Contractual ๐Ÿ“„โค๏ธ

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

55

4.4K 246 206
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
"Congratulations, your pregnant" Mrs.Kim and Jhope's face formed a huge smile.

Tae blinked his eyes twice not getting, he sat up on the bed "Wh..what, you...you must be mistaken" he gulped.

"We did a blood test and the report says your four weeks pregnant" The doctor handed the reports "You can discharge now, after two weeks we will perform a scan"

Mrs.Kim hugged him placing a light kiss on the forehead "Hyung, I am so happy" Jhope hugged the frozen man.

Tae feels like a thunder fell on his head, he is shocked at the same time refuse to believe the pregnancy, he opened the report file and saw the bold letters positive and cupped his mouth knowing the reality. He got down from the bed.

"Tae, where are you going?" Mrs.Kim asked, Jhope went somewhere.

"House" Before Mrs.Kim refuses, he takes money from his wallet and gives it to her "I want to be alone for some time" he went out.

While walking out Tae heard a Jhope voice "Brother-in-law congratulations, you're going to be dad" Jhope talking on the phone "I am telling the truth, Hyung is pregnant, doctor just confirmed it" Jhope happily turned and caught Tae, he immediately cut the call.

"Done informing him?" Tae raised his eyebrows at his brother who was showing an innocent look "Do one thing, after your nephew or niece is born just give them to him, okay?"

"Hyung, I just informed him" Jhope mumbled, Tae left glaring at him.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jhope asked and ran back to Mrs.Kim as he couldn't leave his mother in the hospital.

Taehyung took an auto outside the hospital "Mary colony" he said to the driver. He rubbed his head pulling his hair back. What is he gonna do with this new life?Is this his new start or end? His mind was totally messed up by the news.

Tae touched his flat tummy protectively when the auto bumped "Drive slowly" he said to the driver.

"You're pregnant?" The driver asked, eyeing the hand on the tummy, Tae nodded slightly "You should have told me before" the man said and drove slow and safe.

He caressed his palm on the stomach, the thought of the fetus getting hurt made him realize he cares for the unborn child, it's his child so he should take care of it, he smiled rubbing above the stomach.

Taehyung paid the money and walked straight to his room and stood in front of the mirror, sliding the saree, he tsk-ed irritatedly as he didn't find any difference "Jungkook would have got it quickly afterall he is similar with my tummy" he smiles a mere seconds and the reality struck him making his face change horribly.

He sat on bed "Why? Why did I get pregnant whyyyy" he cried, clutching his tummy "When we moved from us to You and I suddenly you came joining us as our, our baby seriously?" he scoffed, talking to the baby knowing the baby would not hear.

"I don't know what is actually happening in my life, why fate keeps playing with me, how can I avoid him now?" Tae cried, he feels abandoned in the forest and he knows the way to reach the destination, yet the destination is not what he desires now so he stands in the middle, losing himself. 

Jhope and Mrs.Kim reached the home and knocked on Tae's room loudly "Tae, open the door" "Hyung it's an happy news, why are you locking yourself"

Minseo and Sooyun looked at them confused.b"What happened to him now?" Minseo asked.

"Taehyung is pregnant" Mrs.Kim smiles "I can't believe he is carrying a baby" she happily hugged the sisters duo.

Minseo felt the bucket of cold water fall on her head, she thought Taehyung would be alone and pitiful but again good people get goodness without even trying.

"Hyung, please open the door please for me" Jhope begged and the door opened revealing tired Taehyung. Jhope hugged him immediately and Mrs.Kim came with a sugary curd to feed Taehyung.

"Amma, don't give him whatever you want, Hyungie is pregnant now so we have to double check before giving him" Jhope said, still hugging Tae.

"You're right but just a little curd will not hurt" Mrs.Kim took a spoon near Tae.

"Seriously?You two are enjoying my mystery?" Tae pushed the bowl away lightly "I don't know what to do?first let me take the situation fully"

"What situation, did it hurt somewhere?" Jhope caressed Tae's cheeks.

"The contract has expired and we are over, now I'm pregnant with his child, how can I take it simply" Tae fell back, resting his back head on the sofa.

"I don't care if it's brother-in-law's child or not, all I know is that my Hyung is pregnant and it's my Hyung's child" Jhope said, placing his head on Tae's lap.

Taehyung rolled his eyes looking somewhere, thinking of how he will raise a child.
---------

Jungkook looked at the phone "Hello hello" he stood walking left and right again and called Jhope but he was not picking up.

