Damage

Від bbreezyyxddiorr

After running into Chris after an incident that happened a few years ago, will she be able to look at him the... Більше

Introducing🤪
Øñė
Twø
Thrëę
Føür
Fîvę
Sîx
Šėvėñ
Ėight
Ñiñe
Ťeñ
Ěłévëñ
Ťwėłvĕ
Thìrteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eightteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty- Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Forty-Three

218 4 1
Від bbreezyyxddiorr

Excuse any and all Errors.
Please Vote 🗳 and Comment 🙊

April 30th

Malina (Alania's Sister)

"So you're going to pay Diamond's family to make false accusations on Jordyn regarding her death?" My friend Naomi asked her boyfriend.

What a crazy coincidence that she happened to have beef with my sister's best friend. After introducing me to her boyfriend, they decided to let me in on their scheme. That's when I informed them that I wasn't too pleased with my sister. Everyone thinks she's so sweet and perfect, when in reality she ruined my life.
"Her family is just as grimey as her no good ass." He shrugged.

"Hey!" Some girl said from over the phone. I don't know why she was involved but her voice sounded super young.

"Girl you're literally here because you want the nigga she was fucking. Gone somewhere." Naomi scoffed.

"Fuck you bitch." The little girl put her middle finger in the camera.

"Ion even go that way." She smiled.

"Lil girl shut the fuck up, you too Naomi fuck." Her boyfriend cursed. "How is it going with my little bro?" He spoke to the phone.

"We're making progress. I'm definitely getting in his head."

"Cool, Jordyn is who I want but his girl was nice too." He chuckled.

"So how do you expect to take or even get ahold of Jordyn if she's with Chris, who is obviously in the public eye." I spoke up. That's what I was really curious about. They won't just let her disappear.

"That's what my good bro is here for." He patted the shoulder of the dude who stood next to him.

"So y'all both want Jordyn?" I asked.

"I mean. I wanted her but she started playing me when Chris came into the picture." The dude stated.

"Yeah she'll do that. She's acting weird." Naomi shook her head.

"It was pretty easy after I found James and he agreed to fuck some shit up for some cash." The man explained.

"Thankfully for us we got a person on the inside." Naomi's boyfriend smiled. "We just need you to start stirring the pot." He looked over at the dude.

"I can do that."

"No." Shaking my head in disapproval, Jordyn smacked her lips at my response.

"This is the fifth outfit I've tried on in the last 30 minutes." She staled faced me.

"Yes but it's your first red carpet event with Chris, you don't think that's important?" I say. "I just want you guys to look perfect together."

"What about you and Trey?" She questions.

She must not know me, I'm 10 steps ahead of her. "Oh I been had our fits picked out." I shrugged.

"Wow." She puts her head down turning back to the mirror.

"Look Chris has a stylist, Trey has me, and you just don't care about the fashion stuff like that." I tell her. "You dress perfectly fine but at the end of the day pictures from tonight will be on the internet for anyone to see and I want them to see a celebrity version of you."
She stared at me for a second contemplating. She let out a breath, rolling her eyes before snatching the next dress out my hand. "That's more like it." I pushed her into the dressing room. "Hurry, our nail appointment is in 30 minutes."

As she changes, I get on my phone to look at my work schedule. It's gonna be crazy when I get back to LA. Being aware of my surroundings and all I made sure to have my guard up. I mean my boyfriend is famous, now.
I looked up occasionally, making sure I didn't run into anything- and when I went to do so, I spotted someone from across the way. I just got a glance at them, but it was a good one. When I looked again to get a clear view, what I saw wasn't there anymore.

"Okay, okay." I jumped, looking behind me to see Jordyn standing in the mirror. Her smile faded once she looked at me. "Alania are you okay?"

"Uh-" No I was shook as heck. Could it really had been him or was my mind playing mean games. I cleared my throat. "I'm fine. You ready?" I smiled looking at her through the mirror.

"Yeah. I'll get all of them, I guess." She shrugged.

"Right." I nodded. "Chris can pick which one he thinks matches best."

"Tonight is going to be so different." She looks at me nervously.

"Not really, you're just going to be meeting a few more celebrities and will be in the spotlight." I say, grabbing my purse off the chair. "You got this bestie, I know you're going to do great." I smile.

"How's your uncle doing?" I asked Trey before pouring some skittles in my mouth.

"He's alive, but he's pissed and he wants that niggas head." He sighed.

