Angel's Devil

נכתב על ידי Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... עוד

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 60

50.8K 2.2K 311
נכתב על ידי Jeelvyas03

Author's POV.

Abhimaan was sleeping soundly in Advika's chest. She was looking at his peaceful face. And remembering the last month. How it was a roller coaster for them. After giving his father punishment he was upset. Of course not giving punishment but how he ruined his son's life. Also how because of his father's relationship of him and his mother was ruined. Also even after trying he is not able to forgive his mother.

So kajal asked him not to feel a burden. She is happy with the fact that he is calling him maa. Also he offered help to Kajal's siblings and their child but they are now stable. So they didn't need help. But he told them if they needed to, they could come to him anytime.

Also Advika didn't like the fact that everyone calls him Hukum. She made them understand that they have the right to call him by his name. Also Arya, Arav and Devang have the right to call him Bhai. Which he agreed to. So now Kajal, Kavita and Bharat, though he hardly comes home as he is busy with his own life. Because after handing everything he is free to leave his life. So he and Kavita stays most of the time calls him Abhimaan and his siblings call him Bhai. Also he is slowly accepting the fact about his life and its change.

Her thoughts were broken when Abhimaan kissed his forehead. And asked,
" What is my jaan thinking?"
" Nothing just how everything is changing with time "
" Hmm "
" Now get up, we have to go for breakfast."
" But let me get my morning kiss."

Saying he kissed her. Didn't give her even time to react and started kissing. After getting satisfied he stopped. After taking a bath they went downstairs for breakfast.

When She took seat at the dining table she smiled automatically. And said,

" Wha Maa, kachori, I so wanted to eat but forgot to ask you to make some for me. How do you know I want to eat them?"

But before Kajal can say her anything, Abhimaan spoke something, listening to it, Advika's smile vanished and she stood up from her place,

" Advi baby you should focus on your diet because if you keep eating all this Oli food then in some days there won't be any difference between you and this Kachori"

She kept her hands on hips and asked,

" Are you trying to say that I am getting fat?"

He realized what he said and facepalm himself and started defending,

" No, I am telling you that you have been eating too much of all this food for the last few days. So you should eat something healthy as well."

" No you are lying. You clearly said that I will be like this Kachori in a few days so that means I am getting fat. Devang you tell me, didn't he say that?"

" Yes bhabhi he said that"

Abhimaan glare him and was about to speak something but She cut him of and asking,

" You know what Maan. I am not talking to you nor I want to eat this."

Saying she left for their room. He went behind her but she didn't open the door and threatened him saying that if he comes inside using a spare key then she will go to her home . So having no option bhe left for office. Kajal told him she would make sure Advika would eat something.

After that She made her eat but somehow she vomited. Same happens at lunch time. Kajal realized that Advika is getting angry over silly things and Vomiting. She talked with Advika about her doubt and also took her to hospital.

Once their doubt was confirmed they cried happy tears. Also Advika requests that she herself wants to tell his Maan about this so Kajal said that she will help her. They brought a few things and went home and started preparing for it.

**************

At night, Abhimaan entered his room while looking at phone. As soon as he entered he lost his balance but somehow managed himself from falling. He looked at the things which came under his lag and it was a small toy car. He took that in his hands with frown,

" This toy car, ohh it must be Chutku. What is he doing here today? And where is he?" He looked around the room for Advika's and his chutku. But found none. But also got horrified with the View of his room. Toys are everywhere in the room. Bedsheet having a crise like someone has jumped on it. Now he is sure that his chutku is here.

Shaking his head at this he decides to get fresh first. He went inside his bathroom. But got shocked as soon as he opened the cabinet. There was shampoo for the baby, baby bath gal, and some other things which are used for the baby. He got confused and said,

" Is that Chutku going to shift permanently in my room or what? No no I can't let that happen. How will I spend my time with my baby if he will be here? I have to send him back. "

He didn't even get changed and went out of the bathroom. And started Searching for them. And started calling,

"Advika, Advika"

" Here Maan in balcony"

He went to the balcony. And didn't paid attention to anything else and started speaking,

" What is all This? Why is our room so mashed up with toys and other things? Also what is that baby product doing in our cabinets? Don't tell me that Chutku is shifting permanently here. Look if you want he can stay for one or two ....."

