The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It... More

Aesthetics ✨
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

43

18.3K 1K 97
By _purplesky12

Shower this one with lots and lots of votes and comments and I'll upload the next chapter

Follow on insta: _.purplesky12 for spoilers.
_____

"Ab btayein kya baat karni thi aapko mujhse ?" ( Now tell me what did you wanted to talk about to me) She asked but he didn't utter a word.

"Kahein." (Say) - He wasn't saying anything after seeing her conditon.

"Maafi mangna chahte hain?Apke sath rehna bhi meri iccha ke khilaf hai. Maafi to bhul jaye, nafrat ho rahi hai apse, mohabbat to bhul jaye"

(Do you want to apologize? I'm even against staying with you. Let's forget about apologies; I'm feeling hatred towards you, and love should be forgotten)-- she said, and he noticed tears streaming down her cheeks which was hurting him to the core.

"Can I ask for one last chance?"

"Ask yourself, do you really deserve that?" She said and turned her back to him. He moved to her and turned her towards him, holding her arm gently.

"I don't know. I honestly don't know, par thak gaya hun, jeena mushkil hai tumhare bina."
(I honestly don't know, but I'm exhausted. Living is hard without you.)

"Adat dal lein yahi apka or mera end hai." (Make it a habit, this is our end)- she said in a low voice with her sobs interuptting her words.

"No, you and I have no end, darling. We are forever together," he said with a soft smile.

"Rahein galat faimi me ek minute katna mushkil hai, forever to bhul jaye." (Be in delusion to spend a minute with you is so difficult; let's forget about forever)

"Why?" His talking was just making her angry.

Turning her palms into fists, she screamed at him, "Me puchu apse kyun? Akhir kya wajah thi jo apne yeh kia? You used to say you loved me, but in the end you just wanted my body like Siddharth. You and him have no difference. In fact, you're worse than him."
(Should I ask you why? What was the reason, after all, for what you did?)

"No, I didn't just love you for your body. Trust me, Amisha, I really love you."

"Par us din apke bharose ki keemat mera apko khudko dena tha" ( but on that day the value of your trust was to give myself to you) she couldn't complete her sentence at once because cries were interrupting her words.

"I was out of my mind that day. Please believe me. I love you" he said, taking both of her palms in his hands and kissing her knuckles.

"Was your trust in me over? Did you really believe I cheated on you?"

"I hate myself for that day so much, trust me. I beg you, just one chance to prove myself to you, just one last time. Let me tell you, let me show you how much this Vivaan Oberoi longs for his heart. He's incomplete without his wife." he said hopefully when a tear escaped from his eyes onto her knuckles.

"No, I'll never love you because loving you is a sin, and I would not commit that sin again" she bluntly said and took back her hands from his hold.

"Back then, didn't you promise me you'll love me, Meeshah?"

"You're wrong. Mrs. Amisha Oberoi promised you that. But this is Amisha in front of you. You lost your wife; she fucking died the moment you made her your slut," she said, pointing her finger in front of his chest, tears trickling like a waterfall down her face to her neck.

"We're still married, Meeshah," he also couldn't hold back his tears.

"Only on papers" she said and moved inside the washroom.

Both of them cried that night but didn't want their worsened states to show to each other.

He went out of the room and came back in when he made sure she had fallen asleep, and he slept on the couch.
_______

Opening his eyes, still with a little morning dizziness, the first thing he saw was his love, and a wide smile spread across his face.

How angelic, just like a rose,a lavender, even a bouquet of flowers would fail in beauty in front of the beauty of his angel. Scooting down on the floor near her, he caressed her hair.

When his eyes landed on her cheeks, he bitterly smiled, but didn't know when his lips turned upside down, and he began caressing her cheeks with so much love as if she was as light as a feather.

"How can I slap you?" He asked himself, questioning how he could commit such a monstrous act.

He softly kissed her cheeks and her forehead. But when he noticed her wiggling in her sleep, indicating that she might wake up at any moment, he backed off from her, not wanting her to stress or panic upon seeing him so close.

He went back to the couch, pushing his back against it and lay down.

Meanwhile, Amisha woke up. Without taking any glance at him, she went to take a bath and freshen up.

Getting ready for the day, the last thing she had to do was apply vermilion. As she was about to do so, he held her hand, and he himself applied vermilion on her hairline while she closed her eyes, feeling the sensation.

As soon as he finished, she moved away from him.

"Stay away from me. Just leave me alone. How many times should I remind you?"

"No matter how many times you say to leave you, that's something I would never do."

"Just for one week, then I will go from here, from your life, from this useless marriage." As soon as these words escaped her mouth, it triggered him.

But he wasn't the old Vivaan, ready to hurt her. In fact, he couldn't even think of hurting her. But that didn't mean he would listen to whatever she blabbered.

He made her turn towards him by gently grabbing her arm. "Never say that you'll leave me. I won't allow you to."

"You always make me feel as if I'm your property, a caged person who can't do anything unless you permit me to do so. You talk and act as if I belong to you," she said and snatched her hand back.

