Kakashi's Unexpected Love

By ShioriSenju7

Kakashi & Ino's love story (This is too intense for a 12 years old 🙏🏻) Life experiences that lead to unexpe... More

The night
Graduated
Meet Again
Promise
Worrying
Comfort Him
The Stall Granny
Big Baby
Busy
Discharged
Icha Icha series 📚
Mission
Attack
Revenge
Mission together
Itachi Pursuit Mission
New Promise
Kiss me hard before you go 🍃
Leave 🍋
Morning 🍋
Dangerous Mission
Upcoming Busy Days 🍋
Busy Days 🍋
Party
Upset
Helping Kiba
Assemble!
Former Sensei
Old Enemy
Jealousy
Old Friend
Madara
Last words
The End Of The War
Reward 🍋
The path to leadership
Engagement 🍋
Tender Moments
Hokage Ceremony
Sasuke's Departure
Wedding
Wedding Night🍋
Honeymoon Plan
Honeymoon 🍯🌕
Happy News
Blessing
Babies
Shocking News
The End
Another book!

Before In Front Line ♨️🍋

148 7 3
By ShioriSenju7

" In a few days we are going to war " they are relaxing at the couch together after just coming back from their training.

" yeah"  Kakashi replied sighing while resting his head on the couch, closing his eyes.

They are both dead tired , it's been weeks that they have to train without stoping by their Hokage's order. It caused them to only have little time together , they always tired and sleepy as hell when came back from their own training and too tired to do anything else. So they usually just take a bath and sleep together and this routine repeated for weeks.

"Let's go to the new hot spring , i already asked for  Lady Tsunade permission to give us three days off " Ino suggest , nudging his arm

Kakashi open his eye and sigh, with a groan he reply "I'm too lazy and tired to move right now, Ino-chan"

Ino roll her eyes at him " I am too, but..... " she whispers to him " don't you want to have emm you know time together at the hot spring " wiggling her eyebrows at him.

Kakashi stare wide eye at Ino and nodded

" Now lets get ready and pack our clothes, shall we? " Ino look seductively at him while running her fingers on his arm

Kakashi smirk and say "we shall"

After they are done packing , They both left the apartment together and go to the new hot spring that Ino talked about  with Ino leading the way .

They both check in and choose for the 'private couple set' for them .

They both walk through the hallway together while holding hands . Ino opened the door to their room and gasp at the room's decoration . Kakashi just smile at her reaction .

"This is so cool and romantic" Ino said while looking around their big room , with Kakashi follow silently behind her .

Kakashi put their belonging while Ino continue exploring their room.

Ino opened the sliding door at the end of their room , and her jaw dropped at the sight of their private hot spring that are surrounded by beautiful flowers .

Kakashi mouths fall open at the sight and turn to look at Ino, a chuckle fell from his mouth at her expressions . Kakashi hug her from behind " I'm glad you recommended this , but as much as i like to look around more , i think its time for us to try the new hot spring , don't you think?" kissing her ear lob teasingly

Ino blush and nodded "i think so.."

Kakashi kiss her neck from behind while slowly running his hands from her stomach to her lower part , rubbing her through her skirts leaving her panting for more. He slip his hand into her skirt and rub her clit through her panties . Ino pull his face to hers and kiss him deeply and buck her ass to him , yearning for more. Kakashi smirk and pull her panties upwards causing Ino to yelp and move her hips desperate searching for some touch . Kakashi move her panties aside , entering a finger to her waiting hole and move in and out slowly  all the  while looking at her lewd expression . His other hand busy removing her tank top. Ino lean back into his chest for support while clutching to his shoulder tightly. He suck her tits through her thin bra , earning a satisfied moan from Ino . He enter a second finger and move faster and deeper while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Ino moan louder than before and cum on his fingers , wetting her panties , cum dripping to the floor .

The sight making Kakashi more lustful for her , he didn't take another second to be naked and enter her hole with his dick that already wet with pre cum , shocking Ino "Argh! Kakashi!" and she moan loudly " Ahhh hah more! Deeper!" . Kakashi fuck her deeper and faster from behind . They are both still standing in the middle of their private hot spring door. Kakashi remove her bra and massage her boobs , pleasuring Ino even more. Ino eyes roll back and she cum hard wetting the floor.

Kakashi slow down a little to not overstimulate her and rub her sensitive clit with his thumb while he suck her left breast while his other hand busy pinching and rubbing her right tit ,  Ino moan loudly and her pussy tightens around his dick even more.

He move his dick  deeper and faster , his dick pulsating inside her and cum so hard that he throws his head back and moan loudly . Ino shiver , feeling his dick twitching inside her .

