Three Isn't A Crowd - New Ver...

By KareenLClarke

Three Isn't A Crowd is about River Wheeler, a 18 year old intersex student who is a free spirit. However, is... More

Author's Notes
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Six

271 12 1
By KareenLClarke

"How was your meeting with River?" Carol asked, curious how it went for her.

"I think it went well and she has agreed to another meeting. I learnt a few things about her and several things about myself. However, I still don't know why she is bullied." Katherine answered, not completely happy with the results. "I just need to be patient and build trust with her."

"Did she try to test you?" Carol asked, curious, if River tried anything with her.

"Yes, she used sex to assert her dominance over me," Katherine answered, smiling at the memory. "That is where I learned things about myself as she didn't hold back."

"Would you like to share or is it too personal?" Carol asked, wanting to know what River did.

"Just as long as you share too as you aren't carrying the tension you were earlier," Katherine answered, noticing the energy change in her.

"Fair enough," Carol replied, smiling at the memory of their talk. "We went to get something to eat after your meeting and we talked about how it went, which wasn't a lot. She likes you at least and that is a big thing for River to say. Though you spying on her and getting a rise out of her, very naughty."

"She told you that," Katherine said, chuckling at Carol's naughty girl look she was giving her.

"Oh yes, she did. Anyway, then we talked about our day, and I told her that I left my husband, and she was very proud. She asked what changed and I was honest with her, that it was because of her I found the strength. We got to talking about our feelings. It was amazing as River really opened up after I called bullshit on her behaviour and told her how I loved who she really is. Behind the façade River is a very caring and thoughtful person with real feelings, she explained her feelings to me. She told me that she cared greatly for me but was unsure if it was love as River hadn't had the experience of being in love before." Carol told her, feeling very happy with how it went. "I want to show her that love isn't a bad thing, and it is ok to feel love, thinking I could get her to open her heart and heal her."

"Did you have sex?" Katherine asked, wondering if they did.

"No, I wanted to kiss, and River didn't want to as she wanted our first time to be special. Also, we were both sure about what we wanted and that I was comfortable with my morality of sleeping with a student. I regret not kissing her as it would have made things a lot clearer. But I am also glad we didn't as I have my doubts and you said she used sex to test you, she also implied something happened today that would ruin the memory of anything we did." Carol answered, feeling conflicted. "Did she touch you or know if something happened?"

Katherine was faced with a dilemma of whether to be honest with Carol about River fucking Amelia at recess. She didn't want to hurt Carol and make her doubt River's affection for her, but she needed to know that she was sleeping with Amelia. Yes, it was purely revenge for River and there were no feelings between them. However, Katherine would want to know if she was in Carol's position.

"No, we didn't touch and are you sure you want to know?" Katherine said, giving her the option to stay ignorant.

"Just tell me," Carol answered, needing to know.

"I overheard River and Amelia fucking at recess and I confronted her in hopes to learn River's secret, but she wouldn't tell me. Amelia told River and she used this against me, asking if it turned me on to listen to her fucking her. Then I wondered what she was doing to her to make Amelia scream like that, I got very turned on at her teasing and River got me to tell her the fantasy I would use when I played with myself. She even wanted me to masturbate in front of her. However, I drew the line there, but I was very tempted, and I spent the rest of the afternoon very frustrated." Katherine answered, being completely honest with her.

"River was fucking Amelia?" Carol asked, feeling like she was punched in the gut.

Carol couldn't help but feel betrayed by River and to know that hours earlier she was with Amelia, hurt her as she thought they had something. Carol was mad at herself for not listening to her better judgment, she really thought River felt something for her and didn't see her as just a conquest. Carol thought she had gotten through to River and made progress with her. Of all people River chose to fuck and it was Amelia. Carol thought she hated her guts, and she was Chad Davies's girlfriend, there was no way in hell. No, Katherine had to be mistaken as they were sworn enemies, River was playing her.

"Are you sure she was fucking her; she hates her and would never be with her," Carol asked, checking that she wasn't mistaken.

"Yes, I am sure, I saw her leaving River's van. She told me Amelia means nothing to her, and I believe it is more out of revenge than any affection. It doesn't mean River doesn't care for you, that she was lying to you and using you for her own pleasure. If that was the case, she would have kissed you and even fucked you. Instead, she told you she wanted to wait, wanting you to be sure about your feelings and that doesn't sound like someone who is using you." Katherine answered, regretting telling her that part. "Rachel told me today that River hasn't been responding to Chad's bullying lately. I am guessing that is why."

"It sounds like something River would do, actually that makes sense," Carol replied, unable to imagine it. "You are right, it's not like we are dating and only just talked about our feelings. River is right though I need to focus on myself and get to know myself before rushing into a relationship."

