Nirvasan - The First Act (Com...

Aspire1983 tarafından

❣️❣️❣️ Recognitions❣️❣️❣️ #1 in heartbreaker (19/08/2023) #1 in inner-struggle (18/11/2023) Summary "It's ama... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Character Development
Chapter 1. The Maiden turned Queen
Chapter 2. Shri ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 3. Home rebound
The Leads
Chapter 4. Made for each other?
Chapter 5. Lucky to have you
Chapter 6. My Pia
Chapter 7. Trustfrated!
Chapter 8. Don't mess with the Mrs.
CouCou! (Peekaboo in french)
Chapter 9. Old friends, new bonds
Chapter 10. Mate for life
Chapter 11. Move on!
Chapter 12. Let me Go!
Chapter 13. Heal for her
Chapter 14. My Friend!
Chapter 15. The Next move
Chapter 16. Not mine, anymore
Chapter 17. Closer to the truth.
Chapter 18. Inhumane act!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 19. The wedding begins
Chapter 20. My Love
Chapter 21. My guardian angel!
Chapter 22. Her Purity!
Chapter 23. ShriPia
Chapter 24. My Wife.
🌟Author's Note🌟
Chapter 25. Mr. & Mrs.
Chapter 26. Welcome to the Family!
☹️Short Break☹️
Chapter 27. The new VC
🌟The Second Act🌟
Chapter 28. Care for me?
Chapter 29. Makes me stronger!
Chapter 31. My Sara
Chapter 32. Hari
Chapter 33. Blood, sweat and tears!
Chapter 34. The Devil takes a backseat!
Chapter 35. Lies behind the truth!
Chapter 36. Help is on the way!
Chapter 37. Let's Break up!
Chapter 38. The truth is revealed!
Chapter 39. I will love you forever!
🤔Queries = Answered👍
Teaser!!!
🌟 Attention 🌟
***Author's Note***
✨✨Important Note✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 30. Flashback or back in a flash?!!

176 9 6
Aspire1983 tarafından

Pia was successful in doing her task and she kept the box aside carefully hiding it in her satchel.

She heard the door opening and rushed to the washroom to not sound suspicious.

Harish saw that the room was empty with water sounds coming from the washroom.

He then went to change in his comfortable tracks and moved downstairs to meet Hardik.

Dheer Pvt. Ltd.

"Darling, why are you so frustrated? It was just a drink, you can always make another batch," Abhishek laughed at her antics of huffing and cussing at Pia for ruining her plan.

"Why not?!! Just because you have a soft spot for her, doesn't mean I can't cuss at her clumsiness! This close! I was this close to fulfil our mission! But your Pia! I swear, Bhai*! Next time I won't spare her!" Yogita was huffing sitting on the chair with folded legs as how she would always when angry.

(*Bhai – brother)

Abhishek caressed his little sister's shoulder and consoled her as to not lose faith. He reminded her that Pia was just doing her duty as the concerned wife. So, Yogita need not worry about her as she is doing exactly what he wanted her to do in the first place.

Yogita got puzzled at her big brother's words. He chuckled looking at her crossed eyebrows and spoke

"Chutki, don't you realise? The more she is involved, the better it is for us to reach our target, hm?"

Yogita was still confused but nevertheless she nodded weakly making Abhishek ruffle her hairs, mockingly.

"Just relax. I told you. Don't worry. I have everything under control, hm? You just concentrate on your task, ok?" Abhishek then went to call his favourite person to get her inputs on their plan of action.

"Baby! I can't talk to you right now? They will reach the bar now. I will come and meet you in our penthouse, evening. Ok? *kiss*" hearing her melodious sound, Abhishek was assured that he was getting closer to hitting the bullseye. Just one more shot and then boom!

He went back to his laptop to resume his pending office work.

The bar

Rashmi waited patiently for her friends to tell them the happy news. She was curling her fingers constantly, getting tensed at their reaction.

"Princess! So long since we met! how are you darling?!" Hardik took her in a tight hug making her roll her eyes. Harish laughed at his brother's constant attempt to flirt with the goddess who paid zero attention to his words and actions.

"Good!... few minutes back. Till you arrived!" Rashmi managed to separate herself from his buff body and glanced at her bestie, Harish. She jogged to him taking him in a hug saying "...Shri! oh...you have become so tired since the last time I saw! What's the dish, Loverboy?!!" Harish chuckled at her flirtatious nature and moved back pinching her nose.

"All fine, I guess?" Harish then turned to order their regular drink making Rashmi frown at his lazy reply. She looked at Hardik for an explanation who shrugged his shoulder being clueless.

Rashmi then conversed about the findings she had done before coming to meet them.

The trio were happy with the results, especially Harish who was falling in deep love with his Pia.

Rashmi revealed how cautiously Pia was understanding the effect of each element and taking his background in consideration, prepared the perfect blend for his fits. She didn't disclose the fact of him being fed with wrong medications, as specifically instructed by Pia. She was clueless as to why Pia had told her to do so. But she followed Pia's gut feeling and resumed explaining the next part of their plan which included a party.

So, this Friday hm?" Hardik suggested for the party to be kept on a weekend as it would invite more public for their plan to work accordingly. Rashmi hesitated and told that she would not be available this weekend as she had a major project in her company, requiring her to move out of the country.

