Bellarke One-Shots Galour

Oleh doctor_ninja

The 100 ship, Bellarke, one shots! These have absolutely no purpose whatsoever. I don't own the 100 tv show i... Lebih Banyak

Its Raining
I Forgot Something
Shut up
Messed Up (Ch. 1)
Messed Up (Ch. 2)
Messed Up (Ch. 3)
Messed Up (Ch. 4)
Its Over
Blonde Babies (Ch. 1)
Blonde Babies (Ch. 2)
Blonde Babies (Ch. 3)
The Girl Next Door
Finish What We Started
Cuddles
Out for the Kill
Morning After
Too Far
Nightmares
Drunk Confessions
Roommates
Roomates 2
New Girl
The Project
Forbidden
Reunited
Smirk
Haunted House
Dress
Wake Up
Sleep
Hugs
Teenagers (part 1)
Teenagers (part 2)
Break Ups and Tequila
BellyBear
Fake It
Senator's Daughter
One Night
Work
Parental Issues
Weeks
I Love It When You Do That
Changed
Victoria's Secret
What? Me? No.
According to You
Excuse Me
194k!!!!
His Little Jupiter
Promise Land Return
Fallen
Best Friends
Accidents Can Happen
White Fluffy Stuff
Name Calling
Unexpected
Protection
Dancing on the Ice
Red
Some Things are Better Left Unsaid
All to Myself
Royalty
What Do We Do Now?
Seven Months
Nothing is Wrong with a Little Happiness
Blake-Griffin Family Vacations
Mothers & Fathers
Wow
Running to You (Sneak Peek)
Running to You

No. A Thousand Times No.

7.8K 210 19
Oleh doctor_ninja

Bellamy Blake was used to having his girlfriend coming home with the most random things he could think of. From ten new books she would read to the one time she brought home a very drunk Jasper Jordan covered completely in sparkly pink paint and wearing a fedora. She never liked things not having a home. Bellamy had found his home in her and he couldn't help but sympathize.

So, when Clarke entered the living room with her hands behind her back and she talked really fast, he knew something was up. "Clarke, whatever you brought home... The answer is no. A thousand times no."

"Bell..." she knew what the nickname did to him when it came to her, especially when said with her lips in a pout and her chest on display because of the way her arms were positioned. He groaned and set his book down. "Bell-y..." she moved toward him, setting a box down on a table. She straddled him on the couch. "Please." She kissed his cheek to the base of his neck knowing exactly what it was doing to him. "This will be the last time. I promise." She motioned an 'x' over her heart as if to swear.

"What's in the box, princess?" He asked and saw the way her eyes lit up.

"Okay! One second! It has to be presented correctly!" She moved to the box and reached in to grab something. Something made a squawk and Bellamy became very alert.

"Please don't let it be another cat..." He whispered to himself. He couldn't have that argument and silent treatment revenge again. A yip came from a black furry thing in Clarke's arms. "What is it?"

"It's a puppy!" Clarke smiled brightly at him with that puppy dog look in her eyes. "Please! Can we keep it!? Please? He's so cute!"

"And messy... and little... and" he saw the way her eyes looked down saddened. "We can keep him..." Bellamy caved instantly.

"Yay!" Clarke set the puppy back into the box and tackled Bellamy back on the couch with the force of her hug.

"This is the last thing though." He says feeling her smile against his neck.

One week later...

"Bell..." Clarke was smiling.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

348K 7.1K 51
This is book one of Bellarke One-shots One shots 1-50 The 100 cw Clarke and Bellamy One shots Bellarke I don't own the the 100 o
12.5K 251 19
Bellarke one shots
88.6K 3.3K 44
𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐀𝐍 | ❛ the little bit he learned about outer space is it's gotta destroy before it creates! ❜ or, in which they are two sides of th...
265K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...