Story of Destruction and Chaos

Elijah_RL

Word Count: 60,105 (by chapter 39) The Total Word Count (+Prequel): 86,096 THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "SOLDIERS OF... Еще

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 10

119 6 3
Elijah_RL

<DESTRUCTION'S POV>

I most likely accidently just fucked my sleep schedule up along with Chaos' by falling asleep randomly. Currently, it's 23:48, I'm wide awake and lying in my boyfriend's arms, having random suicidal thoughts and mentally fucking myself up some more.

So, another day.

Chaos stirred a bit, mumbling incoherently in his sleep. I slowly detached myself from my boyfriend and got up, careful not to disturb him.

I left the room and went downstairs, walking around in the dark. I felt like I was suffocating and flashed out to the same park that seemed to give me comfort.

I sighed and walked to the swings once more, sitting down and thoughtfully slowly swinging. There was a flash and Hermes stood in front of me, looking concerned.

"Hey," I greeted flatly, my voice deep with exhaustion.

"Hi," Hermes responded with a raised eyebrow.

He moved forward and sat down on the swing next to mine, unknowingly mirroring my date with Chaos that had occurred in the park.

"How're you?" Hermed asked.

"Answering your real question, no, I do not want to kill myself," I replied bitterly.

Hermes awkwardly coughed and looked away. A lock of his hair fell in front of his face. Before I knew what I was doing, I swiped the lock of hair away from his face. Hermes froze as I immediately drew my hand back and blushed a deep red, looking away quickly.

And at that moment, I knew...

I was in love with Hermes, of all fucking people (or entities, gods, and primordials in this case).

"Destruction?" Hermes asked, stunned.

I didn't give an answer. I glared at the ground, annoyed at myself for doing that, and annoyed at myself for falling for Hermes.

"Destruction?" Hermes repeated.

I looked up, inhumanely (inentitily?) self-aware.

"Okay, why are you acting weird?" Hermes asked, unable to take my behavior.

"I'm in love with you," I blurted out, blushing a deeper red that I didn't know was possible.

Hermes' eyes widened as he gave a small cough.

"I mean... same," he replied, blushing slightly.

I nodded in shock, unable to process what was happening.

"We're cousins," I blurted out suddenly, wrinkling my nose in disgust.

Hermes shrugged.

"Welcome to the life of a greek god," he said calmly.

"Uh, no, no, no, no, no," I laughed coldly.

Hermed looked at me curiously.

"No. I'm not a horny Greek 'mythology' entity, I'm the leader of the universe. The universe contains Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Roman, and whatever you can think of that's labeled mythology in the current day. I'm the leader of the universe, they all bow down to me. I'm not going to sink that low to act like one of you Greek things!" I yelled incredulously.

Hermes scoffed.

"Yes, there are legends and stuff about the Greek gods being irresponsible, but we aren't all that way," he argued.

"Says the man who raped his sister, more mortal women than its physically possible to count, is a sexist, misogynistic womizer who objectifies women," I retorted angrily.

Hermed bit his lip. Any point he wanted to make didn't cover up the fact that he was one of those terrible gods.

"You say that like you've never done anything bad," Hermes replied instead.

I laughed sadistically in cold annoyance.

"Oh, Hermes, if you knew half the things I had done, you wouldn't think that," I laughed coldly.

Hermes' eyes widened a bit.

"What have you done, then?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed coldly, making Hermed shiver.

"Look, Olympian," I began, spitting the word out like it were poison in my mouth, "I will not make an entire list, mostly because I lost track, but lets just say this... I am neutral, as an entity, and not a good entity."

Hermes looked genuinely afraid, and I enjoyed it. We both walked a bit farther away from the swings, Hermed looking at me in fear and me looking at Hermes with a sadistic spark in my eyes.

"You've tried to help me, and I appreciate that, but you cannot offend me like that," I chuckled darkly, my voice deep with power.

Hermes was actually shaking. With fear. Of me. I smirked, levitating high off the ground.

"The Fates cannot stop me if they've lead me up to this," I laughed coldly.

I raised my hand, about to strike him down, when I heard a yell.

"Struct!" Chaos yelled, making me look at her in shock.

Hermes turned to Chaos as well. We all stood silently, frozen fir a few minutes before Hermes looked at Chaos, very visibly checking her out. Chaos looked really uncomfortable and took a few steps back. Anger bubbled up inside of me as I left all diplomacy and landed roughly on the ground and punched Hermes in the face.

