Its Over

"BE CAREFUL! YOU CANT KEEP THAT MUCH EGO IN SUCH A TINY BRAIN!" I yelled at Bellamy as he left our tent. We've been together for months but the arguing had gotten worse.

"HERE WE GO AGAIN!" Bellamy shouted back at her. They were now in the middle of camp and everyone was groaning over our daily argument. "WHATS YOUR ARGUMENT TODAY, PRINCESS!?"

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME OR TAKE IN MY CONSIDERATIONS! WE'RE TOGETHER, BELLAMY! I FEEL LIKE..." The fight in me was slowly deflating. "I feel like..." I shook my head knowing I should have said this weeks ago. "This isn't working anymore." I say and I'd never seen so many heads turn at once. For the first time in months, I couldn't read Bellamy's expression.

"What are you saying, Clarke?" I couldn't remember the last time he'd used this tone with me or looked so far away.

"I'm saying..." I paused trying to stop the tears and keep my cool. "It's over." I whimper out and by the looks around us no one saw this coming. I didn't see this coming. I couldn't even look at Bellamy but I could hear Octavia in the crowd trying to get here. "I can't do this anymore, Bellamy. Our relationship is done." I turned and walked out of the gate in to the forest.

I heard Bellamy in the background. "Miller, follow her." His voice said quietly. "The show is over!" He hollered and everyone scrambled back to work. "I don't want to talk about it O. I'm fine." Fine? He's fine. That was a big ass lie. I know him way too well to believe that.

Bellamy and I have been avoiding each other for about a week. The camp was not running well, at all. He will say one thing and I will say another. We've never been this disorganized. I've been staying in the drop ship without my stuff. I'm not ready to see a girl in his tent ready to 'console' him about the break up. Honestly, I'm just terrified to see him.

Bellamy sends Miller to talk to me and I send Octavia or Julia to talk to him. (Everyone else is scared to set him off.) Yeah, as predicted by Monty and Jasper, Bellamy is lashing out at everyone. Even poor little Jimmy. Jimmy is like 12 and Bellamy loves to hang out with him. But now he snapped at Jimmy pretty badly. I witnessed it and Jimmy talked to me afterwards. I felt horrible.

I guess tonight is the night I get my stuff. I'm tired of Bellamy's attitude and I had bigger things to worry about. Like, the five girls who are pregnant right now. One of which includes Octavia. She told me the father is Jasper and that she's afraid to tell Bellamy right now. Who could blame her?

I knew Bellamy was on guard duty. So, I decided to get my stuff right now.

I've got almost everything packed when I look around the tent. It's too neat. Yes, Bellamy likes order in here but it looks exactly how I had it the day we broke up. Bellamy isn't sleeping based on the blankets on the bed being wrinkle free. "Oh, Bell." I sigh. He has been looking at my sketchbook as well. Its open on the table to the sketch of Bellamy sleeping after our first time. His hair all messed up from me pulling on it and running my hands through it. His brown eyes hidden behind his eyelids. His freckles standing out on his nose and cheeks. His lips set in an adorable smile. His hand is clasped with mine. He had caught me sketching him and had flipped through the sketchbook. When he got the one of Finn after our night I ripped it out and tore it into pieces. We never talked about it.

I flipped through to the next interesting sketch. I didn't do it. It was by some other girl. Bellamy and I were in an embrace. He was kissing my nose because I was mad at him and he needed to shut me up. I was smiling and stepping further into his arms. I thanked the girl for immortalizing this. Bellamy had seen it that night and it was a VERY good night for me.

I quickly stuffed the sketchbook into my pack as the flap of the tent opened. Bellamy stepped in and scanned the tent before looking at me confused. "Where's your stuff, Princess?"

"In my pack. I figured I should move out since we broke up." I put my pack over my shoulder and tried stepping around him. His hand fell on my hip before I could get very far.

"We need to talk about this." His eyes only took on that sad look when he looked at me lately. I didn't like seeing him sad.

"What's there to talk about?" I asked sitting on the bed with a sigh of exhaustion. Sleeping doesn't come easy in the drop ship. Or without a certain pair of arms around my waist and breath on my neck.

"The camp is falling apart. We aren't talking and it's killing me, Clarke!" He knelt down in front of me. "I miss you. I miss your kisses in the morning and the longer ones at night. I miss your blond hair in my face when we go to bed. I miss everything about you. I can't sleep without you in my arms. I love you, Clarke. I don't-" I cut him off. I pressed my lips against his softly. He pulled me down into his lap and I squeaked in surprise.

"I love you too, Bellamy." At those words I was picked up and placed on the bed with him hovering over me. He probably kissed my entire body that night and we slept in very late the next morning. I guess it's not really over.