Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

56

4.5K 254 246
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Today was very exhausted, Taehyung laid on the bed and left a few sighs of relief, he placed his hand on the tummy "I wonder if you will be like your appa, rude, silly, determined, unpredictable and a total scoundrel" he smiled at Jungkook teary eyes of knowing about the pregnancy "Your appa is happy about you and me too, good night baby" he closed his eyes to sleep.

Next day
Jungkook came out of the washroom wearing a full black, a black shirt that hugged his body perfectly with matching pants and black sparkling blazer adding a more attractiveness.

He usually gels his hair up showing his forehead but today he left it moved freely and removed his top two buttons then wore a platinum thin chain with a ring in the middle that was resting on the V shaped gap.

He made sure to show his neck mole and Adam's apple and pick up a ring sliding it in his index finger and little finger and smirked looking himself "You can't escape from me Mrs.Jeon"

On the other hand, Tae lazily woke up and took a simple saree and got annoyed finding the blouse so he took his old crop top which he wore on his college days, he left the saree one fleet to hide the tummy.

"Tae, car is here for you" Mrs.Kim said, Tae went out and smiled at their home's driver "Master, we're here to pick you up for office"

"Pick me up? But I can go to the office myself." Tae said.

"But Namjoon sir ordered me to drop you to the office daily" The driver explained.

"Appa said, then okay wait for me" Tae came back with his back.

The driver dropped him off and told him to wait in the evening and he replied with a thank you. He feels tired without doing any work and wants to sleep all the time and gets irritated by small things, with his mind set it's good to avoid rushy buses so he is thankful to Namjoon.

The man waiting for him near the elevator but it's not Jungkook but Yoongi. Taehyung changed, missing the person but he didn't show it out. Yoongi followed him to the elevator and when Tae stopped in the account department the assistant closed the door.

"Mrs.Jeon, I am ordered to bring you to the top floor" Yoongi replied, Tae sighed angrily not saying anything.

When the door opened there was a chair and table covered with glass walls, Yoongi guided him inside the cabin which has all the facilities.

Glass walls covered with baby pictures, air conditioning room, water purifier, a cushion chair which is adjustable to sleep, electric milk boiler, he opened the drawer filled with fruits, nuts and seeds.

Tae closed his eyes in annoyance and opened them and asked "Where is he?" Yoongi pointed at Jungkook's cabin, at the same time the man who stole his heart came out looking dashing just to take his soul too.

It's one of my favourite looks of Jungkook, he is so hot here🔥

Taehyung's eyes divided wide, he gluped af the new look of the man, his hormones did a flip and his heart started to beat fast, the duo eyes of his ex-husband's melting him again and the sparking smile with a two bunny teeth peeking out is poison for his self-control.

"Don't look down don't...." His mind was reminded but his desire overpassed it, making him look at the shiny neck and bobbing Adam's apple. He just wanted to run his tongue on it and suck the glowing skin till it bruised.

He was openly drooling over the handsome and forgetting the man was already in front of him.

Jungkook snaps his finger making Tae come out of his not so innocent dream, Tae gasped and wiped his mouth not facing Jungkook.

"What happened to the Accountant sir?" Jungkook raised his one eyebrow "I know my effect on you" he thought smirking.

Tae composed his inner thoughts and looked at Jungkook "Why did I have a cabin that too on your floor?"

Jungkook inserted his hands on both sides pant pockets "Of course, I need to take care of you while you're pregnant"

"I can take care of myself" Tae crossed him to go out but Jungkook held his hand and looked at Yoongi and the assistant went out getting the signal.

"I have something for you" he went to his cabin and came with a single rose, give it to Tae.

"Seriously, think of you as a high school lover?" Tae got the rose and threw it inside the dustbin.

"I know you will do that" Jungkook took the strawberry bouquet from the below drawer.

Tae widened his mouth but maintained his cool manner "I don't need any of your gifts"

Jungkook eyed him up and down "Wearing a transparent saree and leaving it in one pleat showing that sexy tummy, are you trying to seduce me?"

"Delusional, I think it's the opposite, you are the one trying to seduce me" Tae points his finger towards the chest.

"Ohh it seems like you fell for my presence, want to touch it?" Jungkook smirked, teasing.

"Dream on" Tae again was ready to walk out but stopped by Jungkook's grip on his wrist "Don't test my patience Taehyung, just work from here"

"No I will not, what are you going to do huh?" Tae angrily said.

Jungkook slammed the younger chest on him, wrapping his arm on the hips "I will kiss you to shut your mouth and will continue the kiss till you forgot to breathe" Jungkook replied in his deep voice, his hand working on the younger waist rubbing the naked skin with his thumb.

Taehyung's body felt the goosebumps, Jungkook hugged him placing his head on the younger shoulder "Have you had your breakfast?"

Tae shook his head as no, settling his face on the neck and the voice vibrated from older "Why?" Jungkook didn't get any reply. He cupped Tae's face "I asked why?"

Tae got teary eyes. "I hate you" He wanted to say he woke up late so had to come in hurry and no one asked him to eat breakfast.

"You can hate me being healthy, you are carrying a fetus who will not call you and say I am a hungry mummy so please eat" Jungkook dramatically said using his hand as a phone.

Taehyung badly wanted to laugh at the action but gave a pity look.

"You don't want to be here?" Jungkook looked at the cabin, Tae shook his head left and right "It's lonely here, only yours and Appa's cabin is here"

"Yeah I read that being in a lively environment is good for a baby, soon he or she can hear the surroundings, I will arrange for someone to take you to the accounts department" Jungkook said.

"I am not a kid, I can go myself" Tae backed away but Jungkook didn't let him move further back "Don't you think you missed something?" he left both of his hands in the air, eyeing himself.

