Thirty-Nine

I am so sorry for any errors or misspellings 😔 I really tried to proof read

Maria
A week later

"You ready?" I asked Marie as I approached her

"Yup, we're just waiting on Zae's dad to come get her." She told me, looking up from her phone.

Oh cool so we'll meet again. I don't know, something about that man just seems off.
"She is so cute." I smiled looking over at the precious little girl still practicing her dance moves.

" I smiled looking over at the precious little girl still practicing her dance moves

"I know right." Marie did the same.

"I don't see her dad anywhere though, I only see Jordyn." I stated.

"Why because she's dark skin?" She questioned.

"Nah just because he has ugly features and she just looks nothing like him." I laughed.

"This is coming from someone who use to be obsessed with the dude." She said shaking her head before looking down at her phone.

Girl... what? What did she say? "Huh? Girl what are you talking about?" I laughed.

I don't even know that man and I only met him once so I'm confused now. "When Chris first came out you were all over him, but now that he got a kid his features are ugly girl bye."

"Chris? Who is-" I was cut off by footsteps approaching.

"Aye Marie." I heard from behind me. I turned around and damn near died where I stood.

"Daddy!" Zaierra ran over to him.

He picked her up and hugged her before placing a kiss an her cheek. "Hey babygirl, go get your things so we can go see Grandma." He told her as he put her back down.

She quickly ran off to the cubbies leaving us three alone. "Took you long enough." Marie laughed walking up to him giving him a side hug.

What in every bit of hell is happening right now. My sister is talking to Chris Brown. My Co-worker is Chris Browns babymama? Chris Brown had a kid?!