Forty-Five

Excuse any and all Errors.
Please Vote 🗳 and Comment 🙊
———————————————

When I woke up the first thing to hit me was the sunlight triggering my hangover headache

When I woke up the first thing to hit me was the sunlight triggering my hangover headache. I went to rub my eyes when I felt the pressure of someone laying on me. I subconsciously looked down to see Rita laying on me. "No." I whispered yelled, only to look to the side of me and see Robyn's back facing me. "No,No,No,No!" I tried sitting up but my head and Rita's body weight wouldn't allow me to.  "What the fuck?!" I threw my head back in irritation.

"Shhh papi." Rita said in her sleep before rolling over.

How the fuck did I get here. I know I was mad, and I know I left with these girls but man I wasn't thinking of sleeping with them. This shit was so fucked up and I don't even remember it happening for real.

I got up quickly and went on a hunt for my shit. I found my clothes and put them on and fortunately for me my phone was in my pocket.

I opened it and saw hella notifications. Texts and missed calls from my mom, my manager, and primarily Jordyn. Bro why did I let this shit happen. This was all on me and I didn't know how I was going to get out of this one. I called the best person I could think of and they answered after a couple of rings. "Aye I need you to come get me."

I listened to my sister's voicemail machine for the 100th time waiting to hear the beep

"Listen bitch. This is the fucking 5th time I called you. The least you could do is text me back." I said in the nicest way possible, but she had me mad as hell. I felt like she was trying to play in my face and I don't know why she would do something like that. "Lord so help me Malina I will call mom and tell her about this bullshit. I'm trying to have a fucking conversation call me back." I sighed before hanging up the call. The whole thing is just weird to me.

Looking at my phone I saw a text from Trey.

Babyboy❤️- Alania you really testing me, just come back to the room. I want to talk. -11:45 am.

"Boy fuck you." I scoffed placing my phone down on the counter and picking up my coffee mug. I know I really have no reason to have an attitude with him, but I honestly wasn't ready to tell Trey, and honestly I didn't know how. Plus I don't think he was ready to hear something like that either.