chapter 32

daphne and robby were watching kenny punch a dummy with harsh anger, daphne holding onto the back of it whilst robby stood there with arms crossed

"they know that you me and tory are the biggest threat. they also know that me and tory can't risk violating probation." robby says looking at the curly haired girl who sighed.

"we need to get them somewhere no one else is around." daphne says before silver walks in grabbing the classes attention.

"listen up. gather round." silver says as everybody stands up in front of him and kreese.

"we just had a little powwow with the sensei's at miyagi do. from here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament." silver says as robby looks over at daphne who rolls her eyes.

"no matter how bad you want to." kreese says eyeing daphne.

"so our enemies and my own family get to humiliate me and i'm not allowed to react?" daphne says.

"of course not. as should always show our enemies no mercy." kreese says and daphne scoffs.

"but there's a time to fight. no need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point." silver says and daphne furrows her brows at the man.

"so, if you're enemies do something to mess with you, or laugh in your face, good!" silver says as he eyes everybody but daphne specifically.

"take all that anger and store it. because you're gonna need it when the time comes. is that understood?" silver says looking at everybody before looking back at daphne who nods.

"yes, sensei!" everybody yells before silver nods and walks away and daphne looks at robby and raises her brows.

"there are three things that make a champion." silver starts as he walks around the dojo in circles as everybody practices their kicks.

"the three d's. desire. devotion. and discipline."

"the first two, i can't give you. the last one i can, but you have to be willing to receive it. are you?" silver asks the group.

"yes, sensei!" everybody chants before they stop.

"all right? junbi stance." silver says as everybody follows.

"now, i understand you wanna defeat your enemies. and you will. when it matters. until then just stay focused on your training. is that understood?" silver says as everybody responds except daphne, robby and tory.

daphne and robby share a glance before looking back at the man.

"with conviction."

"yes sensei."

"good. arms out. attention chae-ryut. kyun-nae. dismissed." silver says before walking away

"second sensei's working us hard today. guy's going beast mode!" kyler says as everybody walks over to grab water.