"You don't belong to me; you belong with me," he said and moved closer to her, cupping her cheeks and placing a gentle kiss on her button nose.

(Ise yad aya who all have listen to -you belong with me by taylor💅)

"Who told you that you're a caged bird? You are someone who would fly higher than anyone can ever do because you have the ability to do so.

No one can ever cage you or treat you like property, or mein, mein toh apka ghulam hu. Mein kaun hota hu tumhe control karne wala?"

(No one can ever cage you or treat you like property, and as for me, I am your servant. Who am I to control you?)--he said when she narrowed her eyes at his words and folded her arms across her chest.

"I will not be captivated by your eloquent speeches this time," she said but raised an eyebrow when she heard a chuckle from him.

"My heart," she turned at once when he called her.

"I got my answer."

"What?" She asked, but instead of answering, he went outside, not before saying, "Get ready because this Vivaan Oberoi is going to work his ass off to make you fall harder for him," and walked away, pressing his lips inward and ruffling his hair, keeping his other hand on his chest, mumbling " I love you so much Mrs. Amisha Vivaan Oberoi."

She was left dumbfounded. She couldn't make sense of what had just happened. Shrugging off his strangeness, she also moved downstairs.

"Khush raho" (stay happy)," Shanti said while blessing the couple.

"Vivaan, I wanted to talk about something important to both of you," Shanti said when he hummed at her in response.

"Ji, kahein, Nani?" (Yes ,say ,Nani)

"I'll talk about it at dinner," he nodded at her and went to the office.

"Vo kaha gaye?"( Where did he go) Amisha asked Shalini and Shanti.

When Shanti replied "Go, run. He just went outside. Give him his lunch."

She ran outside, and before he could start the engine, she shouted, "Vivaan!" He looked at her and came outside.

"What happened?" He asked while holding her shoulders. He thought he had done something wrong, but his train of thought broke when she placed the lunchbox in front of him.

"You forgot your lunch." He rolled his eyes while looking in the other direction.

"Oh, lunch, and here I thought..."

"What?"

"Mujhe laga gale lagane aayi ho." (I thought you're here to give me a hug)- Her eyes widened at his words, and he noticed that he still had some effect on her, making him happy to see her expression.

"So," he said, making an 'o' face.

"So what?" She asked.

"Gale chodo bas dil lagalo." (Forget about hugging, just connect your heart with mine) He was in the mood for flirting, and she could notice that.

"Aren't you late?"

"For you, I can even take a year off. So, what's the matter with a day off? And don't forget, I'm the boss," he said, and she started looking around, trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Mujhse yun ankhein churana band kardein aap"
(stop stealing glances from me like this) he said, and before she could say anything, he quickly kissed her on the cheek.

"Take care of my heart," he said and hopped back into his car, driving to the office, leaving a smiling Amisha behind.

[ Someone great had once said -" Hasi to fasi"
Or Vo fasa le gya (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) ]

Smacking her forehead, she smiled a little at his gesture but then regained her posture, realizing it was all his tricks, and she wasn't going to get trapped by his eloquent words and gestures.

She was determined not to melt at his gestures and trials, and she knew she would be able to do so, but the question is, would she really be able to do so? Seeing his determination was weakening her own.

________

"Amisha, Amisha, Amisha," as soon as he came into the room, the only words on his lips were hers.

"Why are you shouting for?" She came out of the washroom and dried her hands with a towel.

"Guess what?" he said.

"What?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"I've got the biggest deal of my career. You don't know how happy I am. You know I worked so hard for this one," he paused and then started rotating her by holding her hands, just chanting "Amisha, Amisha, Amisha," and hugged her as if his whole life depended on that particular hug, or to be more precise, that particular person.

"Vivaan," she said, but it seemed like he was so lost that he didn't hear her. When she said it again, this time in a higher pitch, "Vivaan, do you hear me?"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, I forgot," he replied, scratching the back of his head.

Fidgeting with her fingers, she was looking down, but then looked at him and said, "Congratulations on your deal, Vivaan. But please don't do this."

"Don't do what?" he said, still with a light smile on his face.

"Ahem... Vivaan, why are you acting as if everything is normal between us, as if nothing has changed?"

"What do you mean, Amisha? Isn't it turning back to normal? Ain't I trying? It's as if you don't want things to get back to normal," he said the last part, and she looked at him with shocked eyes, her lips slightly parted.

Pointing to herself, she said, "You think that I am the one who doesn't want things to get back to normal? Yeah, right. You will think like this only because for you, my feelings, me, myself, nothing matters."

Moving closer to her and holding her shoulders, he said, "I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. Please don't take it the wrong way. That's not what I meant."

Her eyes started to get watery when she said, "Aapke liye hoga asaan yun sab bhul jana or firse normal ho jana mere liye nahi hai, bilkul nahi hai.

Yaha aane ke liye kitni himmat jutai hai maine, aapko kya pata? Vo din, vo raat, vo particular hour, vo sab fix ho gaya hai mere mind mein, jata hi nahi hai, kya karu btayein mujhe."

