Illusion | Taekook ✔️

By amy_149

✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release

58. Doomed From The Start

633 33 23
By amy_149

Almost two weeks later.....

Park Jimin

What they say is true, if your life is written no matter what you do, you'll live it that way. Same goes with the fate. What's written will happen. I tried to end my life to escape from my pain. That's not what fate wanted, maybe it doesn't want me to be a coward.

Now, I won't be a coward. Seokjin was right, I should've learnt how to put myself first. I guess I didn't respect myself enough for others to respect me. Now, in this new life, I'll put myself first.

It's not the love from my heart is gone. That man is my first love and maybe last. However, I won't put it before myself now. I wished he would see it sooner. But now I want him to fight for me like I fought for us.

"Don't forget to call me as soon as you reach there." Seokjin snapped his fingers infront of me.

"Yeahhh I will." I smiled.

"Be careful okay? Don't do anything rash. I know Yoongi won't be coming there for sometime but don't forgive him okay. You have to be strong. Don't give in as soon as he shows up on your door. Also, don't believe any men there, take your medicine eat well and...."

"Seokjin.... Breath..." I hugged him instantly and he froze at his spot.

"Okay but promise..."

"I promise.... You also take care of yourself and Taehyung. Okay? And don't give Yoongi a hard time due to me." I squeezed his hands.

"Okay..."

"Thankyou for everything Seokjin. You are a friend I don't wanna lose ever."

"You won't if you keep sending me clothes from your store." he laughed.

"Then I'll make sure your receive them every month." I laughed too.

"You are best then....."

"Mr. Park, its time to board." Felix deep voice gained our attention.

"Okay Seokjin, Goodbye. I'll come and see you soon or you can visit me in San Francisco."

"Yes... Sure. Be safe and goodbye."

We hugged one last time and waved a hand at him, before disappearing into the boarding section. I hope this new life will bring a good fortune in my life.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kim Seokjin

Bidding Jimin goodbye was hard, however I am happy for him. He has suffered alot in his life. I wish a better life for him. I know Yoongi would chase him, but right now, I know his hands are pretty busy.

I took a nice long bath with calming body oils to ease down my nerves. Tying the robe around my waist, I walked into the kitchen. Prepared some popcorn and picked a nice wine. Turned on a movie, I was feeling like it today.

Ten minutes into the movie and I heard my bell go off. I knew it would happen. Jimin is gone and Yoongi would have gotten drunk and now he showed up here. I sighed, putting my popcorn bowl aside. Well, I was pissed, I didn't want distraction in my movie night.

I opened the foor in rush without checking it and to my surprise it wasn't Yoongi, "Hi there...." a familiar face, flashed a dimple smile at me.

This was the last thing I wanted right now, "Namjoon...."

"I wanted coffee, Cafe was closed so I came here." he smiled.

"Sorry, but I don't provide after hour services." I said, closing the door but he was quick to stop it.

He eyed me from head to toe, then I realized half of my legs were naked and pretty much my chest too.

"Come on its just a coffee. You know I won't pester you." he smiled again. There, that's his way to charm me. Despite of knowing it, I drown in it everytime.

I sighed opening door wide to invite him in. Was it a good idea? I don't know. Not yet.

I went straight to kitchen and he followed me. "You know you can wait in lounge."

"And lose the chance to see you? Nah, not a wise deal."

I snickered at his comment. He stood there leaning by door's frame, keeping his eyes on me. Truth to be told, I didn't hate any of it. Despite of knowing things, I didn't feel like it.

That's why I am scared, the thing that should bother me, doesn't bothers me. I don't know if it's my gut that knows he has something innocent in him. Or if it is my darkness that was locked in and now it is attracted to him.

"I am no expert but I guess you pressed it enough." he chuckled.

I came back to the moment and hurriedly prepared a cup of coffee placing infront of him.

"Why are you here?"

"For Coffee."

"That's a white lie. I know you." I mocked placing on the couch, he sat by my side with a decent distance between us.

"Okay... I wanted to see you. I might not be able to see you for a long time." he said.

"Why is that?" it slipped of my tongue so quickly.

He snapped his head in my direction chuckling all of sudden, "Is it your way of saying, you'll miss me?"

