born of Ewya

By harusenpai132

Zeza and Lehlie were born from the soil of ewya and have never been unhappy with their way of life. tho they... More

character info
chosen ones
hidden truth
Realization
New feeling
Friends?
waiting
Fight or Flight
questions..
the storm has stopped
kidnapped
water navi
Unwanted Drama
The Fight
Tulkun
The truth
good day gone bad
Disobedience
stealthy
Arrival
Ticking Clock
patience
Helper
Hopeful
War is coming
War
What is this pain?...
Almost over
Catching up
acceptance
future plans

Decisions

19 1 0
By harusenpai132

Zezas POV:

I sit in the room with jake and neytiri while they talk about leave the clan i sigh in frustration before stepping in knowing neytiri was getting stressed" if you know what they are caple of you should know your children...are at risk..listen to your mate neytiri" i walk to the others packing their things while lo'ak talks to lehlie quietly i cross my arms sighing again before the parents came in disguising their leave i walk with lehlie out of the hut and stretch seeing her sad expression" you are sad....are u upset about their leave...?" i ask she sighs trying not to cry and nods knowing she may never see her friend again i tried comforting her but she only grew sadder i was about to speak when jake yelled for Lehlie.

I watch her and jake speak and she smiles but then looks at me before talking to him again they share looks and fuss a bit before she skips to me while smilling" we are going with them!!" i stare in disbelief and back up shaking my head not wanting to be miles way from our home she sighs and pulls me wirh her anyway.

----------

Lehlies POV:

After the ceremony i tied up Zeza coming from thr fact she refused to willing come with us so as i helped the others i sat her on Sébastien while she screamed and kicked i sighed getting on and flying up with the others i stayed a little far back due to her screaming but i was still close enough. Days go by and this CHICK WONT RELAX!"AS PAO GIATI ECHEI TOSO POLY NERO"
( LET ME GOWHY IS THERE SO MUCH WATER) I sigh as she screams in our language hoping that we get there faster.I get distracted looking at Lo'ak and see Zeza fall off i quickly panic swifing down to get her back on" sorry.." she growls at me before sitting back quietly i sigh in relief that she finally calmed down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 229 5
You and Neteyam were childhood friends, always looking out for each other, but when the Sky People returned, neither of you could have anticipated th...
119K 2.4K 40
When Mai meets her best friend Neteyam's brother Lo'ak she just knew her life was about to change completely. Mai's family died in a war against the...
22.5K 622 46
The sky people come back after 14 years, disturbing Pandora once more .Y/n was left behind 14 years ago with her brother Spider and was raised with t...
5.8K 186 12
A human reader had been raised on pandora do to her parents having work there, she will spend most of her childhood being with the omacayia children...