Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 61

513 27 6
By ittybittywinty

2 months after

"From now on, you need to be extra careful...As you've entered the third trimester of pregnancy, your body is becoming more and more incapable of supporting this pregnancy for much longer."

It was with the doctor's words replaying in her mind that she took in a deep breath, looking as nervous as ever. She gripped her cup tighter and brought it up to her lips, taking a taste of the ginseng tea Giselle had made her.

"Here, I brought you some cookies."

Jimin looked up at Giselle as she put some home-baked cookies above the small table near the couch, the delicious treats laying in a simple, squared white plate. The younger smiled softly and rubbed the cup softly with her fingers, lowering it down to her lap.

"Thank you, Gi."

Giselle smiled back at Jimin and sat by her side, finding herself a comfortably spot in the couch.

"You really scared me, Jimin ah," Giselle muttered, looking at Jimin with a sad expression; and sighed, "You don't even know how lucky you are that Danielle decided to call me instead of Minjeong when you passed out."

"...I know."

Jimin had suddenly fainted that afternoon, when working at the COEX Aquarium, when she was checking out some animal files in her office. Jimin began to feel sick as soon as she got up from her seat, and eventually fainted. She was glad that Danielle managed to avoid her from a dangerous fall; but, even though Jimin had lost consciousness for a few brief seconds, the younger was so worried that she decided to call the older's best friend.

And Jimin couldn't be more glad of whom her co-worker had decided to call. She was perfectly aware that if she had called Minjeong, she would have discovered everything by that moment. And that was what she just didn't want to happen. She didn't want her to know, not at that moment. Not when she was already so close to protecting her secret until the last consequences.

And then, she remembered Giselle rushing into her office, obviously worried; despite knowing well what her friend's condition was. Giselle was well aware of what could happen to Jimin, at any moment. 

Jimin brought her cup up once again, trying to take another sip of the hot beverage. Giselle looked at her and sighed, shaking her head.

"This was a warning, Rina."

Jimin stopped on her tracks and looked over to Giselle, who was staring back at her intensely. Jimin knew Giselle was more than right. If Danielle wasn't there to support her as she fell to the floor; she would have most likely hit the floor with enough strength to provoke premature delivery and she would eventually put hers and her baby's life in risk.

And what Jimin  didn't even want to imagine was if that happened while she was with Minjeong.

If she fainted in front of Minjeong...she would take her to the hospital, and eventually find out everything. And, in case she entered into premature delivery, she would see her dying, right in front of her eyes...And she didn't want that. 

She looked down and took in a deep breath, realizing she had to take an important decision. And she knew she had to take it, right in that moment. Otherwise, she knew she would probably not have the time to settle things down as she wanted them to.

"...I think it's time for me to make a will, Gi."

Giselle stopped on her tracks and looked over to her friend, quite shocked to hear those words coming out of Jimin's mouth. 

"...A will?"

Jimin nodded, sighing,

"I will give everything to Minjeong..."

"...she'll have a tough battle ahead and I need to leave everything ready for her...I need to assure myself our daughter will stay with her. If I don't do this and if our daughter goes off to my father...then everything I've done for my baby will be in vain."
_____________________________________________________________________

"Do you think this is something useful, bitch? Do you really think that way? Can't you see that those papers you're holding are just a big piece of shit?!" The young man spatted furiously, scaring the employee. The woman hung her head low, showing respect towards her boss.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She repeated over and over again, hoping her boss would have pity for her. She couldn't afford being fired right at that moment. Not only because she wouldn't find a well paid job like that one but also because she was getting way too old...enterprises and bank owners preferred people who just graduated from university...younger, better looking, more advanced technologically and smarter.

"You're fired."

The woman's eyes widened. Her body began shaking and tears were welling up on her now moisty brown eyes.

"P-please sir...I've been working here over 20 years...I have a rent to pa-"

"-I don't fucking care."

She looked down and bit her lip, trying not to sob, "Y-yes s-sir-r..."

"Now get away from my fucking view." 

Another worker looked towards the young male with pure hatred in her eyes...

...This Lee Jeno...who did he think he was?

