Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 48

598 27 6
By ittybittywinty

March, 1998

The young male puffed on his cigarette, looking at the girl that was laying on his bed, sleeping naked, her bare back in full view. He chuckled and took the cigarette out of his lips, letting the smoke escape his lips.

He sat there, on his balcony, facing the city of Busan as the sun blazed up high in the blue sky.

He groaned as his peace was disturbed; as someone knocked on the door.

He got up from his seat, lighting off the cigarette and throwing it to the marble floor of the balcony, before he walked towards the door of his bedroom, opening it up nonchalantly.

"What?"

"Sooman shii, your father wants to speak with you."

He sighed and exited his bedroom, wearing a bathrobe and some pajama pants and; before he even got to close the door, he turned around, glancing at the woman that was laying on his bed.

"Yah! Get up and get out before I come back!"

He groaned and, rolling his eyes, closed the door. He followed the maid closely, crossing his arms in front of his chest, as he headed downstairs, towards his father's office.

His father should know he was not in the mood to talk to him, but it wasn't like his father cared very much about his own feelings.

He opened the door of the office, not even knocking it.

His surprise was that his father wasn't alone at all.

A young woman, probably in her late 10s or early 20s; with long, black, wavy hair and a simple dress, was sitting across his father's desk, holding a pen in her left hand, as if she had just written something.

"Son-"

"-Who is she?"

The young woman looked up at him, her pearly white skin looking like porcelain; and her brown orbs looked up at him with a mix of curiosity and fear.

"Hwang Ha Neul," His father said, smiling devilishly, "Your future wife."

...

May, 1999

"What is it that you can't wait to tell me?"

His wife stopped brushing her hair, pausing the comb just by the mirror that reflected her body. She got up from her seat, approaching him in slow steps. She stopped right in front of him, and took in a deep breath.

She held his hand, just before she brought it over her side and paused it over her belly.

"I'm pregnant."

...

April, 2000

The black haired woman giggled in happiness, holding her baby girl in the air, supporting her tightly by the armpits with her delicate hands.

"How's my little Jimin today? Ehh?? My princess~"

She said, approaching the baby to her and kissing her forehead. The baby Jimin laughed softly and smiled cutely to her mother.

They were perfect and beautiful together. They were a complete jigsaw. Both mother and daughter were gorgeous, young, pretty ladies. Everyone felt envious of them.

Who could destroy such happiness? It had to be someone very heartless to only be able to think about it.

A maid softly knocked on the door of the bedroom and the woman looked towards it.

"Ma'am, Mr. Yu wants to see you," The maid said, her face emotionless.

The woman nodded and sighed, looking back at her daughter.

"Well Jimin ah...seems like grandpa wants to speak to me!"

She got up and put the baby close to her chest until she got to the bassinet, laying the baby girl there delicately. She looked at her husband and kissed his cheek, giggling.

"I'll be back in a second, honey."

...

Sooman took in another sip of his whiskey and sighed, crossing his arms on the table as old memories came crashing to him. He wanted to drink a little more, just to see if he could actually forget his problems that way.

He was going to pour more whiskey into his glass; but something stopped him.

He didn't know if it was an impulse or what it was, but he found himself opening up one of his desk drawers. He rummaged through old papers, until he found an envelope that had been laying there, unmoving, for the past seven years.

He didn't even know why, but he found himself staring at the ultrasound given by his daughter all those years ago.

"...Ha Neul ah..."

"...Do you think I made the right decision?"
______________________________________________________________________

"Y-You? Giving me a bath?!"

Jimin's eyes widened after hearing Minjeong talking. It was just so surreal. Minjeong couldn't have just said that.

"Yeah, I can have it with you as well," She added, bluntly. Jimin's cheeks reddened, she was completely taken back. Last time they had taken a bath together, they had ended up having sex in the shower.

"...Couldn't Ning do it?"

"Working."

"Your mother?"

"Supermarket."

Jimin's mouth hung open.

"R-really...?"

Minjeong chuckled, "C'mon...you need help. I don't think you can do it by yourself."

She looked away for a moment, and nodded silently. Minjeong approached her and took her in her arms, leading towards the bathroom. She tried to avoid looking at Minjeong's face, so that she wouldn't see the embarrassment she felt.

Minjeong laughed softly, shaking her head as she made her sit above the toilet.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

Jimin coughed awkwardly and she just kept laughing.

Minjeong went to the bathtub and began filling it with warm water, as she, afterwards, walked towards Jimin, smiling gently.

"Let's take those clothes off."

Jimin tried to take her tank top on her own, but Minjeong's hand put hers away, reaching her hem and slowly pulling it up, uncovering her tummy, then her bra-clad chest. Minjeong pulled the clothing piece off and kneeled on the floor, reaching behind for her bra clasp. Her cheeks burned like fire, but she tried to keep composure. She cleared her throat as the undergarment became loose, barely hanging by its straps on her shoulders.

"Shh..." Minjeong whispered, kissing her neck gently. She parted away and finally took her bra off, just before she ran her hands up Jimin's legs, making her shiver.

"Have I..." She began, whispering slowly, "Ever told you how much I love your legs?"

Jimin's eyes couldn't help but divert to Minjeong's hands as she pulled her pajama shorts and her panties down in one single push.

Minjeong leaned up and smiled, kissing her.

"You're beautiful."

Jimin's hands unconsciously went to the hem of Minjeong's t-shirt, as her mind was wondering if she should do it or not.

