The Owl House x Male Reader

By runeightmiles

Y/n Noceda was weird. His sister, Luz, was too. Then, their mom sent them to camp but they stumbled on the de... More

Authors note
A Lying Witch And A Warden
Witches Before Wizards
I Was A Teenage Abomiation
The Intruders
The Convention
Unholy Union
200
A Titans Will, Young Blood, Old Souls
The Den
Echoes Of The Past
Break
One Shot
Hush Now
Y/n Bio
3,000
True Magic
Release
I'm Better Than You
An Encounter
A Small Hint
Where I've Been...
Reborn
Past is Prologue
Final Stand
Hell

Y/n's Weapon Arsenal

931 9 1
By runeightmiles

⚠️WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!⚠️

Y/n's Magics:

Y/n's Dark Magic:

Y/n utilizes a foreign Titan Magic. It's versatility is endless, but the incantations eat away at his energy.

Y/n's 8 Base Magics:

Y/n has the peak of all magics within the boiling isles and uses it well, Being the first to instantly create palismen and thrive with his abilities.

Y/n's Iteration Magic:

Y/n Noceda, With his array of abilities, may partially (in some cases, Fully) transform into a past Iteration of Nowhere. Taking on abilities of those iterations.

Y/n's Skills:

Y/n's Combat Knowledge:

Almost 19,000 years of combat experience has given him a incredible amount of knowledge with weapons. In any form of weapon or hand to hand combat, he is unbeatable.

Y/n's Enhanced Physiology:

Y/n is strong enough to flip the boiling isles as a whole if he wished. He is fast enough to run around it in minutes. Where a witch has one bile sac, He has four of them. He is the pinnacle of what witches could be.

Y/n's Weapons/Defenses:

Y/n's Sword:

A sword made from Y/n's mind. It's unbreakable and is sharp enough to cut through the previous iteration, Nowhere.

Y/n's Shield:

It is strong enough to tank through all attacks. Magical or not. The shield has not taken a single scratch. As Y/n cherishes his sword and armor, He cherishes this the most.

Y/n's Armor:

This armor has saved Y/n from almost millions of fatal blows without taking a scratch. The only scar of battle on it is the blood and sweat of Y/n that has soaked and stained the armor for eternity.

Y/n's Infinite:

[REDACTED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 88 28
Luz Noceda is a simple girl. Following the rules, going to school, and helping out her mom. At least, that's what her mom thinks. In her free time, s...
20.7K 338 43
Before being sent to a summer camp, Peter meets Luz, a fangirl who shares the same interest in The Good Witch Azura books. When she loses her book, P...
94.8K 1.4K 22
Self-assured teenager Luz stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, her son, Y/N, a mindless Scarecrow...
7.8K 251 15
Slow Updates What if Luz never went through the portal? Y/n, is on the run with her mother Eda and brother King. While running away from the Emperors...