(For you, it might be easy to forget everything and return to normal, but it's not the same for me, not at all. You have no idea how much courage it took, for me to come here. That day, that night, that particular hour, everything has been fixed in my mind, I can't let go of it. What should I do? Please tell me)

On hearing her, he nodded his head as if to say no, trying to make her understand that she had no fault and no control over what was happening. "No, no. It's not your fault, Amisha. Please don't cry, my love."

"Nahi, aap btayein mujhe kya karu. Mein kaise bhul jau? Ek kaam Karein, vo bhulne wali drugs de dein, fir mene sab kuch bhul jana hai , or aapki sari mushkilein bhi hal ho jani hai."

(No, you tell me what should I do? How can I forget? One thing, give me those forgetting drugs, then I'll forget everything, and all your problems will be solved too)

By now, she was crying intensely, and it was hurting him the most.

It felt as if someone was punching and kicking him. He just couldn't bear to see her with red eyes, to see her cry.

He placed her head on his chest and patted her head softly to calm her, but she was nowhere near stopping crying.

After all, no matter how much he was hurt and suffering, he couldn't compare his condition to hers. She was the one suffering the most, yet she was there with him.

Despite all the crimes he committed, she was there, even if it was for Nani.

She could've straightforwardly said no, but she didn't. She thought about Nani, forgetting that she had to survive under one roof with him. She still came back,that shows how kind-hearted she was.

Wiping her eyes, she moved back from his chest, and as soon as her vision landed on his shirt, she saw it was wet because of her. So she apologized, "Sorry."

"Why?" he asked, being confused.

Pointing at his chest, the wet portion, she said, "Here, this. I wasn't alert-"

He cut her off by cupping her cheeks lovingly and said, "Apke liye to esi hazar shirt kurbaan hai, but I would wish them to be wet because of another thing, not because of your cries."
(For you, thousands of shirts are sacrificed)

She was left confused by his words.

That's when he moved to the washroom, not before saying, "Only if you remember what I said on our first day after our wedding. I had said this earlier too.

This is the only way I am going to talk to you, so you should learn to understand these talks instantly. Ab to zindagi bhar jhelna padega." He chuckled and moved inside.

That's when it clicked for her, and she gulped at his shameless talks, not before shaking her head and lightly slapping her forehead because of his flirting.

She got up and went to the kitchen, not before saying, "Ye nahi sudhrenge." (He won't improve)

"Sudharne ke liye thodi bigda hun" (I haven't become spoiled to improve)--he shouted back from the washroom leaving her astonished .

The only thought revolving in her mind was - did he know how to read her mind? Was he a mind reader?

That's when he again replied, "I ain't a mind reader, but I'm a soul reader indeed." She could guess him smirking inside.

"This shameless Voldemort." As soon as she said this, she felt as if everything was the same. But then again, her mind couldn't function properly.

Again, Vivaan started saying something. No, not saying; he was singing this time.

By now, everyone should have known that his voice was just incredible and captivating. Moreover, when he sang romantic songs, the atmosphere became magical. ✨

Shanti knocked on their room, and when Amisha diverted her focus to the door, she said, "Nani, why are you standing? Please come inside. Have a seat."

She did offer her to come inside but forgot that Vivaan was singing in the washroom. Though his voice wasn't clear because of the sound of the shower, his pitch was getting louder.

Shanti looked at her with amazed expressions, and that's when she strangely laughed.

She tried to divert her focus by talking to her, "Btayein Nani, kese ana hua, aap mujhe bula lete. Why did you climb the stairs when you aren't feeling well?" (Tell me, Nani, how did you come? You could have just called me)

"Arey abhi itne bhi buddhe nahi hue hai hum,"
(Well, I haven't become that old yet.) Shanti replied back.

Amisha nodded her head in response to Shanti's reply and said, "Ji."

Again, Vivaan's singing interrupted their conversation, but this time it was more clear and louder.

The lines he was singing ,embarrassed Amisha as her cheeks turned red as if her blood vessels were only transporting blood to her face. Shanti was also strangely looking at her.

Vivaan was singing, "Chehra hai ya jaadu, roop hai ya khwab hai
Aankhein hain ya afsaana, jism ya kitaab hai
Aaja tujhe main padh loon, dil mein utaar loon
Hothon se dekhun tujhe, aankhon se pukar loon."

His tone was incredibly romantic, or to be more precise, seductive.

Shanti got up at once, understanding Amisha's situation.

On seeing her face flushed red, she couldn't help but chuckle and moved out, not before teasing her, "What happened to your cheeks? Oh, looks like 'Vivaan's effect.'"

Amisha tapped her cheeks and then moved in front of the mirror to check. Shanti was absolutely right; her cheeks were flushed.

She was getting very furious and just couldn't wait for Vivaan to come outside.

••••

Words- 3073

Just wanted to ask, are you still enjoying the story like before, or is it getting boring now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 14.4K 31
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
5M 249K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
8.5M 530K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† π’Šπ’• 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 β€’...
21.4K 817 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...