daylight - robby keene

By maddieluvrs

IN WHICH daphne larusso crossed paths with her dads rival enemies son, will the rivalry cause them to drift o... More

daylight
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
season 2 - introduction
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
season 3 introduction
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
season 4 introduction
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
season 5 introduction
chapter 38
not an update!!!
chapter 40

chapter 39

626 16 0
By maddieluvrs

johnny had found a hotel for them to stay at for the night before they headed out the next morning to continue their search for miguel.

as they were checking into the hotel daphne was fiddling with the strings on her backpack whilst johnny was talking to the receptionist.

"thank you very much, gracias." johnny said before he walked towards daphne and robby leading them to the elevator.

"couldn't get two rooms, so we're gonna have to share." he said and daphne rolled her eyes as the three stood in the elevator.

"don't worry. you can share robby's bed, i won't tell larusso." johnny said and daphne sarcastically rolls her eyes.

"thanks." she mutters before the elevator doors open and they walk towards their room.

as johnny opens the door he immediately goes and jumps head first onto the first bed laying down.

"night." he says before rolling over getting into the bed.

daphne looks the man up and down before she walks over to the other bed placing her backpack down taking her shoes off.

"you okay?" robby says as he sits next to the girl.

"i'm fine. are you okay? you know, with everything?" she says and robby shrugs.

"i'm only doing this to help my dad, i don't want to ruin our relationship again." he says and daphne nods.

daphne heads into the bathroom to change and she brushes her teeth whilst she's there before heading back out and jumping into bed.

"i am so tired." she says as robby crawls in next to her wrapping his arm around the girl so she can lay on his chest.

"me too." he says kissing her forehead.

the two fall asleep quite fast, the travelling made them tired.

the next day they got up early (as johnny insisted) to ensure enough time to find miguel.

daphne and robby were waiting outside this mini store for johnny to come out.

"alright. how we looking?" johnny says as he exits the store.

"i think i got it matched up to my phone. only a few miles to go. looks like a lot of bars and restaurants." robby says as he connected the map he was trying to.

"here, let's ask this guy. hola." johnny says walking over to some random man.

"habla español" the guy says.

"what?" johnny asks as he walks closer to the man.

"español?" he asks and johnny shakes his head.

"no, america." johnny says.

"méxico. estás en una zona de remolque. necesito que muevas la camioneta." the man says and johnny shrugs.

"gracias, it's a custom decal. quiero hombre hector the salazar." johnny says and the man shook his head.

"No conozco a Héctor Salaza. Tienes que mover la camioneta por favor." the man says and johnny turns around to look at robby and daphne.

"i think this guy wants money." johnny says and daphne shakes her head.

"i know enough basic spanish to know he doesn't want money." she says however johnny immediately shrugs her off.

"no, no hay dinero. mover la furgoneta." the man says shaking his head gesturing the van.

"no, you cannot have the van. it's very special." johnny says obviously not understanding the man at all.

"you tell me, donde hector salazar, i give you dineros, sí?" johnny asks.

"dinero?" the man questions and johnny nods.

"sí." he says.

the man then walks away yelling something in spanish to another man.

"he didn't want your money idiot." daphne says and johnny shrugs.

"how am i supposed to believe you?" he says and daphne shrugs.

"i know basic spanish." she says and he furrows his brows.

"well why didn't you say anything?" he says.

"if this hector guy is so dangerous, i don't think we should be throwing his name around." robby says and daphne nods.

"hey, we gotta shake the tree to get the apples." johnny says.

"or we could just, climb the tree ourselves." robby responds and johnny furrows his brows.

"what are you talking about? what tree?" he asks and robby shakes his head.

"the apple tree, you just said..." robby starts before they see the previous two men pulling the van away.

"hey!" robby says chasing them.

hey! hey!" johnny yells throwing his can at it.

"please don't make me run." daphne says following the two.

"guy at the impound lot said we need 4000 pesos. that's like a million dollars." johnny says as the three walk through a smaller shopping area after their failed attempt to get the van.

"it's 200 dollars." daphne mutters.

"but still we only have about half that." robby adds and johnny rolls his eyes.

"yeah well, we're not gonna find miguel without the van." johnny says before the group is interrupted by cheering from a group of people placing bets on two men at a table.

"that's a red savina. that thing'll burn a hole right through you." robby said and johnny raised his eyebrows at the boy.

"mom and i watch hot ones on youtube." robby says and johnny nods.

before anyone can say anything else a loud noise is heard over where the men were competing. one of them running away in defeat and money being handed to the man still sat.

"this is our shot to get back on track." johnny says.

"hell yeah. if you see me about to choke, over my mouth so i don't spit it out."daphne says walking forward before she is pulled back by johnny.

"no way, larusso will kill me if you have a hole burnt through you." he says and daphne rolls her eyes.

"i'll do it." robby says and daphne turns to face him and shakes her head.

"no." she says and he walks towards her putting his hands on her shoulders.

"i'll be fine." he says kissing her forehead.