Before he could continue, Advika kissed him. Once they broke kissed he Asked,

" What was that?"
" Aree you are speaking non stop so just to make you quiet. Now listen, yes our room is messed up and there will be baby products in our bathroom and you can't do anything about that as this is how our room will be after a few months."

He didn't get what she was trying to say so she shook her head and shifted from her place and Abhimaan saw the cradle. He went towards there and there was placed a big soft toy of a boy who was wearing a cap and it was not placed on it.

" I am coming soon Papa"

He looked note and also there was one photo frame where he and Advika was there with little empty space between them and there was written

" This place is going to fill up soon."

He read both the notes twice just then he felt Advika back hugged him. He turn around and suddenly picked Advika and started spinning her.

Their laughter can be heard in every corner of the room. After sometime she felt a little dizzy so told him to stop.

" Sorry sorry I didn't realize I should call the doctor?"

" No no I am fine"

He set on his knees and spoke to Advika's stomach,

" Hey baby, are you ok? Don't worry, ok. I am your papa and I won't let anyone hurt you."

Saying he kissed her there.

*************

Advika is six months pregnant now. With every passing month her craving for junk food is increasing. Now she also wants to eat the Noodles. Also Abhimaan always stops her saying that it is not good for her health. Now both if them are fighting, holding one one end of plate and trying to take whole plate towards themselves. And everyone in the family was looking at two child who were going to have a child of their home.

" Maan give it to me , I want to eat it."
" No you are not going to eat, they are not healthy.
" I will eat. I want them."
" no you won't"
" Yes ."
" No "
" Yes"
"No"

This time he told him Little harshly also try to snatch the plate from her hand which resulted in the plate falling and of course noodles also fell. Which made Advika's eyes teary.

" You know what Maan. You are so bad. What I want is just these noodles but look what you did. Have you ever seen another pregnant woman trouble her husband a lot? Did I trouble you? They also got angry a lot. Have I ever gotten angry with you? I was demanding these noodles but you didn't let me eat."

" Please Advika, the day before yesterday I was awake the whole night because you were note able to sleep and wanted to eat ice cream. Which I finally was able to get from the shops at three when I returned with it you slept without even eating them."

" Ohh so you mean I am troubling you. Fine then there is no point in leaving here with you. I am going my home."

Before Abhimaan can react to it. She left the place. She come out and saw Raghav was standing near car she went to him and said,

" Drop me to my home."

Raghav looking with teary eyes understands that she must have fought with his boss for something. So he gulped and said,

" Mam what I was saying...."

Advika cut her of and said,

" If you are going to take your boss's side then let me tell you. If you won't drop me I will call your wife and tell her about the party you had with your boss and got drunk. I am sure she won't like this."

Raghav facepalm himself and thought.

" Why God why always me."

But before they can leave, Abhimaan comes and carries Advika with him. And Raghav took a breath of relief.

After fighting and discussion for half an hour they come to conclusions that Advika can eat half plate of noodles as she craved and half plate of salad.

**************

Next three months was easy as she stopped craving for things instead she started getting emotional over silly things. Also she got conscious about her wait. But Abhimaan made her understand that it is because of pregnancy. And his love doesn't affect because of her wait.

Finally she went into labor and they had a baby boy. Everyone is happy with the new member. In his namkaran they named him as Rihaan. Finally Abhimaan found his happiness in his life.

**************

It's been a three months of Rihaan's birth. Everything is going well. The only thing is that because of Rihaan Advika get tired a lot and is not able to spend some time with Abhimaan. Though he know how tired she is so he doesn't forse her. Just like him she is also missing him. Also she doesn't want to neglect Abhimaan because they become parents now. They have full right to leave and enjoyed as couple.

