The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’—š’†š’“š’š š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’‘š’‚š’ˆš’† š‘µš’š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’š’Šš’š’† š’†š’š’…š’”; It... More

Aesthetics āœØ
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

46

17.3K 1K 46
By _purplesky12

Thank you to those who have started showing their love for the book. Thanks for the edits; I loved them.😩🤌🏻💗

Do leave votes and comments it will motivate me to write better 🥺❤️

••••••

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Baby, I am right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Hearing him, she took a deep breath and then said, "Tell me what happened to you."

He gazed at her with teary eyes, convinced she might flee upon learning about his murderous actions. However, to his surprise, she chose to stay, showing her willingness to hear his side of the story.

With quivering lips, he uttered five words, "Will you hear me out?"

Though she trembled, she drew closer to him. Wiping away his tears, she nodded and said,
"I am here."

These words were all he needed to find hope and strength, emotions he had thought were beyond reach. She stood up, fetched a glass of water from the nightstand, and handed it to him.

After he drank the water, he took her hand in his and implored, "Please don't let go of my hand. This is so difficult for me to talk about, and I won't be able to do it without your support."

She patted his shoulder, nodded reassuringly, and said, "I won't leave your side."

His gaze fixated on the distance, he began to speak with a hollow expression, as though his very soul had been drained.

Memories of his past would relentlessly summon panic attacks, making him falter in his stance, and now, as he broached the subject, it was evident that the impending conversation would deeply wound him, leaving a lasting and profound impact.

"This happened when I was just 14 years old. I was only 14 years Amisha,just a kid, wh- when I -I saw my baba hanging with a rope around his neck from the fan. Can you believe it?

I was only 14 when I found my maa lying dead on the cold metal floor. She wasn't responding to me, her son, whom she could never unhear, but she wasn't listening to me."

It was 29th may, 2009

Flashback-

"Maa, Baba, look, I've returned from Bua's house," the 14-year-old Vivaan said, running happily through the mansion after calling for his parents.

He was confused because it had never happened before that when he called for his mother, she didn't respond. So, he asked the woman who was essentially the head maid of their house, though they considered her part of their family and treated her as such, "Shalini."

He referred to her as "Aani," though he, along with everyone else, didn't know why. But he loved calling her by this name.

"Aani, where are Maa and Baba?" he asked, but she didn't answer. Instead, he noticed tears welling up in her eyes.

His confusion deepened, and he turned to Ikhtab, who had been his family's bodyguard for the past ten years.

"Ikhtab Dada, where's Baba?" He also bowed his head, gazing at the ground with his hands folded in front of him.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He looked at every worker in the mansion, expecting an answer, but they all remained silent.

"What's happened to all of you? Why aren't any of you answering me, Dada? Never mind, I know you're all playing a trick on me. I'll complain to Maa, and I'll find Maa and Baba myself. They must be upstairs." As he approached the stairs, he saw officers coming out of his parents' room, and his mind went blank upon seeing them.

"Young Master, don't go upstairs," Ikhtab advised, but he was adamant about not listening.

Everyone tried to stop him, holding onto his waist, but he struggled to break free from their grasp.

In that harrowing moment, after a lot of struggle he climbed the stairs with a heavy heart. As he reached the top, the scene that unfolded before his eyes struck him to his very core. It was as if his entire world had crumbled in an instant.

His legs grew weak, and for the first time, he found himself yearning for blindness to shield himself from the agonizing reality that lay before him.The weight of his emotions was indescribable. Grief alone couldn't encapsulate the profound anguish that coursed through his being.

The pain he felt was a deep, piercing ache that transcended words, leaving him in a state of profound and heart-wrenching despair.The ground slipped from under his feet, and with a jerk, he fell.

Tears welled up in his black eyes, streaming down his face to his neck.

He crawled inside when the officers stopped him, but he cried out.

"No, I want to go to my Maa, Baba. I'll tell them, and they will scold you."

"Maa, he's not letting me see you."

"Baba, look, they are stopping your champ from hugging you, Baba."

"Maa!" "Baba!" It was as if all his cries were in vain. That's when Shalini came from the back and tried to pull him away.

"Young Master, let's go. They are no longer with us," she said, tears in her eyes, and the other workers in the mansion cried along with her.

Adhiraj and Vandana were the epitome of kindness. They were the kindest, humblest people, and no one expected this tragic end.

"No, I won't leave my Maa and Baba, Aani. Let me go!"

He ran towards his Baba and hugged his feet. His Baba, his Ironman, his idol
Mr. Adhiraj Oberoi – he never imagined he would see his Baba like this, hanging from the fan. He couldn't believe his Baba was gone;he didn't want to.

Then, he ran towards his Maa, who was lying unconscious on the cold floor. He hugged her sideways and said, "Maa, are you cold?"

Turning towards Shalini, he called her, "Aani, bring a blanket. Can't you see how cold it is? We're all wearing layers of clothes, and my Maa is lying on the cold floor. Doesn't anyone have an ounce of humanity left?"

