born of Ewya

By harusenpai132

Zeza and Lehlie were born from the soil of ewya and have never been unhappy with their way of life. tho they... More

character info
chosen ones
hidden truth
Realization
New feeling
Friends?
waiting
Fight or Flight
questions..
the storm has stopped
kidnapped
Decisions
water navi
Unwanted Drama
The Fight
Tulkun
The truth
good day gone bad
stealthy
Arrival
Ticking Clock
patience
Helper
Hopeful
War is coming
War
What is this pain?...
Almost over
Catching up
acceptance
future plans

Disobedience

17 0 0
By harusenpai132

Aoungs POV:

Its been almost 3 weeks since Lehlie went missing Zeza is stuck in a trance making jake or one of the others take her everywhere due to her being limp and stressed my mother put a hold on the search party to prepare for the arrival of the Tulkan so we dont even know when we'll see her again but as i think im snapped out of my thoughts by Zeza" your going to get my sister back..Tonight" My ears flatten and my eyes widen at the sudden sentence but when i looked arounr everyone else seemed just as serious as she was"thats a death sentence are you CR-"im shushed and glared at by them"Your mothers words mean nothing to me" i blink confused and sigh"look i miss her too ok but we have to wait-" "THERE IS NO WAIT!"She shouts trying not to crumble i sigh thinking hard"Give me some time...ok" She nods and Neteyam gives me untill midnight to decide.

---------------

Later that night i Called my ilu and got supplies from Lo'ak before heading out to sea i looked back to Zeza and Lo'ak one more time before quicking my speed to reach the outter reef the moment i reach it i dive under and search every spot i can i get worried when theres no sign of her ilu or anything that belongs to her untill i saw her top torn and on a rock My heart sank but i pushed through grabbing it and hoping back onto my ilu.I swim futher then im suppose to but before i could go any futher i feel a gaze on my back like no tomorrow my ears flatten fully and i shut my eyes tightly not wanting it to be who i think" AOUNG!" i hear my dad yell angrily i peak at him and sigh when i see his guards as well"Dad- she could be hurt i couldn't-" "QUIET BOY YOU HAVE DIRECT ORDERS ALONG WITH OTHERS WHY ARE U HERE"i scoff"Looking for lehlie.." he twitches his nose in disgust before signaling me to follow I follow him slowly with my head low.

Lehlis POV:

I woke up in a white room that erratically hurts my eyes before they could adjust i Shift before looking around and panicing when realizing im not home or near it As i think I hear the door open and a tall Navi man walk in with odd clothing on"Hey there Snowflake remember me?"I smirk remembering the pain i put him through while ripping his queue off"You are abomination freaks that should die" i say coldly while he just chuckles and sits in front of me gripping my face" we did a little scan Snowflake....You have more engery running in ya then any being on this Damn planet" He shoves my face away causing me to hiss at him."Now i still want jake and his damn Bitch Dead...But my new cap'n finds u interesting so we keeping ya" i panic thinking i may never see my friends or Zeza i panic"YOU ARE ALL SAME SKYPEOPLE ONLY BREAK AND DESTROY YOU REFUSE TO LEARN!"i hiss out he bends down again with a more serious face"oh we will be learning...about u soon enough"he plucks my nose and leaves me there with a stunned expression.

Ronals POV:

"BEYOND THE REEF AFTER ECLIPSE ARE U CRAZY!" i hiss at Aoung"jake sits next to his mate and Tonawari with a disappointed expression" Neteyam i expected more...But Zeza and Kiri....seriously...?"Jake says looking at them with angry eyes i hiss out glaring at Zeza"YOU ARE MORE OF A MONSTER THEN THESE DEMONS ALREADY NOW YOU INFLUNCE MY OLDEST SON!" i yell out causing her to turn away Tonawari calms me before glaring st the young ones once more"why is it such a rush we wl find her after the festival" he said"YOU DONT SEE IT AS SUCH CUZ IT IS NOT YOUR SISTERS LIFE AT R-ARGH!!"she hisses With frustration before leaving the hut with tears in her eyes"Zeza wait!!"the oldest son of jake says before chasing her"they have caused nothing but trouble" i glare at jake before shooing them out of the hut to rest for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 13.4K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
193K 4.6K 46
The Na'vi girl, Tcelia, lost her parents at a very young age. Jake and Neytiri takes her under their wings and she forms a deep bond with the whole f...
5.1K 54 19
When two outcast best friends are put into a new environment or When Leyreya and Lo'ak's lives change forever, their relationship will start to c...
22.5K 622 46
The sky people come back after 14 years, disturbing Pandora once more .Y/n was left behind 14 years ago with her brother Spider and was raised with t...