Thirty-Eight

A/N‼️: Please forgive me for taking so long with this damn chapter. I had to give birth to my beautiful baby boy and I've been dealing with being a first time mother. Besides the point I really hope y'all enjoy and are even still interested in this book. Also go check out my other ones, they start off crazy but they get better I promise😂.

(Sunday March 3rd)
📍Home

Chris (7:13 am)

I had searched all through the bottom part of this damn house, why can't I find my girl? "Man Naomi said she was here

I had searched all through the bottom part of this damn house, why can't I find my girl? "Man Naomi said she was here." I said to myself, taking a sip of my drink as I made it up the stairs. "She got to be in one of these damn rooms." I spoke starting to check all the rooms. It was hella different people in each room and all throughout the hall but none of them were Jordyn.

Finally I made it to the last room, if she ain't in here I don't know where the fuck she's at. I walked in only to find some people fucking in here.

I shook my head and laughed before going to walk back out and give them their privacy. "Chr-Chris." I heard a voice I knew all to well causing me to stop in my tracks.

I opened that door right back up walking in fully to see Elijah on top of her. "Yo!" I called out attempting to get their attention.

Jordyn had opened her eyes only for them to drift back closed. That's when I realized she was crying and trying to fight him off. "Pl-please stop." She sobbed.

That made my blood boil seeing here like this. "Nigga get the fuck off of her!" I tried approaching the dude but something was stopping me.

"Damn C, lemme get a piece of this too, shit!" He grunted not stopping what he was doing to her.

"Bro ima fuck you up I swear to God!" I said once again trying to run up on this sick ass nigga. Why the fuck can't I move?! I thought as I stood there just having to watch.

"Chris help me!" She pleaded opening her eyes and looking at me for a second, before tightly shutting them again.

"Baby." I sighed still standing there watching.

"Baby." I heard myself say aloud.

"Yes." I got a response.

"Baby." I rambled on, still out of it.

"I'm right here daddy." I hear which causes me  to open my eyes and see Zae hovering over me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled realizing that was one of them fucked up dreams I be having.

My eyes shot open to see Zae hovering over my face. "Good morning daddy." She smiled down at me.

"Good morning princess." I groaned sitting up running my sweaty hands down my hot temperature face.