Shit don't we all. "He's going to have to join the fucking line, because if we killing him I want to take his ass out personally." I let out a unamused laugh.

"I was trying to keep us out of it, we got too many eyes on us to be getting caught up in some deep shit like fucking murder." Trey stood up and started pacing.

This nigga must of forgot how he was involved in all of this. Elijah obviously thinks it cool to keep putting females- especially ours, in harms way with no consequences. I don't know how he got so comfortable but I'm ready to the shit to end. "I rather be known for murder then attempted murder."

"Nigga." He stopped and looked at me.

"All I'm saying is, this nigga not only hurt my girl but hurt two other girls she's associated with, we don't know what the fuck he got going on outside of all that." I sat up balling up my fist. "You feel me?"

"Protect our women and fuck the consequences." He says starting to ball up his as well.

See now he was getting it. "As simple as that." I nodded.

"Ight bro." He sighed.

And then the front door opened. "And what were y'all doing?" Alania questions once they reach the living room.

"Shit nothing waiting for y'all slow asses to get back and chilling." Trey shrugged. "Oh shit lil homie went shopping for real." We both looked over at the bags in Jordyn's hands with a surprised expression.

"Why y'all keep coming for me like I don't got shopping." She folded her arms and frowned.

"You don't, baby." I laugh getting up to walk towards her.

"Nah, but we just not used to seeing you with bags from-" Trey squinted to get a better look at the bags. "Louis Vuitton, damn girl I see you."

"Let's go, I wanna see what my baby got." I grabbed her hand as we turned to head to the bed room.

"I would love to show you hun." She smiles leading the way.

I definitely got to get rid of Elijah before he tries to get near my girl again.

Alania usually comes in and shows me all the stuff she got from the store. Today she just came in and sat down all quiet so that was weird to me. I ain't do nothing wrong, did I? "You good?" I asked, reaching over to touch her thigh.

"Mhmm." She nodded not even looking up me. Again, weird. "Come on bae what's up with you?" I scooted closer to her on the couch. 

"What do you mean?" She scoffed.

"That fake ass Mhmm." I stated. "Who I gotta slap."

"Boy bye." She laughed.

"Nia, baby what's up with you?"

That's when her smile dropped completely and she looked me in the eyes. "I-I saw him." She spoke softly.

Now there was a sudden fright in her voice. "You saw who?" I questioned.

She stared at me for a second and sighed. "Him." I was confused until my mind went to the conversation Chris and I just had.

I raised up off the couch quickly.
"Where?"

"At the mall earlier when me and Jordyn were there." She stated.

"Jordyn saw him?" I asked her.

"No, just me." She shook her head "I could of been tripping though right?"

"You could have been, but you probably weren't." I sighed. "You can't tell Jordyn you saw him okay?" She nodded hesitantly. "Ima put an end to this shit before it even starts ight?" I assured her and she looked at me like she wanted to believe me but didn't. "Come here." I pulled her into my embrace.
I'm not gonna let her get hurt again, We gotta do something quick though.

"Baby you need to calm down." Chris says as he puts my necklace on me. "Tonight is going to go just fine, I promise."

"I Know, I know." I sigh turning to face him.
Alania was right Chris had matched our outfits perfectly. I thought he would be dressing in something more fancy or name brand. But I should've known better. All he was wearing really was a T-shirt and jeans. He still looked super good though. 

"Look baby you got back cool with that girl, our daughter is going to watch both parents perform for the first time ever, you know how that's gonna go." He smiled wide and so did I.
I'm already feeling better about tonight. Zaeirra will always calm my worries. "And lastly, you are getting the chance you never admitted you wanted, and I couldn't be more thrilled for you baby." He kissed my lips repeatedly.

"That means a lot to me and you're right, you guys are all right." I shake my head to keep from crying. I'm just all over the place right now, everything's happening so fast.

"I don't know about any one else but I'm right most of the time." He states walking over to the closet.

"Thank you Chris." I smiled, leaning against the dresser.

He turns, standing in the doorway of the closet. "For what babygirl?"

"For seeing something in me from the moment we met. When we were or are around each other you're always encouraging and believing in me." I spoke beginning to walk to him. "I know you would never try to hold me back and I really, really thank you for that." Now I was standing directly in front of him.

"You know what it is with me Jordyn." He grabbed my waist pulling me close. "Seeing you and my daughter happy makes me happy." He smiled looking down at me.