"Your feelings are valid, and your reaction is understandable as you love her. I agree that focusing on yourself and what you want is a good idea, I am here for you to talk to and anything else you need." Katherine replied, feeling for the kind woman. "River will understand and will give you that time."

"Thank you," Carol said, feeling love for the woman and suspecting she had feelings for the girl. "She has hooked you, hasn't she?"

"Honestly, yes. But I am not going to do anything about it as I know how you feel about her." Katherine answered, being honest about it. "Though we could be here for each other and be there for River together."

Carol looked at Katherine with interest, knowing that River had a hold on her too and made her feel something. It made her feel less alone in it. But it sounded like Katherine was saying that they could be with each other and share River. Carol was always curious about the fairer sex and whether she would be happy with a woman. The idea didn't exactly disgust Carol and she liked her a lot. It would end with River at the end of the year and sharing the heartache of losing her with Katherine, made it seem less harder. If Carol was honest, she felt an instant attraction to her, they bonded easily as she could talk to her. They had been inseparable from the minute she had arrived. It would be so easy with Katherine and as for sharing River with her, she could do that without jealousy. It didn't upset her to find out that River made a move on her, Carol expected it as she knows River and couldn't blame her. Carol didn't see Katherine as a threat, unlike Amelia and that is only because she was already fucking her. River might be using her, but what if she didn't want to give up Amelia and wanted to keep fucking her. Maybe Carol should be realistic and pursue a relationship with Katherine, instead of lusting after a student. Though maybe she was overthinking it all and seeing what Katherine was offering.

"Are you suggesting a threesome?" Carol asked, needing to be sure that was what she meant. "That we are in a relationship with each other and River?"

"Yes, that is what I am suggesting. Is that ok or have I overstepped and misread the situation?" Katherine answered, suddenly afraid she said the wrong thing.

"No, no, I am interested...I just don't know what to do as I have never been with a woman or a threesome." Carol replied, having no clue how to do it. "I need you to show me."

"I can show you and we will worry about River tomorrow; tonight is about you and me," Katherine told her, glad that she was fine with it. "Touch me how you want to be touched, show me how you want to be pleasured and we have all night to explore each other."

Katherine could easily see what was going through Carol's mind and how her eyes darkened with desire for her. Her body shivered with sexual desire, Katherine's earlier sexual frustration returned to overwhelm her and needed release. Carol is a very attractive woman, and it wasn't hard to imagine being with her. She did really care for Carol and had been sexually thinking about her, they had been spending a lot of time together. They had bonded over glasses of wine many evenings after work and felt the sexual tension between them. Katherine had imagined them together while pleasuring herself, so this just felt like it needed to happen. They could worry about everything else tomorrow and be with each other.

"Are you sure?" Katherine asked, making sure this was what she wanted.

"Yes, are you sure?" Carol answered, needing to make sure she wanted this too.

Katherine got up and came to her, Carol took her hand and let her pull her along. Katherine led her inside and took Carol to her bedroom, pulling her close to connect their lips. Carol moaned and pulled her roughly into her, kissing Katherine hungrily. Her mind was blown just by the kiss, her whole body coming alive with need and pleasure. No man had ever set her on fire like this simple kiss has, moaning as felt Katherine's body press into hers and Carol wanted to crawl into her skin to feel all of her. Carol's skin was starving and wanted to feel Katherine all over her, touching her everywhere. It made her want more, she wanted to dominate Katherine and control her pleasure. Carol pulled away from Katherine and began tearing at her clothes, wanting her naked. Katherine moaned and felt turned on by Carol's rough handling of her, not caring Carol was ruining her clothes. She reached out and tried to undress Carol, but her hands were slapped away.

"I'm in charge here," Carol told her, her tone was dominant and commanding.

"Fuck..." Katherine moaned, feeling her legs begin to shake.

Carol pushed Katherine onto the bed and stripped her clothes off, feeling Katherine's eyes raking over her body. Carol shivered and pulses of pleasure went straight to her clit, needing to have Katherine.

"You like what you see?" Carol asked, enjoying her stare.

"Yes, you are beautiful," Katherine answered, admiring her body.

Carol joined her on the bed reconnecting their lips, roughly kissing her with force and plunging her tongue in her mouth. Katherine submitted to Carol's dominance and moaned as her tongue searched her mouth, feeling her strong tongue everywhere. Wetness pooled between her legs as she wanted to feel her tongue on her aching pussy, grinding her body against Carol for a bit of relief from the pleasure she was feeling and needed to cum badly. Katherine wasn't overly surprised by Carol's need to have her, knowing the hunger of a sex-deprived woman and needing that hunger quenched. Their moans became louder as they kissed, and their bodies became even more hungry with need. Carol's need to taste Katherine made her quickly leave her lips and go to her firm breasts, using her mouth to devour her milky white breasts. Katherine whimpered and moaned as Carol licked, bit, sucked and marked her breasts, but took her time to place her mouth on her aching nipples.

