Sacrificing Love....... [Yoon...

By Aaina1609

A story where younger is so despirately in love with elder. But on the other side elder is just hate him and... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
Epilogue

13.

355 16 8
By Aaina1609

Flashback............

Dahyun is very tensed about jungkook's health as he locked himself in his room from two days. Now, He can't sit silently and wait for the moment when jungkook open his room's door as anything happened to jungkook, if he didn't take his food and medicines for long time. So, he decide to try his last hope, for convince jungkook to not punish himself more by locking himself in room.

Dahyun get up from floor as he is sitting infront of jungkook's room from past two days , even he was not move from this place for a moment. He went in the direction of his room for getting ready as he have to meet someone really urgent. After he gets ready, he called his driver to drive him somewhere.

After an hour of travelling, Dahyun finally reached at his destination. Driver open car's door for Dahyun, who come outside from the car, and order driver to wait outside of the house for him. Driver nod his head in response, then Dahyun went in the direction of house.

He press the doorbell of the house for few times, then it is finally open by a lady.

" Head Master ?? " The lady seem surprised by Dahyun's sudden presence in her house.

" Ann-yeongh-aseyo Mrs. Min " Dahyun softly greet Mrs. Min, who still looks very surprised, but comes into her sense when Dahyun greet her.

" Ann-yeongh-aseyo master. Why are you standing outside, please come " Mrs. Min greet Dahyun, while bowing infront of him in respect, then she move aside and give space to Dahyun to enter inside her home. Dahyun nod his head on Mrs. Min's words, and come inside the house.

Mrs. Min's house is not very much big in size, just suitable for three or four people's living. House is very simple, with simple interiors like A big size couch in the middle of hall, in the middle of couch a coffee table is placed with fresh flowers in flower pot on the table, baby blue paint on walls give whole house a relaxed view, there is a old photo frame of mrs.min and her husband, with yoongi in mr.min's hands, they actually look like a happy family together.

Mrs. Min ask Dahyun to take seat who is busy in taking view of their house as he never visited yoongi's house before, he just know their address. He visit Mrs. Min home which is located in Seoul, but he never visited to her this home in their home town.

Dahyun nod his head and sit on the couch, then Mrs . Min serve him some snacks and juice.

" Mrs. Min thanks for your nice welcome. Umm.... I want to meet yoongi. Where is he ?? " Dahyun hesitatingly ask as he don't think Mrs. Min let him meet with yoongi after whatever he was done with him .

" He is in his room. Master, you can come with me, I will show you his room " Mrs. Min say to Dahyun, who nod his head. They both head towards yoongi's room.

" Mrs. Min, I want to meet yoongi in alone, if you don't mind " Dahyun say in pleading voice. Mrs. Min sigh on Dahyun's words as she don't like the idea of let Dahyun meet with yoongi right now as yoongi's condition is very bad that he even refuse to talk with her, but still she nod her head and leave Dahyun infront of yoongi's room, then she went downstairs for doing her rest of the house work.

Dahyun open yoongi's room door and enter inside the room. His heart clench when he saw yoongi's devastating state. Yoongi is sitting on floor , while his back support from his bed, his hairs are totally messy, he buried his face inside his knees, and his silently crying voice clearly listen by Dahyun. Yoongi's condition is same as jungkook, they have a huge impact of separation from each other.

" Yoongi.... " Dahyun softly say to yoongi, to gain his attention towards him. Yoongi lift his head from his knees and look in the direction of voice that he just hear. He is able to see a blurry figure of someone infront of him as he is crying, due to this his vision is not clear, and he also not able to recognise the voice. Dahyun's eyes also glistened, when he notice yoongi's puffy and red eyes due to crying. He slowly approach to yoongi and sit beside him. He lift his hand and cup yoongi's face in his hand, then wipe his tears.

" B..boss.... " Yoongi say in faint voice, when his vision is cleared and he is able to see Dahyun.

" We are not in office son, and I am no more your boss. Don't be formal with me " Dahyun softly say, while wipping whole face of yoongi. He bring yoongi close to him, then embrace him and softly starts to rub Yoongi's back as he know that yoongi need a person who can embrace him in his worst time.

