always been you| javon walton

Door yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... Meer

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 52

1.4K 10 33
Door yourmom-1890

                                   (isabella point of view)
the soft moans coming from javon is the only thing you can hear in his quiet room.

today's friday which means we have school in a couple of hours. we fell asleep early last night because of the fact that dj wanted me to join them at their workout session. it was kinda awkward because he still seems pretty pissed about me being pregnant.

which i don't blame him. if my 17 year old son came home and told me he got a girl pregnant i would probably be pissed. i understand that his son has really big goals. i'm fully supportive of his work goals and careers. i just think with time dj will learn to accept that we're having a family. whether anyone agrees or not.

i'm already pregnant.

after the workout, me and javon took a shower before he made me food, then i complained my legs hurt so he gave me a massage. we fell asleep at like 8pm.

which kinda explains why i woke up at 5am horny, these hormones are killing me.

i reach over and take javon's dick back into my mouth, pushing it as deep as i can take, his encouraging words and the sounds leaving his mouth, giving me the confidence to take him deeper. i swear this man does things to me.

"fuck baby, let me cum down your throat." he moaned. a tight grip on my hair that wrapped around his hand.

i continue to suck him, bobbing my head faster and letting little moans massage around his dick, enough for him to release his hot cum down my throat.

i used my thumb to get the liquid off that dribbled onto my chin and put it in my mouth. he brought my face to his and pressed a kiss to my neck, right below my ear.

"i love you." i whimpered when he sucked hard, knowing he left a mark. with me announcing our relationship i started letting him put hickies on my neck that will possibly show to everyone else.

"lay your pretty ass down, i need to be inside you already." he whispered in my ear before pressing a kiss to my shoulder and backing up a bit giving me some space to get into position.

i lay on my stomach. in my newly favorite position. face down ass up. i love the way he caresses my body as he forcefully fucks me in this position.

"fuck your killing me," he groaned before rubbing his hand from my ass to my back, and over again.

"i wanna see your face, love" he rubbed his dick through my folds teasing me. i'm already so wet, almost dripping.

"i love this position, it's feels so good." i begged him turning my face so i can look back at him.

he nodded his head before he teased me a couple times. rubbing his dick on my clit, in circular motions. making me grab a fistful of the comforter.
****
"you look beautiful my love." javon said placing a kiss on my head.

"thank you. i feel really pretty." i smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

"give me a spin?" he asked taking a couple steps back to watch me.

i giggle as i give him a quick spin.

"noodles is sleeping on the kitchen floor while my mom helps daelo get ready for school." javon informed me taking my hand and leading me to the couch in his room.

i take a seat and watch as javon gets onto his knees in front of me. he grabs my converse and starts putting them onto my feet.

"javonie?" i said, getting his attention.

he looked up at me and waited for me to continue.

"can we get ice cream after school." i smiled softly asking him.

"yeah we'll go."he said finishing tying the lace of my left shoe on my foot.

"let's take a picture." i said getting up and walking to the bathroom. javon stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. i open my snapchat camera and take a video of us.

"your so cute." i laughed when he kissed my cheek.

i ended the video and turned around in his arms.

"god you're so beautiful." he said just looking at my face.

i smile shyly.

"i love you." i kissed the tip of his nose.

"i love you too." he said kissing my lips lightly.
****
"touch me one more time and i swear i will not talk to you all day." i say to javon annoyed. it's hot and i'm tired. the food at this school is ass and javon had to stay after class because he is failing algebra 2. which is stupid, he didn't tell me about that, i could have helped him.

so now we're sitting at a table outside and he keeps trying to pull me closer to him. i'm about to beat his ass.

"javon, im telling you now, if you make me mad. i'm going to kill you." i tell him before aggressively shoving a forkful of salad into my mouth.

"baby i love you." he said not touching me but he scoots closer to me.

"if you loved me you would've got me real food." i said grabbing his water and taking a sip of it.

"i promise after school ima take you to go eat." he said

hearing that makes me feel better, and somehow my attitude just goes away. i scoot close to him and let him rest his hand on my leg.

i don't want to be one of those couples who's nearly fucking each other in the hall way. so we are always away from people, plus we don't do that much pda in public.

"how are my babies?" he asked placing a kiss on the back of my hand.

"hella bad already, always making me feel sick." i complained to him. fuck these babies are gonna give me such a hard time. i wasn't even sure my body can carry twins because of how small it's built, but if its not able to then i feel like god would have never made me pregnant.

its crazy, i don't really understand it but i already love my babies so much. i can't wait to meet them and just cuddle with them both. or dress them in the same clothes, and just love them.

"i'm just upset javon." i sighed and grabbed his hand playing with his fingers.

"why?" he asked me.

"your failing Algebra 2, i could have helped you. why didn't you say anything." i asked him confused.

