How Can I Get Rid of Him

By LOVEHOLlC

The person he has been with for five years doesn't actually like him. Mo Xi understands this. It's all just e... More

ǝuo ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
xᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ
ǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ

1.7K 32 1
By LOVEHOLlC

Mo Xi ended up being found out about working to pay his tuition by his sister. It was because his dad noticed he hadn't been using the money they provided and ended up calling her.

No matter how Mo Zi explained over the phone that he was doing well and didn't need the money, his sister insisted on transferring him 100,000 yuan.

Even his brother-in-law chimed in on the phone, advising him to accept it and not make his sister worry and potentially harm her pregnancy.

Mo Xi was both surprised and delighted upon hearing this news. Across the phone, he couldn't contain his excitement: "Sis, are you pregnant?"

"Yes, so don't argue with a pregnant woman," Mo Zi soothed him, "I told you this money came from renting out Mom's house. It's also your money."

"But you'll need more money when you have kids," Mo Xi whispered over the phone, "And my internship salary is quite good right now."

"Don't overthink it, just accept it quickly. Besides, my stomach hurts."

"Alright." Although Mo Xi was reluctant, he knew he couldn't argue with his sister.

After ending the call with Mo Zi, another message popped up on WeChat from Da Bai: "Accept the money already, or I'll tell your sister!"

What's with today? Should he consult the almanac? Why is everyone so eager to give him money?

Mo Xi: She already knows. Dad told her (helpless.jpg)

Da Bai: And then?

Mo Xi: Then I have tuition.

Da Bai: Hahahaahaha

Mo Xi: What's so funny??

Da Bai: I finally don't have to persuade you to take my money, it's too exhausting, even more so than borrowing money from people (sweating.jpg)

Mo Xi: Your boyfriend treats you so well, don't keep thinking about lending me money, otherwise people might misunderstand that you like me.

Da Bai: You're thinking too much... I'm off to work, bye.

Mo Xi: Goodbye.

After that, Da Bai opened another WeChat chat: Xiao Xi's sister found out too, and she gave him money as well. You just focus on getting better in the hospital, okay~?

After reading the message on his hospital bed, Pei Hao closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief. His funds were currently frozen by his father, and he didn't have much money left. He had borrowed the money he intended to give to Xiao Xi from his friends. But now that his sister knew about it, Mo Xi would be more comfortable.

He wasn't as worried anymore.

Pei Hao spent a whole month in the hospital before he was discharged. Back at the company, he resumed his usual work, not much different from before. The only change was that Pei Yi Xin didn't pay much attention to him, and Pei Hao was quite content with that.

One afternoon, Song Wanqin asked Pei Hao to tidy up and come home for dinner in the evening. She mentioned that his father would also be there. Pei Hao didn't think much of it and agreed.

Since he was discharged from the hospital, he hadn't had a meal with his father. He visited Song Wanqin twice a week, making sure to do so when Pei Yi Xin wasn't around. Apparently, Song Wanqin wanted to ease the tension between him and his father, so Pei Hao decided to go along with it.

After all, not everyone who comes out as gay gets the privilege of having a family dinner at home.

As soon as he entered the house, Pei Hao sensed that something was off. Song Wanqin had put on makeup and was wearing a rarely-seen qipao, with an exquisite brooch pinned to it. Pei Yi Xin had changed from his usual poker face to one with a smile.

When he looked into the living room, he saw an affluent-looking elderly couple sitting there, and a young woman standing beside them.

"Xiao Hao is here. Come over," Song Wanqin grabbed Pei Hao's hand as soon as he entered the room, pointing to the three people inside and introducing them with enthusiasm, "This is Uncle Zhou and Aunt Qin, and this is their daughter."

Pei Hao immediately understood the situation. This wasn't just a family dinner; it was clearly a large-scale blind date event...

He twitched the corner of his mouth and reluctantly nodded at the people on the other side, forcing a smile.

"Hello, I'm Zhou Qingyan." The girl on the other side was dressed in a white lace dress, wearing high heels and delicate makeup. She extended her hand to Pei Hao with confidence.

"Pei Hao." Pei Hao extended his hand with a neutral expression, giving a quick shake before retracting it. He wasn't fond of physical contact with strangers.

Zhou Qingyan paused for a moment after her hand was withdrawn, her facial expression not looking too pleased.

"Indeed, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Pei Hao seems clever and capable at first glance. He's surely going to achieve great things in the future!" Zhou Zhen stood up, smiling broadly as he patted Pei Hao's back. It was unclear whether he was genuinely satisfied with Pei Hao or just trying to maintain a polite atmosphere.

Upon hearing this, Song Wanqin's face blossomed with a smile, and she humbly responded, "Oh, not at all. Qingyan inherited your genes, after all. She's beautiful and smart..."

The mutual compliments began...

Pei Hao found a place to sit, boredly listening to both sets of parents boasting about him and the girl, Zhou Qingyan, they were trying to introduce him to. To think that they dared to say he would achieve great things even after just meeting for the first time. Even a fortune teller wouldn't dare make such predictions.

He thought about what excuse he could use to make a quick escape.

"Come, let's eat first." Song Wanqin led everyone to the dining table, and she looked particularly amiable as she addressed Zhou Qingyan, "Your mom said you don't eat onions, I specifically told the cook, so there's none of that in these dishes."