"I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him deeply.

"I love you too beautiful." He says pulling away. "Tonight is about you just as much is it about me."

Soon came a knock on the halfway opened room door. "Ayo my mini bestie is here." Trey comes in holding Zaierra who was playing on her tablet.
She had picked outfit out for today and I thought it was so cute.

"Ight you finish getting ready I'll meet you out there." Chris says as he grabs a coat out the closet.

"You got it handsome." I say walking over to the bathroom to finish my hair.

📍Hotel Cafe -Los Angeles CA.

Walking the red carpet is not as effortless as they make it seem on Television. My family did look good out there though. "Do you want Zae to come with me or go with you?" Chris asked as we walked into the Hotel Cafe.

"Being that she doesn't know I'm performing yet she can go watch you, just so it could be that more of a surprise." I said

"Ight." He says going to pick her up.
"Princess you wanna go watch daddy rehearse?"
"I do! I do!" She clapped and cheered.

"Say bye to mama." He said waving and Zae did the same.

"Bye mama see you at the party." She says and kisses my cheek.

"Bye baby, I love you." I said to her and pinch her cheek playfully.

"We love you more." Zae smiled.

"What she said." Chris stated before pecking my lips and walking off.

"That was cute." Marie said as we started to walk.

"Yeah not gonna lie y'all a good couple." Maria comments. "That man barely be in mess anymore since you've been back in his life."

"I try, I try. But yeah we're in a good place in our relationship." I nod and think about how positive things have been between us.

"That's good." Marie smiles.

"Ight let's get this show on the road I really can't wait much longer." I say feeling my heart beat faster.

"This is gonna be so dope." Maria speaks once we reach our dress room.

It only took us 30 minutes to get dressed and prepared for our performance

"Ight y'all it's showtime." Eric walks into our dressing room. "How y'all feeling?"

"Sober."
"Great." Marie and I spoke at the same time.

"Oh." She says as we all turn to look at her, I just shake my head at her.

"Ignore her please." Maria sighs standing from her seat. I just laugh.

"I'm so happy for y'all." Eric said smiling at us.

"We owe a lot of this to you though E." I say as I put my make up brush down.

"Nope, y'all got talent and I got nothing to do with that." He throws his hands up in defense.

Someone came running into the room and pushed past Eric. "Y'all are on in 5." He tells us before disappearing.

"I will be right back." I got up and looked at myself one more time before heading for the door.

"Girl hurry up." Maria said to me. I was just going to get a water bottle.

I got one and instantly started to drink it on my way back to the dressing room. "Hey."

I jumped a little once someone walked up besides me. "Oh my God. Derrick you scared the hell out of me." I looked at him like he was crazy.

I've been running into this man a lot lately. There's nothing wrong with that though. I'd just figured he went back to Miami by now. "Hey Jordyn, I wanted to say congratulations and good luck tonight." He stopped us from walking.
Even if he did stay out here, L.A isn't a place where you just run into the same people, so how do we keep encountering each other? "Jordyn."

I look at him snapping out of my thoughts. "Right, thanks." I nodded.

"No problem, I'll see you later on tonight." He gives me a quick side high before walking ahead of me.

"Mhmm see ya." I watched him walk away being left with an uneasy feeling.
I couldn't even make it back to the dressing room really. The stage worker was back.

"Here you go." He handed me a mic. "Break a leg." He encourages us as we make our way out.
Here goes nothing.

Omniscient

"You are lying uncle Trey." Zaeirra shook her head.

"You know who's the better singer baby girl."  Trey nodded.

"My daddy." She stated.

"No. You're only saying that because he's your dad." He scoffed getting a little offended.

"No-"

"I think it's time for your surprise Zae." Chris smiled at his daughter taking her hand. He then shot Trey a look causing Trey to mouth 'my bad'

"Surprise?" Zae cheeses as her excitement grew. "For me?" She was already excited to see Rihanna and Chris perform so there was no telling how she would react to this.

