chapter 20

it was the first day of school after summer break

it was the first day of school after summer break. the first day of junior year. she wakes up and she feels like shit, however she ignores it and gets ready for the day.

as she's walking out of her room to head downstairs she walks past sam's room and sees her dad standing there.

"daphne. have you seen your sister?" he asks and daphne shrugs her shoulders.

"not since last night." daphne says walking off before heading downstairs.

daphne made her way to school and saw sam after getting dropped off by daniel.

"hey sam, are you okay?" daphne asks walking up to the girl.

"i'm fine." she says walking away.

"ok then." daphne mutters before heading to her locker.

"hey daphne. have you heard from tory?" miguel says walking up to the girl.

"no, i haven't heard from her since last night. why?" daphne asks as the pair walk through the halls.

"oh nothing. i'm just worried she isn't returning my texts or calls." miguel says.

"i have no idea. sorry i'm no help." daphne says shrugging her shoulders.

"it's fine, i'll see you later?" miguel asks the girl who smiles.

"sure." she says as she opens her locker.

miguel was always so nice to her and if she was honest he and her never had any beef really, most of the tension was between her and hawk. miguel was a sweetheart and daphne would forever call him one of her friends.

daphne was sitting in her first class. math. her least favourite subject, she did not want to start her year off with.

she was sitting fiddling with her pencil as she was listening to the intercom. suddenly she recognised a familiar voice as somebody had broken into the room where it's recorded.

"samantha larusso, you know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it, i'm coming for you bitch." daphne heard tory say as the bell rang.

daphne was quick to packing up her stuff before quickly walking through the halls as she saw a crowd of people she pushed through to get to the front where she saw sam and tory circling each other. sam gripping onto her backpack.

on the other side daphne could see miguel who was suspiciously eyeing the person next to daphne who happened to be robby keene.

"i saw what you did at the party. you kissed miguel." tory said as the crowd gasped and daphne looked up at robby to see him frown.

"i'm so sorry robby." daphne said putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

before sam could say anything else tory was quick to go in for a punch as the two began fighting the crowd stepped back.