He stumbled back in shock, holding his nose in obvious pain.

"You deserve worse," I hissed turning back to Chaos who gave me a brief smile.

"Hey," I murmured, walking toward my girlfriend.

"Thanks," she said, throwing a wary and uncomfortable look at Hermes, who blushed in embarrassment.

She wrapped her arm around my waist, as I did the same.

"Hermes, you better hope that we don't see each other again," I growled, glaring at him.

Hermed nodded in fear and flashed out immediately, leaving me alone with my girlfriend.

"Let's go somewhere else," I murmured, remembering why I had left the house.

"Okay," Chaos murmured back, looking around for a second.

"Where do you wanna go?" She asked.

"Let's go to the house, I don't care," I replied, flashing us both out.

We flashed into the living room, where all of the lights were already lit. I sat down on the couch with a groan. Chaos looked at me with concern and sat down next to me.

"I can't believe that I actually had a crush on Hermes," I growled.

Chaos winced and nodded.

"It's alright, Struct, you can't control stuff like this," she comforted.

"Still, it's Aphrodite or Venus or whatever messing with me. Probably Aphrodite. It's so annoying to control the universe, you don't know what mythological god is just toying with you," I muttered.

Chaos hummed thoughtfully, snuggling into my side.

"And, even worse, he made you feel uncomfortable," I said with disgust.

Chaos bit her lip.

"It's pretty normal for women to be objectified and disrespected," she murmured quietly.

A sudden thought popped into my head and my eyes widened. It was probably unlikely, but even if it sounded stupid, I had to ask.

"Chay, you've obviously been to Earth and other planets with life before... has anybody ever tried something with you?" I asked quietly, my heartbeat accelerating.

Chaos stiffened a bit, burying her face into my side.

"I went to Earth one time, around 1976 in Earth years," she began, her voice muffled.

"There was this one man, I don't remember how he looked like or anything, and he began flirting with me," she continued.

I wrapped my arm comfortingly around her.

"You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable," I muttered.

Chaos nodded, holding onto me tightly.

"Do you want me to share something personal as well? Not to compare, or anything, but to be even?" I asked hesitantly, thinking about my stepfather.

"You don't have to," Chaos told me, looking up at me.

I shook my head.

"You've wanted to know about this before, and you know basically some of it," I began with a gulp.

"I-It's about my stepfather," I said quietly.

Chaos gasped and wrapped her arm around my waist like I had done with her.

"You really don't have to if you're uncomfortable or don't want to," she mumbled.

"No, it's now or never," I told her, getting a sudden rush of adrenaline.

"So, in general, you already know I was abused in practically every single way that exists," I began bitterly.

"And you already know that I usually went to boarding schools and wasn't around too much. But, when I was home, let's just say it was horrible," I continued with a wince.

"I actually don't know how to continue. Do you have any questions you wanna ask me?" I asked my girlfriend, glancing at her.

"How bad was it?" She asked hesitantly.

I raised an eyebrow.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, probably a 30," I responded thoughtfully.

Chaos winced and nodded.

"How much sexual abuse did you have to endure?" She asked bluntly.

I bit my lip, thinking hard.

"Around thirty times, overall, I think," I replied eventually.

Chaos' eyes watered as she gave me a big hug, holding on tightly.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"It's not your fault," I murmured back quietly.

Chaos sighed and put her head on my chest.

"I wish we could just forget about our trauma," she complained.

"Mnemosyne," I suggested with a shrug.

Chaos shrugged, humming thoughtfully. She wrapped both of her arms around me and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Within a minute, she was fully asleep. Not wanting to disturb her, I gently picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room, slowly putting her down on the bed and putting a blanket over her.

I also went in the bed and laid down next to my girlfriend, slowly drifting off into the realm of Morpheus.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8K 182 16
Your basic three days in the infirmary + get together fic Nico's recovering from the war, almost fading from existence, Tartarus and the jar. Will's...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
493K 7.5K 41
After Percy is betrayed by everyone who loves him, including his girlfriend, the love of his life, Annabeth, he runs away and joins Chaos army.(Prett...
253K 5.7K 60
This story is completely new. Forget Omega, forget all the dead warriors of the old chaos army. A brand new chaos army book that will (hopefully) be...