daylight - robby keene

By maddieluvrs

IN WHICH daphne larusso crossed paths with her dads rival enemies son, will the rivalry cause them to drift o... More

daylight
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
season 2 - introduction
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
season 3 introduction
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
season 4 introduction
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
season 5 introduction
chapter 38
not an update!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 26

757 15 2
By maddieluvrs

daphne and robby had crashed at cobra kai. it wasn't daphne's ideal situation but it would make do for the time being.

daphne had woken up from sleeping on the floor and she looked over to see robby gone. the girl quickly sat up when she heard the familiar voice of hawk.

"what the hell are you doing here?"

daphne quickly stood up and opened the door from the back and walked out causing hawk to chuckle.

"seriously?" he said walking closer towards robby.

"hold on there." kreese said holding his hand up preventing hawk from walking any further.

"mr keene and miss larusso are our guests."

daphne looked at tory who was just walking in and gave the girl a small smile. she hadn't seen tory since the fight, she didn't know what their status was.

robby had told daphne they needed to get all their stuff and leave. they were going to join cobra kai, that was their initial plan. however they were going to take it slow, put everybody at ease.

"quitting already?" tory said as she walked into the back where robby was folding his shirts whilst daphne was sitting her head against the wall just thinking.

"never joined in the first place. we don't belong here." robby stated and daphne glared up to the girl.

"so you're running away?" tory said and daphne stood up.

"what if we are? you don't care." she said rolling her eyes.

tory sighed and nodded. "i hated you for what happened to miguel, you know. i hate sam larusso, and daphne." tory said causing daphne to let out a snicker.

"and i hated you too. it's nice to know we are on the same page." daphne said with a fake smile causing tory to glare at her.

"sensei kreese taught me that if you take all that hate, and you channel it."  tory said and daphne looked at the boy before watching tory throw punches and kicks at a punching bag.

"it makes you stronger." tory said nodding her head at daphne and robby.

"and it feels good. you two should try it." tory said and daphne was thinking about it.

she had a lot of anger she needed to get out. everything that happened with sam and robby, the school fight, her parents, her life. maybe this could be something that will help her.

"listen, a bunch of us are getting together after class. you two should come. or you can, run away again." tory said looking at the pair before walking away.

daphne and robby decided to meet up with the cobra kai's, out of pure investment.

"you guys took your sweet ass time." tory said as the pair walked up to the group.

"you invited them?" hawk said glaring at the girl.

"i did. why? you got a problem with that?" tory says to the boys who doesn't respond.

"here you go, keene, larusso." kyler says nodding to the pair as he hands them beers.

"nah, i'm good." robby said shaking his head.

"i'll take it." daphne says snatching it out of the boys hand causing tory to smirk at the girl.

"why, you can't handle a sip of beer?" hawk says as the group laugh.

"no, i just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool." robby says setting hawk off.

"yeah, that's funny." hawks say stepping closer to the boy before he's pushed away by tory.

"alright, let's get going." she says as the group follow.

"don't worry, it's not going to violate your probation. you just got out of juvie, not sing sing." tory says to robby as daphne smiles before heading through the crack in the gate.

"the soo? why do we have to sneak in?" daphne says looking at the group confused.

"you'll see." she says as hawk leads the group

as they enter the building kyler and hawk lead the group.

"we have less than 5 minutes." he says to the group before he keeps walking.

"less than 5 minutes to do what?" daphne says looking to the girl confused.

"we're getting a little gift for sensei." she says leaving the two left there in thought before they follow the group.

as they made it to where the snakes were they quickly opened the door as kyler, hawk, tory, robby and daphne all went in as the other cobra's where on look out.

hawk pulled out a bigger bag out his backpack and turned to kyler.

"you got the snake pole?" hawk asked kyler who immediately face palmed.

"oh, shit! snake pole, right." he says holding his head.

"i orchestrated this entire plan and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge of?" hawk snaps back.

"i forgot, ok? i've got a lot on my mind right now. if i don't pass trig this semester, my dads gonna shit in my mouth." kyler yells as hawk furrows his brows in confusion.

"just reach in and grab the snake!" tory whispers to the boy.

"are you insane? i'm not gonna stick my hand in there!" hawk says before he's interrupted by a worker.

"hey, who's in there?" they yelled through the door.

"shit!" hawk says looking back at the group.

"let's go!" kyler says grabbing tory and hawk pulling them out.

"come on guys." he says before exiting as daphne and robby stand there.

"i can do it." she says looking at the boy who looks her with a worrying face.

"are you sure? i can do it." he says and she shakes her head.

"no, no, no it's fine. i got it." she says as she reaches in and grabs the snake throwing it in the extra bag in robby's hand before running out and following the others through the gate.

"what the hell, dumbass?" hawk says pushing kyler back.

"dude! at least i brought beer." he says defending himself.

"we failed the mission 'cause of you!" hawk says yelling at the boy in front of him.

"who said we failed?" robby says causing the group to turn around as daphne holds up the bag with the snake in it.

"no way! you got it?" tory says and the girl nods and the other cobras walk up to them patting them on the back.

"you serious?" kyler says as daphne opens up the bay to show everyone.

"didn't expect that from you larusso." kyler says to the girl as she nods.

"they're natural cobra's man." kyler says and hawk gives him a disappointed look.

hawk was pissed. he was jealous that daphne and robby could do it and he couldn't.

as they get back to the dojo sensei kreese is very impressed.

"well done, i'm impressed. you showed fearlessness, leadership. and those are the qualities you need to be a champion." kreese says looking at the group before more specifically walking up to robby and daphne.

"good job. you two are what cobra kai has been looking for." kreese says putting hands on both of there shoulders as daphne smiles.

finally somebody is rewarding her, making her feel proud of herself. back at miyagi do sam would be the one to get praised.

"do you see what you can accomplish when you work together? alliances are important. for us and our enemy, you better believe that they are making alliances too." kreese says causing daphne and robby to look at eachother with furrowed brows.

"what alliances?" daphne says and kreese looks at the girl.

"oh, you didn't hear. uh diaz and your sister are working together." kreese says as daphne's eyes widen.

"yeah, they helped save the all valley. they have quite a speech. they make a pretty good team." kreese says and tory looks over at robby and daphne.

"well, it's getting late. dismissed." kreese says before tory storms out of the dojo before anybody else can.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

ok i'm gonna say this now so people don't worry IM NOT GONNA MAKE TORY AND ROBBY HAPPEN DW!! robby is daphne's and daphne's only ur welcome! anyways until next time ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.5K 106
Athena LaRusso and Robby Keene had never gotten along. It started when Daniel LaRusso starts to train Robby Keene when he can't even seem to stop and...
108K 2.2K 31
Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets the perfect boy? SEASON 4 IS OUT. UPDATE...
2.4K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...
6.9K 292 20
When her absent father starts up his old karate dojo, Hallie Keene's life changes. As she learns karate, she must also navigate her relationships wit...