Thirty-Four

February 25th
Alania (10:00 am) ~ 📍Her AirBnB.

February 25th Alania (10:00 am) ~ 📍Her AirBnB

"Yoo, this don't look no type of right." Chris said mugging into the camera.

I didn't know what else to do, I was so confused I done found myself on a three way call with Jordyn and Chris.

"That's what the hell I said have you shown Trey yet?" Jordyn questioned.

"No? What am I supposed to say, ima look like I'm trying to set her up or something." I shook my head.

"For what? If anything that bitch is setting her own self up the fuck." Jordyn exclaimed.

Man I really wish she was down here to do it for me, because she would fast quick and in a hurry. She can't tell him something like that over the phone though. "But for real Alania you gotta let my boy know, before he really start looking stupid." Chris said as he walked into a diff part of the house.

"Yeah yesterday the nigga was spotted in a baby store. I mean that's cute but not if he's not having a baby." Jordyn shook her head.

"Okay but we're not seeing what is actually going on." I said as I stared at the video.

"The bitch is drinking something that looks like liquor and don't even have a stomach, how many months is she?" Jordyn questioned.

"7."

"Bull shit." Chris scoffed.

Just then I heard a sigh come from Jordyn.
"Okay bestie I just got to work I'll call you later." She said.

"Okay I love you girl." I told her.

"I love you too." Before we could end the call Chris spoke. "Let my nigga know wassup." He yelled.

"Boy bye." I said hanging up the phone.

But what if I'm really seeing shit? Then ima be the one looking stupid.

Chris (12:15 pm) ~ 📍His House.