Illusion | Taekook ✔️

By amy_149

✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release
Black Rose

51. Knocking Some Sense

1K 50 27
By amy_149

Kim Seokjin

Since Taehyung left, I have been doing some thinking connecting dots. Jimin knows Taehyung, they worked together for a good amount of time. Yoongi told me about the man he fell in love with was an escort too. Whom he met on his business in Lust Lillies when I asked him for a favor.

What if Jimin is that person. What are the odds of coincidence of Jimin coming to my shop. What if he knew somehow, I am Yoongi's fiancé. What if he made friends with me for this purposes.

Namjoon used him to expose Taehyung, did he tell Namjoon that I have a fiancé? If that's true did Jimin hate me. All of sudden I remembered one time Yoongi came in when Jimin was here, he was behaving weirdly. Wait a minute that's it. Jimin is the same man Yoongi loves but left.

Maybe that's the reason Jimin kept asking about my fiancé. What if he thought I am the reason, Yoongi didn't requite his love. All of this was messing with my brain. Before I could do anything, I saw Yoongi entering my Cafe. Well, I could've ask for anything else.

"Up for drinks?" He asked.

"Yeah... I also want to talk to you." he raised his eyebrows. I followed him to our regular drinking place. Usually elites come here, to enjoy drinks in their private booths.

"So.... Why you wanted to drink?" I asked him. He usually does thia when he has something on his mind to talk.

"Can't I have a drink with you Seokjin without any reason?" He chuckled.

"I know you... Now spill."

"Today was the last day, I fucked up.... I ended it today. It's done." he said looking at his glass.

"It's Jimin. Park Jimin. Isn't it?" I asked.

He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, "H-how do you...."

"Yoongi what have you done?" I massaged my forehead.

"What have I done? You know everything Seokjin. I told you he...."

"Yes, I know who he is.... Still Yoongi he is a person. He knew I was your fiancé right?" I squinted my eyes.

"Yes..." Yoongi sighed.

"Why you didn't tell me a fucking thing Yoongi? You knew he was visiting my cafe. That day, I remember clearly, it was you who made him leave. Why didn't you tell me?"

"What difference it makes? It's better like that he should know I am happily engaged so it would be easier for him to forget me. What I did to him was a mistake. I shouldn't have..... I shouldn't have done it." he gulped down his drink.

"Mistake? You confess your love to someone and call it a mistake later on? I had no idea that he knew me. How heartbreaking it was for him, knowing I was your fiance, knowing you might have chose me over him. Can you even imagine?"

"Don't worry he will be over it soon. He is into this business from years. It happens all the time."

"Seriously? I can't recognize you anymore. How can you be like this. You can't hold his hand infront of fucking society, I understand but keeping him in an illusion, hurting him, making him belive I could be a threat in his way of love? It is not you Yoongi."

He was quiet he didn't say anything. He knows that he did wrong to him,"Jimin is the one who got blackmailed by Jeon Namjoon, you were the reason. Am I right?"

Yoongi didn't say anything but nodded his head, "Do you think he told him, that I am yout fiancé to Namjoon?" I gotta be clear.

"No, he knows I would kill him for that."Yoongi said.

"Still you can't see the pain you inflicted on that poor soul. You knew it that you won't be able to give him the place he deserves then why did you gave him a false hope? Why you let it go that far Yoongi?"

"I am a human too, I can fuck up too. I fucked up. I know I shouldn't have given him any hope, it happened Seokjin...... it. happened. Before I could knew I was in love with him." he huffed.

"Then you should've owned it. What you did."

"I wanted to, I asked him to be mine only mine. He chose not to. He fucked around with others to get back at me.... He...."

"Shut it.... Are you listening to yourself right now? Because you sound absurd. You wanted to own him like a property, you wanted to hide him from world and make him your slave. That's not how it works, when you love someone you own them in both public and private. You hold them at their best and worst. You hold them with their highs and lows. You hold them with their light and dark. You hold them completely, not the parts you like."

"Nothing matters now, it's done. He is leaving Korea tonight and then I won't be seeing him again." he gulped down another shot.

"That's why....... That's why he sounded so sad. Why I feel like you did a great mistake and you are going to regret this."

"I have alot of regrets, adding one more into list won't hurt that bad." he smiled.

"Why are you doing this to yourself Yoongi. Where is the Yoongi who helped me? Can't you help yourself and him? Society can go to hell please don't torment yourself and him."

"Stop this Seokjin please stop this. I am no angel, yes I helped you because it's different and I am a human I can fuck up too...I fucked this alright is that what you wanna listen. Yes, I fucked up real bad but that's how it is gonna be......" he banged his palms on the table, that viberated badly shaking everything on it.