Yoongi's heart soothes on Dahyun's words, he want that Dahyun stop treating him like a employee, and treat him like his child, which he used to do in past. Yoongi feel emotional by Dahyun's affection towards him, it didn't matter how badly Dahyun treat him in past, but he still feel fatherly touch in Dahyun's presence. He can't able to control his emotions,so he just tightly hug Dahyun, and starts to cry hardly in Dahyun's embrace.

" Don't cry my baby. I am so sorry to badly hurt you all these years, I am nothing more than a Heartless person, who can treat his own people badly " Dahyun say while his own tears flow from his eyes due to shame of his own actions. Firstly, he use yoongi to keep his son happy, then starts to blame him due to his possesive behaviour towards his son.

" You are so kind baby, you sacrifice your many years just to fulfill your promises that you made with me. And I always doubt on you, and blame you with many false allegations. I am so selfish, and I know that I don't deserve anyone's apology " Dahyun admit his every sin that he done with yoongi. He really want to apologise from yoongi to become selfish in this whole years, but he know that his any apology can't able to heal yoongi's sufferings.

Yoongi listen every word of Dahyun, he know that Dahyun finally recognised his fault and this time he is genuinely guilty for his every deeds.

" Uncle, I forgive you for everything you done with me. I know uncle, your possessiveness towards jungkook is not wrong. You lost Minnie aunt, and jungkook is your only hope of living after aunt leave this world. I can understand your fear of sending jungkook away from you, with someone else because no one is able to give jungkook a protective and happy life like you give him from his childhood. You are not selfish uncle, you maybe shout on me and blame me for getting close to jungkook, but uncle you are the one who always guide me, support me in my every stage of life. I am never able to reach at this place, where I am now, if you not support me " yoongi try to convince Dahyun that he is not completely at fault, it's just his lost make him more possesive towards jungkook, otherwise he is still care for him like his own child and help him to achieve whatever he want in his life.

" Why are you so much pure baby " Dahyun emotionally ask to yoongi. Maybe he do many things for yoongi to help in achieving his dreams, but it doesn't make his sins small. But yoongi forgive him with a big heart, which leads him to respect him for his whole life. Dahyun kiss on yoongi's forehead and again hug him.

" How are you baby ?? " Dahyun softly ask to yoongi, though yoongi's condition clearly showing that he is not happy with his decision of leaving jungkook, but Dahyun want to know the reason behind why yoongi decide to take such a big decision, when he not ready to leave jungkook. Listen Dahyun's words, yoongi again starts to cry badly, he is not good after he leave his happiness, which is coming in his life just because of jungkook .

" Why you leave Kookie, if you not ready to leave him ?? " Dahyun ask to yoongi after sense the guiltyness in yoongi's eyes for leaving jungkook.

" When jungkook learn about the reality of our relation, then his every tears reminds me how badly I treat him in these years. I break his blind trust on me. I feel myself very low to face jungkook. If I stay with him more, I feel myself like a cheater. I know jungkook has a big heart, he still able to forgive me after whatever I did with him, but my heart never forgive myself for every sin that jungkook had to face due to me. I don't have any strength to continue our that relation which is full of false promises " yoongi's every words show his regression for hurting jungkook. Dahyun understand yoongi's situation as no one want to continue a relation which is starting from lies, it makes a person regret for his whole life.

" Yoongi will you listen to me for a last time ??" Dahyun plead to yoongi in a very humble way. Yoongi nod his head in response and looks into Dahyun's eyes. Dahyun again cup yoongi's face in his hand.

" Whatever happened in past is not your fault, it's me who stop you to cherish jungkook with love and care. The way you still fulfill your every responsibility towards jungkook, without breaking your promises towards me, is clearly show that you are never intended to hurt him. So stop blaming yourself for everything " Dahyun try to convince yoongi that he is not fully at fault.

" If this engagement never happened, then you ever thought to hurt jungkook ?? " Dahyun calmly ask to yoongi, who shook his head as no.

