Banana Bus Squad in Equestria...

Por _red117

Canterlot high is a new school for Vanoss and his friends. One day they were late for school and when they ar... Mais

The bois
Ch.1 New home,New friends.
Ch.2 We meet again.
Ch.3 The Princess arrived
Ch.4 Running for the Princess
Ch.5 More familiar faces and Night with the Bbs
Ch.6 Reunited again and The truth
Ch.7 The Fall FALL Formal
Ch.8 The Reason and Farewell Princess
The bois 2
Forgot to tell you
Ch.9 Hang out with Bbs
Ch.10 Rise of the Rainbooms
Ch.11 New students new problem
Ch.12 The Princess returns.
Ch.13 The slumber party.
Ship scale
On hold for now
Still on hold
Ch. 14 The Battle of the Bands
Ch.15 Welcome to the show and New members.
Ch.16 The confessions.
Ponies of Bbs
Ch.17 Return of the Dazzlings
What!?
Bbs and their family (1)
Answer the Questions.
Ch.18 Male Bbs meets the Shadow Bolts.
Where's the chapter?
Panda's and Lui's family
Questions for you to answer.
Shorts #1
Sad News

Bonus Ch.1 The wake up prank

146 6 2
Por _red117

>At 12 am of the night at the Bbs household<

"Zzz...zzz...zzz" Wildcat was sleeping in his bed when Vanoss slowly enter his room and went up beside of him.

Vanoss took out an air horn as he cautiously pount it directly at Wildcat's face. Vanoss wipe his forehead to remove the sweat he got and carefully put his finger the trigger.

And then...he honk the air horn right at Wildcat making him startled and woke up.

"Ahhh! What the f-" Wildcat was interrupted when Vanoss splash him with water from the bucket. "Hey hey hey I'm already awake-" he was interrupted again when Vanoss sprayed him with silly strings.

"..." Wildcat gave Vanoss an annoyed deadpan look on his face. "...are you done with all the cliche way to wake someone up-hrmp!"

"How's the shirt taste bitch!" Vanoss smile devilish as he load up another shirt while Wildcat cough out the shirt in his mouth.

>At Basically's bedroom<

Basically was sleeping in his...bunk bed he has for some reason when Vanoss and Wildcat enter the room quietly. They look each other with smirks on their faces.

"You ready Evan?" Wildcat ask Vanoss who gave him thumps up.

"On "Go" that's we're starting."

"Oh yeah."

"Ok in 3...2...1..." Wildcat and Vanoss took out a chainsaw and then...

"GOOOOOOOOO!!!" They started rave up the chainsaw. The noise woke up Basically and saw what they're doing and he understandably screamed in fear.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"WAAAAAKEEEE UUUUUP!!!" Vanoss shouted in top of his lungs as he and Wildcat started destroying everything in their friend's room.

"No! Jesus christ! Stop!" Basically was doing his best to avoid the chainsaw coming at bed.

"Get his lamp!"

"No stop!"

"Fuck this shelf!"

"The fuck are you guys doing!?"

"We're cutting your shit and waking your ass up!" Basically narrowly dodge the chainsaw that was about to cut his legs when Vanoss cut thr support bean making the top bunk fell.

But Basically managed to hold it up when he notice one of the chainsaws went through the bottom bunk and was coming towards his eggs.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

>At Cartoonz's bedroom<

Cartoonz was sleeping in his bed when he suddenly smell something like smoke. He slowly wake up and sniff the smell...only to see his room was on fire.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Vanoss, Wildcat and Basically were outside of his room when they heard him scream. Cartoonz burst out of his room and grabbed the fire extinguisher nearby of his door and sprayed at his room extinguishing the fire.

Cartoonz breathes heavily before looking at the trio who were laughing their ass off.

"...🖕🖕"

>At Delirious' bedroom<

Delirious was sleeping in his bed with his teddy bear and his mask on when Cartoonz, Wildcat, Basically and Vanoss slowly enter the room while carrying Fourzero's sleepy pet bear. They look each other and nodded as Vanoss pulls out a spray can

Honey Body Spray.
If you want to smell like honey.
Warning: The company is not responsible for any bears attacking you.

Vanoss sprayed some at Delirious as the bear smell the honey and open its eyes. The bear smell the honey from Delirious. Wanting to taste the honey the bear launch itself at Delirious and crash onto him.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Delirious was doing his best not to being eaten by the bear as Cartoonz, Vanoss, Wildcat and Basically laugh at his misfortune.

>Outside of Terroriser's bedroom<

"Alright soldiers. Ready?" Vanoss, Cartoonz, Wildcat, Delirious and Basically were outside of their cyborg friend wearing army helmets with Vanoss, Wildcat and Delirious holding a glitter grenade...oh and the bear joined in for some reason and wearing the helmet as well.

Vanoss kick the door opened and they throw the grenade at Terroriser who was slowly waking up.

"Fire the hole!"

"Fire the hole!"

"Kobe."

The grenades landed near Terroriser...who realized the situation.

[You motherfu-]

BOOM

The five friends and the bear were behind the table with smirks on their faces when they see Terroriser walking out of room and covered in glitter. With one last noise from the terminator he fell flat to the floor.

>At Moo's bedroom<

Moo was sleeping in his bed when he felt something fell onto him. He wakes up to see he was covered in...bird seeds? He look around to see Vanoss and Wildcat at the door.

"Have fun with the birds Brock!" Vanoss told Moo as he and Wildcat toss a bunch a birds in the air and went towards Moo to eat the seeds.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Moo was now covered with birds as he try anything he can to get away from them while Vanoss, Wildcat, Terroriser, Delirious, Basically and Cartoonz laugh at it.

