A Chosen Mate.

Autorstwa SapphireFox

Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's h... Więcej

A Chosen Mate.
Darius.
The Kiss.
I Love You.
In The Shower.
Pregnant?
Telling The Pack.
Hospital.
It's A...
Shopping!
Nightmare.
Jack.
Myah's Parents.
Daniel.
My Prince To The Rescue.
Karen And Darius' Parents.
The Baby Boy At Last!
Being A Mom.
The Proposal.
She's Back...
Wedding Day.
Explaining And Pack Base.
Pretenders Aren't Very Nice.
An Unexpected Turn Of Events.
The New Arrival.
One Big Happy Family.
The Final Fight.
Taken But...By Who?
Finally Found.
Not Again.
Memories.
Christmas.
Twins.
Memorable Moments.

Lucy.

8.3K 240 11
Autorstwa SapphireFox

Chapter 19:

*This is a year and a half later. Darius' sister Karen and her boyfriend Brandon are now married and Sylvester is now a year and seven months. Myah's 18 and Darius is 19.*

Myah's POV:

A year and a half later...

"Momma", Sylvester says walking over to me. He's been able to walk and talk for a few months now. Werewolf babies always learn to walk and talk quicker than normal babies. It was scaring me how fast he was growing and learning.

"What's up, little one?" I ask, leaning down to him.

"I want Dada", he says. He was such a Daddy's boy.

"Daddy's working, he'll be home later". Darius has been away with Chase and a few others for the past week on some werewolf business. He was coming home tonight. I missed him like crazy and I can't wait to see him. I carry Sylvester to the living room and put him on Adam's lap. "Can you look after him while I make him dinner?"

"Of course", Adam answers.

"Be good", I warn and Sylvester nods.

"He's always good for his uncle Adam, aren't you?" Adam says, tickling Sylvester's' tummy which makes him laugh. I smile and go to the kitchen to make dinner. The phone starts ringing.

"I'll get it", I shout. I go out to the hall and answer the phone. "Hello".

"Hi Is Darius there?" they say.

"No can I take a message?"

"Tell him his girlfriend Lucy called and it's important", she says.

"Alright, I will. Bye", I hang up. Wait a minute girlfriend? I'm his girlfriend, right? I can't believe he's cheating on me. Why would he ruin what we had for another woman? After all he said about us being a family and now he's ruined it. I burst out crying. I bet you all those other "werewolf meetings" he went to were actually him going over to hers. I walk back to the living room.

"What's happened?" Adam asks concerned.

"I'm just going for a walk", I say, taking Sylvester from his arms.

"Are you alright?"

"I just need to clear my head for a few minutes. Can you look after the dinner for me?"

"Yeah sure, no problem".

"What's wrong Mommy?" Sylvester says, his adorable face looking at mine.

"Nothing we're just going for a walk", I say, putting him in the pushchair and going for a walk. I cleared my head and decided what I was going to do. When we come home hours later, Darius and the others were home.

"I've missed you baby, where've you two been?" Darius says.

"A walk", Sylvester shouts.

"As If you care", I say.

"Of course I care, that's why I asked. What's wrong baby?" he takes my hand.

"Don't call me baby or touch me", I shout. He goes completely shocked and hurt.

"Whatever I've done, I'm sorry".

"You know what you did", I say.

"No I don't".

"How about you ask your other girlfriend", I say, walking to the front door with Sylvester still in the pushchair.

"What are you talking about? Where are you going?" he shouts.

"I don't want to talk to you or even look at you", I say.

"Wait Myah, don't go", he says.

"Leave me alone, you fucking disgust me. I thought you loved me", I say leaving the house with Sylvester.

Darius' POV:

She just left. "What did you do?" Chase asks.

"I don't know", I say honestly.

"What did she mean by your other girlfriend?" Dominic asks.

"I haven't a clue".

"She was crying earlier. She went to make dinner, then answered the phone and came back crying. That happened just before she went for a walk", Adam says.

"Who was on the phone?" Dawn asks.

"She never said", Adam says. I walk over to the phone to check the number that called last. There was a piece of paper saying Lucy beside the phone. Lucy! Oh no she called, what did she tell Myah? I ring Lucy.

"Hello", Lucy says.

"Lucy what did you tell Myah?"

"Oh hey Darius you got my message. Who's Myah?"

"The girl who answered the phone".

"I told her your girlfriend called and I had something important to tell you".

"You're not my girlfriend. We broke up years ago, why can't you get that into your head".

"The important thing I was going to tell you was I was wondering could we get back together, I assumed you'd agree that's why I said girlfriend".

"Myah is my girlfriend and now she thinks I'm cheating on her with you".

"Forget about her. You can have me".

"I don't want you Lucy, I only want Myah". I hang up. "Lucy called".

"You're ex-girlfriend Lucy?" Savannah asks. I nod my head. I tell them what happened.