" Then what are you going to do ?? " Dahyun looks into yoongi's eyes deeply, he want that yoongi confess his inner feelings, which he hide due to his fear.

" Uncle, jungkook is always remains a special part of my life. I want to fulfill his every wish that he rightfully demanded from me. I know many people say that I have nothing special in me to have a pure hearted person like jungkook in my life, and thay all are right, I am not deserve him. But I want to become a person, whom jungkook feel proud. " yoongi confidentially explain his every dreams that he have for him and jungkook. Dahyun listen every word of yoongi with a fond smile.

" Yoongi..... I am so selfish in these years, that I forget to see how perfect you are for my Kookie. When I asked you to engaged with jungkook, I just thought about jungkook's happiness by your presence around him. I maybe mistakenly bind you both in these relationship, but you both are destiny with each other. Your hearts are connected to each other from starting, and I feel this everytime I am looking both of you together, but my selfishness never ready to give jungkook to anyone. The moment you decide to leave jungkook, I realised my each and every deeds , which leads to your seperation from jungkook. I want to stop you from going away from Jungkook, but I don't want to repeat my same mistake of stopping you without your consent. I respect your every decision, and let you go. But baby, even if I sound selfish, but the reality is you both can't live without each other, you both still want the relation which binds you both together. That's why, I am willingly give you a second chance to correct your every mistake that you done in past. I will ready to help you to become the person, you want to become for jungkook. And I am patiently waiting for the day, when you earn jungkook by your ability to become his life partner  " Dahyun's each and every words felt like heaven to yoongi. He is only want this from Dahyun. He don't want to make jungkook feel like a granted person in his life, he want to earn him, and show this whole world that how much capable he is for jungkook.

" Thank you so much uncle for giving me this chance. I will surely improve my every mistake, and become capable for jungkook " yoongi say in pure bliss,he is very much happy by getting Dahyun's consent for his relation with jungkook. Dahyun hug yoongi tightly in his embrace.

" Don't call me uncle, baby. Just call me 'Appa' , because I know how much determined you are, you surely make my kookie , your life partner " Dahyun softly say and kiss on yoongi's soft hairs. Yoongi also nod his head in response.

They talk few things together and spend some quality time with each other. Dahyun make yoongi eat something after lots of pleading as he already get to know from Mrs. Min that yoongi also not taking his care, and refuse to eat anything, from the day he left jungkook.

Dahyun also ask for apology from Mrs. Min, because she is getting hurt by his every decisions and acts towards yoongi, from starting. Still, she never try to disrespect him, even she accepts everything. Mrs. Min's each loyalty towards his family, makes Dahyun respect her alot.

After that yoongi ask about jungkook as he clearly feel that jungkook is not in a good state after their separation. Though, Dahyun didn't want to tensed yoongi by telling him jungkook's worse condition, but still he told him everything after lots of pleading from yoongi's side. Yoongi's heart break into million pieces, when he get to know that jungkook is in trauma, even he lock himself in his room for two days. His heart want to saw jungkook immediately and stop him to torture himself more, but he is already decides that he is not going to face jungkook until he improves his every mistake. Therefore, he suggested Dahyun to take jungkook's grandparents help as he never disobey them , and ready to comes out from his room on their request. Dahyun feel very contended to have a person like yoongi who know jungkook more than him.

Dahyun take his In-law's help with lots of hesitation as he is scared of their reaction on reality of yoongi and jungkook's relationship. He know that they are going to angry on him to keep them in dark for many years. But, Still he have no one who help jungkook in his worse time. So, he finally take their help. Though, Dahyun's In-law's are angry on him after they gets to know about jungkook's worse condition due to him, still they come with him in his mansion, and make jungkook to comes out from his room. They starts to take care of jungkook, and try their best to make jungkook happy as he lost his every happiness after yoongi leave him.

When jungkook start to recover from his physical injuries, Dahyun feel relief that his baby's health is good now. He visits yoongi's home after two days. He get to know that yoongi want to complete his studies as his studies is helping him in finding a job in future. But he don't want to continue his studies in his previous university, because jungkook is also studying there and if he goes there , he have to face jungkook, which he don't want right now. So, Dahyun ask university authorities to transfer yoongi in Daegu. Dahyun also owned an university in Daegu, so it is easy for him to get admission for yoongi in the middle of year.

