Twø

Chris
(January 15 2010)

"Bruh I can't wait to see her reaction

"Bruh I can't wait to see her reaction." Trey said as we made our way to this persons house. He was telling me about this kid that was a fan of me.

"Bruh she's like two, she can't be that much of a fan." I sighed.

"For one, she's four. And for two, she is your biggest fan. I don't know what it is about you but this little girl loves you." He explained.

"Yeah we'll see."

£

I sat there in the car as Trey went to get the little girl or whatever.

I just thought....I wonder how life would have been if I never would of became famous. I probably would have followed my dad footsteps and became a drug dealer.

Before I could think about more random stuff, Trey opened the back door and a little girl got in with a blindfold on.

"Uncle Trey, you know I don't like the dark. Can I pleasssse take this blindfold off?" The little girl whined.

"Just five more seconds." Trey said buckling her in.

"1...2...3...4...5...now can I ?"

"Zae no." Trey said closing her door. "Now Zae what your about to see you can never tell your mom." Trey said starting up the car.

"No promises." The little girl said innocently.

"Find keep the blindfold on." He scoffed.

"Ok! Ok. I wont tell her." She sighed causing me to laugh.

"Ok go ahead and take it off." Trey said driving off.

"Finally! Don't ever put nothing like that on me ever ag-" she stopped her sentence and gasped. "Uncle!" She yelled.

"Yes sweetie." Trey said.

"Christopher Maurice Brown is in your car!!" She yelled in a shocked voice.

This little girl knew my government name? How cute.

"Hey cutie." I said to her. She reminded me of someone I used to know. I just can't put my finger on it. "What your name?"

"Zaierra." She said smiling. That smile took me back. Way back.

"That's a beautiful name." I said looking back at her.

"Thanks Mr. Chris."