โ”โ”โ”๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐ ๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๏ฟฝ...

By xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... More

โ˜…Heyโ˜…
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-12
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-32

3.2K 169 38
By xoxewonzzn

____._____

.
.
____
_________
.
.
Author POV

Soobin looked around him and slowly pull the blanket over his body to cover his face just his eyes was showing.

Taehyun was glaring at him while Beomgyu was behind him . Sunghoon was sitting at the chair with a damn serious face where at other side Wonyoung was crying and hueningkai was trying to control her .

Mr choi and Mrs choi already come and meet with him at the morning.

"I wish I can kill you right in the spot but your already suffering from this that why I am letting you go" Taehyun said with a cold tone as soobin was still under the blanket, peeking out.

"Like how can you hyung!" And here started Taehyun lecture along with sunghoon like soobin was feeling like he is the youngest here now.

He looked at Yeonjun who was dying while laughing seeing him getting earful lecture by his brothers.

He glared at the younger and give him signal to save him from them . Yeonjun stop laughing and enter the scene to save him out from here .

"Taehyun, Taehyun dude calm down he need to rest, I guess you guys should go now" Yeonjun said as Taehyun pressed his lips in straight line and turned to him .

"Stop taking his side Yeonjun hyung!" He yelled as Yeonjun cover his ears with his hand than turned to Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu take your husband and everyone home" Yeonjun said as Beomgyu nodded his head .

"Taehyun let's go, hyung need to rest now" Beomgyu pushed Taehyun out of the room and turned to the other ones .

Hueningkai nodded and walked out of the room with Wonyoung and sunghoon walked out of the room as well .

"Bye hyung" Beomgyu said to them and walked out of the room than run after Taehyun who was walking fast in rage without looking at the back .

Yeonjun let out a sigh and closed the door and turned to the older who was glaring at him .

"What!? Why are you Staring at me like this?" Soobin took his pillow behind him and throw toward Yeonjun who moved away before it could hit him .

"You was enjoying the drama when I was getting lecture by him" soobin said as Yeonjun look at him being Dumbfounded.

"It's not my fault! You're the one who didn't tell them so you deserve to!" Yeonjun said and jump to the other side like a cat when soobin throw another pillow at him.

"Aish stop being a kid soobin" Yeonjun said while taking the pillows from the ground and went to Soobin bed than placed them at the right place.

"Whatever, I am...really tired I am.. going to sleep" soobin lay down at the bed and faced to the other side . Yeonjun pull the blanket over him and walked out of the room.

Few days later

This few days went better for soobin like he and Yeonjun became chaotic friends like before and Taehyun forgive him for not telling at first place.

Soobin was happy to have Yeonjun at the end of his life which will end soon. Because he don't have much time left .

At one night

Yeonjun peeked out of the room to looked around the empty hallway. He walked out of the room and take a look around the hallway carefully than run to the older room again.

"Let's go" Yeonjun whispered as Soobin who was at wheelchair nodded. Yeonjun walked out of the room with him and again take a look around the hallway.

He started to walk toward the elevator and hopefully no one actually saw them going out because soobin want to go outside but if jungkook allow him .

Time skip

Both of them was sitting at the soft grass near the Han river . Soobin was staring at the night view of city and the calm waves of the river.

There was a silence between them, a comfortable silence just both of them minding their own business.

"We used to come here right" soobin said breaking the silence between them and turn to the younger who was trying to eat his hot cheese Corndog , which he bought at the way .

"Yeah..we used to" he said while struggling with the cheese. Soobin chuckled and pinched his cheek which made the younger glared at him .

"Don't disturb me I am trying to eat it" he said while whining as soobin start laughing. He turned to the river again and let out a deep breath.

"Yeonjun" the younger turned to him while chewing his food. "yes , do you want to say something" he answered.

"Thanks for there for me always till today, like I don't know why you come to me, why your taking care of me after all this" soobin said , still staring at the river .

"You was always there for me...you get hit with the truck just to save me and now your suffering because of this" Yeonjun said with a low tone while chewing.

Soobin turned to him than lean a down to saw Yeonjun face who was looking at the ground.

"You know about this?..Than I don't have any regrets for this" soobin said , chuckling.

"You always saved me from everything, protect me, take care of me even when you hated me like you always saved me from Dokyoung, just forgot what happened at the middle because of Danny" Yeonjun said than turned to the older who was already staring at him.

"Don't think that I forgive you but I am just trying to make you feel better before you left us Soobin"Yeonjun continued. The older smiled a little and nodded .

Soobin lean down to Yeonjun shoulder and rest his head there . "I have no regrets now because I am happy at least you're with me now" soobin said and looked up to him .

"I wish a miracle happens soobin" Yeonjun mumbles but the older remain silent. Another silence went over between them.

Just both of them staring at the calm waves of the Han river . One is actually enjoying his time and another one was praying for a miracle to happen.

Time skip

Beomgyu come out of the bathroom but he don't saw the older around which made him confused. He looked around the room but no , the older was not at the room or at the balcony.

He was about to go out to find the older but that's when Taehyun enter the room .

"Where did you went? I was worried for you" Beomgyu said as Taehyun sighed .

"Oh nothing I went to take a walk around the yard for some fresh air " Taehyun said while closing the door behind him.

"Oh I got it , you're worried for soobin hyung right" Beomgyu said and walked near the older . "Yeah I am like he should have let me know this before" Taehyun said with a low tone .

Beomgyu wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug as Taehyun hugged him back .

"Don't worry everything will be okay" Beomgyu said as he can hear Taehyun crying at His back. The younger did love his brother even it's was not his real brother.

Flashback

"Eomma it's was really fun right" The little Taehyun said from the back seat of the car , heading back to home after a fun day in amusement park with his parents.

"Yes hyunie , it's was" Mrs choi said . At that moment it's was only Taehyun and sunghoon. Sunghoon was sleeping beside him after the tiring day .

Mr choi stopped the car because of the signal and started to wait for the signal to change.

Taehyun turned to looked outside of the car and he saw it's was raining. Suddenly something caught his eyes , a boy who was standing at the bus stop .

He was looking pale and weak and seems like he was older than him . He turned his face to the front and called his mother .

"Eomma" he pointed at the boy outside of the window and Mrs choi saw the boy who was shivering because of the rain .

And like this they found soobin and adopted him because he was a orphan who run away from the orphanage because they treated him so badly.

It take soobin so long time to get along with them but they never mind it because after all he needs time to adjust.

At present

"When I saw the pale and weak face of him at the hospital it made me remember about that day at the bus stop where we found him, shivering to death" Taehyun said as Beomgyu was listening to him from the Start.

"So that's mean he is not your real brother" the older nodded . "But I always saw him as one of my family members even sunghoon and Wonyoung love him so much" Taehyun said as Beomgyu nodded.

"I don't want him to die" Taehyun said, his voice cracked a little. "Sh~ don't cry Taehyun, everything will be alright " Beomgyu said .

"I wish so" Taehyun replied and the younger let out a sigh . "Let's sleep it's already so late" Beomgyu said and he nod his head than lay down .

Hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote for it and also follow me 😺.

BYE love u all 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 863 26
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...
43.4K 1.9K 32
Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Like he want Beomgyu . choi Beomgyu one o...
231K 9.6K 35
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„...
6.6K 565 13
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...