Harish then changed the date of the party to next week, getting the nod from all.

Joshi Residence

Pia was thinking on the turn of events that were happening so fast that she was finding it difficult to keep track of each and every scene.

First the return.

Second the drug abuse.

Third her failed wedding with Abhishek.

Fourth and the most confusing – their marriage.

She was getting confused as to why did Shri marry her even after knowing that...

"Ugh!! I am going berserk! I don't think I can trust anyone now! Shri needs to start taking the dosage asap, coz that's the only way we can know who..." Pia was thinking loud trying to decipher the codes running in her mind when

"Sweetheart, when did you come back? I thought you had a girl's night out?!" Shri asked her taking his shirt off and not understanding her quiet response.

"Huh?" Pia was awakened by his jerk on her shoulders. She saw her Shri but in a totally new aura – carefree...which puzzled her.

She shrugged the thoughts away and smiled at him saying that it was cancelled at the last moment as her friends were busy.

Shri hugged her from behind making her wiggle.

"Then I guess we can continue where we left off, hm?" He slyly kissed her neck making her wince. She tried to separate from him not liking his touches.

Harish turned her and cupped her face moving closer. Pia was shocked at his move and tried to not let the obvious happen.

"There is a party invite!" Pia screamed making Shri angry at her interruptions. She saw his angry gaze which was new to her, but saw that he had immediately bought his normal stance back.

He asked her smiling to which Pia removed his hands softly and told him about her parents wanting to invite them for dinner.

"Sure! We can go. Um...how about this Saturday? Is it ok for you?!" Shri then went ahead to remove his pants to which Pia turned her back to avoid his shameless behaviour. She nodded and went outside the room with the excuse of arranging the dinner.

Late at night

Shri gulped his medicines from the bedside table and waited for his Pia to turn up in their room. He was losing his patience with her and her refusal to accept their marriage.

I mean hasn't he saved her respect and given her what they wanted for so long. He rested his head on the bed headrest and looked outside the window remembering their childhood days when Pia would always be his guardian angel.

Harish's dreamscape😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😴

"No, Shri! Don't touch it! It will bite you! Crazy dog!" Little Pia tried to shoo away the puppy golden retriever that had jogged towards them to play.

Harish was happy to see a little puppy even at the disgust shown by his Pia. Pia was belching and making weird faces at the sight of the puppy licking her Shri's face making his giggle louder.

They both were walking hand in hand towards Shri's car in the early evening. Pia smiled with the ice cream remnants dripping from her chin, making Shri chuckle at her clumsiness.

"Shri, come fast! We need to go! Dada is waiting for you!" Harshini shouted while standing beside the car and held little Hardik's hand who was crying at the loss of his balloon.

"Shh! Hardik! I will buy you a new one, tomorrow! Please my child!" Harshini was trying her best to calm down the wailing child but in vain.

The driver, Nived took the child in his hands cradling him and signalled his madam to not worry. He then took off to buy another balloon to the crying little Hardik.

Himanshu was playing freely with his father who was laughing at his youngest one's facial expressions.

"Look Dada! I am a chimpanzee! Growl!!!" Himanshu then started scratching his armpit actioning a monkey, at the encouragement in his father's laughter. Harshini shaked her head at the bonding that her husband had with their three gems. Her eyes glistened more seeing her precious gems walking towards them with his little star – his Pia.

The sleepy Harish smiled slowly trying to soak in the memory...

"Shri, say something!" Pia hugged her Shri tightly caressing his hairs. But the child was still in shock at his big lose that he couldn't hear any another sound than her last words 'Be Brave and take care of your father!.'

He was like that since he saw his dying mother on her death bed with all their relatives wailing around her.

He didn't understand why they all were crying as his mother was just going to visit God and come back in a few days. Then why?

She had promised him that she wanted to thank God for giving her three most precious gems which were going to make her life more fruitful. So, she would be going to God to personally acknowledge his kind gesture towards her and her family.

Then after her return, they all would live happily ever after, after, after, after....

The sleepy Harish again moved his head side to side erasing them, go.... go.... go...

*Wailing*

Shri clutched his head at the screaming noise that seems to disturb his lovely sleep. He tried to open his eyes but was finding it difficult.

He moved to the window screen and moved it open to get some natural light in the dark room. He turned around to see...

"Holy Fu...!!What are you doing, Rashmi!!" Harish turned his sight from the shocking scene that he witnessed in the early lights of the morning. He shut his eyes tight trying to erase the scene from his head, gripping the curtains tightly.

"Can you stop screaming!! I am finally getting the baby to sleep! Please!" Rashmi eyed him with her droopy eyes trying to cradle the baby while feeding her precious Sara.

💞💞💞💞💞
Hello my dear Readers

Hope you are liking the story so far❤️

The story ahead is going to be very complicated ❤️

So, my humble request to all my readers are to read the story from the beginning so as to avoid any confusion.

As always keep an eye👀 for any hints that you may find in the previous and upcoming chapters ⚠️

Do Support me with your precious comments ❤️

Lots of love 💖

Take care 💖

If you liked the chapter, kindly click the star ⭐ button below to show your support ❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23.5K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
184K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...
26.3K 1.3K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
329K 23.7K 29
❝You can give yourself a second chance too.❞ x After being shattered, Falak Kulkarni expects no light. Walking in seemingly endless darkness, she tri...