Breeze. Winx Club Fanfiction

By SaltyFork

"Why don't you guys trust me?" Skylar asked, eyes watering. Nobody has an answer. Scratch that. They had an a... More

Introducing Our Main Character
One: Alfea
Two: Annual Gala
Three: Azer
Four: Day of the Rose
Five: Misunderstandings
Six: Midterms and Floras Plants
Seven: Water Nymphs
Eight: Bye Bye Bloom Bye Bye Magix
Nine: Mission to Domino
ten: Tunnels to Cloud Tower
Eleven: So much walking
Twelve: Season 1 Finale
1.2 are you okay?
2.2 Rescue Mission
3.2 Bonded Pixies
4.2 Amore saves the day
6.2 Self Defence Pro
7.2 Knightly Visions
8.2 Feeling Homesick

5.2 Eaves dropping

503 25 1
By SaltyFork

The aircraft landed at Alfea at last and the Winx reunited. Three other pixies had bonded with the Winx on the spot. 

Digit and Techna. 

Tune and Musa. 

Chatta and Flora too. 

The Winx spent the rest of the day relaxing, Chatta was keeping Flora very busy with getting to know her. Similarly to Salem, who got to meet Skylar's mom later that afternoon when Skylar went to go heal her and they went back to Alfea later that night. 

But the very next day, all of Winx had been called into Faragonda's office. 

"Girls, I would like to congratulate you on the success of your last mission and express my relief in your safe return." Faragonda started, although Skylar highly doubted that was the main reason the Headmistress had called them in. 

She also enjoyed the irony of calling their return safe, when Brandon got engaged  and the rest of them would've been toast if the strange-angel-man hadn't saved them. 

Faragonda told the girls that the villain they were facing was Lord Darkar. Back when the three evil witches had destroyed Domino—Bloom's home planet—they were following the orders of Lord Darkar himself. 

Faragonda, Salazar and Griffin had defeated the three wickets while a different Wizard had banished Lord Darkar into the shadows where he would be in a coma-like slumber. Apparently he had awoken and not only does it want revenge but he wants something from the pixies. 

But the Winx didn't know what, Faragonda had purposefully withheld that information and the Winx could tell.

 Skylar pretended she didn't have the foggiest clue of what she thought Faragonda was referencing and what Darkar was after. 

Afterall, she didn't know for sure. Only a hunch...a pretty good hunch at that but if Faragonda wasn't going to tell them, Skylar thought she definitely wasn't in the place to. 

Nobody is allowed to go to Pixie village, after all it'd be like leading Darkar there with a map. Layla was invited to stay at Alfea for the time being, an invitation she graciously accepted. 

While most of the Winx were going over the information needed in the halls, Skylar was once again in the nurses office. 

With Alfea being a magical school, accidents happened ever more frequently. Especially since flying had lots to do with falling. 

A student came whizzing by the Winx. "Sorry!" The first year fairy yelled, continuing to run away, dashing through the corners. 

Suddenly the Winx heard a scream. "SYDNEY!" Skylar screamed, running through the halls a few second after, potions in hand. "You haven't been cleared for Palladiums class yet!" She yelled after her. 

She skidded around her friends. "Hi guys! Bye guys!" She went chasing after the first year. "You have a fractured tailbone! Just because you don't feel pain doesn't mean you're not injured! THATS WHAT PAIN MEDICATION DOES!"

The Winx continued hearing Skylar's cries from down the hall, now sounding more echo-y. "Sydney! Get back here!" 

Suddenly Livy, pixie of messages whizzed over to the Winx. "Urgent message from Faragonda!" She shrieked, flying in-front of them. 

"Did something happen?" Bloom asked, concerned. 

"Actually...I don't remember!" Livy admitted. "But I did write it down!" She grabbed her scroll that she usually used as a magic carpet and started reading it. "My dear Winx, girls please put on your heaviest cloaks and meet me by the lake. It's urgent! From, Faragonda." 

Livy started freaking out. "No, no, no! Where's Skylar? It says specifically for the seven of you! No no no!" 

The Winx pointed down the hall to where Skylar had ran down. "She ran over there just a minute ago!" Flora told the pixie. 

"You might want to go and catch her!" 

With that, the pixie flew off in an attempt to catch the run-away Winx. The rest of them went to their dorms and began their journey to the lake, where it was absolutely pouring. 

