Fight for Us

Per ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 49 (TW)

870 20 5
Per ittybittywinty

Saying this in advance...sorry.
Hint: I cried editing this
___________________________________

"Did I hurt you?"

Jimin pursed her lips, shaking her head.

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes."

"Like, are you really, really-"

"-Minjeong ah."

Jimin looked at her seriously, her eyes glancing intently at her face.

"I already told you I'm fine."

Minjeong stared back at her, biting her lip softly. Jimin could feel herself melting at the sincerity she seemed to transmit with her look; she just looked so worried and so loveable at the same time. Minjeong caressed her cheek with her thumb, sighing deeply.

"...Are you going to kiss me or-"

Jimin didn't even have time to finish her sentence as Minjeong softly paused her lips against hers, leaning down above her without making strength so that she wouldn't hurt her, as she still was weak from the accident. Minjeong was actually impressed she had managed to endure intercourse given her condition; of course that she was as gentle as she could so that she wouldn't hurt her; but it still amazed her that she showed almost no signs of discomfort.

Jimin's fingers went up to her head, tangling in Minjeong's hair, as both deepened the kiss, intensifying their lip-locking.

Minjeong parted the kiss and pecked her luscious lips afterwards, leaning her forehead against hers.

"...I know I hurt you, don't lie to me," Minjeong whispered, sighing. Jimin chuckled and leaned up, kissing her cheek.

"It did hurt-"

"-I knew it-"

"-A little."

Minjeong looked at her, squinting her eyes as she doubted her response.

"A...little?"

Jimin cupped her cheeks and giggled, leaning up slightly.

However, a ringing sound caught their attention.

"Bell?"

Remembering herself as she was naked, Minjeong got up from the bed, wearing her boxer briefs in a hurry, before rushing over to a t-shirt and some jeans. Jimin laughed at her, covering herself with the sheets, as she was comfortably lying above the bed.

"Hurry."
______________________________________________________________________

"Mama?"

Mi Joon looked up to Yunjin, while holding a cup of hot chocolate in his little hands. The woman looked away from her newspaper and smiled, noticing the gleam on the little boy's eyes as he looked up at her with that sweet and melting smile.

"Yes?"

"Do you know where mama Minjeong lives?"

"Of course I do," Yunjin said, laughing, "She's my best friend."

Mi Joon smiled excitingly, his lips curving up.

"Could we visit her?"

She glanced for a moment at Kazuha, who was preparing the salad. Kazuha stopped and smiled lightly, smiling at their future son, as the little boy wasn't able to hide his excitement from them any longer.

"I think there's absolutely no problem with making a visit. Besides, he gets to know Jimin," She added at the end, focusing her attention back on the salad she was making.

"Jimin?" The little boy asked, confused.

"Minjeong's...special girl."

"Special girl?"

"Someday you'll understand it."

"You mean girlfriend?"

Yunjin looked up at the young boy and smiled, as if admiring his tender innocence. She chuckled and breathed out a smile, shaking her head from one side to another softly.

"Not quite."
______________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol arrived home, exhausted from work. He looked around the living room; at first, he was very calm, but his alarm lit on after he saw his younger sister lying on the floor, tied and unconscious.

"Minjeong!"

He shook his sister violently, seeing the younger wouldn't react at first. However, after a few more harsh movements, the younger's eyes opened up, slightly at first, but then they widened considerably. Chanyeol quickly removed all the ropes and clothes off of her, as his sister wanted to get up right away. However, Chanyeol held her down by her shoulders, trying to calm her down.

The moment he saw his sister acting like that, he knew that something was wrong with Jimin. However, Chanyeol wanted to go on calmly, so he just took in a deep breath.

"Calm down. What happened here?"

"Let me go-"

"-Minjeong-"

"-LET GO OF ME-!"

"-KIM MINJEONG CALM THE FUCK DOWN-!"

"-THEY FUCKING TOOK HER!"

"...They took her?"

Minjeong looked at him, tears brimming up in her eyes. It had all happened so fast that she didn't even have time to react or do something to protect her.

"They took Jimin...t-t-hey took her and I couldn't protect her..."

"Shit," His brother cursed, and looked around. He then looked back to his sister's face and flinched.

"...I'm taking care of your bruises first, I'm not liking them at all."
______________________________________________________________________

"Mmnhh~"

Jimin moaned lightly, opening her eyes. They felt heavy; almost as if she couldn't open them up; but that heaviness was soon gone as she slowly started to recover some consciousness.

But her calm wouldn't last too much.

Panic set up on her as soon as she realized that she wasn't in Minjeong's bedroom anymore. She sat up on the bed hurriedly as she could and looked around. Her breath hitched.

The room was of a dark gray, the blinds were half closed and the white thick curtains made the rainy day look even more gloomier. There was a desk in a corner, with a swinger chair turned to the wall. She didn't recognize that apartment; although she was pushing her brain to the limit, trying to get a plausible answer. Still, she felt fear overtaking her as soon as she noticed she wasn't alone.