The owner?

He was just the executive director, he didn't even have power to fire people!

"Bastard..." She muttered under her breath, and went back to her work. She smiled after looking at her cell phone and seeing a message from her boyfriend, inviting her to go over to his house to have some dinner with his family.

Hyo, come and lunch with us at my house! I want you to meet my sister's girlfriend, I'm sure you'll know right away who she is ^^

-Chanyeol.
_____________________________________________________________________

"Ah my dears, I really hope this lunch can fulfill your hungry, demanding stomachs," Taeyeon said, after she served all the food. The younger people bowed in respect and thanked her for the delicious food she made.

Jimin smiled.

Minjeong had surely gotten her cooking skills from somewhere.

Everyone was busy serving food to each other, talking between them; when the bell of the main door suddenly rang. Chanyeol cleared his throat and excused himself, getting up from his seat.

"I'll get it."

"Here, have more of this," Jimin heard Minjeong mutter, as she put more food on her plate with her chopsticks. She chuckled and shook her head, and heard Minjeong's mother talk.

"Eh, Minjeong ah. You're taking good care of our Jimin, I see."

Minjeong smiled, putting more food on Jimin's plate, "Due date is near but that doesn't mean she can eat less, right Rina?" Minjeong asked her, looking up at her with a foolish grin. Jimin giggled and kissed her cheek, earning some giggles from Ning.

"Hyo!"

They all turned as Chanyeol opened the door excitingly, revealing a beautiful, smiling girl.

"Hey babe," She gave his lips a soft kiss and smiled, looking around to the dining table before she bowed down in absolute respect to those who were staring at her out of curiosity, "Hello, I'm Park Jihyo. Nice to meet you."

"Hyo is my....uh...girlfriend," Chanyeol said, smiling nervously.

Taeyeon got up from the table and approached the young female, looking at her with a wide smile, "Ah, my son has chosen such a beautiful lady! Alright, dear. Come here and eat with us."

Minjeong smiled widely as Jihyo sat beside her, obviously nervous even though she was smiling all time; and Chanyeol sat by her side as well. He patted her shoulder, making her look at him.

"Next to you, my younger sister Minjeong and her girlfriend, Jimin."

"Minjeong," She said, bowing her head lightly.

"Jihyo," She smiled back.

Minjeong leaned back, wrapping her arm around Jimin's waist, "Jimin is my girlfriend."

Jihyo's face went pale as soon as she looked more intently at Jimin's face. It couldn't be. There was absolutely no way she was the boss' daughter. But she knew that it was true. She indeed was, Yu Jimin.

"Oh-h my go-god!" She said and leaned forward, hurriedly, then holding Jimin's hands between hers carefully, "Miss Jimin!"

"E-ehm?"

"I work at your father's bank, miss!" She said hurriedly, lowering down her head, "I-it is an honor to meet you!"

"Oh I see," Jimin smiled warmly, just as the other female, "I'm also very glad to meet you, Jihyo."

The other female smiled and bowed her head one last time, before straightening up her position. Taeyeon smiled and took in a deep breath.

"I'm glad all of you get along. It's so nice to see my children happy and building their own lives," She said with a warm smile at the end, "Now, with Minji on the way, things are so much better."

Jihyo cleared her throat, looking at Jimin, "May I ask for how long?"

Jimin smiled, "Due date is in two weeks."

Jihyo gasped, surprised. "You only look like you're six months pregnant!"

Jimin laughed, nodding, "Everyone tells me that."

Chanyeol leaned in towards Jihyo, smirking playfully, "Don't worry too much, Minjeong takes really good care of her."
_____________________________________________________________________

Jimin heaved out a deep sigh, her eyes looking around her bedroom, engulfed in deep thoughts.

She was so close...They were so close to making it.

Remembering herself she only had two weeks left to live, it just broke her heart so many times.

Her daughter harshly kicked her stomach and she moaned in pain, feeling uncomfortable, "Minji...don't be bad with eomma..." She whispered, patting her belly lightly. The baby apparently heard her mom, so she just stopped kicking.