Dahyun always there for yoongi untill he completes his studies. He always motivate yoongi, and comfort him  whenever he feel broken due to jungkook's absence. Within six months, yoongi complete his final year, and he is able to gain his degree of graduation. After that Dahyun personally start to trained yoongi, in his company which is located in Daegu. Within few months, yoongi get a job of manager in a technology based company. They are really impressed by yoongi's qualities as they get to know that yoongi had experience of working Dahyun's company, which is top level companies of their country. Dahyun gets very happy, when yoongi get his job. He even celebrate it with yoongi and his mother. Mrs. Min also forgive Dahyun, after she saw Dahyun's every efforts to correct his all mistakes.

Like this, yoongi give his best to his work of company. Sometimes, Dahyun also gave him many suggestions for working effectively. Dahyun's and yoongi's all efforts worth it , when yoongi finally get promoted to the post of CEO his company. It takes him time , but when he really achieved what he want to achieve for many months, all worth it. He have a satisfying smile on his face, because he find himself more close to become suitable for jungkook.

Yoongi starts to work hard for his better future with jungkook. And, finally when he make his personality enough strong to face this world with jungkook, then he decide to meet his that part of life , whom he miss every moment of his life, and very desperate to make jungkook as his life partner.

Flashback Ends..............

Yoongi told everything to jungkook that how much he is ashamed to use jungkook for saving his mother's life. He want to correct his every mistake that he made in these fourteen years. And he is determined that he doesn't face jungkook untill he make himself enough suitable to being jungkook's husband. But, he don't told jungkook that his appa accept their relation and want them to spend their life together for forever, because he have some special way to tell jungkook about this happy news.

Jungkook listen yoongi's every words with some guilt as his assumption that yoongi leave him like a coward person is very wrong. Yoongi also live his life like a devastated person like him, in this one year. Yoongi need time that's why he leave him, and in this whole year yoongi never intended to stay away from him, but he wanted to face him when he become capable for him. Yoongi constantly try to make himself a person, whom he feel very proud.

" Hubby......" Jungkook say in cracked voice. Yoongi 'hmm' in response while deeply looking into jungkook's glistened eyes.

" Appa is going to hate me. I treat him very badly in this year. Even I stop to talk with him, I ignore him everytime. I thought that appa want us to get separate that's why he didn't stop you that day to going far away from me. I wrongly judge appa, he never had any bad intentions to separate us. He help you every time, and stand beside you in your harsh time. And, I just disrespect him " jungkook crying messily while remembering how badly he treat his own appa, who help his love to whenever yoongi need someone's support in his worse time. Yoongi frown of jungkook's words because jungkook is not wrong , he is just not aware about the whole truth.

" He is your appa baby, he never going to hate you, even how much angry you are from him. Uncle is accept your anger because he know , what is the pain of loosing your love one. So, don't overthink my baby, your appa still love you so much. Don't cry , you are never at fault. Hmm ?? " yoongi very calmly explain jungkook that his anger towards his appa is obvious. Jungkook nod his head, because yoongi's words help him to not feel more guilty towards his own bad behaviour for his appa. He is happy with the fact that his appa still love him unconditionally.

" Hubby, I am sorry, I thought that you leave me because you don't want me anymore in your life " jungkook lower his gaze in shame. Yoongi smile a little, then he cup jungkook's face and make him look into his eyes.

" Don't be sorry Kookie. I can understand your situation, and you are not wrong if you think in this way. Because, I never prioritise you over anything , even I leave you without giving you a reason. So, your every insecurity is valid baby " yoongi genuinely say and try his best to not make jungkook more guilty for thinking about him wrongly.

" Still I have to believe in you " jungkook say with guilt in his voice.

" If you don't have believe in me, then you will not wait for me this long . I free you from our relation long time ago, you are very angry with me, still you never move on from me, and wait every moment just in the hope that I am return to you someday " yoongi explain jungkook, who is listening yoongi's words with pure adoration. He is very happy that finally yoongi understand his feelings.