"...M-Minjeong?"

"Your Minjeong isn't here to save you, Rina."

Jimin looked back at the chair, her ears picking up the sound and her mind immediately recognizing the owner of such a voice. Her eyes widened when she saw a smirking Jeno slowly getting up from it, right after he turned the chair around.

"...And she isn't coming either."

She crawled back as she could, wincing at the immensely huge pain on her legs, until her back hit the headboard of the bed. She was so scared that he could do something to her right in that moment...right when they were all alone.

She didn't have anyone with her. Minjeong wasn't there to protect her, or take her away from that situation. Jimin was alone, and it was finally and surely sinking into her system. She knew that this was it.

"Oh, don't be scared..." He said, still smirking and walking towards her even closer.

"...I will make you feel good."

The moment she heard that scheme of words, it was like everything inside of her went off in red alert.

"...W-Wh-what?"

"Oh, c'mon...we've been married for almost a month and I still haven't touched any part of your precious body..."

Her body trembled with fear, as if she knew what was going to happen. She didn't want to believe it at first but seeing that look in his eyes, she knew right away that he wasn't joking. Lee Jeno had never been the joking type, and he wouldn't surely be joking in such a situation.

Jimin took in a deep, shaky breath, her chest heaving up and down heavily.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, whether you like it or not."
______________________________________________________________________

Minjeong held the plastic bag filled with ice next to her bruised cheek, while the little kid sitting next to him eyed his 'mama', full of worry. The young child felt sad. He knew how bad the bully was. But he never would have thought that his mama would also be a victim.

Minjeong couldn't deny she was more than surprised the moment she saw the couple entering her house with the child; but she knew that, surely, they were far more surprised than she was.

"Mama..."

Minjeong looked back at the kid. As much as she wanted to give him a smile as if saying 'Don't worry about me, it's alright', she just couldn't. The guilt in her heart was too much to handle. She just looked down and replied dryly.

"I'm fine."

That even made the little boy even more sad. He just crawled up on the couch and side hugged the older female, leaning his small head against her broad shoulder. Minjeong looked to her right shoulder, surprised, not knowing what to say.

"When I hug mama, I feel good," Mi Joon whispered, looking at her eyes, "So, maybe if I hug you mama Minjeong, you'll feel good as well."

Minjeong breathed out a sad smile. She had always loved kids; and she even had her own, even though she had never met him. Children were always happy, no matter how hard life was. It was like they lived in another world, where nothing bad could happen.

"You're too nice, Mi Joon ah."
______________________________________________________________________

The sheets slid on the floor, her thin legs tangled in between.

Her limbs trembled as she barely could hold herself in feet. She moved in the darkness of the room, her trembling hand holding the door of the bathroom with barely no strength.

She moved in slow steps, but stopped as she tripped over on the sheets and fell down on the floor harshly. She screamed loudly in pain but was able to get herself up on her knees, painfully crawling towards the toilet seat, desperately lifting up the lid and letting her head fall to the front as violent arcades made her instantly vomit.

She took in a deep breath, clumsily pulling the lid down and flushing the toilet, before letting her head fall down on the lid, the sheets sliding down her naked body.

A sob ripped through her throat.

Her shoulders shook hard as tears began falling down her cheeks, and she wouldn't stop sobbing, no matter how much she tried.

He had touched her.

He had used her body.

He had used her body to fulfill his physical needs.

He had used her body because he wanted a baby from her.

Because he needed a baby from her.

He had touched her, fondled her...

...While she was screaming....

...And everytime she would ask him to stop...

...He would move his movements more forcefully...

...He would hit her...

...Slap her....

...Kick her...

...Scratch her skin until it bled...

What hurt her the most was the constant rubbing of her tights, that sticky substance that made itself evident every time her skin rubbed together.

Her eyes pressed together as she covered her face with her left palm, trying to cover her face in shame. She didn't even want to believe that such a thing had happened to her. She had never thought that it could possibly happen to someone like her.

Jeno had once been a loving and caring boyfriend. She still remembered those times in which he smiled truthfully at her, kissing her lips afterwards with no hesitation at all. She still remembered that day she had almost given herself to him. She had once imagined him as the perfect future husband for her, the perfect father of their future children.

She would have never imagined him as the monster he had turned into at that moment.

"...I-I'm s-sorry-...M-Minj-jeong ah-I-I-I'm s-sor-ry-!"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.2K 20
Winter just transferred to a new school, Karina and winter became best friends soon. Winter went through a lot of hard times, she manage to overcome...
69.2K 2.4K 22
After dropping out of college, Minjeong is forced to join her parents on a three month stay to Kwangya, Canada. Not being used to the cold weather, t...
83.2K 3.1K 23
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...
6.7K 272 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...