Blake-Griffin Family Vacations

"I want my BellyBoo!" Four year old Clarke screamed in the backseat of the Griffin minivan.

"Clarke! Please stop!" Abby begged. "You've been screaming about Bellamy for the last four hours!"

"Abby-" Jake began, but Clarke then started crying. "-don't say his name."

"She has been like this the whole trip, Jake. One minute having fun in the pool and the next she is crying for B-" Jake sends her a pointed look, "him. I'm sick of it!"

"He is her best friend. She just misses him." Jake says looking in the rearview mirror at his blonde haired little girl.

Clarke huffs in her carseat. "I want my BellyBoo. He's my BellyBoo. Not stupid Echo's. He's mine."

"She's four, Jake. She looks at a tree and makes a new friend. Why is Bellamy so different?" Abby groans, but then the exit for their town comes up. "Thank god."

"Ten more minutes, Honey." Jake says to Clarke who instantly brightens. "Then we can see-"

"BELLYBOO!" Clarke squeals. She starts picking up all her toys to get ready. Abby groans and Jake laughs.

The second the car hits their street Clarke is bouncing in her seat with excitement. Jake is still laughing and Abby is also at the sight of their little girl. A pregnant Aurora Blake stands next to a bouncy brown haired four year old Bellamy Blake in the Griifin's driveway.

Jake has time to park the car before Clarke jumps out of the car seat and out of the car to her best friend in the whole wide world. Clarke is kissing his face she is so happy. Bellamy is blushing bright red. "BellyBoo! I missed you so so so much!" Clarke squeals happily.

"I missed you so so so much more, Princess!" Bellamy kisses her cheek sloppily like little boys do and it's Clarke's turn to blush.

As the four year olds get reacquainted, the parents talk and laugh amongst themselves. "Bellamy has been pouting all week saying, 'I want my Princess. She's mine. Stupid Wells can't have her! She's all mine.' All week! I swear!" Aurora laughs as Jake and Abby explain the week and the drive home with Clarke.

"It was horrible up until we said we were almost home." Abby says. "Then suddenly she was perfect because she was going to see 'my BellyBoo'. It was quite the week."

"Maybe next time we take a trip you guys should come with." Jake says pulling out the suitcases from the trunk of the car.

"Yeah. After this little girl gets here." Aurora says referring to her pregnant belly.

"Sounds like a plan." Abby says.

That's how the Blake-Griffin Family Vacations started. All because two little four year olds had separation anxiety.

Over the years the trips became every six months. As the kids grew up not much changed. Except for the fact that as Bellamy got older and less tolerant, the coveted nickname "BellyBoo" was used less and less. By the time the four year olds were 16 year olds, the nickname was gone and Clarke's separation anxiety was due to her new girlfriend. "The girlfriend who didn't show up to say goodbye," Bellamy would add. She also didn't respond to Clarke's texts. "Put the phone away, Princess." Bellamy said as they neared midnight on the first day of driving.

"Why didn't Lexa come to say goodbye?" Clarke pouted laying her head on Bellamy's chest as they laid together on the cot in the RV.

"I'm not sure, but if you keep wondering it's going to ruin the trip for you." Bellamy said running his hands through her hair.

"I think she is going to break up with me, Bell." Bellamy felt tears land on his shirt.

"Then she is missing out on the best girl in the world." Bellamy kissed the top of her head and let Clarke cry herself to sleep before he even tried to sleep.