" Thank you hubby to again come in my life " jungkook say with a beautiful smile on his face.

" I am sorry bun to break my promise of staying with you forever, but I promised you Kookie that this Min Yoongi always owned by you, I have to return back to my real owner, that is you Jeon jungkook " yoongi proudly say. Jungkook blush on yoongi's words. He looks into yoongi's eyes with love that he still have for yoongi. Yoongi become more handsome and charming. His personality is now looks very professional because of working at higher level in company. Jungkook feel butterflies in his stomach due to his hubby's handsome personality, which always attracts him . He suddenly feels an urge to kiss yoongi like he used to do before. He didn't realise that he is looking towards yoongi's lips with intense gaze for a very long time. But yoongi notice jungkook's eyes on his lips, he internally chuckle on his always whipped baby bunny. He bring jungkook close to himself by grabbing his waist, then he leave one hand from jungkook's waist, and cup his face. He lean towards jungkook's face and firstly kiss on jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook close his eyes, when he feel yoongi's soft lips on his skin, he tightly hold yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi trail his kiss from jungkook's cheeks to his lips, and finally press his lips on jungkook's lips. He stay like this for some moments and enjoy the moment of feeling jungkook's lips on his lips after a year, same feeling can be feels by jungkook. They are feel butterflies runs inside their whole body, and their heartbeat starts to beat at an inhuman speed. Yoongi starts to move his lips and kiss jungkook softly. Jungkook also kiss back to yoongi after few seconds. Their kiss is so slow, and with lots of passion, no tongue involved, just full of love that they hold for each other. They kiss each other passionately, jungkook encircle his arms around yoongi's neck and make him lay above him, while he himself lay on couch beneath yoongi. Thay just kiss each other, they don't have any worries that if someone enter inside the office, how they react by seeing both of them kissing. They just forget everything and enjoy their kissing moment, as it is their first kiss after the separation of a year. They can feel longing ness by their kiss, Even their eyes start to shed tears in happiness of having such a beautiful moment after many worse situations.

After their beautiful kiss, both the males parted away from each other and breathing heavenly. Yoongi tightly hug jungkook and softly rub jungkook's back to help him to breath properly. Jungkook also hug back to yoongi, and snuggle himself in yoongi's broad chest. He smile shyly while remembering how sweetly yoongi just kiss him. He feel very happy to again have yoongi in his life. They both stay in each other's arms for few minutes and feel calm by having them in each other's arms.

" Baby, let me get up. You must be feel suffocated by my weight " yoongi softly say to jungkook and try to get up from jungkook's body, but jungkook shook his head which is place on yoongi's broad chest, and tightly hug him.

" No, don't move hubby. Please stay like this for some time " jungkook say in whispering voice as he is feel sleepy. Yoongi's embrace provide him so much calmness, which he try to find from many times. But, no one is able to give him the calmness that he just find in yoongi's embrace, so he feel relaxed and want to sleep in yoongi's arms. Yoongi don't protest jungkook, and stay in the same position. He himself don't know when he sleep while holding jungkook in his arms. They sleep peacefully with a satisfying smile of having each other again in their life.

At 5'o clock evening..............

Jungkook make some moments in his sleeping state, but then he shut open his eyes as he realised that yoongi also with him now. A beautiful smile appears on his face when he saw yoongi peacefully sleeping above him. He lift his hand and softly caress yoongi's cheeks, then lean towards his face and place a kiss on his tip of nose. Yoongi also start to whine in his sleep, when he feel someone's touch on his face. When he open his eyes slowly, he found that his baby bunny is fully wake up and right now admire him with a fond smile. He also smile in response, and peck on jungkook's forehead. Then, he get up from jungkook's body and sit on couch, and also help jungkook to get up from couch.

" I am sorry bun, I didn't realise when I sleep over you. Due to me you have to sleep uncomfortably. Did you feel any pain ?? " Yoongi asked to jungkook with concern, while cupping his face. Jungkook slightly chuckle on yoongi's caring behaviour. He softly peck on yoongi's lips to stop him from blabbering anything further.

