chapter 7

daniel had daphne and robby practicing all the skills for miyagi do in the dealership

daniel had daphne and robby practicing all the skills for miyagi do in the dealership. teaching them how to wash the cars and windows etc. whilst washing the floor daphne was wondering how she would use this in a fight. sure he's taught her simple self defence before but she's never actually learnt the 'famous' miyagi do skills. if she was alone she would definitely be complaining however because robby was by her side she kept the complaining to a minimum.

they are now back in the dojo at home. daphne and robby were taking it in turns.

"show me wash the windows." daniel said to robby as robby showed him the movement he blocked daniels attacks.

"daphne show me wax, on wax off." he said as she showed him the movements and again, she blocked his attacks.

"this is sick." she said running her hand through her hair.

later at home daphne was in her room reading. a new book she bought. it was a romance book of course. romance is daphnes favourite genre. the idea of love made her so giddy and excited she had always hoped since she was a little girl she would fall in love some day. however any boy she had ever liked had always ended up liking her sister in the end. it was just the way it was and she was used to it by now. a knock at the door made her fold the corner of her book and put it down.

"yeah?" she said as sam walked in. "everything okay?" daphne asked sitting up crossing her legs on the bed as sam sat at the end.

"i need your help." sam said and daphnes furrowed her brows. "help with what?" daphne asked.

"i'm going to go on a d- i mean to hangout with a friend." sam said slowly choosing the choice of words very carefully.

this made daphne chuckle. "you're going on a date? with who?" she asked sitting up more as she was now invested in whatever sam needed help with.

"promise me you won't be mad." sam said nervously.

"mad? why would i be mad?" daphne asked and sam sighed. "because they are your friend." sam said fiddling with her fingers.

"gosh i don't care just tell me who are you going on a date with sam?" daphne asks getting excited and sam chuckles.

"miguel." sam says and daphne gasps. "no way my sister samantha larusso is going on a date with the one and only miguel diaz." daphne says standing up.

"we've gotta make you look hot." daphne says looming through her drawers for something for sam to wear.

"no no daph i've already got an outfit i just need your advice like what do i do?" she asks standing up in front of her sister.

"what do you mean, what do you do? it's a date isn't it? you've been on tons of dates before. you are literally asking the most inexperienced person you know when it comes to dating." daphne says sitting down.