"you guys are so not cute." johnny says gagging before the three walk over to the table.

as robby sits down the group put all their money forward. daphne crosses her arms and whispers to johnny.

"i swear to god if we don't win i'll kick all their asses." she says and johnny chuckles.

"sometimes i forget you are a larusso." he says and she shrugs.

"not by blood." she says.

many peppers later daphne can visibly see robby sweating after struggling to eat the peppers.

"that's my boy!" johnny yells as robby manages to finish another.

"that's my man." daphne mutters to herself.

"look at the gringo sweating like a pig." the man says in spanish.

"he'll be dead before the second round." he adds and daphne furrows her brows.

"one more!" robby says in spanish.

"give me the hottest pepper you've got." he says and daphnes eyes widen as she stands next to him putting her hand on his shoulder.

"are you sure you can do this?" she says and he looks up at the girl before looking down at her pocket.

daphne soon realises robby is signalling the candy in her pocket. she quickly stands behind him before reaching into her pocket grabbing a candy as robby holds his hand out from behind the chair she quickly places it in his hand, he hides it creating a fist.

as the man comes over with a jar of two of the hottest peppers in and places them in front of both of them robby sighs.

"we're going all in todo." johnny says placing money on the table in which daphne furrowed her brows.

"where did you find more money?" she says and he shrugs.

daphne watches robby as he grabs the pepper placing it into his opposite fist to where the candy is hidden before combing his fists before placing the 'pepper' in his mouth.

daphne watches as he pretends to struggle before he swallows it opening his mouth causing the crowd to gasp. he finished the pepper.

daphne pretend to be shocked before wrapping her arms around him from behind as she watches the other guys face.

he placed the pepper in his moth before immediately spitting it out grabbing milk before spitting that out all over robby and daphne.

as the group got the van back and continued their search for miguel, daphne was sitting in the back seat with her headphones on staring out the window not paying attention to what robby and johnny were talking about.

as the three pulled up to where miguel supposedly was according to carmen johnny made them wear their FBI shirts as they walked in through the back sneaking through the emergency exit after somebody.

as the three walked in they looked around and johnny started asking around for hector.

"this looks like, great fun." daphne mutters.

as the three walk further into the boxing match area they see a huge crowd around the ring.

daphne looks around to see if she can spot miguel in the crowd. as she looks up she sees miguel walking away with a man.

"hey look. miguel!" she yells as she points at him.

as the group walk towards where miguel was walking they are immediately stopped.

"move." johnny says and robby stands slightly in front of daphne wanting to try his best to protect her.

"you're not getting near hector." the man says in spanish causing johnny to immediately shove him out of the way not getting what he wants.

johnny immediately punches the guy in the face robby is quick to react pulling daphne into him by her waist keeping her back not wanting her to get hit.

as johnny starts to throw punches and kicks at the man robby and daphne just watch until he is shoved onto the floor.

as he gets back up robby quickly runs forward to help before johnny pushes him back.

"no, robby. i got this. just stay there." johnny says and robby stands back and daphne walks forward holding onto her boyfriends arm.

johnny is quickly grabbed by the neck before he starts throwing kicks at the man who is attacking him. johnny quickly knocks him into the crowd before another man comes out of nowhere attacking.

as the other man stands up pulling johnny back before punching him to the ground daphne becomes aware that johnny is struggling as the man gets him in a headlock.

"shit." she says turning to look at robby who reached in his pocket for something.

daphne furrowed her brows before she quickly remembered that robby still had that hot chilli from earlier.

"dad." he yells grabbing johnny's attention before throwing him the pepper which he catches squirting it into the man's eye causing him to lose his vision.

johnny quickly gets up sending a final kick to the groaning man on the floor before the group leave trying to follow miguel's tracks.

as they are driving in the van through the streets of mexico in the dark daphne quickly noticed someone in the road.

"is that?" she says leaning forward from the backseat and johnny quickly stopped the van

"that's miguel." she says and johnny quickly opened the door grabbing his attention.

daphne quickly noticed the boy was crying before johnny walked over to him embracing him in a hug. robby and daphne quickly got out of the van.  miguel let out a smile as he saw daphne but his eyes immediately widened with fear when he saw robby standing there so innocently.

after everything the group got in the car, miguel in the front, robby and daphne in the back as johnny decided to just head straight home getting back home by the next day.

daphne texted her mom letting her know they were on their way back before quickly falling asleep in robby's arms.

before she knew it, she would be home.

ana speaks 🙏🏻🙏🏻
IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED i've been so busy with school and everything but i'm going to try my best to allow time to write. anyways i tried to add cute moments into this chapter and i hope u all enjoy!! anyways until next time ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 260 48
Moving to a new town and lying to everyone seemed easy enough for Dylan, but when her past is exposed how does she cope? Seasons 1-5 complete. Start...
196K 5.3K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
146K 2.1K 26
โ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ...
203K 3.5K 106
Athena LaRusso and Robby Keene had never gotten along. It started when Daniel LaRusso starts to train Robby Keene when he can't even seem to stop and...