"I'll find her and explain", Adam says leaving.

Myah's POV:

I knock on Jack and Daniels' house door. Jack answers it.

"Hey Myah", he says.

"Do you mind if we stay here for a while, until we find a permanent place to stay".

"Of course come in. What's happened?" he says. I sit down and hold Sylvester.

"Mommy I want Dada", he cries.

"Please baby don't cry, you can see Daddy in a few days", I say starting to tear up myself.

"Myah", Jack says rushing over to me and comforts me. "What's after happening? Why do you need to stay here?"

"He's a rotten lying cheater", I say.

"He didn't". I nod. I tell him what happened. "Everything will be alright", he says.

"No it won't my boyfriend cheated on me and now I'm a single mom who has no one", I say, crying harder.

"You have me, Daniel, Mom, Dad, Jade, and all your other friends. We all care about you and we'll help you get through this and you're welcome to stay here for however long you want, you can take the spare room and Sylvester can take his room".

"Thanks", I say giving him a big hug.

"I'm just going to try and have a nap or something", I say. I put Sylvester in his cot in his room. "You get some sleep and you can maybe see Daddy tomorrow".

"Thank you Mommy". I give him a kiss and go to the spare room. I try to go asleep but I can't. I kept thinking about Darius and how he's hurt me so bad. I can't ever forgive him. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in", I say. Daniel comes in, sits beside me and hugs me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Myah", he says. "You haven't talked to him since have you?"

"No and I don't plan to".

"Things will get better, don't worry". He holds my hand. I lean in closer and kiss him. He kisses back and I run my hands through his hair. He pulls back. "We can't do this".

"Why not?" I ask a little bit hurt.

"You're with Darius, it's not right".

"He and I are over. I can't ever forgive him for doing that".

"You should at least tell him that and talk to him before you go rushing into things". He was right but I wasn't going to get back with Darius, once a cheater always a cheater.

"I'm sorry".

"No don't be and if you and him don't work out then we can get back to what we were doing", he says while smirking. I smile.

"Wait what if the important thing she was going to tell him was that she was pregnant", I say.

"Look she isn't okay, she was probably telling him something else". I nod my head. I hope he was right. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello".

"Myah", Karen says.

"Has Darius told you?"

"Told me what?"

"Never mind, Karen now's not the best time to talk".

"Please Myah I need some help", she says. Was she crying? She sounded like she was.

"What's happened, are you okay?"

"I'm pregnant".

"That's great, congratulations", I say excitedly.

"Not great, Brandon's going to break up with me".

"What of course he won't. He wants children and you want children so what's the problem?"

"He won't want children this soon, we only got married three months ago".

"Look he's going to be really happy, okay! He loves you and he'll love his baby too. Don't worry nothing bad will happen".

"But what if he's not ready, he might want me to get rid of it".

"He won't. He'll be excited and happy. How far along are you?"

"I don't know probably around three weeks maybe more or less".

"Go tell him and tell him I said congratulations".

"Thanks Myah. Are you okay, what did you mean by has Darius told you?"

"I'm fine, it was nothing. I really have to go good luck". I hang up.

"What's happened?" Daniel asks. I totally forgot he was beside me.

"Darius' sister just found out she's pregnant. Her life's going great while mines going down the toilet". I sigh.

"Come here". He gives me a hug and I let myself relax into his arms.

Adam's POV:

I run back to the house and go find Darius.

"No luck", I say. Darius sighs.

"Thanks for looking. I think I'll just look as well I might be able to find her scent", he says.

"No way are you going out. You need to get some rest, we can all look for them tomorrow", Chase says pulling Darius back.

"Okay thanks", Darius says going to his empty room. I've been texting Myah but she hasn't answered yet.

"I sure hope we find her because if we don't she might never come back", Dominic says.

"She will come back, she loves him too much to let him go", Savannah says. My phone beeps. I got a text back from Myah. It said...

Sorry I never texted back earlier. I needed some time and space to think. Sylvester misses Darius like crazy, so I told him he can see him tomorrow. Can you tell Darius I'm bringing him over tomorrow if he doesn't mind.

I text back saying...

Myah you have it all wrong. Darius didn't do anything wrong. Please come back.

She replies...

I know what he did so there's no use lying. I have to go, bye.

If only she knew.

Hey did you like that one? I'll try upload more soon. Please vote and comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

288K 7K 29
Meeting your mate is meant to be the best moment of your life and in some circumstances you would be right but, my mate used and rejected me and gues...
890K 21.5K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...
5.2K 175 26
Soraya didn't know Werewolves existed. She didn't believe in the existence of any Supernatural beings. That was until the day she had ran away from h...
1.4M 42.6K 58
He rejected me, all my life I have dreamed of my mate and our lives together. But he rejected me, I knew my fate, I knew his. He could survive, I wou...