"i don't know, i've been really stressed lately. With boxing, acting, all the interviews, our babies, school. it's just a lot right now. but i didn't want to stress you out, stress isn't good for the babies." he said looking a little disappointed.

"i knew this was going to be to much for you. don't worry about stressing me out, our babies aren't going anywhere." i told him pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"just take it day by day. we're gonna be okay. i'll help you with school." i told him. he nods his head and pulls out a bag of hot fries out his backpack.

i gasped when he gave them to me.

"oh i love you." i told him smiling at him before opening them and placing a couple into my mouth.
****
"damn girl, look at your fine ass." javon said hyping me up when i came back to the island where he's waiting for me.

"you just wanna go to my room to fuck me." i whisper before pressing a kiss on his lips. i take a seat on the chair next to him and grab my Algebra 2 book.

"shit you ain't wrong, but i appreciate you helping me out." he said wrapping his left hand around my neck and pulling me in for another kiss.

"stop babe Ella is right there with Esme." i said placing a hand on his chest so he can stop. i don't want the girls to see us like this. especially with them being young.

"okay start easily, try problem number 8." i told him giving him a piece of graph paper.

"i don't really know how to incorporate the fractions with the multiplication." he said scratching the back of his head.

"good, that's why we're doing this one, so you can learn." i said encouraging him to try it out.
****
my mom and giselle are both home from work, and we're still at the island. i put both girls to bed two hours ago. now it's 11pm. javon's starting to get the hang of it. he didn't do any boxing today. earlier his mom called me and asked how our tutoring was going.

i told her it's a long process and she said dj said he doesn't have to box today. he rather have him get his grade up then boxing.

so far javon has done 30 problems. the ones that he's having trouble on the most now are just the word problems.

"what's this about?" my mom asked placing her huge water bottle on the counter and starts opening the fridge.

"javon is failing math class, so i'm helping him cause i'm pretty good in math." i said before my mom passed me a water bottle from the fridge.

"your good in all your classes." javon grumbled before aggressively flipping the page. he has a little attitude because i told him we aren't having sex tonight unless he finishes eight world problems. so far he's on six.

"you are pretty smart baby." my mom said before pressing a kiss to my head.

"how's my grand babies?" she asked me.

"they're making me sick in the morning mom. can i just give them back?" i asked her before rubbing on my still flat belly.

"afraid not." she said before giving javon a hug.

"you two get some rest, study more tomorrow." she said grabbing her purse and starting to walk to the stairs.

"oh have you guys went christmas shopping?" she stopped and looked back at us.

"not yet." i responded.

"you better, christmas is literally next week." she said before shrugging and going up stairs.

"why you so quiet?" i asked giselle.

"i saw him." she said rubbing a hand down her face.

"saw who?" me and javon ask. yes javon is my boyfriend. but in a house full of all girls plus noodles. he's very protective of all of us. even giselle and esme.

"esmeralda's dad." she said and sighed.

"what did he want?" i said

"did he say anything to you?" javon asked

me and javon both said our questions at the same time.

"he said he wants to see esme and if i don't let him see her. he's gonna take her from me." she said looking on the verge of a breakdown.

"the fuck he is." i said getting out my chair.

how are you going to walk out of your family, and now come back and say you're gonna take your 'daughter' from her mom.

"i don't know what to do." she said letting tears slip out her eyes.

"that's your baby, your daughter. nobody's gonna take her from you." i said bringing her into my arms and rubbing her back while she cries.

javon comes to us and brings us both into his arms.

"he's not gonna do shit, i promise you that," javon says rubbing the top of her head.

"i'm just so scared, what if i lose her? i can't deal with that. she's my everything. she means so much to me. i love her with everything in my heart." she sobbed.

hearing her made me tear up. i can't ever imagine someone threatening to take my kid away. i don't even know what my  babies look like or anything but i know i'll do anything for them, for them to have everything. so for her to be told this, is breaking my heart.

i can't possibly imagine what she's going through.

"you and esme are going to be perfectly fine, nothings gonna happen." i kissed the top of her head.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: super late chapter but i've been having such a busy and hard time these past two weeks. but we getting back at it for you guys. my favorite readers!!! just know i love you and im always here if you need to talk. if  you have any concerns or questions about my book. or if you have any confession. don't hesitate to message me, i love interacting with you guys!

2,125 words

vote, follow and comment plsss!

Don't be a silent reader🔪

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3M 41.6K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
100K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
15.7K 725 53
I trail my eyes slowly from his grey eyes to his lips, his chest rising and falling on a fast pace. "L-Lewis" i whisper, "yes sweetheart?" His hands...
3.6M 96K 51
"ONE BROKEN GIRL. FIVE POPULAR BOYS." • • • It's funny how life can be amazing at one moment t...