I was too embarrassed but I kept my eyes on the screen.

"So you are watching a alone. Can I join?"

"You already invited yourself in."

He didn't say anything but I could hear him taking sip slowly from his mug. The movie went on and suddenly the male lead started kissing the female lead.

It made me remember when I kissed him. I tilted my head in his direction, he was looking at the screen. His face was looking more handsome in the dim light coming from the screen.

"Do you remember it Seokjin?"

"Hmmm... What?" I know what he was talking about but I didn't wanna talk about it.

He looked at me and shook his head, "Nothing...."

"You didn't tell me where are you going and why you can't see me." yes this fact was bothering me from past half hour.

"For business...."

"You never tell me what you do for living or why often you are on trips."

"It's just like that....... There is nothing to tell." he sighed.

I tilted my body more towards him, resting one leg on the couch folding it to face him properly.

"You always seem tired Namjoon. I feel you have no one to share your burdens with. I don't know anything that is going in your life, heart or anything....."

"Why you want to know that? " he faced me.

"I don't know maybe I could help you, we feel light when we share with someone."

"Is that so?" he raised his eyebrow.

I nodded my head, "You wanna help me?" his fingers now grazing lightly on my calve that was exposed.

I nodded my head, he looked into my eyes for a few seconds and scooted in, I know he knows what he had to do.

His hand found my jaw and I leaned in a bit. The moment pulled me toward him like an unseen tied string. His breath hot against my lips, I gave in and kissed him.

He did it too, he pushed me back, sliding his tongue in my mouth and kissing me with the same passion. His hand now gripped my hair, massaging my scalp. He kissed me the same like he did for the first time.

I was lost in it, until he grabbed my hair so harshly pulling me back from the kiss, "Do you think I am naive Seokjin?" he laughed.

I looked at his face, his expressions were changed, dark as I have never seen before. "W-what...?"

"Don't act innocent." he tugged my hair harshly pulling me up to stand with him.

"You pathetic bitch, you knew from the start who I am. Didn't you? Was it your pathetic plan? To lure me in? Ask me information? Like that Kim Taehyung did with my dimwit brother huh? Speak now slut..... Do you offer your body too? Like him? Seem like that to me. You wanted to manipulate me too. Tell me what is his plan why he married my brother? "

"I don't know what are you talking about.........."

But his grip got more tighter, "If I wanted, I would've ruined you. Right here, right now. I kinda trusted you. I thought, I thought I found a friend in bitch of this world. But you, you are another one."

"Listen to me Nam...."

"Shut it.... Shut the fuck up, before I fuck your brains out. Tell me who is Taehyung...."

"I don't know what are you talking about .. He used to work in my cafe while studying....."

"And?"

I shook my head, tears leaving my eyes. No way I would rat out Taehyung, even if kills me.

"Lying whore... Tell me the truth of before I kill you."

"I don't know.. Anything about him more.. I am not lying... I found out about you at the marriage. I swear, I didn't want to get anything from you... If I had to, I would've slept with you when you threw yourself at me at reception." I tried to loosen his grip by tugging his arm."Kill me if you don't believe me."

He jerked away and I fell on floor, my arm struck if the glass table, glass piece pierced my skin. He took out a gun from his back, pointing at me.

I looked at him, tears still rolling down my face and blood rolling down my arm. I could see the pain of betrayal in his eyes too, maybe trace of tears too.

"Mark my words, Kim fucking Seokjin, if I found a shred of lie in it. I would come for your life. Fucking whore...."

"Namjoon... Please listen to me... What you are......."

He walked out and I heard the door closing. I cried clutching in to my arm. I knew this was bound to happen one day. Sooner or later. Because we both belong to two opposite sides. His was darkness and mine was light and what we have was doomed from the start.

------------------------------------------

Y'all thought that you were getting Namjin smut? Didn't you? 😂😂

Plus Thankyou for 6K reads, this is alot when the book is still going on......✨💕

Viscount's Promise coming soon.... Watchout for it ✨❤️

Love from my side. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.9K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
9.7K 1.2K 34
Gossips are worse than thieves because they steal another person's dignity, honour, reputation and credibility which are impossible to store. Where s...
542K 33K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
38K 2.4K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...