"I'll take it off myself," Minjeong whispered, before getting up and, first, taking her t-shirt and bra off; then, her trainer pants and, finally, her boxer briefs.

"A-ah-" She squealed lightly as Minjeong lifted her up in her arms, afraid she was going to let her fall. Minjeong chuckled.

"I'm not going to let you fall, if that's what you're thinking about," She muttered, laying her down on the bathtub just before she herself got the chance to enter as well.

Jimin's senses came to life as she hugged her waist from behind, holding the handheld shower head and pouring hot water over her head. The way Minjeong's hands caressed her hair delicately, it just made her think she was in heaven.
______________________________________________________________________

"Whyyyyyyyy why is my life so difficult~" Ning sang, trying to lift her mood up. She saw her older brother Chanyeol smiling like a fool while staring at his cellphone's screen and she smacked his head.

"Aish! What's wrong with you girl?!" He reprimanded her, looking angry. She scoffed and looked to the side.

"Seems like the playboy in the family now is a lover boy," She snorted, and walked away from him. He blinked his eyes, trying to digest the information she just told him.

"Wha-what?!" He said, approaching her again, "What do you mean??!!"

He was slowly panicking. Maybe she has discovered his secret? How was he supposed to make her shut up?

"Kim Yizhuo."

"Kim Chanyeol."

"You're such dead meat."

"And you're overcooked in the oven."

Ning shook her head, sighing and looking dreamily to the front, "If you could only be like Minjeong unnie...Look how she treats Jimin unnie. She even risked herself bringing her home, did you know that?"

"But I'm not Minjeong, ain't I?"

She rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"Right, you're not the one who conquered a chaebol's heart...For not mentioning that they even had a child, and that Jimin's unnie's the nicest chaebol on this planet," Ning sighed dreamily, "She can speak Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and English, has a conversational grasp in Spanish, French and German...For not saying she can play the piano beautifully and for God's sake, she used to be a friggin ballerina," She sighed side-glanced at Chanyeol.

"You wish you were Minjeong unnie, you dummy."
______________________________________________________________________

Ryujin sighed deeply, looking around her shop. After Jimin and Minjeong had run away, she had only gotten news from them when they got to Seoul. And all Giselle said to her lately was that Jimin had had a serious car accident and that Minjeong had taken her to her house.

In her mind, Jeno had the right to know where his wife was.

She held her fingers against her nose and breathed out a mutter to the phone "...She's at Minjeong's place. They live in a small house, in that commercial neighborhood on the outskirts of the city...they live above a supermarket."

She felt bad for telling all that information to him; at the end, she felt like she was betraying Jimin and Minjeong. But deep inside of her heart, she knew it was the best option for her friend. At the end of the day, Jimin was still married to Jeno; and he just looked so worried over Jimin, that she just couldn't help herself but tell him all she could possibly know.

"Thank you Ryujin ah, I'm so worried about her."

"Aigoo Jeno, you know I trust you to take care of my unnie."

"I'll do my best."

Jeno hung the call and smirked, shaking his head slowly.

He just couldn't help himself but chuckle at the girl's huge foolishness. If Shin Ryujin even knew or had a single idea what could go through Lee Jeno's mind, his mind; she would probably be scared to death and feel like she should protect Jimin, and maybe not only her but also her relationship with Minjeong; at all possible costs.

He leaned up on his desk and played with his pen, just before he paused it next to a pile of papers that was laying above his desk, and he intertwined his fingers together, leaning down with a smirk on his lips.

"Foolish girl...telling where your friend is to her own enemies...It isn't a good attitude coming from a close friend."
______________________________________________________________________

"Shh...Calm down."

Minjeong whispered to Jimin in her left ear, holding a towel next to her long, dyed hair. However, she couldn't help stopping her heart to beat fast and her cheeks to win a deep pinkish color everytime she would think of the situation they were in.

She had a towel wrapped around her figure, enough to cover from her breasts down to her upper thighs. Minjeong...well, she only had a towel around her lower region, her bra-clad chest pressing accidentally against her back every time she would approach to dry her hair.

She nodded a bit, and let Minjeong finish drying her hair. Minjeong was so soft and gentle with her. She was the reflection of the perfect spouse right in that moment.

Minjeong laughed softly, kissing her shoulder.

"You are beautiful."

Ever since she had given birth to her son, she would never have expected any man or woman to tell her that. However, there was Minjeong; that special person that made her heart flutter, and that had always made her so happy.

"...You think so?"

Minjeong sighed and hugged her back, resting her head on her neck.

"I would show you, but you're too weak for that."

Jimin blushed softly, looking down.

"...We could try."

"Rina, I don't want to hurt you-"

"-If we do it gently then it won't hurt, right?"

Minjeong blinked and sighed, kissing her cheek tenderly.

"What if I hurt you-"

"-It's okay, I trust you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 4.4K 18
Jimin found an abandoned puppy near her workplace and decided to keep it together with her ghost-bestfriend Aeri. But she didn't know that the puppy...
14.9K 611 14
Karina and Winter have been best friends since first grade. Karina's brain is always on overdrive and Winter's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up...
241K 4.5K 18
She put her hand on my shoulder, i froze as she whisper something on my ear. "Nice hard on Miss Kim Minjeong, want me to do something about that". I...
9.7K 446 4
in which Minjeong runs a booth where students can anonymously tell their secrets. When popular girl, Jimin, drops by to admit she has a crush, the l...