"Yes sweetie, for you." Hand in hand Chris leads Zaeirra up to the stage leaving her in shock.
In no time the two were walking out in front of the crowd. She was frozen but still smiling, she felt as if she was in her father shoes. "We're glad to see y'all having a nice night tonight." As soon as Chris spoke everyone immediately began to cheer and applaud. "Lots of friends and lots of family came out to support this and we can't thank y'all enough." He smiles. "Tonight is really about making amends and learning to grow, you guys just get more of the vibing and entertainment perspective." He laughed and so does the audience.
"We don't want to keep y'all waiting any longer so Without further a due." Zaeirra finally looked up at her father who was speaking. "I wanna introduce an upcoming group performing one of their original songs for the first time." The lights dim and the curtains close. "Put your hands together for Take 3." He walks off the stage after picking up his daughter and takes the front steps so they would be right up front and center, where Trey and Alania stood.

The music started to play and when the girls hit the stage people immediately started to cheer for them. "Mommy?" Zaeirra gasped, taken by surprise.

"Yep that's mommy." Chris says to her. She watches in awe as they start to sing.

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘢?
𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘢?
𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 '𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 '𝘦𝘮 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 '𝘦𝘮
𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘵?
𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘣 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘵, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

"My mommy." Zae hopped down out her dads arms to jump up and down excitedly. "My mommy sings!" Chris can only laughed at his daughters reaction. "Dance with me auntie." She grabs Alania's hand and starts dancing to the song.

Jordyn and the girls were performing as if they been doing it for a long time. Which none of the have.

Jordyn felt more alive than ever. Seeing everyone was cheering them on, watching her daughter go crazy up front to the music. She wasn't surprised though, now it made sense why she loved music so much. Both parents sing.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯
𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯  '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘢

Jordyn always knew she had a voice she just never expected it to get her anywhere. But she couldn't deny the genuine connection with the crowd.
———
"Damn, y'all were better than in rehearsal." Eric says walking into the dressing room. "You three were definitely made for the stage." Eric pulls the girls into a group hug.

"Especially me." Maria states pulling out of the hug.

"Thanks Eric." Jordyn says ignoring Maria's comment.

"No problem." He nodded before heading for the door.

As he walked out Chris and Zaeirra walked in. "Mommy. You were singing and dancing on stage like daddy." She exclaims as she runs up to her mother.

"I was Zae, did you like it?" Jordyn questions.

"I danced and had fun." She nodded and spun around.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Jordyn laughed. Chris places a kiss on her cheeks before handing her some flowers.

"Ms. Marie, please teach me you and my mommy's dance." Zaeirra calls out.

"Of course babygirl." Marie responds to her with a quickness.

"Girl ima need that feature." Trey tells Jordyn. They had made their way over to Chris's dressing room by now.

"Hush." She rolled her eyes putting Zae down.

"I'm for real I ain't know you could do all that harmonizing and high notes and shit." He complements her.

"It's just a hobby Trey." She shrugged.

"That's one talented ass hobby bestie." Alania shakes her head.

A couple of minutes later Chris had asked to speak with Jordyn alone. "So?" He smiles, allowing his hands to caress her waist as his eyes examined her presence.

Tonight on the stage he saw a different side to Jordyn and he wasn't mad at it. He always knew that she was meant to be just as big as a star as him, he just had to let her see for herself. "You were right. I had so much fun out there." Jordyn's smile never left.

"I knew you would love the experience." He stated.
The two stared at each other in silence before, at the same time leaning in for a kiss. The kiss got deep fast and their tongues began fighting for dominance.
It was only when Jordyn's hands fell down to Chris's zipper that his  actions came to a halt. "Whoa baby, I still gotta perform." He chuckled subtly stopping Jordyn from continuing.

"I know but you just look so good when you're proud of me." The look of lust in her eyes almost had Chris.

"Shit." He bit his bottom lip to compose himself.

"But I'll leave you alone." She lets out a soft laugh. "For now." She smirks before turning to walk away.

"Definitely gave me some damn motivation." He lets out a breath.

"I'll see you out there handsome."  She says opening the door.

"Yes, yes you will." He gets one more look at her before continuing to get ready.

Since he got his hair cut earlier he just had to change. After that he scrolled on Instagram where he saw a gossip site posting about him.

@𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱/𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘆𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆.
𝟱𝟰.𝟮𝗸 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
@𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲�� 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁?
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗲!
@𝗿𝗶𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗵𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝘆𝗻, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿?

Laughing at the last comment, Chris realized he hadn't thought or seen Robyn all night. That proved to him that he was more into his family than whatever him and Robyn used to share. He loved Jordyn not Robyn. So why did he feel a little uncertain?

"Are you ready?" The stage manager asks once Chris step out of the dressing room.

"Yes." He nodded taking the headset mic from him.

