The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It... More

Aesthetics ✨
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

34

19.4K 1K 68
By _purplesky12

Guys I finally made an Instagram page for them 😭so go and follow me there to have their reels   I'll upload next chapter when you'll shower your love on this one like previous chapter and on latest reel ik you will do I've made a good stock of their reels so go and follow me there for them :)))
Link is in my bio

Insta: @_.purplesky12

••••

She struggled and finally kicked him in the groin, but still, that bastard knew. He fucking knew all her Taekwondo skills. He again pulled her and moved closer to her face, trying to kiss her, but she just bit on his ear, making him groan, and stood up.

He held her hand, which made her more angry, and she ended up slapping him.

"You fucking asshole! What were you trying to do, manhandle me? I won't spare you. Let me end this for once and for all."

slap "This one for touching me without my permission." slap "For trying to manipulate my Vivaan." slap "For trying to make our relationship unhealthy." she turned to leave but halted in her steps when she heard him.

"You dared to slap me. Don't worry, I do deserve it. After all, you're going to receive one of my very special gifts," he said with a hand on his cheek.

She frowned her eyebrows in confusion, but then she ignored his statement as he always blabbered nonsense.

She moved in front of him a little and pointed her finger at him, "Just get this thing: don't ever try to come in front of me again, Siddharth. I won't back off this time. Stay away from me and my husband."

She turned around to leave, but before that, she said something which left him speechless.
Suddenly, he regretted his actions for a moment when he heard her, "Now I'm no longer yours, Siddharth, and you... you were never mine at the first place,"

"You love him this much?" he asked, not believing her devotion.

"More than my life, bastard. I love him; words can't explain."

And with that, she left him in a pool of guilt, maybe? Guilt was consuming him, but he kept convincing himself again and again that what he did was right and that he should stick with the plan.

She was angry, frustrated, but calmed herself down, thinking that what she did was right - slapping him and giving him the last warning. That bastard deserved it after coming between her and Vivaan.

She tried to change her mood as she didn't want to spoil Vivaan's mood. Finally, she reached the destination but had to return back when she got to know that Vivaan had left. She couldn't understand why he left for home when he himself called her, and his phone was also switched off.

In a pool of confusion, she reached the penthouse and was more confused as there was no worker present.

Did Vivaan let them go? What happened? Why is there so much silence? In a dilemma, she went to her room and, after opening it, was more shocked.

She covered her mouth with the palm of her hand. He was sitting on a chair, spreading his legs wide and drinking wine while pieces of another glass was shattered all around, the room was a whole mess.

As he realized about her presence, he looked up to her and gave her an evil smirk, saying, "Welcome back, Wifey."

His voice was different, and along with his eyes, they were no longer as soft as they used to be. She could sense that something big had happened; the silence was killing her. She walked forward, aware of the shattered glass, so as not to hurt herself.

Once she reached a safe place in front of him, she looked into his intimidating eyes, which were only screaming rage and anger. His aura was frightening; she had never been as scared as she was right now.

"Where were you?" he asked, but she didn't reply. She was just trying to digest everything around her.

"I asked where you were," he repeated, more likely shouted, and she flinched.

"I was... I was at..." The words came out brokenly from her lips, but she couldn't complete her sentence when he showed her some photos.

The photos depicted her and Siddharth in an intimate position. That's when it clicked for her. When that bastard had pushed her onto the bed and tried to force her, which now looked as if they were kissing, he was one step ahead of them.

That's when all of his talks made sense to her. He had placed a camera in his room, recorded everything to use against her, and eventually ruin her marriage by sending those pictures to Vivaan.

Everything became clear to her: the mess in the room, Vivaan's mood, his behavior.

She was so lost, but that's when the man in front of her growled in anger.

"Here you were, spending quality time with your ex, or more precisely, cheating on me, and there I was, a fool waiting for you. Why did you do that? Huh? Answer me," he asked, and she shook her head vigorously, declining his claim.

He tightly grabbed her arm, making sure to hurt her, his nails digging into her soft skin. He heard her whimper, but he cared less because right now he didn't care about anything; nothing mattered to him.

"Trust me, I-I didn't cheat," she said, tears continuously flowing from her eyes. She tried to take back her arm, but the devil was adamant to hurt her, to leave her arm bruised.

"When you had to cheat on me, then why did you promise me that you'll love me? Not only did you break my promise, but you also broke our relationship today, Amisha. I hate that I loved a cheater like you," he spat, and she could see that there was no longer love for her in his eyes. He left her arm with a jerk.

