born of Ewya

By harusenpai132

Zeza and Lehlie were born from the soil of ewya and have never been unhappy with their way of life. tho they... More

character info
chosen ones
hidden truth
Realization
New feeling
Friends?
waiting
Fight or Flight
questions..
the storm has stopped
kidnapped
Decisions
water navi
The Fight
Tulkun
The truth
good day gone bad
Disobedience
stealthy
Arrival
Ticking Clock
patience
Helper
Hopeful
War is coming
War
What is this pain?...
Almost over
Catching up
acceptance
future plans

Unwanted Drama

22 1 0
By harusenpai132

Zezas POV:

I was far from the others under water looking at the sea life while smiling to myself but that peace was broken when i felt a painful tug on my tail and gasp swiming up for air and seeing Aoung laughing with His friend i growl making a huge wave wash them away before stomping on shore and back to my meru pod alone.

----------

I sit inside making necklace while listning to lehlie and the others learn to Ride ilu i smile softly and see neteyam walk inside snd sit by me with a smile i stare and go back to working before he lifts a strain of hair from my face"what do u want neteyam..." i say weakly he shudders a bit and looks away coughing"you seemed...lonely so i came to keep you company" i stare at me and hand him a rope" make " i mumble before continuing my work he glances at me every now and then before looking down and sighing" how...do you say your name" i stop and look up at him"....Zeza..." i say softly as he scoots closeer" Zaza?.." i hiss" Zeza..." i repeat he stares confused and tries again"Zeza?..." i nod smiling softly at him.

Neteyams POV:

I have grown fond of zeza...i find her interesting like now while tho she isn't speaking much her voice is so...Fuck...~
i hear my name and see her look at me with a expression telling me to go i sigh and follow the others to the bon fire seeing Aoung bother Lehlie"Hey fish lips leave her be" i say sternly as he chuckles before talking to rotxo Lehlie looks at me with appreciation before playing with Tuk i spoke to Kiri the whole time.

Ronals POV:

I pace back and forth" they are monsters do u not see the skin!!" i yell at Tonawari for being so kind he sighs"they are young and have no safe place you must be kind to them" i scoff and sit down sighing"they will bring trouble..especially those two..TWO-" i sigh quickly trying to calm myself i lay down by Tonawari as he rubs my head i look down before drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 245 5
You and Neteyam were childhood friends, always looking out for each other, but when the Sky People returned, neither of you could have anticipated th...
461K 13.7K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
2.6K 77 21
Outsiders have come to your clan seeking ukturu one on the forest people catch your eye. Your current boyfriend roxto catches the way this forest per...
181K 4K 49
You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father, Jake, but there was something that many...