Taehyung looked at the older man up and down "What?"

"Tch..How do I look?" Jungkook came close to the accountant.

The pregnant male bit his lips, clutched his palm against the older's neck tracing them in a slow pace and moved close till their lips were separated by inch gap "Very bad Mr.Jeon" he pushed the neck to the left before leaving the place.

Jungkook smirked, then turned around and saw Tae waving his hand inside the elevator in a sassy manner and the door closed, moving down "I see Mrs.Jeon is so sneaky" he rubbed his neck looking at the glass wall which has a nail mark.
------------

Jimin saw Taehyung throw his bag on the table harshly "What happened?"

"I'm tired, just wanted to sleep" Tae spoke,Jimin looked at him weirdly but didn't disturb him as he saw Taehyung was really in a bad mood.

Not even fifteen minutes Jungkook stood in front of Tae's table with a plate and placed a strawberry bouquet "First eat your breakfast and you can eat the strawberry on break, it's from our garden so no preservatives.

Tae pulled the plate from the older one and started to eat as he was hungry. Jimin looked at them doubtfully, other workers also watched them to gossip later.

In the middle Tae got up running towards the washroom and Jungkook ran behind him "Are you okay?" He held both sides of the head of Tae, who was vomiting.

Tae gargled his mouth and sighed, Jungkook wiped his mouth with his sleeve corner "What food is that?"

"You said you didn't have breakfast so I ordered food from the hotel" Jungkook mumbled feeling he did something wrong.

"It's all because of you" Tae rubbed his neck, soothing the sore throat.

"How will I know that you vomit the food, it's the same shop where we often ate" Jungkook grumbled.

"If you had shut your hands and legs that day then nothing would have happened" Tae glared at him.

"Oh it's my fault as if you didn't enjoy it that day" Jungkook sighed looking away.

"Shut up, don't come in front of me" Tae walked out. "Anyway I am not desperate to see you, arrogant fellow" Jungkook scolded him and again followed him not having any choice.

Yoongi had arranged the table opposite Tae's with Jungkook's things.

"Why is his laptop here?" Taehyung asked Yoongi with the same anger.

"You refused to stay in the cabin I arranged for you so I shifted my place" Instead of Yoongi, Jungkook replied making his way to his new work space.

Tae sat on his chair throwing a glare at Jungkook who was observing his wife and continued to do his work.

Jimin looked at them back to back and signaled Yoongi but the assistant told him to be silent, but Jimin being Jimin slide his chair near Tae "Why Mr.Jeon is being protective of you today?"

"Because I am carrying his child." Tae said, not taking his eyes from the laptop.

"Ohh" Jimin took a moment to understand and stood up shouting "WHAT"

Everyone stared at him, he mumbled small sorrys and went back to Tae "What the hell are you talking about?" Jimin whispered.

Jungkook folded his hand leaning back on the chair "Jimin, don't shout suddenly like that, your friend is pregnant, it's not good for him"

Jimin placed both of his hands on his chest near heart and glanced at Tae for confirmation who nodded agreeing.

The department people started to whisper among themselves. Jungkook gave his sharp glare to everyone and smiled seeing Leela's shocked face "Oh sister, you're going to be aunt" Not only Leela everyone started to continue their work like they didn't hear anything.

Tae actioned Jimin that he will tell everything at lunch.

Jungkook concentrated on his work, doing presentations on laptop. Taehyung was too immersed in his work, occasionally eating the strawberries "Do you have bills for this transaction?" Tae asked the co-worker but didn't get any reply, he followed her gaze that fell on none other than his annoying ex-husband.

At first he felt jealousy rushing to his whole body. Soon he started drooling over the sexy man, the clicking sound of laptop keys and the veiny hands moving on the keyboard, he just wanted that hand on his body.

Jungkook's hand always held him with care and warmth, he still feels the sensation of heat that palm created.

Jungkook heads up feeling the heavy staring and winked at Taehyung. Tae blinks his eyes and glares at him, he glances around almost every unmarried girl and boys sighting Jungkook.

"Why the hell is everyone interested in sighting a married man?" Tae rolled his eyes and tapped the table of the girl who he wanted to ask about the bill.

The girl gave a sheepish smile with the bills and Tae returned the fake smile pulling the bill harshly. From that moment Tae constantly gave a murderous look to Jungkook who just smiled it off.

At lunch time Jungkook ordered a meal set from his regular restaurant. Yoongi was with his boss the whole time doing his job and to his bonus he can look at Jimin all the time now and he can have lunch with him.

Taehyung and Jimin opened their lunch box, Yoongi signaled his wife to come to his table but Jimin is not ready to leave Taehyung alone to eat even though it's barely ten steps away.

"Jimin, you can eat with Yoongi Hyung." Jungkook said, standing beside him.

"No it's okay" Jimin looks at Yoongi and is told to eat on his own.

"You barely meet him in our office so use the chance, go" Tae said assuring, so Jimin went to Jungkook and Yoongi's table.

Jungkook took Jimin's chair placing them next to Tae's and sat beside him "Wow sambar rice smell calling me" Tae hides his tiffin box.

"You know Tae, I miss your cooking so much and see I lose my weight by not eating" Jungkook pulled an innocent look.

"Why? You can't find another cook for you" Tae said and divided his food into the tiffin box plate that gave it to Jungkook "I don't want anyone to stay hungry"

Jungkook was sad hearing the first sentence but smiled while taking the plate and started to eat, moaning about the familiar taste. Tae shared his potato fry too, enjoying the praises Jungkook gave to his cooking.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 683 26
Indian Taekook story
149K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
58K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...