Jimin sighed and closed her eyes tightly, biting her lip as she felt her tears pouring down her eyes.

"We need to hold on, baby...You need to hold on...You can't leave mama alone," She muttered, taking in a shaky breath as she rubbed her tummy with her free hand that wasn't wiping her tears.

She knew it. That she had to do her best to reassure herself her daughter would be safe. She knew that giving all of her things to Minjeong wasn't enough. She needed to stay as healthy as she could and be extremely careful to not put her daughter's life at risk.

Jimin heard the door creaking open, but she kept her eyes shut and cuddled to the side, yawning a bit. She heard footsteps but she ignored them. A weight laid on the bed next to her and she groaned lightly.

She wanted all the space for herself.

"C'mon Jimin, I know you aren't sleeping." Minjeong muttered, resting her head on her shoulder. Minjeong caressed her arms with her warm fingers, making Jimin shiver lightly, "Were you crying?"

"...My eyes are tired, that's why," She lied, whispering softly.

Minjeong sighed and hugged her tightly against her own body, kissing her cheek.

"I know," Minjeong rested her hand above Jimin's belly and caressed it softly, noticing that her daughter was quieter than normal. "Is she alright?"

"She just stopped bothering me."

"But does she hurt you or something?" She asked, worried.

Jimin shook her head.

"Having her with me is a blessing, I shouldn't be complaining about it. It's rude."

"C'mon Jimin...turn around," Minjeong said to her, helping her a bit to turn. When she was fully turned, she stared at Minjeong's eyes as she gave a gorgeous smile. It made Jimin feel safe, "What about now? Can you sleep?"

Jimin smiled lightly and closed her eyes, reaching out for her hand and pulling it close to her face.

"Thank you."

Minjeong leaned over and kissed her temple, her eyelashes brushing her cheeks.

"I love you Jimin...I really do."
_____________________________________________________________________

"It's unfair babe...I already miss you so much..." Jeno muttered through the phone, only to hear Ryujin's giggles across the other line. The dark haired male smirked and looked intently to the glass of wine he was holding on his left hand, appreciating the red beverage.

"Jeno ah...don't be mad about it. I already promised I'll come over to Korea when I have time to. I can't afford to lose this super important client I'm working with right now."

He nodded, "I understand...business will always be business...even if it interferes in your own personal life. You are smart, Shin Ryujin."

"Jeez, don't make such a fuss about it Jeno."

He paused the wine glass on the table on his front "I'm not making a fuss...I'm just saying that I understand you because I'm in the same situation, Ryujin."

"You have to work hard, you know it."

"You give me all the motivation I need to do my best," Jeno whispered seductively, inwardly making the blonde girl shiver right in her working chair in Switzerland.

"Don't say that..."

"You know it's true, Shin Ryujin."

Jihyo closely heard the conversation Jeno and the woman called Ryujin were holding. Her mouth let out a startled gasp and she covered her lips almost instantly.

That guy was in an affair already!

Determined, she left her boss' office door and walked towards her desktop, located in the other room, anxious to take a hold of her cellphone. Right at that moment, she couldn't feel more grateful that she had Jimin's private cell phone number, now that they actually were sisters-in-law.

She pressed few buttons and held the mobile device closely to her ear, hoping the other would pick up.

"Jimin?"

"Jihyo?"

"Yeah, it's me. I just need to say something very important to you."

"What?"

She took in a deep breath, looking around nervously, making sure no one would listen to what she was saying.

"Jeno, he's dating someone."

"And?"

"Her name's Shin Ryujin."
_____________________________________________________________________

Jimin almost let her cellphone slide from her hands after she heard Jihyo's words. She didn't even want to believe what the girl had said to her. It was heart wrenching. Not because she had been married to Jeno, but because one of her bestfriends was in the hands and under the control of a monster.

She couldn't let her friend do the same thing that happened to her. She just couldn't allow it. She would carry a huge burden if she did so.

"...Jimin?"

"Thanks for telling me, Jihyo. I have to hang now, if you don't mind."

"Oh, of course. You must be busy. Take care."

"You too," She muttered, ending the call.