She is thinking about last night when she come out bathroom she was listening Abhimaan's talk with Rihaan.

Flashback.

" Hey baby you know I love you. " He said to Rihaan to which he giggles. He smiled at him and said,

" You know baby I think you don't love me. Because you only love your mumma. Being all possessive about her start crying whenever I came near her. But you should know that you are here because of me. Also I have more right on your mumma. Because she was able to become your mumma because she became my wife."

As soon as he said that he has right over Advika. Rihaan kicked his face. Of course it didn't hurt him.

" Ohh becoming all possessive over maama. Ok come let's make a deal. You can keep your mumma whole day. But you should return me my wife at night. "

This time again Rihaan kicked. He norrowed his eyes at him and said,

" Ohh. So your rejecting my deal. But let me tell you beta Mera bhi ek din aayga. Jub tu kisi ladki ko leke aayega tub me bhi mana kar duga. Ok one last thing can you sleep early just for one day."

Again Rihaan kicked him and giggles.

" Don't you want siblings. Also don't kick me now. If there was someone else in your place. I would have tell him what he gets for kicking Abhimaan Sigh Rathore."

Saying he tickles him to which Rihaan laugh wholeheartedly. Though this was fun conversation Advika can sense how much he is missing her. Also just like him she is also missing him.

Flashback ends

" Advika Advika "

She comes out of her thoughts listing Kajal's voice.

" What are you thinking?"

" Nothing."

She said nothing but Kajal can sence she was thinking something but didn't push. Just then Adbika thought that she should asked kajal that can she take care of Rihaan for tonight.

" Maa"

Hmmm kajal hummed at her while playing with Rihaan. She looked at her. Adbika cheeks turned she is so emmbares to ask that,

" Vo.... Can... you...I..." because of her cheeks color anyone can guss what is she thinking. So kajal spoke,

" Rihaan can you sleep with dadi today ?"

She turn more rad listening to this. So kajal spoke,

" You have all the right to live as husband wife Advika. Both of you are present that doesn't mean you are not husbend wife now. I will take care of tonight."

She went from there while blushing knowing that Rihaan is in safe hands and she can be with her Maan for now. She wore beautiful sari with backless blouse. And also made dinner arrangements in thire rooms balcony.

When Abhimaan become happy with arrangements. When he saw her standing there with her back facing him. He hugged her.

" What is this for ?"

She turn around locked her hands around his nake and said,

" For my love"

After that she tell thay can spend there time freely as Rihaan will be with Kajal. Abhimaan became happy that finally after waiting so much his is getting his time. They feed eachother. Talk a lot. And finally made love.

After that when Advika was sleeping on his chest and he is playing with her hairs. They Hurd Rihaan's cry. Abhimaan became tensed, he stood-up,

" What happened?" She asked,

" Look Rihaan is crying. I think we should take him back here with us. He won't able to sleep without us."

" But Maan...."

" No Adbika let me take him here with us. Otherwise he will cry a lot. "

She shook her head at him. As he went to take Rihaan back after warring his sweat pents. Advika also wore his shirt. Soon he come back while talking with Rihaan.

" Ohh My baby is missing mamma papa. Now come sleep with us. "

Saying he slept beside Advika and kept Rihaan on his chest. With one hand on Rihaan's back and other around Advika's waist. They slept peacefully.

From sky moon and Star saw how this Davil change for his angel in sweet and caring person. And how that Angle changed for his davil. And took sands for him when he himself didn't care and asked questions which he never able to. And become strong just for them.

And thought about there beautiful journey.

So finally here story officially ends.

Did you enjoy conversation between Abhimaan and Rihaan? How did you find it?

I hope I am able to satisfy your expectations.

Please do vote and comments. This last part.

I hope you have enjoyed this journey of Advika and Abhimaan.

If you can please say something about story in comment box. So I can know your opinion. If not many words then please just one word for my story. I will be happy. So pretty please.....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.5M 95.2K 49
◉𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬◉ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒊�...
104K 4.8K 41
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...
5.2M 227K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...
720K 46.1K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...