Living with the Powers

By -fiji-

Moving in with a family friend, who turns out to be a celebrity. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not a chapter
Chapter 4
Emergency
Winners
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
busy
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
seven crappy hours of our lives
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 6

1.5K 88 5
By -fiji-

Still Tayvion's POV

Malak: yeah ok, anyways I got to go.

Ben: yeah me too.

After they left I went to go check on Neveah. I went upstairs and and knocked on the door. She changed and I have she looked amazing even though it wasn't. Wait... what am I saying I have girl friend?

Neveah's POV
After I finished packing I decide to change. While I changed I overheard their conversation.

Tayvion:Haha not funny why would I do that I have a girlfriend?

When I heard that I felt kinda hurt. But why should I be hurt I don't like him like that. Anyways, I finished changing I was dressed in a big jersey and black knee high socks. My hair was in a messy bun.
*Knock knock* there was a knock at the door. I opened to see who it was and it was Tayvion.

Me: What do you want?(I said with an attitude)

Tay: Woah what's with the attitude?

Me: I don't have an attitude

Tayvion's POV
I don't know what is wrong Neveah. First she was nice and now she has an attitude. Ugh sometimes I don't understand girls.

Before I even spoke she slammed the door in my face. Well damn..... I heard the front door open so I went downstairs to see my father with a big box. I wonder what is in it.

Me: Hey dad

Destorm: Hey son

Me: what's in the box?

Destorm: oh ummm.... its nothing.

That's weird...oh well

Destorm: So umm where's Neveah?

Me:I don't know , I don't that care about that hoe.

Destorm: Yo language, why you hate her already?

Me: First she was all nice and now she became so rude.(I said with an attitude)

Destorm: Damn (he said while walking away)

Neveah's POV
I feel bad for being rude to Tayvion. Its just I don't know what came over me. It's like I let my mind do the talking. I should probably get some rest to clear my head.

Tayvion called her a hoe
Anyways
Comment
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
266K 9.2K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...