The mixed cum making a puddle on the floor . They both take a note to clean the floor before they left the hot spring. Kakashi pull out of her " let's get into the hot spring" and smirk at her dishelve look causing Ino to blush and roll her eyes at him.

Ino remove her wet panties and skirt . Kakashi pick her up bridal style and slowly walk down the little ladder into the water, and he put her down slowly . Ino sigh in satisfaction when she feels the hot-warm water "It's nice is not it?"

Kakashi smile " it is" he lean on the hot spring wall and Ino stand beside him leaning into his shoulder while massaging his arms .

" Are you feeling better now?"

Kakashi sigh in satisfaction and close his eyes " I am , love"

Ino smile up at him " good " and thought to do something to him  . She smile cheekily at him, who still had his eyes close and grab his length.

Kakashi open his eyes in shock and look at her " We just had sex a few minutes ago "

Ino look up at him innocently " I don't know what you talk about "

Kakashi gives her a look that said 'seriously?'

" why not? Its not like we haven't had sex more than three round before" Ino said while massaging his dick up and down in the water

Kakashi groan and bite his lips " Bu-but i thoughts you're still tired after the training and sex we just had before" struggling through his moan and groan his hands clutching the hot spring wall

" I'm not that tired and beside that , i have more stamina than you think " Ino wink at him cheekily "now lay on the floor while supporting your body with your arms"

Kakashi did not say anything and obliged . Showing his hard dick to her face while only his foot still in the water.

" Kakashi, you can't touch me or move, if you did, i will stop and we will not continue further and go straight to bed and sleep. Understand ?" Ino said strictly at him with her hand on her naked  hips , showing her amazing bouncy boobs to him.

Kakashi whimper at her and nodded " Un-understand" his pre cum dripping down a little to his shaft .

Ino lick her lips at his glistening dick and lick his pre cum from his shaft to his long dick and his tip and suck him hard up and down with so much gusto that make him groan and whimper because he can't touch her and lost in ecstasy , he fight himself to not buck his hips upward with balling his hands tightly .

Ino massage both of his ball while sucking his dick  hard with her tongue tracing his vein and teasing him with her teeth. His tip touch the bottom of her throat causing her to gag a little and groan . Her groan causing her mouth to be tighter around him and sending a vibration to his dick . Kakashi can not refrain himself anymore and whimper " Ahhh aaaahhh aaaaa Ino-chan arh angh". Biting his lips, balling his hands tighter  . Kakashi cum spraying her throat . Kakashi panting slightly " I-Ino-chan hah that is slightly frustrating and pleasuring at the same time"

Ino drink his cums with a gulp and pull back from his dick with a 'pop' and smile proudly at him.

" Now get in again and sit there" Ino instruct him

Kakashi follow her instructions without complaining and get in the water and sit inside the hot springs .

Ino stand infront of him and take his dick to her pussy lips , rubbing them together teasing him, this not only caused him moan but her too. She took his tip and let it enter her then pull it out again, she did this repeatedly and  they both precumming. Dirtying the hot spring water.

Kakashi groan and hold her hips tightly that surely will leave a bruised " let me in , love"

Ino smirk in satisfaction and move forward touching his hip with hers, making his dick dip deep inside her and both of them moan loudly " you can touch me Kashi-kun" she said lewdly to his ear .She jump to his lap and bounce up and down causing his dick to go even deeper and her boobs deliciously bounce in front his face

Kakashi groan and take her breast to his mouth sucking her tit and another one get twirl and pinch from his other hand.

Ino grasp his hair tightly causing him to groan and lean his head back in ecstasy. She move faster and her pussy started to tighten around his pulsating dick, they both groan and moan loudly "KAKASHI!" "INO-CHAN!" they both throw their head back in ecstasy. Their mixed cum dripping out of Ino's hole , dirtying the water even more.

Ino panting and said " lets go to bed, i want to try something"

Kakashi look at her in disbelief and worry " You sure? You don't have to  force yourself if you don't want to " rubbing thigh

Ino smile at him and kiss him on the lips softly "I'm sure "

Kakashi smile at her " okay then" slowly he pull out of her and pick her up  to their bed. He lay her on the bed softly " so what you suggest we do?"

Ino look up at him and grin suggestively at him " Fill me up on my other hole"

Kakashi eyes open wide at her " you mean...."

Ino turn into all four and push her ass up to him "yup....."

Kakashi grin widely and slowly entering her tight ass hole with his dick .

Ino hiss in pain when he is half in and he groan loudly " A-re you sure you want to continue Ino-chan?" Rubbing both of her ass cheeks soothingly

"Yes" Ino bite her lip in pain " put it all in "

Kakashi nodded and push his hip upward putting his dick all the way in " Arghhh so tight Ino-chan. C-can i move now?" he whimper waiting for her permission

Ino shut her eyes tightly " Move faster and deeper"

Kakashi nodded and move faster and deeper like a dog in heat

Ino pain slowly dissipates and turn into a sea of pleasure "Em ahhh Kakashi!"

