Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 51

680 29 21
By ittybittywinty

2 weeks later

Jimin took a deep breath as the doctor finished examining her, and took her gloves off, throwing them in the nearest bin. Jimin sat up on the stretcher, taking in a deep breath.

"You can wear your clothes already, we're done," The doctor said to her, flashing a warm smile. Jimin nodded and pulled her underwear up, before she got up from the stretcher and grabbed her jeans from the floor, wearing them again. She pulled the zipper up as the doctor sat on her desk, and grabbed a pen to write some things down. 

"Sit down here," The doctor said to her, looking up at her as her glasses were being held on her nose bridge. Jimin stretched her back and composed her clothes, before taking down a seat in front of the doctor.

The woman in front of her crossed her arms and looked at her seriously for a brief moment, before flashing her a smile.

"Congratulations."

Jimin looked down for a moment, taking her own time to sink into the reality of the doctor's words.

That bastard had gotten what he wanted.

Her shoulders slumped down with defeat. Her eyes showed little or absolutely no emotion. Her lips parted softly, and she could even hear her breath. She could even feel as a strand of her hair fell down her shoulder.

She was pregnant...Pregnant with that man's child.

Minjeong probably hated her for cheating on her...

...And now she was pregnant with Jeno's baby.

Back when she had found out she was pregnant with Jeongwoo...She clearly remembered how she felt that day. She remembered it; feeling scared, irresponsible and guilty at first...She remembered being scared of Minjeong's reaction. But she also remembered it; her tears of happiness when Minjeong told her she was happy to have that baby. She remembered her own smile, Minjeong's smile, her own tears, Minjeong's kiss...

...But this time, she didn't feel like celebrating.

This baby wasn't made out of love...

...But out of economical conveniences.

"...Are you okay? Mrs. Lee?"

Jimin looked up at the doctor, and nodded hurriedly, trying to dismiss the tear that ran down on her left cheek as she did so. The older woman smiled as she looked at the younger.

"I know how it feels when you find out you're having a child," The doctor said, "You must know it as well, since you've been pregnant before."

Jimin looked up at the doctor, surprised. She hadn't told the doctor she had been pregnant before.

"How...?"

The older woman laughed, "You know, Mrs. Lee...Natural delivery leaves its marks behind," She sighed and pursed her lips softly, "But it's alright if you don't want to talk about it."

Jimin pursed her lips, looking at the doctor.

"I should start taking folic acid, right?"

"Yes," The doctor said, before grabbing an empty receipt and starting writing down on it with her blue pen, "Here you have the prescription."

Jimin took the prescription from the doctor's hand and bowed her head lightly.

"Thank you."

The doctor stared at her, "Since this isn't your first pregnancy, I'm supposing you already know what to do but I would still like to remind you that you can't take any kind of painkillers or antibiotics unless I say so," She said, looking seriously at Jimin.

Jimin nodded and got up from her seat, bowing to the doctor in respect, "I'm leaving."

The doctor got up from her seat, accompanying Jimin to the door, "Take care, Mrs. Lee."

The doctor shut the door close as soon as Jimin exited the room.

She stood there, silent, and only looked up as she heard her best friend approaching her.

"...Are you?"

Jimin took in a deep breath and bit her lip, hanging her head low.

"...Let's not talk about it."
_____________________________________________________________________

"Helping out your brother, noona?"

Minjeong sighed and breathed out deeply, wiping her sweat out of her forehead.

"Hello there, Heeseung. How have you been doing?"

Heeseung laughed and patted the older's back, "Good, noona. Although I'm surprised to see you here working with your hair collected up in a bun."

"It's the only way I found to take my fringe out of the way."

Heeseung nodded knowingly, before taking another bite of the apple he was holding in his hand, "Mmm...It suits you well."

Minjeong sighed and put the engine in its place, before leaning off of the car, somehow cleaning up her hands with a cloth.

"You look down lately," Heeseung pointed out, looking at the older female worriedly. Minjeong grabbed a beer can and opened it, taking a long sip of the alcoholic beverage.