She couldn't process what he just called her. He wasn't trusting her; he was believing those photos over her statements. She knew that their relationship was way worse than she thought. She should have mended it before it could reach this point.

"Vivaan, please trust me. This is fake. He tried to force me. I didn't cheat on you,I am not a ch-cheater" she again tried to clear herself in her shivering voice.

"Then what were you doing at his home with him when you should have been with me? Tell me why you were with him," he asked, and she told him the reason.

"He conned me, saying that you're in trouble. Trust me, Vivaan, I was unaware of his intentions. Why would I go back to him when all he did was betray me? Please trust me. It's only you-" She was cut off in her sentence when he slammed her against the wall, pinning her between his wide arms.

"Don't lie, Amisha. I'm sick of these lies. And if you're so sure that you didn't cheat on me, then fine, let's move on to the next step,prove me you didn't cheated on me" he said, and she frowned in confusion. He realized she didn't understand his intention.

"Have sex with me, tell me that you love me, and I'll believe you. I'll believe that you're telling the truth," he said, or more precisely, made an offer. She couldn't process his words. Her heart broke as she listened to him.

Would he only trust her if she offered her body? Was this the basis of their relationship? Did he only want her physically, nothing else?

"No, I won't. If that's what it will take for you to believe me, then I won't. You should trust my soul. Even if I have sex with you, then what's the guarantee that you won't doubt me again? I'm sorry, but that's something I can't do, even if you continue to doubt me. You should trust your wife, not any outsider," she answered him. His anger surged even more, and his aura frightened her deeply.

"How can I believe you when you were with him all the time, ignoring me? It's been four months, and we're still not close. How can I trust you when you can't accept me?"

"I am saying again that I didn't cheat on you."

"Then prove it to me. I promise I'll never doubt you ever again." She shook her head in denial after hearing his plea and moved away from him.

"Stop accusing me of things I haven't done. I am not culpable of your allegations. Stop affronting me, Mr. Vivaan Oberoi" she said angrily.

He stood firm in his place,closing his eyes and pressing his lips into a thin line, trying not to show his anger and to not make her afraid of him. But then she said something that made him forget his sanity, and his anger reached its peak again.

"You need some time to compose yourself, and I do too. Think about whatever you've said, and you'll realize how irrational you sound," she said, turning around. However, he stood in front of her and grabbed her arm.

"When I said you can't leave me, then you fucking can't, Mrs. Amisha Vivaan Oberoi," he said and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the bed. He pushed her, and himself, he hovered over her.

"Let me go, Vivaan! Let me ahh-" she screamed at the top of her lungs when he bit her harshly on her neck.

"All this time, I thought that you were mine, but it turns out I was just pretending for you to be mine. I was just shouting at that punk to stay away from you, that you were mine. But you were always his. Such a cheater you are." He said in his deep, scary masculine voice.

She gazed down, hearing his loud, growling, deep voice. Her eyelashes were wet from her continuous cries. She couldn't figure out what was happening.

"Won't you believe me? Is that the amount of trust we've built in these four months, huh?" She questioned him, which made him get up from her. He didn't answer her when she turned him towards her by grabbing his right arm.

"Tell me, don't you think you're wrong here? Just forcing yourself on me won't make me love you," she was trying to reason with him, but when she mentioned that she wouldn't love him, he took it the wrong way.

He grabbed her jaw, more like squeezing it.

"Then let me have you." He was fixated on that one thought.

Her lips were quivering as she witnessed the scene before her - how her husband didn't trust her, how he was calling her names and levying allegations against her that she never wanted to hear in a million years.

"You know what, enough of asking for your consent. Strip," he ordered, and she moved back. She just couldn't believe that the man she loved was trying to demolish her dignity.

"I won't let you have me this way. You're just trying to satisfy yourself. You know it's you who is a cheater because all your promises seem fake when I am hearing you right now," she said bluntly, her eyes moist.

Picking up her phone, she moved to the door, but he pulled her towards him again.

"Ahh - let me go! I said, let me go," she tried to free herself from his grip.

"Don't force me to do something which I am forbidden to do" he said, his tone more of a warning. Her throat tightened as she heard his deep, growling masculiune voice.

* * *
Words- 1894
Mere pyare readers go and check out my insta page and their reels <3

Or follow krlo vaha b pyar do na jldi update dungi promise (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 845 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
1.8M 67.3K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
114K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
757K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...