Kakashi go all four above her and interlock their hands together. Her butt slapping against his hip . They are both sweating and their body heat increases. All can they think is sex and pleasure.

Kakashi enter her pussy with his fingers and rub her clit . Ino squirt , wetting their bed and kakashi cum into her ass hole . His cum dripping out of her ass . He pull out and stand up

Ino lay on the bed tiredly " i want more"

Kakashi chuckle tiredly  " i think i have something in mind, if you still up for it "

Ino look up at him determined " bring it "

" Okay, don't say i don't warn you, i steal this idea from Icha Icha Paradise " He make two  kage bunshin ( real clone of him) causing her to jaw dropped and eyes wide open . He chuckled at her disbelief expression and lay himself on the bed and lay her above him making her face the ceiling and enter her ass hole again from behind .

Ino moan and look at his clones. His clone enter her pussy and another one open her mouth and put his dick into her mouth " suck my dick , Ino-chan "

Ino sigh in euphoria feeling pleasure all over her body and start to suck on his dick while feeling pleasure from both of her hole. Ino  moan loudly and move her hips making both of his dick enter her fast and deeper. Drool dripping out her mouth and Kakashi clone move Ino mouth with grasping her hair and move her head up and  down to her throat causing her to gag and move her hips up and down faster .He cum deep in her throat and some spilling out of her mouth and he continue to fuck her mouth , not giving her a time to relax

His other clone fuck her pussy in every direction and hit her g-spot everytime , he put both of her leg to his shoulder and kiss both of her ankle, his left hand hold her leg up ward and another one playing with her pretty pussy , pleasuring her into another land . Her pussy tighten around him and her body shake uncontrollably and cum , he move his dick around her sensitive tight pussy which make their previous cum squirted out and spilling out their mixed cum out of her pussy on their bed.He continue fucking her trying to archive his target.

Ino panting in pleasure tiredly through a dick inside her mouth

The sight of  two clone of him fucking her is so lewd and sexy and to add more the pleasure that he feel , her ass hole start to get tighter around him . He groan and move his hips faster and rub and massage her boobs making her body shake in unbelievable ecstasy. He groan loudly and cum , filling her cute hole with his cum. He move his wet hips even more with his dick still inside her ass , making a sound of a puddle .

Just before both of his clone and  him cum again , he quickly pull out of her ass and  undo his jutsu causing his two clone to puff and the memory and feeling returned to him. He put his dick into her full pussy hole and move faster and deeper than ever causing her and him to scream in uncountable pleasure "KAKASHI!!!!""Fuck ahh!INO-CHAN!!!!!!!" He come so hard that his eyes rolled back and his body arched back . Ino body shiver feeling him feeling her full deep inside her uterus.

Their bed are wet with their sweat and cum . Kakashi pull out of her with little energy he had and faint . Ino look at him who just fainted beside her and smile tiredly, she slowly brings the blanket upward and surround it around them and fall into a deep sleep.

14 hours after , which is the next evening , both of them started to wake up together, they look at each other in silence, just remembering what they have done and laugh loudly

"HAHAHA we are really crazy, aren't we?" Ino said clutching her naked stomach

Kakashi snort , he can't deny that "We are and you're just that irresistible" He smile big at her and rub her stomach " You are full of my children"

Ino blush and slap his arm playfully " In every part , actually "

Kakashi blush and smile stupidly at her . He laugh and pull her closer to him , hugging her to him and kiss her temple. " Let's get ready to check out and just relaxing in apartment,  okay?"

Ino nodded and push her body up and kiss his cheek " let's go"

They both get cleaned and pack everything to check out. When they are checking out on the desk with the Old Lady , the Old Lady look at them up and down and smile cheekily " You guys is a lovely couple " with a wink

Kakashi and Ino look down at the Old Lady , blushing "Thank you".

Kakashi intertwined his hand with her ,  Ino look up at Kakashi and smile at him, tightening her hand around his  causing him to smile at her.

" You're welcome, and please come again, but please next time,.............. please be quieter " The Old Lady chuckled at their red face .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 10.7K 22
Sasuke Uchiha was a popular ninja in the Academy, but what if he didn't get the girl that he fell in love with? I removed some parts because it...
277K 5.1K 27
Naruto ends up on team ten instead of team 7. watch as new bonds are formed Ino will she like being paired with a lazy genus and the dead last. Naru...
134K 4.7K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...
7.9K 172 19
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...