Victoria's Secret

Bellamy didn't know how he got in this situation. Okay. He did. He lost a bet with Monty about their school's football game going on. Now he has to walk around the mall with the princess carrying her shopping bags during her Christmas shopping. It wouldn't have been that bad, but Clarke had just got her trust fund money and was able and willing to spend all her mother's money without hesitation.

"Princess! Who do you have left?!" Bellamy groaned as they rounded the mall for the third time.

"You." She said and her mouth took on a playful smirk.

"Why can't you do that later?" He adjusted all the bags he carried.

"Because I don't know when I'll have time." She takes a right into the bright pink store and Bellamy stops directly outside of it. "Bellamy, what do you think of this one?" Clarke calls. "Bellamy! Come on!" She says and Bellamy grumbles in annoyance.

"Why do you need my opinion?" He calls and she pops her little blonde head back into his view.

"Because you, unless I have mixed up that anatomy and health class, are a heterosexual male and I want a straight man's opinion about my bras." She says and grabs his arm at his protest. She drags him forcefully into the pink store and the smile grows on her face when he looks at the ground instead of the women's underwear. "Bellamy, what about this one?" Clarke holds up the bright blue laced bra and waits for Bellamy to look up.

"Brings out your eyes, princess." He says and Clarke decides that one is a must.

She finds a Christmas-y red one with green gems on it and holds it up for him to see. "This one?" She tilts her head in question.

"Get in the Christmas spirit, Clarke." Bellamy looks at the drawer she tone with the tiaras. It suits you, princess."

Clarke blushed and scoffed closing the drawer. "Alright, I've tortured you enough for one day. I'll meet you at Starbucks." She says and Bellamy scurried out the door. Clarke opens the drawer and pulls out three more bras. So what if the tiara one was in there? That doesn't mean anything.

~~~

"Hey, Bellamy." Clarke says with a little smile on Christmas evening when he showed up. "You look very handsome." She reaches up and fixes his tie.

"Thanks, princess. You look beautiful." He says and pushes a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Alright, um... Octavia and everyone else is in the living room." Clarke says and rushes to the kitchen. She couldn't believe she was actually planning on showing this. He would probably never go for her anyway.

She walked into the living room ready to sit in her spot when she noticed Bellamy sitting in it. "Oh." She said and Finn tried to have her sit on his lap because of course he noticed first, but Bellamy didn't like that.

"Come here, Clarke." Bellamy smirked and pulled her by the waist to sit on his lap. "It was your spot." He whispered close to her ear.

"Thanks." She said getting more comfortable. He groaned quietly into her shoulder at her movements. Maybe this would be easier than she thought.

~~~

They opened gifts and ate cookies, brownies, and eggnog all night. Everyone left by 11 except Bellamy and Finn. As Clarke shoved Raven and Wick out the door, telling them to celebrate their first Christmas together at their apartment, Finn argued with Bellamy about something to do with Greek mythology. Bellamy was obviously right.

"Hey," Clarke walked up behind Bellamy's seat and put her hand on his shoulder. "Finn, don't you have a ways away to drive? I wouldn't want you to get home too late."

"Oh, yeah. You're always so considerate, Clarke." Finn said with slight disappointment.

"See ya, Finn." Bellamy waved and pulled Clarke down on his lap. She giggled playfully and waved Finn out the door. The door closed and Clarke smirked at Bellamy. "That is a wicked smirk." He whispered.

"I have plans for tonight." She says and moves to straddle his lap.

"Oh. You do?" Bellamy is smiling and it's nice.

"Yeah. Did you open your present from me yet?" She asks and moves to unbutton her blouse.

"Hey, I can open my own present." He says and stops her hands with his. "I want to take my time." He said and without hesitation kissed her with passion. Clarke felt heat pool to her stomach. She kissed back and slid her hands up to the back of his neck. His hands started unbuttoning Clarke's blouse agonizingly slow. She desired his touch.

"Bell," She moaned into his mouth.

"Don't rush this." He said as the last button popped off the shirt.

"Don't ruin my shirt, Blake." Clarke warned as Bellamy opened her shirt to reveal the tiara bra.

"I thought this bra was ridiculous?" Bellamy comments reaching behind her to undo the bra.

"Only for you. Do you like your present?" Her cheeks turned tomato red.

"Are you embarrassed to have me looking at you like this?" He asked tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Clarke, you dragged me into Victoria's Secret a couple weeks ago..."

"I'm in a more vulnerable state right now." She said then felt the pressure of her bra come undone. Her chest is completely visible to him.

"I love to see you this way." It's the last appropriate thing she can recount from last night.

~~~

In the morning Clarke feels Bellamy's arms around her waist possessively. His breathing brushes across her face. She oddly likes the feeling. She looks around the room slowly. She finds all their clothes thrown around the room. Maybe they were a little too enthusiastic. Then she remembers the feeling of the world shattering down around her at the end and can't complain.

There was a sound of keys jingling and the door opening. "Clarke, darling!" Octavia yells. Bellamy doesn't stir at the sound. "Where are you? There's a rumor about you and Bellamy that's spreading like wildfire!"

"Belly..." Clarke coos quietly. "Your sister is here."

"Uh huh." He said nuzzling her neck. "Go back to sleep. You were exhausted last night after I-" she shut him up by kissing him slowly then falling asleep.

~~~

Octavia did find them tangled together like that but it was the bra that caught her eyes. "YOU SAID THAT A GUY POINTED IT OUT TO YOU! THAT GUY WAS MY BROTHER!?" She yelled and Clarke startled awake slowly and nudged Bellamy deliberately.

"Okay... let me explain..."