" This is the best sleep hubby, that I have ever had. I love it so much to sleep in your embrace " jungkook say with blushing cheeks. Yoongi also smile in response.

" Kookie..... " Yoongi called jungkook, who 'hmm' in response.

" You will get ready as I have some special plan for us in today's evening " yoongi informed jungkook about his surprise. Jungkook frown on yoongi's sudden plan.

" What special hubby ?? " Jungkook ask in confusion.

" It's a surprise, and I promise to you that you love my this surprise " yoongi calmly explain jungkook.

" Okay, I will get ready " jungkook get agreed to be a part of yoongi's sudden surprise.

" Bun, I have to go for now. But I will come to pick you in evening from your home " jungkook's eyes get glistened when yoongi talk about leaving him.

" Hubby, please don't go " jungkook plead to yoongi with teary eyes. He hold yoongi's hand tightly, so that yoongi won't leave him again. Yoongi get panicked when he saw tears in jungkook's eyes.

" Baby, don't cry. It hurts me to see tears in your eyes. I promise you that just for few hours you have to stay without me, but after that I will never leave you alone. And I promise you this, with my utmost trust that you have on me " jungkook's heart skip a beat , when yoongi give him assurance. He slightly nod his head to indicate it to yoongi that he can go wherever he want to go. Jungkook's approval bring a smile on yoongi's face. He last time peck on jungkook's cheeks but for a long time. Jungkook also close his eyes and feel yoongi's touch on his face. Yoongi get up from couch, but jungkook still have a hold on his hand so he look back towards jungkook for some response to stopping him.

" Hubby, I LOVE YOU " jungkook confess his feelings, which make yoongi happy from his core of heart. He come close to jungkook and peck on his lips.

" I will surely give you response of your every confession very soon, my baby " yoongi softly say, jungkook nod his head on yoongi's words. Then yoongi finally leave jungkook's cabin and make his way outside of the company.

When yoongi just comes out from jungkook's cabin, he bumped with a stranger hardly, which leads them to whimper in pain.

" Are you idiot ?? " Stranger furiously speak. Yoongi also open his eyes which is closed due to suddenly bumping with the stranger.

" I also can say the same line Mr. Can't you walk slowly ?? " Yoongi calmly say as he has no mood to fight with someone right now. The stranger finally look towards yoongi, as he is also busy to rub his head which is paining due to bumping with yoongi. He wide his eyes when he saw front Person.

" Yo...yoongi hyung ?? " The stranger person asked to yoongi with an shocking expression.

" You know me ?? " Yoongi confusingly ask to the stranger. But sudden change in expression of stranger make yoongi more confuse. The stranger push yoongi nearby wall and grab his arms harshly.

" How dare you to again come in jungkook's life. Don't you feel satisfied to hurt him mentally and physically that you come here to show your face to him " the stranger angrily say everything while grabbing yoongi by his collar. Yoongi don't have any effect of stranger's anger, he just focus on stranger's face and try to recognise him.

" Why are you standing here like a dumb, tell me why are you again come here ?? " Stranger furiously shook yoongi by holding his collar, but in a swift movement yoongi turn the stranger towards wall and now he is caging the stanger.

" Tae.... " Yoongi confusingly ask to Stanger. He can recognise the stranger by his cute bubbly face and charming looks, also his specific moles which reminds him only one person that is his bear taehyung.

Tae is the only son of Dahyun's sister 'Jeon Aera', her surname get changed when she married in a Kim family. Kim Taehyung is also same age like yoongi, just few months younger than him. Yoongi and he are really close friends of each other in their childhood, but when taehyung's father decided to leave Korea and shift to Australia due to his transfer of job, then yoongi never see taehyung again, only taehyung's parents comes to Jeon mansion to meet Dahyun and jungkook, because teahyung is busy in his studies , so he have to stay in Australia with his grandparents. Yoongi always miss him because taehyung was really close to him, and his only friend whom he can share his every feelings.

" Leave me, it is none of your business that who I am. Firstly give me my answer " taehyung say while wiggling in yoongi's grip.