Once Skylar heard the request, she grabbed an umbrella and began to run to the lake, knowing her was late. 

"Where is Skylar?" Faragonda asked the group when they had reached the meeting point. 

"Chasing down a tailbone, I believe." Layla responded, clutching onto the cloak that Musa had lent to her. 

"No! I'm right here!" Skylar had her umbrella and she was bolting to where the group was, only needing an umbrella as the harsh winds didn't affect her in the slightest. Her hair wasn't even out of place. 

"Good." Faragonda nodded. "This is the reason I sent for you." 

Faragonda gestured to the giant seemingly stone rectangle that was abruptly standing in the lake. "This strange boulder appeared mysteriously just tonight. Judging by the events of late, I find it's presence rather disturbing." 

Techno's little techno-ladybug flew up and attempted to scan the rock, only for the results to not show. "It's as if it's not made of matter!"

"Bloom, Stella, Layla, Musa, Flora, Techna and Skylar. Use all of your powers. You must destroy it at all costs." Faragonda commanded. 

The very next day, the Winx transformed and ran off to go attack the stone. 

First Stella hit it. 

Then Techna hit it. 

Flora and Musa. 

Layla and Bloom.

But each time they hit it with their strongest attack, they fell to the floor and the stone stood without a scratch. 

A hidden stranger chuckled at their attempts from a far, little orbs circling in his hands. One for each of the Winx, the odd stranger was just waiting for the last Winx to attack before he would disappear. 

Skylar was feeling hopeless. I mean, Bloom is probably the strongest among them—having the dragon flame and all. Skylar almost never used combat magic unless the magic dimension was in danger with so far only has happened once, she didn't really count Darkar yet since the uncertainty of the situation. 

Skylar went for a different approach. I mean, she didn't necessarily have to attack it. At least not yet. None of the Winx has shown any progress in destroying the stone. Any progress is progress at this point right? 

So Skylar flew up and physically pushed the rock with her hand, using the wind as blasters to propel the force of her push from her feet like a jet pack. And ever so slightly, the rock moved a bit. 

Was it a revolutionary discovery? That the rock could move an inch? No, not really but the Winx celebrated Skylar's small movement with a few high fives to boost moral. I mean, that was the most they had managed to do! 

The still hidden stranger gritted his teeth, with one orb empty, missing the essence of the Air Fairy, she disappeared into the shadows—having not drawn the attention of any of the Winx. 

Everyone, or at least everyone besides Bloom—went back to their dorms to get ready for bed. 

Skylar got dressed into her pyjamas before calling out to the Winx. "I'm going for a late night jog! I'll be back in a bit!" She grabbed a notebook, some pens and highlighters. 

Skylar shoved her boots on and used to magic to effortlessly float through the halls without making a sound. 

She went through a corridor, and finally touched an invisible door handle and arrived at Alfea's Archive. 

She floated up to a levitating platform and sat down. She carefully used her magic to pick up the right books. She began to take notes on what she's learning about healing magic. She was hoping if she learned more about the history of healing magic, it could help her find new techniques. 

Faragonda sat down while some of the more important pixies sat around her, unaware of Skylar's presence. 

Skylar's ears perked up at the conversation below her and began listening in before she gathered her things and jumped off the platform. 

Right before she would've broken several bones in her body, she made herself an air cushion, slowing her feet down. She stood infront of Faragonda. 

"I wasn't supposed to hear any of that, was I?" 

Faragonda gave her a small smile. "No, but I figured you would find out anyways." Her smile fell. "You know that Darkar is after, don't you?" 

Skylar nodded. "I haven't told the Winx yet, unless you want me to." 

The Headmistress shook her head. "No, no. They'll figure it out in dear time. Now run along to bed." 

After Skylar returned back to her dorm, only to find a passed out Bloom on the couch, she got to work healing Bloom who peacefully slept. Skylar finally went to bed, clicking off the lights. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1K 38
As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power with every day that passess by and havi...
6.1K 149 24
Emily Springs finally got over her PTSD and is living happily with her parents and friends so what happens when an old enemy of her mother's shows up...
11.4K 414 16
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...
2.1K 106 10
In which Lyra finally learns the truth behind the importance of her powers, while befriending a group of girls with whom she would spend countless ad...