"What did he say, I am going to be Dad? That means Taehyung is pregnant?" He again walked back and forth in confusion. "How is that possible? We barely did two or three times. Is his fertility high or my sperm are strong?"

"What nonsense research you are doing Jungkook? Taehyung is pregnant and you're going to be Dad" Jungkook shouted in the last sentence, excited.

He ran down calling Namjoon "Dad dad where are you?"

Namjoon came out of his room "What are you shouting for? Idiot"

Jungkook hugged him tightly and lifted him from the ground "Dad dad dad I am so happy"

"I can see that, now put me down" Namjoon smiled seeing the younger's happiness and patted his head.

Jungkook put him down slowly and took a deep breath "Taehyung is pregnant, your son is dad now"

"What.. oh my god" Namjoon pulled Jungkook to him, smiling.

"What's happening here" Jin enters the hall seeing the father and son duo. Jungkook didn't leave him either, hugging his mother and saying the happy news.

Namjoon kissed Jungkook's forehead "Let's go and meet him" and he took his car keys.

"We should buy fresh fruits for him." Jin said.

"I will go first then you two can come with whatever you want" Jungkook took his car key.

"Ok I understand you can't wait to meet Taehyung" Jin patted his shoulder, Jungkook gave a sheepish smile before running out.
----------

Jungkook parked the car out of the house. He didn't like this house as some bad omens were living here but now his child and Taehyung are more important now so he stepped inside happily.

He saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa alone, thinking something deeply "Tae" he walked to him and hugged him gently.

Tae stood up seeing Jungkook and he froze being hugged, he didn't move an inch feeling a breath near his neck and hand on the back of his head.

"I am so happy now" Jungkook backed away from the hug and cupped Tae's face.

Taehyung's body stopped functioning, mesmerized by the man in front of him. He saw the tears in Jungkook's eyes, definitely it was out of happiness.

"Son-in-law welcome, come sit, I will bring you something to eat" Mrs.Kim said.

Jungkook maintained a distance seeing the elder and nodded at her. Jhope came and hugged him congratulating. Minseo and Sooyun stood in the distance watching them.

"Why did you come here?" Taehyung asked, glaring at Jungkook.

"Of course to see you and the child" Jungkook smiled.

"Ohh you suddenly remembered me because I have your child now, listen carefully it's my child and mine alone and you don't have any rights on it" Tae said angrily, pointing his index finger at Jungkook.

"What do you mean by yours and mine, it's our child" Jungkook equally used his stern voice.

"There's no our between us, it's my child and don't come here using the baby"

"He might be correct, who knows with whom he gets that baby" Minseo mumbled, she already felt defeated knowing Tae's pregnancy which possibly bring back Tae to that rich life. Her mind was cooking some plans to let Tae down again so she muttered the useless information thinking of messing Jungkook's mind.

"You.." Jungkook angrily barged towards her but Tae stopped him placing a hand on his chest "I am pregnant but it may not be yours"

Jungkook seriously wants to smack Taehyung but he closes his eyes taking a deep breath "Alright, we will perform the prenatal paternity test in the seventh week but I am sure it's mine" Jungkook glared at Minseo then looked at Taehyung "You are angry with me so avoiding me but you can't separate me from our baby"

Jungkook sat on the sofa crossing his leg on other "I want coffee"

Mrs.Kim looked at them "I.. I will.." Jungkook stopped her "I want Tae's coffee, I miss them so much" he glanced at Tae raising his eyebrows.

"This is not a coffee shop where you order" Tae rolled his eyes showing the annoying look but inside he felt a tingling sensation having Jungkook close to him.

"How rude, this is how you treat the guest or you didn't treat me as a guest but as a husband?" Jungkook teasingly asked and smirked at Tae going to the kitchen.

"Being patient with you will not work anymore, I know how to make you come back to me" Jungkook thought and smiled at Jhope who sat next to him "Now what? Hyung is pregnant, what are you gonna do?"

"I will do anything for him and You Jhope take care of your brother in my absence" Jungkook advised and Jhope nodded.

Jungkook snapped his finger "Sister-in-laws, I would like to inform you a very important thing so come here"

Minseo and Sooyun came from behind and stood in front of Jungkook "Sooyun noona, the boss of your husband's company is my friend so I am thinking of giving Yun Junseo a gift, what do you think?"

"Brother-in-law please don't do anything to him, my family is relying on his salary, I will not disturb Taehyung" Sooyun talked in a polite manner.

"That's good, and Minseo that Mama's boy husband of yours is now having a deal with Jeon corporation, just one call is enough to smash his project but I am like a good Brother-in-law helping you out and my goodness will stay only if I am happy with your behavior" Jungkook looked up waiting for her obedience.