" Tae, my bear don't act like a angry tiger. I know how much you care for jungkook, but trust me bear , more than you I care for him. I know I hurt Kookie many times in past, but now I am here just to correct my every mistake. I can't thought to hurt him more, he is my everything, and I am ready to give him his every happiness that he deserves " yoongi explain his side to taehyung for leaving jungkook. Taehyung stop wiggling more and looks into yoongi's eyes, which is showing that yoongi is not lieing this time.

" You are not going to leave Kookie ?? " Taehyung emotionally asked.

" Never ...... " Yoongi give his confirmation to taehyung.

" How are you bear ?? " Yoongi calmly ask to taehyung.

" Hyung.... I am fine " taehyung hesitantly say as he feel embarassed to behave rudely with yoongi.

" You come here for forever ?? " Yoongi ask to taehyung, who nod his head in response.

Taehyung come to seoul, when his studies get completed. He just come seoul to spend his holidays, but looking at jungkook's depressed state, taehyung decide to stay here in his uncle's house. His parents also get agreed to leave him with Dahyun. After that taehyung also start to take care of jungkook, and never leave his side, until jungkook start to live his life like a normal person. Taehyung also become partner of the company, which is now owned by jungkook. Both are work together and achieve many big deals, like a simple thing. Taehyung is very angry from yoongi, when he get to know that he leave jungkook and also break his relation with jungkook. But, his anger also vanished when yoongi just clarify him everything.

" I miss you so much bear " yoongi softly say and hug taehyung tightly. Taehyung froze on his place when yoongi suddenly hug him. He feel shivers in his body by yoongi's touch, or maybe due to because he also have feelings for yoongi. He like yoongi from his childhood, but their distance leads yoongi engaged with jungkook, otherwise he want to confess his feelings to yoongi. After that, taehyung accept their relation and try to move on, but still his feelings for yoongi never fade away. And he feel more guilty because, yoongi is his cousin's love, he don't want to snatch jungkook's happiness. So, he ready to buried his this feeling inside his heart.

" I am also miss you hyung " taehyung say, and his eyes glistened with tears. He feel bad for himself to still having feelings for yoongi.

They both stand in corridor while hugging each other for few minutes, then both part away from hug.

" Bear , I have some urgent work, I need to go. But, I will meet you properly someday " yoongi come close to taehyung and peck on his forehead in affection, taehyung close his eyes by yoongi's touch, his heart feel very calm by yoongi's soft touches. He nod his head and bid bye to yoongi, after that both departed in their ways.

Taehyung went inside jungkook's office and saw that jungkook working on his study table, while having a satisfying smile, and he know that this smile is due to yoongi.

" Bun.... " Taehyung called jungkook, who lifts his head from laptop screen.

" Hyung....... You suddenly here ?? " Jungkook surprisingly asked while having a beautiful smile on his face due to taehyung's sudden visit.

" Hmm..... Just need to talk to you about our upcoming deal with Mr. Choi " taehyung explain his reason to suddenly visit jungkook as he mostly stay in his company, and they both meet whenever thay have a collaboration project together.

" Hyung, please leave this work. I have something special to tell you " jungkook excitedly say.

" Yoongi hyung again come back to your life " taehyung blankly say, with hurt feeling. But jungkook can't able to notice it due to his happiness.

" How you know ?? " Jungkook surprisingly asked.

" We bumped into each other at corridor. He told me everything. Are you happy bun ?? " Taehyung explain to jungkook that how he meet yoongi. Also, he want to know jungkook's reaction on yoongi's returning back.

" I am more than happy hyung " jungkook happily say, while having a beautiful blush on his cheeks. Taehyung notice jungkook's happiness after again find yoongi in his life. He also give a small smile to jungkook. Maybe it hurts him to still having feelings for yoongi , but he is more than happy for his baby bunny who again starts to smile after a year. He shrugged his hurt feelings and take his seat beside jungkook. They both talk some random things and  jungkook's talk about yoongi. And both of them spend their evening together with giggles and enjoyment.

To be continue.....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...
297K 10.6K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
15.8K 889 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...