"Stuff," Minjeong whispered, "Lots of stuff bugging my head lately."

Heeseung suspected Minjeong's uneasiness was caused by Jimin, but he wasn't so sure about it and he just didn't want to bother his older friend with it.

"Understandable. So much going on lately."
_____________________________________________________________________

"Jimin and I," Jeno smiled, and took her hand on his, "We're having a baby."

Jimin looked at her father, anxiously waiting for his answer. Her mind eventually rewinded back to when she had told him she was pregnant with Jeongwoo.

That night when Minjeong's family came over to her house for dinner and he humiliated them...And then, when she told her father she was pregnant with Minjeong's child, her father kicked her and called her a whore, telling her she should abort and that Minjeong was nothing more than a gold digger that was taking profit out of her naiveness so that she could have money with the cost of just having a child from her.

"Finally!"

After hearing her father's exclamation, she looked at him again, getting distraught from her thoughts.

And then she saw it.

Her father's smile.

This time, there was no disgust...But a happy smile.

Her father laughed in happiness, as if he didn't want to believe what he was hearing.

"My first grandchild!"

The moment she heard that, it was as if everything around her crumbled. Hearing her father saying that, five years afterwards, made her only realize that her father didn't want to assume Jeongwoo as part of the family.

"My daughter got pregnant! Her first child!"

Jeno patted Jimin's hand, before looking at her with a smirk.

"We're glad you're happy, father," Jeno said, smiling widely at his father-in-law.

"Of course I'm happy! More than happy, ecstatic!"

Jimin looked away, trying to suppress her tears. She took in a deep breath, straightening her position right away. She could have never imagined her father's attitude would reach this point. It was just unbearable for her. Knowing he despised her and called her everything when she told him she was carrying Minjeong's child and how he considered this unwanted baby as his first grandchild...

"Our Jimin has been crying in happiness since she got back from the hospital, isn't it right?"

Noticing Jeno's strong grip on her hand, she just nodded her head hurriedly, afraid of what he could do to her afterwards if she contradicted him.

Sooman smiled, "We need to get this excellent news out in the media!" He looked back, glancing at Suho, "Call Dispatch-No, better! Prepare a party! A baby shower-"

"-I don't want this out in the media yet, father."

Hearing his daughter's sentence, he turned back at her, "Why-"

Jimin laughed awkwardly, "Aigoo, if I get too stressed now I might lose the baby," Jimin said, trying to make up a reasonable excuse. Truth was that she wanted to think about how she wanted to deliver such news to Minjeong...She just didn't want her to know about it through the media and make her feel even more betrayed than what she already was.

"Of course we don't want you to lose the baby," Her father added, smiling, "Jeno will take care of you," Sooman smiled, looking at Jeno.

"I couldn't have a better son-in-law."
_____________________________________________________________________

"Jimin unnie came back-"

"-I don't care."

Ning sighed. Yes, she knew what Jimin had done and how her older sister felt about it; but she still couldn't keep herself from thinking that everything had been planned. She knew Jimin well, probably not as much as her older sister did, but she could say she knew and trusted Jimin enough to think something there was not right.

Ning crossed her arms above the kitchen table, looking intently at Minjeong as she ate her noodles.

"Call me delusional, whatever you want me to. But Rina unnie," She shook her head, "She wouldn't have cheated on you."

"You're right. Rina wouldn't. But Yu Jimin did," Her sister answered coldly, before grabbing some more noodles with her chopsticks.

"I know you are going around with women, unnie."

Minjeong looked up at her younger sister, munching quietly before she gulped down her food.

"So what-"

"-You're not like this, unnie! What is wrong with you?!"

Minjeong grabbed her chopsticks, pointing them at Ning, "I'm a woman. I have needs. My sex life is not your business."

"Did it hurt so much that you've suddenly changed so drastically?"

"Ning-"

"-I bet all you want that you didn't even get laid."