"Please..." Katherine cried out in need of her and needed more than her teasing.

Carol felt moved by her plea and took her hard nipple in her mouth, sucking it hard. Carol enjoyed the sweet taste of her nipple, moaning around the hard nub and flicking it with her tongue. Katherine gasped and arched her back, pushing her breast further into Carol's hot mouth. Carol switched between both nipples until she had Katherine turning into a wriggling moaning mess, taking pity on the young woman she slid down her body and settled between her legs. Carol took a minute to admire Katherine's pussy, her neatly trimmed blonde hair didn't hide her pink lips and her beautiful pearl.

"Please, Carol." Katherine cried out, needing her mouth on her.

Carol's hunger to taste Katherine's pussy made her put her mouth on her quickly, her tongue moving over her swollen lips and was rewarded with a loud moan. Carol was surprised at how sweet Katherine tasted, using her tongue to lap up all her juices and sucked greedily at her. Katherine grabbed Carol's head as she ate her hungrily and felt her tongue everywhere. Katherine whimpered and moaned as she bucked her hips, her body shaking as an orgasm was ready to take her and when Carol swallowed her clit she exploded. Carol watched her with awe as she shook and cried out, not quite believing she had caused this response and Carol loved it. Not wanting Katherine to stop feeling pleasure, she inserted two fingers inside her pussy and began to fuck her. Taking her clit in her mouth again and sucking on the sensitive nub, Katherine screamed above her as another orgasm took her. Carol's attack on her became too much and Katherine had to push her away to get some relief from the intoxicating fucking. She stared wildly at Carol as she lay there panting as her body shook and recovered from the bliss, she just experienced.

"Are you alright?" Carol asked, concerned for her and proud of herself.

"Yes, fuck you have a talented mouth and the way you fucked me," Katherine answered, reassuring her she did very well.

Katherine pulled Carol up and kissed her, moaning as she tasted herself on her lips and licked every drop of her juices from Carol's lips, mouth and tongue. She flipped them over and wanted to return the favour to Carol, lavishing her full breasts with attention. Leaving her own marks on her breasts, loving the needy moans coming from her and her impatience to taste Carol caused Katherine to move between Carol's legs. Carol thread her fingers through Katherine's blonde hair and pushed her tongue deeper inside her pussy as she fucked her, needing it to fill her. Soon Katherine's fingers replaced her tongue, fucking her hard and fast as she sucked on her clit and Carol's screams filled the bedroom. Carol's body bucked and shook as an orgasm overtook her, pulling Katherine's mouth away before she started to squirt. Katherine continued to fuck her until she had nothing left to squirt and returned her mouth to her pussy to drink up every drop of her. Carol scooted away and collapsed as her body was too sensitive to be touched, moaning as the last waves of pleasure left her body. This was exactly what Carol needed and she didn't know how much tension she was holding in her body until it was fucked out of her. Carol felt wonderful and her body hummed with pleasure, she was surprised that she squirted and then again nobody touched her like that before.

Katherine lay next to Carol and stared at her, understanding the bliss she felt as her body felt the same bliss and contentment. Katherine felt a smile on her lips, and she sighed with happiness, but she hoped that wasn't the end of their night of fucking and hoped Carol wasn't shy about using a strapon. She needed to feel a hard shaft inside her and be fucked until she passes out, her pussy already craving it and needing it inside her.

"Are you alright?" Katherine asked, giving her the same concern, she had given her.

"Yes, thank you," Carol answered, not quite ready to end this. "I want to fuck you again."

"What do you think about a strapon?" Katherine asked, hoping she was willing to try it.

"I am willing to try one," Carol answered, liking the idea of fucking her with it.

Katherine got up and reached into her bedside drawer, pulling out her favourite 7-inch purple strapon. She wanted Carol to fuck her with it as she had been craving it all afternoon. Carol watched her hungrily as she pulled out the strapon and wanted to fuck her with it, making her squirt this time.

"Stand up please," Katherine said, wanting to help her put it on.

Carol quickly got off the bed as the idea of fucking her with the strapon was exciting and she was eager to try it. Katherine kneeled in front of Carol, slipping the harness up her legs and buckling the straps tightly around her waist and thighs. Carol moaned as Katherine inserted a small plug into her pussy, her muscles grabbing onto it tightly. Katherine looked up at Carol, and grabbed the shaft, spitting on it to lubricate it.

