born of Ewya

By harusenpai132

Zeza and Lehlie were born from the soil of ewya and have never been unhappy with their way of life. tho they... More

character info
chosen ones
hidden truth
Realization
New feeling
Friends?
waiting
Fight or Flight
questions..
the storm has stopped
kidnapped
Decisions
water navi
Unwanted Drama
Tulkun
The truth
good day gone bad
Disobedience
stealthy
Arrival
Ticking Clock
patience
Helper
Hopeful
War is coming
War
What is this pain?...
Almost over
Catching up
acceptance
future plans

The Fight

20 1 0
By harusenpai132

Neteyams POV:

I've been staying around Zeza Alot i know it sounds odd but kiri always takes her or clings to lehlie i fiind it sweet yes but i have a problem.I can't keep my cool around her or when im not around her and i can't go to my parents or lo'ak so im in a tight spot- Zeza plucks me and i blink looking down at her" your lost...in thoughts is everything....fine" i smiled softly and nodes before looking down we've been walking all morning and everything's been pretty peaceful untill we heard lo'ak.

i run over quickly with Zeza behind me i quickly run up to Aoung and shove his chest gently"back off...." i say sternly as he stares at us"you must respect my brother and my sister from now on alright."he Raises his hands in defeat i pull Lo'ak and kiri away bur hear a hiss from Zeza i turn seeing Aoung gripping her tail tight"your to small to be a navi and to pale to be one as well...where do u even lay?."Zeza hisses at him and lo'ak quickly walks to them distracting him with his hand"look ik i have  five fingers im a freak alien...but theres somthing cool it can do watch i ball it up like this" Lo'ak gose on as Zeza tackles Aoung mid sentence.

Zezas POV:

I roll in the sand while fighting Aoung and seeing lo'ak and neteyam jump in while kiri and lehlie watched i felt Aoung Pick me up quickly and throw me hard on a rock i cough up blood & roll onto the sand groaning before slapping him with my tail causing him to fall i took the chance to run but one of his friends grab my queue yank me back causing me to hiss loudly i look at the sky and made a huge wind of sand blow them back giving me a chance to run with lo'ak and the others.

-------

I watch jake yell at the boys before calling me in to speak to me as well i step in with my ears down & face him" THE CHIEFS SON WE TOOK YOU IN AND YOU CAUSE TROUBLE?!" he yelled i hiss loudly" he Bullied Kiri and me i regret nothing!" i hiss again before looking down he sighs before looking at us once more" you two need to apologize" I look at him then lo'ak"NOW!" i flinch slightly before storming out with Lo'ak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 315 21
Neteyam fanfic | The Sullys took care of me when my parents died in an attack from the sky people. I was eight when it happened, and since then, Jake...
14.3K 313 8
Jake Sully's family are forced due to danger by the Sky People, mainly from a past enemy by moving and settling their residence somewhere far away f...
2.3K 76 21
Outsiders have come to your clan seeking ukturu one on the forest people catch your eye. Your current boyfriend roxto catches the way this forest per...
26.7K 629 15
(WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD,VIOLENCE, AND SPOILERS FOR AVATAR THE WAY OF THE WATER, SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THE MOVI...