"Kim Yizhuo-"

"-Fuck, Minjeong! Tell your fucking big ass pride to take a dump-!"

"-Watch your tongue-!"

"-Man up, would you? I know you're in pain but you don't even want to hear what Jimin unnie has to say!"

Ning looked away, sighing deeply.

"Jeno drugged her once, Minjeong. What if he's drugging her again and she is actually going through hell?"

Minjeong looked at her for a moment, before she collected her things and got up from her seat.
_____________________________________________________________________

Jimin didn't know for how long she already was standing in that spot. And it honestly didn't bother or annoy her.

She took in a deep breath and looked once more at the stairs, counting the steps over and over again. She looked at the wood stairs covered in a red velvet fabric carpet.

Forbidden thoughts were going through her mind...She was thinking that, maybe, she could make it look like it had been an accident. But obviously, people couldn't see her purposely throwing herself down the stairs. She had to think and think over again what was the best way to fall down the stairs with enough strength but still making it look like it was an accident.

"...Rina?"

Jimin's eyes immediately diverted towards her best friend, as she stood there, in the middle of the living room, looking at her confusedly.

"Gi," Jimin began, looking at her best friend as she blinked her eyes, "I wasn't expecting your visit."

Giselle frowned, glancing one more time at her friend, "What are you doing on top of the stairs?"

"...Huh?"

Giselle laughed, shaking her head, "I don't know, you tell me. I've been staring at you for like the past two minutes and you're still glued in the same place," Then she stared worriedly at Jimin, "Are you feeling sick? Do you want me to take you to the hospital-"

"-No, it's just normal morning sickness. You know."

"...Are you sure?"

Jimin breathed out a smile, nodding, "Let's talk in my bedroom. Come."

Giselle agreed to her friend's suggestion, climbing up the stairs and following her friend to her bedroom. Jimin closed the door of her bedroom as soon as Giselle had come in, obviously wanting some privacy so that they could talk about their stuff with anyone knowing the true subject they were discussing.

Jimin sat down on her bed, cross legged, and Giselle sat by her side, doing the same.

"...You're hiding something from me, right?"

Jimin looked at Giselle, biting her lip. Giselle gasped softly as she saw Jimin's tears appearing on her eyes, and she pressed them tightly together, in a failed attempt to avoid crying.

"...Rina-"

"-J-J-Jeno raped me, Gi..."

Giselle stared at Jimin in shock, feeling lost.

"...H-How many times?"

"...23."

Giselle gasped in horror. She knew Jeno had drugged Jimin after she had had the accident, but raping her 23 times...It was pure evil.

"R-Rina!"

Giselle's tears fell down her cheeks, as she held Jimin's hands on hers.

"H-he drugged me...I thought he was Minjeong so I...H-he called M-Minj-jeong when he raped m-me, Gi-"

Giselle hugged her best friend as tightly as she could, feeling disgusted with the man's attitude. Jimin sobbed loudly, her tears soaking Giselle's clothes.

"I-I thought I was making love with Win-I-I...I-I d-didn't know it was J-Jeno, G-Gi," Jimin said amidst her sobs, tugging tighter on her friend's clothes, "M-Minj-jeong...S-she heard me moaning for J-Jeno...S-she hates m-me!"

Giselle broke the hug slightly, cupping Jimin's cheeks, "R-Rina, Rina...Look at me-"

"-I don't want this baby, Gi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2K 31
Introducing: Kim Minjeong or Winter Kim, 17, UFC lightweight champion. A fighter's dream goal. But was it Minjeong's goal? Sometimes she believes she...
10.1K 344 20
Winter and Karina who have been friends since their teenage year finally debut in a group together. But Winter started to realise her feelings toward...
10.1K 616 13
Marrying her childhood friend for the sake of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 family, but the thing is that the girl she was going to marry wasn't the kindest and sweetest hu...
30K 1.5K 11
Ending up with an important deal with her father, Jimin decides to leave her delinquent life to study hard and graduate by the end of the school year...