"Fuck Kitten," Carol said as Katherine began to jerk the faux penis.

Carol entwined her fingers in Katherine's hair and pulled her closer, sliding the strapon into her mouth. Katherine moaned as it filled her mouth until it hit the back of her throat, stilling there for a minute before Carol slowly fucked her mouth. Carol tested her control of the strapon and moaned as it ground against her clit, while the plug moved inside her. Carol began to fuck Katherine's mouth more roughly as she got more confident at using the strapon, it filled her with pleasure to use Katherine this way.

"Do you like me fucking your mouth, Kitten?" Carol asked, trying her hand at dirty talk.

"Yes, I love you fucking my mouth," Katherine answered, taking it back in her mouth again.

"Good because I love fucking your mouth with my cock." Carol told her, burying it in her mouth again and again.

Katherine moaned and felt her juices running down her legs as her dirty talk was turning her on more. Her clit ached with need and wanted Carol to fuck her pussy hard with the strapon. Carol could do this all night. However, her desire to fuck Katherine's pussy was stronger than her need to tease her and they will be doing this again in the future.

"On the bed now as I want to fuck your pussy." Carol told her, pulling the strapon out of her mouth.

Katherine quickly obeyed Carol and climbed on the bed, getting on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder and watched as Carol got behind her. Carol got on the bed and kneeled behind Katherine, taking the strapon and rubbing it at her entrance. She was dripping and ready for her to take the strapon, rolling her hips to swallow it. Carol slowly slid the strapon inside Katherine and stilled to let her adjust to it. She envied River and wished she had a penis, wanting to feel her velvet walls wrapped around her cock. Katherine moaned loudly as the hard shaft slid against her walls feeling it fill her up, her muscles clamping around it.

"Tell me how you want me to fuck you, Kitten," Carol asked, wanting to give her what she needs.

"Fuck me hard and fast please," Katherine answered, wanting it rough.

Not wanting to disappoint Katherine, she began to pound in and out of her and moaned as the strapon grinding against her clit. Also, the small plug moving inside her caused her to feel more pleasure. Katherine cried out loudly as Carol grabbed her hips and fucked her roughly, her thrusts pushing her forward. The room filled with the sounds of flesh hitting flesh, and screams of pleasure, both women finding it a turn-on. Carol could already feel Katherine's muscles grabbing at the strapon, making her work harder at thrusting in and out of her and trying to last as long as possible. Which wasn't easy as it slammed into her aching clit, an orgasm threatening to end this wonderful experience. Katherine tried to control herself from falling over to the edge and cumming as she wanted this to last much longer. However, it was hard as the cock was bringing her closer to release, sliding in and out quickly against her walls and stretching her open to fill her again and again.

"Fuck...I need to cum." Katherine screamed, unable to hold on any longer.

"Cum Kitten," Carol answered, also coming undone.

Katherine screamed and came on the strapon. Carol continued to thrust in and out of her as she came, trying to prolong her pleasure and satisfy her. Katherine's body shook as she came again, overwhelmed with pleasure and started squirting as Carol continued to fuck her. Carol fell over the edge when she felt Katherine squirting all over her, burying the strapon inside her as she came and collapsed on top of her. Both women fell onto the bed as they panted and moaned as their bodies shook and trembled.

"Fuck!" Katherine screamed as she came again as Carol removed herself.

Carol rolled off Katherine and laid beside her, another orgasm rushed through her as she removed the strapon from herself. They both lay in silence, trying to settle their bodies from their high and trying to comprehend what they were feeling. Neither dared to touch the other for fear they would trigger more aftershocks of pleasure in their over-sensitive bodies.

"Thank you," Katherine said, wanting to convey her appreciation.

"And thank you," Carol answered, also expressing her appreciation.

"How do you feel?" Katherine asked, rolling over to face her.

"Wonderful and very satisfied. What about you?" Carol answered, smiling at her, and reassuring her. "No regrets here and I would like to do this again. Unfortunately, not tonight."

"No regrets here as well and I would like that," Katherine replied, feeling love for the other woman.

"I need sleep," Carol said, barely keeping her eyes open.

"Come here," Katherine answered, pulling Carol close to her and covering the both of them.

Sleep engulfed them and sent them into a peaceful exhausted sleep, both very happy and fulfilled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 51.7K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
103K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
4.1K 126 16
What now? Well.... As new mothers, Emilie, Sierra and Grace find themselves trying to adapt to parenthood. Even more so after the birth of their twin...
16.6K 365 21
Adora Lavender, a twenty year old, is wrapping up her last year in college when she meets two special people. Will she give in and show her true subm...