Tails of the Kitsune.

Door ALDavidson1996

FanFiction: Kakashi x OC *Based on the first series of Naruto 2002-2007* Aimi Hidaka was bound to an elementa... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.

Chapter 10

164 3 0
Door ALDavidson1996

As we waited for our food to come out, I poured myself some tea. My hands wrapping around the cup as I enjoy the warmth as I bring it to my lips, sipping it quietly as I lift my gaze to see Kakashi staring at me from across the table.

"Can I help you with something?"

I ask, my tone a little blunter than I anticipated.

"You said you were abandoned by your parents, can you tell me more about that?"

His voice was calm, ignoring my attitude as I raise an eyebrow.

"Just getting right into it then?"

I sigh, placing the cup back on the table as I glance over at Kit, his ears back as he looks at me - already sensing my emotions regarding the Jonins question.

"I remember very little about my family, in all honesty I don't even remember the name they gave me. Whenever I try to think back to that time it's like their faces are blurred out, their voices muted."

The masked ninja folds his arms on the table, listening to me intently as I continue.

"It was raining heavily, terrible storms causing trees to fall down, even floods in certain areas. They left me at the entrance to a small cavern, I remember feeling the cold and the blanket they wrapped me in was getting soaked causing me to get sick."

Kit whines quietly at me as his paw rests on my knee, Kakashi glancing over at him a moment before returning his gaze to me.

"I was almost hypothermic when Kit found me. He was just a young cub himself, he hadn't wandered the Earth as a Yokai for very long so we were both new to it all. I remember him dragging me into the cavern a little more, his body letting out heat to keep me warm and dry. He'd even bring me water and food. I couldn't have been older than three years old at the time."

I pause as the server places our breakfast down on the table, my face lifting to give him a gentle smile as I thank him.

"Then what happened?"

The ninja asked, my eyes returning to him as I sigh again.

"Well then Kit had to make the choice of letting me die or..."

I scratch my fox behind the ears as he looks up at me.

"Or he could bind himself to me and his spirit would keep me alive. Would help me grow until I could do those things that everyone else does to survive. He taught me so much, we'd get into mischief and I would practice using the gifts he shared with me... He's my best friend and the fact that he saved me, showed me that he wasn't like the rest of the Yokai spirits out there. The amount of compassion he has for everything, I can't even describe to you how grateful I am to have him in my life, how grateful I am that he chose me..."

Kakashi just looks at me, his eyes softening as he lets out a deep breath.

"I'm sorry your family did that to you. I can't imagine it was easy. I see why you get so uncomfortable with human interaction now."

I nod gently at you.

"It's something I've been trying to be open to but when people scream in your face that you're a murderous monster... It makes that side of things incredibly difficult."

He nods beige changing the subject.

"You said you don't remember the name they gave you, does that mean you gave yourself one?"

I smile as I nod again, my hand nudging the bowl of chicken toward Kit to gesture he eat.

"I did. Took a while to find one that I felt fit but I settled with Aimi Hidaka after a few years of searching."

Kakashi leans back into his seat.

"Interesting."

I shrug, my fingers gripping the milk bread as I tear into it. Ripping a piece off as I throw it toward Kit, his jaw snapping shut as he catches it.

"If you say so."

He leans forward again, his elbow pressing into the table as he rests his chin on his hand.

"And how did you learn to draw so well? And fight for that matter."

I chuckle as I eat a piece of the milk bread, my eyes closing in satisfaction as I do a little happy wiggle in my seat.

"I've been to many places, watched people learn to fight. I just copied what they all did and when you're forced to defend yourself, you don't really have much of a choice but to learn."

Kakashi nods slowly.

"And the drawing?"

I look at him as I think, opening my sketchbook to gaze at the art I've done.

"This? I'm not entirely sure, Kit... Acquired, a new sketchbook and pencil set for my thirteenth birthday and I kinda just taught myself."

The ninja looks down at my fox with a raised eyebrow.

"I won't dive any deeper into that."

Kits ears move back as looks at the Jonin before continuing to eat his chicken.

"So, you've only had each other? This entire time?"

"Yep."

I smile at him again as I continue watching my breakfast, my head tilting. Why wasn't he eating?

"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Hmm?"

Kakashi looks down at his food before he rubs the back of his neck.

"I guess I got a little drawn in by your story."

Kit let's out a yawn as I look over to him, his fangs showing as his tongue stretches out, my heart warming before his yawn causes me to yawn. It's just as infectious when animals do it. But I'm not as cute, it helps that he's fluffy.

"That was delicious."

"Huh?"

I look over to Kakashi again, my gaze drifting down to look at his now empty plate. His mask still up.

"How did you eat so fast... I didn't even see you pull your mask down..."

"Oh... I didn't realize you were curious about that."

He responds as if nobody in the world wouldn't be wondering what he was hiding beneath his mask. Like seriously, does he have blimp lips or something? A patchy beard? Scars? I lean a little closer as I look at him, my eyes narrowing.

"You can't tell me that nobody has asked about it. I can't think for one second that Naruto hasn't tried to get you to take it off."

I hear him laugh as he rubs the back of his neck again.

"Oh he's tried alright. Yet to succeed though."

A challenge? I look over at Kit who agrees with me telepathically as I smile. I do enjoy the idea of trying to figure out what's beneath that dark blue fabric. It would be nice to have a sketch of him with and without the mask. He doesn't seem the type to give in so easily though.

"Well, I guess what you're hiding under there isn't as interesting as everyone thinks."

I try some reverse psychology but he just laughs again.

"Nice try." 

I chuckle as I shrug.

"Can't blame a girl for trying."

He laughs again as he appears to smile at me, my lips lifting into a smile in return as my fox notifies me of Naruto's approach, my blue eyes turning to see him burst into the restaurant, a big grin on his face as he sees his Sensei and I sitting together.

"Aimi! Kakashi-Sensei! Can you come help me train? I'd love to see what you can show me!"

I rub my ear as I press my hand over the boys mouth. Shushing him.

"I'm right here Naruto, you don't need to yell."

He muffles into my hand before I lift it, a laugh coming out of his mouth as he puts his arms behind his head.

"I think we can spare some time. I'm interested to see the extent of your abilities as well."

Kakashi pauses as he looks at me.

"If that's alright with you?"

I look at Kit before giving you a nod.

"Why not, it'll be fun. I'll be able to show you what I can really do."

"Yes! Let's go!"

Naruto grabs my hand and pulls me up, my feet moving quickly as I run alongside him. Heading back toward the training ground that started it all.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24K 660 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
881 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...
635K 14.5K 48
Life is hard for the little Uzumaki. Abused, tortured, and treated like a monster. Naruto constantly walks the streets alone while receiving glares f...
228K 5.2K 52
Everyone knows about Kurama, the fox demon inside Naruto. What if there was another one, a female fox demon...Kurama's daughter, that is unknown by m...