"Auntie, you've thought of everything. Thank you for your consideration." Zhou Qingyan had a sweet mouth and knew how to please the elders.

Song Wanqin held Zhou Qingyan's hand, feeling pleased with the girl at first glance. She said, "No trouble at all. You should visit often and let Pei Hao pick you up."

Pei Hao shot her a glare, his face darkened as he sat at the table without saying a word.

Song Wanqin simply ignored him and enthusiastically invited everyone to start eating and serving dishes. Halfway through the meal, Pei Hao hadn't said much. When the Zhou family asked questions about him, it was Pei Yi Xin and Song Wanqin who answered on his behalf.

"Beep," Pei Hao's phone rang, and he took a glance at it. It was a text message from 10086. He stood up, slightly bowed to the people at the table, and said, "I'm sorry, there's an urgent matter at the company. I need to go back to work overtime. Uncle and Aunt, please enjoy your meal."

"What's so urgent in the company that it can't wait until tomorrow!" Pei Yi Xin slammed his bowl on the table with a "bang," his face darkened. He sternly said, "Today, I'm the one making decisions." After saying that, he controlled his expression and smiled at Zhou Zhen, saying, "Young people can't distinguish between priorities. Don't mind."

"No worries," Zhou Zhen waved his hand with a smile, "It's a good thing for a man to focus on his career."

Hearing this, Pei Hao's eyebrows furrowed tightly. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. He reluctantly sat back down, his annoyance evident.

Even the most obtuse person could sense Pei Hao's displeasure by now. After a whole meal with hardly any words from him, he wanted to leave. The Zhou family didn't say much either. Pei Yi Xin suppressed his anger, staring at the food in front of him in silence. The lively restaurant suddenly turned quiet, so quiet that you could hear the sound of people breathing.

After a moment, Song Wanqin stood up with an unchanged expression and filled a bowl of soup for Zhou Qingyan, breaking the heavy atmosphere in the room. She said, "Qingyan, tell Auntie about your experiences abroad. A girl going abroad for so many years isn't easy."

"It's not a big deal, just trying to learn some skills." Zhou Qingyan chatted with her tactfully. Even if the blind date didn't work out, there would still be interactions between her father and the Pei family.

She wanted to find someone who genuinely loved and treated her well. She wasn't interested in someone like Pei Hao, who acted superior upon their first meeting.

...

The second half of the dinner was mostly spent with Song Wanqin and Zhou Qingyan in a Q&A session. Others occasionally joined in the conversation, but Pei Hao hardly spoke at all. The six individuals finished this somewhat awkward meal, each harboring their own thoughts.

After the Zhou family left, Pei Yi Xin's face immediately fell. The pent-up anger in his chest surged suddenly. He slammed the table hard, causing all the dishes and chopsticks to tremble. Pointing at Pei Hao, he reprimanded, "Who were you showing attitude to just now?"

"I wasn't showing attitude." Pei Hao was helpless, touching his forehead with a tired expression. "I just didn't want to go on a blind date."

"What do you want then, to go to the ends of the earth?!" Pei Yi Xin's gaze turned fierce as he glared at him, his eyebrows almost soaring off his face.

"I don't like women, do you understand?" Pei Hao furrowed his brows tightly, feeling frustrated. He didn't know how many times he had to explain before they would understand that he didn't like women.

Pei Yi Xin's eyes darkened, and he raised his hand to give Pei Hao a slap.

With a crisp sound, Pei Hao felt a burning pain on his face. He covered his face in pain, thinking that if they insisted on pushing him, he had no choice but to be straightforward. With a sharp gaze, he bit down on his cheek and said each word clearly, "I like men. I won't get married."

Upon hearing this, Pei Yi Xin's fury escalated. He got up abruptly, ready to get a stick.

His father was not only stubborn but also strong. With two consecutive slaps, even Song Wanqin froze. She saw her son's mouth bleeding and hurriedly went up to stop Pei Yi Xin. Her voice quivered as she said, "Alright, stop hitting! Do you want the two of you to end up in the hospital before you stop?"

Seeing Song Wanqin's tearful eyes, Pei Yi Xin's heart softened, causing him to halt his actions. He stood by the table, catching his breath. Angrily pointing at Pei Hao, he shouted, "You're just rotten! Can you even face us as parents?"

Pei Hao trembled at his outburst, his gaze downcast. Both sides of his face were still stinging, his heart felt as though it had been cut with a knife, aching in a pulsating manner.

Others might find him disgusting, but now even his biological father thought he was disgusting!

Thinking of this, he forced a smile, having explained so much for what? To his father, being gay was an original sin, everything he did was disgusting, even his breathing was wrong!

He was born into a world where heterosexuality reigned supreme, and that was his biggest mistake.

Pei Yi Xin didn't understand why Pei Hao suddenly burst into maniacal laughter. He angrily scolded, "Get lost, you ungrateful child! Our Pei family never should have raised you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 305 28
[ O N G O I N G ] When a CEO becomes the obsession of a princess. Saoirse Astraea Tan, a 22 years old woman is now a very successful lady just like...
1.7K 230 17
Моя версія їхньої історії
38.8K 1.1K 200
Security guard Li Ming is still trying to heal from the disaster that was his love confession for his coworker Su Yan. But that time of heartbreak is...
103K 3.5K 14
" 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥? " In which The Snow Hashira [Y/N] Uzui, daughter of the Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui was sent to a mission toget...