>At Ohm's bedroom.<

Ohm was sleeping in his bed when he felt something fell on his bed. He wakes up to see a cute little bunny.

"Aww~" Ohm cooed at it as he starts to pet it. "Where did you come from little guy?"

However the bunny growl at Ohm who was taken back by it before the bunny launch itself at him and attacking him.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The awake Bbs heard Ohm's scream in fear from outside his bed room's door as they laugh at it.

>At Panda's bedroom<

Panda was sleeping in his bed when Vanoss and Terroriser enter the room while the rest watch it from outside. Vanoss and Terroriser nodded each other before went to Panda and crouch below the bed with Vanoss on the left side and Terroriser on right.

"Paaaannndaaaa~" Vanoss said in a spooky as the awake ones snickered.

"Wha...what..?" Panda sleep talking before Terroriser responded to him with the same spooky voice.

"Yoooou'vvveee been such aaaaa gooood booooooy~"

"Oh...oh really..?"

"Yeeeeessss~ Paaaaannnndaaaaa~"

"And for your reeeeeewaaaaaaard~ You get an unlimited supply of soooooodaaaaaaaas~" Panda gasped as everyone else chuckle quietly. Delirious wheeze a little.

"That's great..."

"Gueeessss whhhhaaaat thhooooooo~"

"What..?"

"We liiiiiieeeeed~"

"Huh...I don't get it..."

"There's no unlimited soooodaaaaa~"

"Instead we put a cruse on yooooouuuuuuu~"

"What...what curse..?" Panda was now panicking in his sleep.

"A curse...where you'll neeeverrrr drink soda ever agaaaaiiiiinnnnn~"

"No...no please...take the curse back...I can't live without sodas..."

"We're sooorryyyy~ But we caaaannttt doooooo thhhhhaaaaat~"

"And...you'll drink water for the rest of your liiiiiffffeeeee~"

"No god! No god please no! No...no..." Panda shot off his bed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Panda heard laughter and he sees his friends laughing on the floor.

"Oh you son of a bitch."

>At Fourzero's bedroom<

Fourzero was sleeping in his bed when Cartoonz cautiously put a headset on him. Vanoss, Panda, Wildcat and Ohm were holding instruments with big speakers that is connected to the headset. And then...

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Fourzero screamed and fell off his bed as Vanoss, Panda, Wildcat and Ohm continued with music.

>1 hour later outside of the Bbs house<

"This shit is going to be hilarious." Vanoss rubbed his hands menacingly as he along the ones that wake up are outside of their home with a gaint rocket beside them.

"Oh yeah. Nogla doesn't know what's coming for him." Terroriser nodded in agreement as Wildcat and Delirious finished filling the rocket with water.

"Before we do this I want to ask...how come we weren't included?" Smiity ask as he points himself along with Lui, Kroyz, Mini.

"That's because the author doesn't know what kind of wake up prank you guys will be getting so he just skip it." Basically answered.

"...fair enough."

>At Nogla's bedroom<

"Ugh..." Nogla garb his phone to answer a phone call as he look at the alarm clock beside him. "Who the fuck is calling me at 4:20?" Nogla mumbled in annoyance as he accepte the call.

"Hello?"

*Hey Nogla!*

"Evan...why are you calling early in the morning?"

*Don't worry about it. Nogla I want you to open your window.*

"...whhhyyyy..?"

*Just fucking do it man.*

"Fine..." Nogla sigh as he went to his window and open it. "Alright. I open my window. Now what?"

*Just stand there where you are and look for something coming at you.*

"Wait wha..?" Nogla was about to ask but Vanoss ended the call. Nogla sigh in a mix of tiredness and annoyance as he look out the window when he realize something. "Hold on a second...why did Evan talk to me in the phone instead of talking to me face-to-face?"

Before he could think of anything further Nogla notice something big coming towards him. Nogla narrow his eyes to see a rocket coming at his room.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

BOOM

The door of his room burst open as a lot of water flow out as Nogla got dragged out of the room. Nogla lay down on a cold floor as he look at the ceiling with a blank look.

"...well played you bitch...well...fucking...played..."

>In the afternoon at CHS<

"...and that's pretty much what happened." Vanoss finished the whole story of their wake up pranks to Female Bbs who were wide eye in shock.

"...ok...I understand the Tyler's, Panda's and Babe's ones but..."

"Is it really necessary of the other pranks you boys did?" Rarity finished Rainbow's sentence as Male Bbs shrug their shoulders.

"Eh. We've done crazy shit like this for a long time." Kroyz said as he started to vaping.

"Um...what do you mean by that?" Fluttershy ask with a look of concern on her face.

"Don't worry about it." The Male Bbs told her as the school bell rings.

"We better get to class now." Lui said as he and the Male Bbs went to their classes leaving the Female Bbs on their own.

"...these guys are some crazy people am I right?" Sunset said as the rest voice out their agreements before going to their classes.

(A/N:Sorry if I didn't update so long. I've gotten a little of motivation of writing of my stories. Btw what are your thoughts of my new writing style. Should I keep doing like this or should go back to my old one?)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

130K 3.3K 23
Fluttershy is a quiet, shy girl at Canterlot High. Her friend Rainbow Dash is the exact opposite, loud, extroverted, and a star athlete. When these t...
72 0 5
Twilight and her friends are ready for a fun, festive Halloween party at Canterlot High. With the seven prepared in costume and the school in full de...
3K 67 10
**COMPLETED** Galaxy is settling in pretty well at CHS. She wanted to compete in the Friendship Games but she didn't think she was adjusted to do all...
1.9K 34 14
Join cousins Todd and Tex on their many adventures with the Equestria Girls as they fight against evil and dealing with the magic appearing in Canter...