He gently tapped Vandana's cheeks. "Maa, open your eyes. Don't be this cruel to your Guddu Maa."

"Maa, didn't you say you wanted to see me get married and play with my kids? How can you leave so soon?"

Everyone, from the officers to the workers, was shattered, witnessing the scene in front of them. The child begged for his parents to open their eyes.

"Baba, place your hand on my head and give me your blessing."

"Maa, Baba isn't listening to me me. Won't you scold him ? Look, your Guddu is crying, won't you listen to your guddu and wipe his tears maa  why aren't you listening to me"

"Baba, please open your eyes just once."

"Maa..." Suddenly, he fainted, and Ikhtab went near him to support him.

As soon as he opened his eyes, the first people he called for were his Maa and Baba. That's when he saw his Bade Papa, Shikhar Oberoi, standing there, looking at him. But this time, it was different; Shikhar's expression held no love, only hatred and anger.

He moved towards his Bade Papa, wrapping his arms around his waist, crying his heart out.

"Bade Papa, Bab-a, Ma-a, they left me, Bade Papa. What do I do?"

He fell to the floor, sobbing intensely. Shikhar kneeled down to his level and helped him stand.

"So, what should I do about that?" Shikhar said. Vivaan, with teary eyes, couldn't believe what he had just heard.

His mouth hung slightly open, and he reached for Shikhar's hand. But Shikhar jerked his hand away and smirked at Vivaan's state.

"Tsk tsk, our young master is crying. Aww, so weak," Shikhar said and started laughing.

"Bade Papa, why are you laughing? Please don't scare me, Bade Papa. See what happened to Baba. Do you know how this happened?"

"It's me. I killed your Baba and Maa," Shikhar said, and his eyes darkened. Vivaan's soul seemed to leave his body, and he started moving backward.

"Ma-a, you-you are a murderer. How can you—n-no, ba-ba you are- so so bad"

Flashback ended-

He couldn't complete his words as his sobbing increased. He couldn't forget that day—the day 14-year-old Vivaan died and transformed into a monster. It was the day he lost his lifelines, his parents, his Maa and Baba.

This was the very reason he was so possessive about Amisha. He buried his face between his knees, folding them up. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he knew whose it was.

He looked at her and saw tears flowing from her eyes too.

"Tell me, Vivaan. I'm here, and no one will hurt you. This time, I won't let anyone," she said and smiled at him.

He began telling her again.

{Following section will only include him telling his whole past}

My Bade Papa, Mr. Shikhar Oberoi, was a mafia boss, a very powerful person with a network of people backing him and a whole army to protect him from his rivals.

On the other hand, my Baba was entirely different—a generous man who never wanted to enter that world. For years, Baba had declined Bade Papa's invitations to join his gang, and at one point, even Bade Papa agreed to it.

My Bade Papa was a very cunning, greedy man who thought only of his self-interest. He was a perfect example of a scoundrel, a selfish person, more cunning and wicked than even Satan himself.

"Every officer was after him because as time passed, he was becoming more and more evil. He didn't have any humanity left and thought of himself as the only solace, the only one who could rule over others. One day, he was on the verge of being killed as the police had orders to shoot him on sight, and that's when he asked my father for help.

My father, Mr. Adhiraj Oberoi, was a judge. Can you believe it? On one side, my father fought for others' rights and beliefs; he was the kindest person. On the other side, his brother was the complete opposite of him.

One day, he begged my father so much for help, but my father was adamant that he wouldn't help him.

I overheard their conversation that day.

{A little flashback to the day when Vivaan heard their conversation:}

"Oh no, my football. How should I get it? Baba will scold me because he strictly forbade me from going into his room. He's talking with bade papa, but I should try at least," Vivaan said to himself.

He walked very carefully to his father's room and was left shocked by the scene. He didn't have any intention of eavesdropping; he just got curious to know what kind of conversation they were having because Shikar was gripping his father's collars and said, "You will regret this."

End of flasback

Amisha, you know, I was left shocked by the sight of bade papa. I couldn't believe it because whenever he came to our house, he always smiled and never got angry. As for my baba, I knew they both loved each other so much, but I thought it might be a small dispute, so I didn't think much of it.

Soon, whenever they met, they had arguments. One more time, but this time, they fought, and both my baba and bade papa punched each other. Still, I didn't talk about this to my baba because I thought I shouldn't interfere between two elders.

"But I didn't know that my ignorance of their fight would destroy my whole life. I wish I had talked about it to my baba. I wish I had spent more time with maa and baba," he said and then broke into tears. Amisha made him lay his head on her lap and started patting his head.

"Take your time. I'm not going anywhere, Vivaan. Shh, take long, deep breaths," she said and kept massaging his head to ease his headache.

After taking deep breaths, he continued.

On that day when I lost my parents and found out that the one behind it was none other than my so-called bade papa, he was a despicable person.

