chapter 34

"they stole all your clothes?" robby asks kenny and daphne hears as she walks over

"he did what?" she says robby looks at her with furrowed brows before kenny cuts him off before he can speak.

"i cant take anymore of their crap. i'm ready to use my training." kenny says as he continues punching the dummy.

"what do you think you're gonna do?" robby asks.

"i'll do what you do. kick their asses." kenny says and robby shakes his head.

"i got kicked out of school and landed in juvie. you've got to be smarter than me and your brother." robby says and kenny looks at the boy. daphne raises her brows before walking away.

"class, fall in." kreese yells and everybody does.

"today we have a very important lesson, don't we sensei silver?" kreese says.

"yes we do. weakness." silver says.

"your opponent's weakness must be exploited whenever possible."

"at the tournament, you'll have to recognise that weakness. and make no mistake, we all have one." silver says.

"sensei kreese doesn't." tory says.

"of course he does. we all do. today, your goal is to find your opponents weakness, and attack it. no points. you hit the mat, you lose. you got it?" silver says and everybody nods.

"alright, prepare for combat." silver says and everybody sits around the edge.

"elswith." silver says and piper stands up.

"nichols." kreese says.

as the two begin to fight daphne watches intently, who knows she might have to fight one of them.

she watches as piper begins to do cartwheels and daphne furrows her brows.

"you just gonna dance around or you gonna throw something?" tory says and piper shrugs.

"why not both?" she says as the two begin sparring again.

piper grabs tory by the shoulders before pulling her around and kicking her, in which tory reciprocates.

tory sweeps piper off her feet making her sit up and breath heavily looking at the girl.

"we should do that again sometime." piper says and tory scoffs.

"don't get your hopes up." she says before walking back to her seat.

"good one sensei kreese."  silver says looking at kreese from the other side of the room.

later in the lesson as kyler beats somebody and they sit back down, daphne begins to sweat. she was nervous, she hadn't been picked yet.

"another one for me." kreese says looking at silver.