"Me too. You look good Chris." He heard her say before turning to the side to see Rihanna herself.

He nodded and cleared his throat, barely taking a glance at what she had on. He knew it looked good though.
"Y'all are on." He says grabbing Rih's hand leading her to the stage. Chris found himself watching her as they walked up to the stage.

He knew it was wrong but he couldn't deny he was caught in her trance. She didn't have to do much to get his attention. He sighed as he watched her performance start.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 (𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘶𝘩)
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 (𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘶𝘩)
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺 (𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘶𝘩)
𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵

Chris could tell by the way she kept looking back to him, what she was doing. He just kept looking away from her not wanting the attention to go to his head.He was starting to feel nervous about his performance but he shook it off.
Once it was his cue to get on stage- He put his headset on and before he knew everybody was calling and cheering his name.

This song had the whole party hyped. Everybody was dancing. Jordyn was even dancing. Every now and then she would stop to pay attention to the performance and she would note that Chris was very comfortable with the moves Rihanna was making on him, but she figured he's just performing and it's what he's best at.

When his second verse came on Chris finally parted with Rihanna, performing more by himself and with his dancers.

𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 (𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸)
𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 (𝘈𝘩)
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 (𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯)
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

Chris was staring Jordyn down the whole time he sung his part. She was in his mind the whole performance but to look out and see her in the crowd going crazy to his part was the icing on the cake. To have his whole family there to support him, his best performance by far.

"I have to admit Rih, that's was fun." Chris expressed as him and Rihanna made their way back to his dressing room. He wasn't even tired he just wanted to see his girls.

"We make the best team Chris and you know it." She chuckles walking in after him and closing the door behind them.

"Yes, a certain type of team though." Chris began to take some things off but he was not fully stripping.

"Chris, when are you going to be real?" She scoffed walking up on him.

"What you talking about?" He turned around to see that she was only standing an inch away from him.

"You know that whatever you have with this old ass high school crush is nothing compared to what we shared." She grabbed one of his hands looking up at him.

"What we sha-" Chris couldn't finish his statement without laughing. "I'm not doing this with you not tonight. Tonight is a good night." He sighs attempting for her to let him and the topic go.

"It still is Chris." She smirk realizing they were still holding hands.

"Rih, I love Jor-" He was cut off by Rihanna's lips landing on his. He didn't know how long and how much he took part in it. But eventually he pushed her back and stood there shocked. The main reason Chris and Rihanna didn't work out is because she thought he was cheating, so it shocked him to see her acting this way toward him because he's in a relationship. "Shit man. Why the hell did you do that?" He wiped his mouth off and shook his head.

"The real question Chris is why didn't you stop it." She tilted her head looking amused.

"Man just stay away from me after this, please." He stated watching her approach the door.

"I'll see you again Chris and I'll see you real soon." She left out of the dressing room, leaving Chris standing there looking lost and thrown off track.

Why would she do that shit man. She couldn't just respect what I had going on. She gon kiss a nigga and- no fuck that. That wack ass kiss never even happened. I already almost ruined my life because of her. I wasn't about to lose my family over no what could've been. "Yo Breezy!" I heard somebody call out, causing me to look straight ahead.

That's when I saw him walking up to me. "This asshole again, what the hell is going on tonight?" This shit was getting tiring. This was the third night in a row. Whoever lets this guy in my events is getting fired.

"Man ion want no more beef and no more altercations." He put his hands up in defense.

"Oh really, then why are you in front of my face dude." I mugged him.

"I was trying to let you know what went down with me and Jordyn. I know she for sure as hell didn't tell you."

"But she did. So you can bounce and stay away from me and my girl." I scoffed. Was this nigga really pressed on explaining to me how or why my girl curved his ass.

"Damn I didn't think you would be so cool about it." He let out a laugh putting his hands down.

"I mean it is what it is, we weren't even talking when y'all fell out." I stated.

"You're right." He nodded just standing there. I looked him up and down before walking past his weird ass. "I just thought that it would be weird that she slept with two of your friends, knowing that they were your friends."

His statement made me stop in my tracks. I couldn't begin to comprehend what he meant by that.
I slowly turned around to face him. "The fuck are you talking about?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...
2.1K 69 13
The story continues with Chris and Aliyah after he betrayed her in Book 1 (Free Run) now she has to pick up the pieces managing her career, friends...
181K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
203K 10.6K 38
14 years later, your favorite couple is back.