He took everything away from me, turned me into a jerk, and made me into a womanizer, all just to take revenge on him. I didn't know when I transformed myself into him.

"You won't believe what he did to my mother."

"What did he do?" She asked, and with tearful eyes, he looked up at her.

"He molested her and asked my baba to kill himself, then only he would release me and maa. So, baba did that without thinking anything, and maa killed herself.

He did all of that because my baba sentenced him to prison, and even after he begged a lot, baba couldn't bring himself to forgive him or give him another chance because, no matter how much he loved his brother, my baba couldn't turn a blind eye to all those crimes Shikhar committed."

After killing my parents, he snatched my baba's house from me, kicked me out, and took our property.

I used to wander on the roads during midnight, without food. But at that moment, I had only one goal: revenge.

Everything that promised me it would help me take my revenge was good. And at that moment, when I entered the mafia world, I became another Shikhar Oberoi.

I used to play with girls, and as I grew older, I became the worst person. Women were nothing more than objects to me. But I considered all of this as right because I wanted revenge.

Finally, after training myself, destroying all of Shikhar's assets, and destroying him completely, I killed him. I didn't have an ounce of regret for doing that, neither then nor now, and I will never have it in the future either.

I took back my property, my maa and baba's house, and I found out he had completely destroyed our family business, which maa used to run. I worked hard and built the empire once again.

"I made Shalini's mom my mother because all those years she fed me while hiding from Shikhar. She became like a mother to me."

"So that's my past, Amisha. I wanted to become like my baba, but I ended up becoming like that monster. I also hurt you and forgot all of my mother's teachings. I didn't have any humanity left; that much revenge made me blind," he said and closed his eyes.

Soon, he felt something wet on his cheeks and noticed teardrops falling on his cheeks from her eyes.

He raised his hand and wiped her tears away.

"Don't cry. It's me who should cry. You know I can't live without you, but I won't force you, too, because this suffering is something I deserve. I am the worst person alive, but this monster also needs love," he said and covered his forehead with his palm, crying his heart out.

This was the first time he cried so much; he didn't cry this much when he went to her home secretly.

| Amisha |

I didn't know he had gone through so much pain. I know what he has done to me is bad, but he was also a kid. How can a kid go through all of this?

I was already making up my mind to give him a chance because, no matter what, my anger had defeated and vanished in front of his efforts and his love.

No longer will I let him go through pain. I am ready to give him one more chance because, if not love or anything else, he has at least earned my trust once again, and I believe strongly he won't disappoint me again.

I know he won't hurt me.

He sat across from me, took my hand, and kissed my knuckles.

I cupped his cheeks and said, "You aren't a bad person, Vivaan. I trust you, and forget about the past. I am not saying what you did was totally right. Instead of harming him, you could have reported him to the police. But I think he had enough of living; he deserved an end, so stop dwelling on the past, hmm?"

He nodded slightly at my words and then said, "Please don't leave me, Amisha."

I decided to tell him, "Vivaan, I've decided I will give this marriage one more chance, one more chance for us."

He removed my hands from his face, and his eyebrows frowned.

"That's the thing I hate the most, Amisha - sympathy. Your eyes clearly show that you're sympathizing and pitying me. I don't want this. I want to earn you. This time, I am going to earn you with my efforts, with my hard work.

I'll prove to you how much I love you, how much I need you because I love you. I don't want the easy way. I want to go through every misery, which will equalize yours. I know none of my pains will be measurable to the scar I gave to you, but I'll try my best to make myself suffer." I could see a lone tear escaping from his eyes.

No, he's taking all this wrong. All of this just played a part in making me give him a chance.

How can he say I am doing this because I pity him? It was all because of his efforts. I am not going to let him assume whatever he wishes.

"No, Vivaan, you're taking all of this wrong. I am not doing this because I pity you or something. Don't blabber whatever is coming into your brain. You managed to melt my heart with your gestures. Please believe me, Vivaan. Why would I pity you so much to give you a chance?" I paused and then continued.

"Trust me, I am willing to give us a chance, to not regret anything. I want to love you, Vivaan. I want you to help me forget that horrible night from my brain. Will you do that for me?" I asked him, and both of us were looking into each other's eyes.

That's when he hugged me so tightly, as if something was snatching me away from him, and whispered, "I promise I'll fill your life with flowers and remove all the thorns."

For the first time in this 1.5 months after that night, I hugged him back and could feel his heart racing.

"Can we sleep on the same bed?" he asked.

Yes, we didn't sleep on the same bed; it was him who always slept on the couch. Before I could reply, he said again, "I promise you can trust me. I won't break your trust."

"I trust you."

•••••

Words-  3091

I want to say one thing to y'all: you never know how one kind word of yours can change someone's worst days into their best ones. It happens to me. I am currently going through a tough period, and I don't know why, but I just start to cry. However, when any of you comment or send a direct message, it just makes me a little bit happier. So, thank you, everyone ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 92.5K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
1.7M 56.7K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...
115K 6.3K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
20.4K 788 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...