β”β”β”π“π€πŠπ„π 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂�...

By xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... More

β˜…Heyβ˜…
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-12
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-26

3.3K 180 142
By xoxewonzzn

______.______

.
.
______
____________
.
.
Author POV

"How could you think like this!!! I never said anything to you doesn't meant you can say what comes to your mind!? How dare you think like this?!?" Taehyun yelled with rage as Beomgyu didn't said anything in back .

"I was thinking to make a better relationship between us but here you thinking like this wow, I am speechless by your words today Beomgyu" Taehyun throw the bag at the ground then grab Beomgyu chin so Harshly and pinned him to the wall.

"You know what people like you never deserve to be loved but here being a fool I am just fall in love with you" Beomgyu eyes widen when he heard what did Taehyun just said .

"What-t, Taehyun I am-"

"Just shut your shitty mouth Beomgyu!You have said a lot without knowing anything so just shut up , I don't want to hear any fucking words from your mouth,just shut up" Taehyun said and tighten his grip which made Beomgyu felt hurt at his chin.

"I should have behave the same way as soobin hyung, even though I know Yeonjun hyung is innocent but you don't deserve the kind side of me!" Taehyun yelled and pushed Beomgyu away at the couch .

"Taehyun-n , I am-" Beomgyu again try to explain but Taehyun just walked away from there .

Taehyun kick the bag which was at the floor and the bag went toward the bed. He took off his jacket and went to take a shower .

Beomgyu was sobbing at the couch, feeling guilty for doubting Taehyun, when he was treating him so kindly, at least better then how Soobin treat Yeonjun right?

Yeah there are differences between the two couples but still Taehyun never made him felt left out from anything and they both did get close with each other few days .

But now Beomgyu ruined everything just by himself, just because he was overthinking about this and because of sudden out burst on Taehyun without even knowing anything just made the situation worse .

He let out more tears and hold his mouth to not make any sound because it was almost midnight and everyone is already sleeping.

After some moments

Taehyun come out from the bathroom after taking a shower and change into something comfortable but he don't see Beomgyu anywhere at the room . He looked around the room but couldn't find the figure and so he went to balcony.

Be saw from the balcony that Beomgyu was sitting at bench that was placed at the front yard . He can saw Beomgyu was crying but did he care? No because what Beomgyu said to him today it made him so angry .

He went inside his room and lay down at the bed then fall asleep.

Next morning

Taehyun was fixing his tie while looking at the mirror until he felt someone Hugged him from the back and place his head on his back .

He know who is this but he don't felt like to turn or say anything to but he heard sobbing sound from his behind.

"I-i am sorry, Taehyun, I am really sorry what I said yesterday I was out of my mind and without thinking for second time I just said what comes to my mind but I didn't meant anything Taehyun, please you're the only person who never made me feel useless like my aunt, I am really sorry Taehyun" Beomgyu said while tears was streaming down from his eyes .

Taehyun yanked Beomgyu hands from around him and walked out of the room without looking at the black haired guy who was staring at his back with tears in eyes .

Beomgyu wiped his tears and walked out of the room as well without noticing the bag at empty spot that was middle of the between the bed and nightstand.

At the other side

Soobin was coming downstairs after getting ready to meet the doctor. He come downstairs to saw Yeonjun was at the living room, minding his own business.

He stared at him for some moments then looked away when Yeonjun turned to him.  He walked out of the mansion then went to his car .

Yeonjun was looking at the exit door than he let out a sigh and went to the backyard.

Time skip

Soobin enter the cold entrance of the hospital which was crowdy with people walking around. Some was walking around for going to check their patients and some was here for treatment just like Him.

He was wearing a mask so people didn't see his face but but still he attracted the people attention toward him because of His tall attractive body structure after all he was looking so fine in black suit .

He went to the elevator and press the floor of the doctor he made a appointment to meet . Soon he reached the floor and walked toward the cabin of the doctor.

He was feeling so nervous and with heavy steps he finally he reached at the cabin and knocked on the door .

A soft but yet low tone told him to come inside so he did.  He push the door inside and the cold wind of the room hit his body when he open the door .

He saw a figure sitting at the chair with some kind of file which was must be his patients . The man was young just like him but a little older then him .

"Hey, Mr choi, take a seat" The doctor said with a smile which made him show his bunny teeth.  Soobin nod his head and sat down across the doctor .

"I am doctor Jeon jungkook" The doctor named jungkook said while giving his hand for a shake . soobin take his hand and shakes their hands together.

"Now tell me your problem Mr choi?" Jungkook asked while taking his hand back to himself. Soobin explain him everything and jungkook wrote everything down at his notepad .

"Okay, You need to take some test Mr choi , come with me" Jungkook said and the younger one nodded his head and went with the doctor.

After some moments they come back and jungkook was checking the reports of soobin.

"So what's wrong with me doctor?" Soobin asked but the look of jungkook face was making him more worried and nervous.

"Well , Mr choi I am so sorry to say but" Jungkook stopped for a while and it was making Soobin more anxious.

"What doctor just told me!" He said as he saw jungkook let out a sigh and looked up to him and then open his mouth to speak but what jungkook said next left him speechless.

"Mr choi , you have a serious heart failure"

So you guys enjoy this part? Don't know but if u guys then vote , comment and follow me if u hadn't

Love u guys 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.6K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
43.2K 1.9K 32
Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Like he want Beomgyu . choi Beomgyu one o...
11.5K 525 23
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
6.2K 401 11
20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his bf and...