She lifted up from the bed and quickly collected her stuff, wanting to go to Giselle's apartment as soon as she could. However, she knew perfectly that she couldn't leave without warning Minjeong.

Jimin hurried to the entrance of her house, sticking a sticky note to the mirror there.

Win~

I went out to see Gi. I'm in a hurry, sorry >__<. Love you.

-Rina.
_____________________________________________________________________

Heeseung hummed a song happily at the same time he was cleaning a car his boss, Chanyeol, had just fixed up. His brown locks moved along with his head movements, making him look cute and adorable at the same time.

He was really concentrated in the work he was doing; however, that didn't forbid him from listening to someone calling out for his attention.

"You!"

He looked up, only to see a man dressed in a suit calling for him. He paused the mop to one side and cleaned up his hands on his attire, approaching the man.

"Yes sir?"

"I'm the father of one of Kim Mark's friends and my son is leaving for America. I'll throw him a surprise farewell party today and I would like to find out where Mark is at. Do you have any clue?"

The brown haired male smiled, his eyes curving upwards, "Of course! He's attending Seoul University, and his classes finish at 7PM."

"Thank you a lot, young man. You can't imagine how grateful I am to you for the precious information you just gave me."

"No worries sir. Have a good afternoon," Heeseung said, before turning around with a smile and going back to the place he was previously at, resuming work.
_____________________________________________________________________

"RYUJIN AND JENO?!"

Giselle said aloud, a complete surprise engulfing her, "T-They're together?"

Jimin sighed and nodded sadly. She didn't know what to do anymore. That Jeno...He had done horrible things to her. Heck, he even hit and raped her. She just didn't want that to happen with her close friend, so she just decided to talk urgently with her best friend.

Giselle looked frightened. She perfectly knew what Jeno had done to Jimin and all the other things he could do to people. It was terrifying. He simply was a monster. A monster that now had their friend under his control.

"We have to do something, Jimin ah. We can't just leave things like this. We can't let him hurt her...he'll hurt her as much as he hurt you and that..." She stopped in the middle of the sentence, taking a deep breath afterwards, "...that would he horrible."

"What can we do, Gi?" Jimin asked, feeling helpless, "You know how Ryujin is...She probably is so in love and I...God, I don't want to hurt her feelings but...but we have to show her who he really is. He isn't the angel he seems to be. He's the devil in person."
_____________________________________________________________________

Minjeong frowned as soon as she got home, noticing the place was way too quiet than what it should be. She blinked some times, eventually looking around in worry.

"...Rina?"

Minjeong frowned as she saw a blue sticky note glued to the mirror, with a message written in her handwriting. She sighed and breathed out a smile, feeling way more relieved that she now knew where Jimin was at and what she was doing. With her being in her last weeks of pregnancy, Minjeong did have multiple reasons to be worried about her health.

"She could have called me," Minjeong muttered, turning around and taking her shoes off, wearing her slippers and walking around the house, grabbing the bag with items she had brought from the grocery shop she had come back from. Minjeong sighed and walked towards the kitchen, leaving the bag above the counter, and opening it. She was going to take some things out of it, but she heard the bell ringing and that prevented her from doing more.

At first, she thought it would be Jimin; but then she thought better and realized that, in case it was Jimin, she would have opened the door by herself instead of ringing the bell.

Minjeong stretched her arms a little and walked towards the main door of the house, writing down the unlocking code from inside, and opening the door.

"...Ning?"

Her sister took in a shaky breath and bit her lip, immediately rushing in to hug her, all out of a sudden. Minjeong blinked quickly, hugging her back, wondering what was wrong with her.

She sobbed and grabbed tight onto Minjeong's clothes, trying to maintain composure.

"M-M-Mark...H-he's m-missing..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 272 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
14.9K 610 14
Karina and Winter have been best friends since first grade. Karina's brain is always on overdrive and Winter's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up...
14.6K 641 17
โ†ž { CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AU } โค›โคœ { COMPLETED. } โ†  minjeong's parents have been friends with jimin's for years. so one summer, minjeong's travel-happy pa...
20.5K 1.1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...