"I just wish you won't regret it....." I sighed picking up my coat, whole situation was making me feel sick to my stomach. I got out of the booth and walked over to the bathroom, I wasn't sure if I could go home alone in this situation, so I'll just freshen up and go back to the booth.

I got out of the stall, not knowing what was waiting for me, "Seokjin...." my body kind of stopped functioning just my heart beating furiously.

I looked at the direction of voice, there he was standing folding his arms on his chest back leaning against wall.

"You....."

"What are you doing here?" He questioned. I didn't answer him and headed over to the basin to wash my hands.

"Seokjin I am asking you something...." He came closer.

"With what authority? Am I obliged to answer you? Last time I checked you stormed out on me without understanding my point." I said patting my hands dry.

"So you are angry at me." He smiled taking a step forward and I backed away, he hovered over trapping me between slab and his body.

"N-no... You don't mean anything to me so why would I be angry?" I said making an eye contact.

"hmmm.... Assuming from your dressing, you don't seem to be on a date here. Then what are you doing in a place like this."

The bar was only open for top shelf elites, now how would I justify it and before Yoongi comes here finding me, I should do something.

"Please, I need air, I am feeling suffocated." I said and he took a step immediately. I rushed out and he followed me. When we were almost at the exit, "Wait, I have my things inside." Namjoon gestured the staff to bring it meanwhile I texted Yoongi that I have left.

"Are you feeling okay Seokjin? Did something happen, whom you were here with? Where is that person?"

"Oh God Namjoon stop it. I was with a friend, he went home, I was heading home too when I encountered you." I said.

He didn't say anything he just looked at me trying to read my expression. Looking over his shoulder, I saw Yoongi coming to this side. Well, fucking great. If both of them see each other with me being in the center, it would be an apocalypse. I worked my brain thinking of something.

So, I pulled Namjoon to the left side behind the pillar, I pushed him back to the pillar hiding him. He looked at me shocked, before he could question my action, I placed my lips on his, snaking my arms around his neck.

It took a moment for him to pick up with me but he did. Holding my waist and pulling me close. I opened my eye to look at Yoongi, who came to the counter did payment or something. Namjoon was about to pull away but I pulled him in again, kissing him and he kissed me back again as if he was granted some kind of treat.

As soon as I saw Yoongi talking on call and then leaving, I closed my eyes sighing in relief. It was too late and I realized how good it feels to kiss him, when he is holding me tenderly. We pulled back, panting closer to each other's lips. God this would be embarrassing.

"My head is spinning." I need to do some acting to get a escape from what I just did. It was not like I was never tempted to kiss him. But not like that atleast.

He snaked his one arm around my waist and I leaned a little onto his shoulder. Well, bad idea his cologne was so intoxicating. I closed my eyes to feel it.

"Should I drop you at your home?" He asked and I just nodded my head lightly, putting it to rest against car window. Whole ride was silent amd I was thankful for it.

"Are you okay Seokjin. Do you need anything?" he said making me sit on the couch and checking my temperature with the back of his hand.

"No.... I'll just sleep." I said.

"I'll be here, if you need anything then tell me." he smiled, removing his coat and loosing his tie along with top buttons of his shirt.

"You don't umm... Need to... I'll be fine."

"No, by your actions I know you are under the influence of alcohol. So, I'll be here." he said sitting on the couch and setting pillow.

I sighed, I took my clothes from the closet and threw at him. "Atleast change into these. There is the bathroom."

"You are really caring even if you are drunk. I like it." I didn't say anything to his comment and let my body fall on the bed.

I was wide awake when he came back and stopped by my bed thinking I was asleep. He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"You are beautiful Seokjin inside out. I wish I would've met you at a different time. So, all I could do was to fall in love with you hopelessly but now, I can just admire you from afar like a moonchild who loves the moon his whole life but can never touch it. You are my moon Seokjin. "

He was unaware that I heard all of it. A tug at my heart so strong, the feeling pooling inside me were too strong as they would burst out of me at any moment but this is not how it is supposed to be. He is right I and him are not meant to be.

I didn't know how long it was until I heard his soft snores. I opened my eyes to peek at him. He was sleeping soundly like I witnessed him last time. I glanced at his face in the dim light.

I wished if I could knew what he meant, what is his whole story, why he is a mystery that pulls me towards itself strongly. Why I was tempted to explore his darkness and fill it with my light. I have alot of questions about you Namjoon.

I wish that too that we should've have met under different circumstances where we had no sides to choose, no games to play. Where I would be able to see you in my light, not what others have told me.

I covered his body with a blanket, to save him from the cold night. Today I have realized one thing, maybe I can never bring myself to hate him.

---------------------------------------------------

Jinnie being the wise one... Would he be wise when it comes to himself. 🤔🤔

Love from my side 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 10.9K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
370K 18.6K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...
148K 7.7K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
503K 34.4K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...