"Alright" Jungkook nods and takes out his phone "Jungkook speaking, I like to hold on the project of Do-yun's for now"

"No no I will behave." Minseo mumbled, gritting her teeth.

Jungkook smirked and put the phone down "Good" he nodded. Minseo stomped to her room and shut the door.

Mrs.Kim and Taehyung heard the conversation from the kitchen "Why son-in-law behaving like that to them, Tae tell him to behave nicely to your sisters"

Tae filled the cup with coffee "He is protecting his child before it could even born, not like you" he went out giving the coffee to Jungkook "Leave after drinking the coffee"

Before Jungkook could say, they heard Namjoon voice "Tae, my boy"

"Appa" Tae bent down his waist to touch the door but Namjoon stopped him "Don't Tae, you're pregnant now" he hugs him instead.

"Thank you, thank you for making me grandfather" Namjoon pecked younger's forehead.

Now Taehyung felt the happiness, he was confused and his heart was not accepting the fact he is pregnant but after seeing Jungkook his heart somehow calmed down and it's happy now seeing Namjoon and Jin.

"Grandparents? Not so soon dad, we are discussing whether this child is mine or not" Jungkook said, glancing at Tae.

"Who dares to question that?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, angrily.

Jungkook looked at Tae "Appa, I am your son too right and my child is your grandchild" Tae said making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"My dad will not accept any random man's child as his grandchild just because he worked in our company for long, only my child will be his grandchild"

Jin looked at Namjoon confusingly and thought "In the end, that random man's child and Jungkook's child all are same, it's their child"

"Yeah yeah, Taehyung is my son" Namjoon wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder.

Jin placed two boxes beside Tae "This is all fruits and nuts for you, it's healthy for you and the baby"

"No I don't want anything" Tae said, he can't accept any of the free things from them.

"Yes Dad why did you bring them here, Tae will be staying with us" Jungkook words made Tae turn his head towards him "Who said I will come with you, we are over and don't come here using the child name"

"Tae what are you saying?" Namjoon asked, confused by this behavior, he thought they were back together hearing the news of the baby.

"Dad, you have every right on my child but this man, he didn't want me before and suddenly he wants me back because I am carrying his child" Tae points at Jungkook and looked back at Namjoon "If you want me to step into that house then you are just insulting me like your son."

"What.." Jungkook raised his voice but stopped hearing Namjoon "Jungkook, don't make him stressed, get out"

"Don't want a father but want a grandfather" Jungkook grumbles "Where did you find the baby in you without me, that night I was one.."

"Yaah shut up" Tae said tight lipped at his husband who is shamelessly explaining things in front of the parents, embarrassing him.

Namjoon covered his face, Mrs.Kim went to the kitchen smiling, Jhope rubbing the sofa acting deaf and Jin closed his mouth laughing lowly.

Seeing them Jungkook cleared his throat "What I was saying is I.. I..THIS IS MY CHILD, remember it" he walked out of the house, rubbing his nape.

Taehyung's face is covered in red shade, he didn't lift his face and cursed Jungkook in a different language for leaving him to face the embarrassment alone.

Jin smiled and held Tae's hand "I understand your problem with Jungkook but this is all we give for our grandchildren, don't we have the right to give our blessings to the fetus?"

"That's not what I mean..." Tae said, Jin interpreted "I know what you're feeling but this box is not from someone else but from your own home"

"I don't accept that contract between you two, all I know is you're my son-in-law, you and the baby in you is our family, understand?" Namjoon sternly said, making Tae nod his head up and down.

"You give your special coffee to Jungkook only?" Jin asked.

"No no I will make it for you both" Tae proceed to go but Jin stopped "I was joking, come sit here with me"

Jin sat beside Tae "Tae it's your first pregnancy so if have any doubts you can ask me or your mom, don't eat mangoes, soft cheeses, undercooked raw meat, fish and seafood, wash the fruits/vegetables before you eat and don't work, rest as possible in your early pregnancy days"

"Woah so many restrictions, being pregnant is tough" Tae shook his head and Jhope sat opposite to them, noting down the info Jin said.

"Trust me it is, but it's all worth it in the end seeing our kid come to the world unharmed" Jin caressed his head.

Tae agreed to whatever Jin said and promised to the couple to take care of himself and the baby before they went back.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.7K 16
{COMPLETED} a story of two who are binded in a forced relationship 'marriage '~ Where jungkook is a normal living in a village and there is taehyung...
197K 5.7K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...
793K 32.7K 59
โEven after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
32.3K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...