touch of nature * JIYOO

By jiunique

A deadly virus wiped off most of the planet's population, marking the start of it's 'New Days'. Human civiliz... More

1. "The Start of Everything"
2. "Factions and Troubles"
3. "Enemies or Allies?"
4. "An awaited meeting"
5. "No More Games" (M)
6. "First Location"
7. "Tasks and Goodbyes"
8. "The Unexpected Plan"
9. "You and I"
10. "Memories of The Past"
11. "Captain-up, Captain-down"
12. "First of Many"
13. "Close To Death"
14. "Feelings"
15. "That Time of The Year"
16. "Trouble Slowly Starts"
17. "Before and After"
18. "Accidental Wrong Move"
19. "Anything For You" (M)
20. "A So Called Peaceful Day"
22. "Broken And Repaired"
23. "Christmas Day" (M)
24. "Christmas Night"
25. "Nothing Feels Right"
26. "The End Is Near"
27. "More Than One"
28. "Closer To The Truth"
29. "One More in The Group"
30. "Last Moments Before Disaster"
31. "Calm Before The Storm"
32. "The Day Has Come"
33. "All of Their Hope Was.."

21. "Out of The Ordinary"

116 9 19
By jiunique

› 3 DAYS LATER:

On the day when Minji and Yoohyeon returned to the settlement after watching the sunset, they didn't have a proper conversation about the things they felt behind that one kiss..

Nor... did they have had a conversation at all...

Neither Minji nor Yoohyeon mentioned it even once, which started a huge suspicion amongst their close friends that they must've had an argument.

"Okay, tell us honestly now Yooh.. Did you and Minji have some kind of a fight?" Bora asked for the tenth time today, sighing in defeat when Yoohyeon shook her head. "I told you that we didn't fight so many times now- Why do you keep on asking me that same question?" Yoohyeon scratched her elbow while frowning, noticing Bora and Hayoung weren't convinced at all.

"You're not even asking where she is nor what she's doing whenever you see me..- Oh my god, is that because I kissed you!?" Hayoung exclaimed in worry, making Bora widen her eyes. "Wait, you did WHAT??"

"I-It was for the sake of Yoohyeon and Minji's safety, I swear I didn't mean to-"

"Gosh, it's nothing like that, so calm down! We're doing okay.. B-But we're just a bit confused about some things at the moment.." Yoohyeon finally gave them a lead, earning a clap from both. "About time you said something useful! What happened between you two? Like actually?" Bora asked in anticipation, scoffing in defeat of the answer.

It was the answer she had heard from both Yoohyeon and Minji for the millionth time now whenever she asked them..

"Nothing happened, we're just more busy with our work than before."

...

Bora flopped on her bed, Hayoung following her afterwards.

"It's always the same damn answer.. Always! They don't even have much work to do yet they're using that stupid excuse all the time.." Bora spoke lowly, slowly giving up in trying to figure everything out. "I'm so confused.. It feels like I'm looking at Jiu from a few months ago. Emotionless and silent the whole damn time.." Hayoung sadly said, burying her face in a pillow.

The two women then heard footsteps, earning their attention.

"Maybe they themselves don't even know what's going on. You girls shouldn't pressure them that much, instead, let them figure it out themselves." Yoobin said from the living room, peeking to look at the two women. "It's been days Bin! I understand if they have been like that for a day, but three days!? I didn't even know they could endure being away from eachother for that long!" Bora shouted out of stress, getting the attention of Minjoon who peaked behind Yoobin.

"Yoobin is right with this one, y'know? I know my sister better than anyone and I know for a fact she's going to talk to Yoohyeon soon enough.."

Or so he thought.

› 4 DAYS LATER:

"They haven't said a word to eachother at all.."

Minjoon sighed, holding his head in his hands while glancing at the calendar.

"For a whole damn week.." Bora spoke from behind the man, making him turn around and look at her. "What are we going to do now?" Minjoon crossed his arms, getting startled when Bora suddenly clasped her hands together with a gasp.

"Let's set them up!" Bora suggested, making Minjoon hum. "How exactly are we going to do that? We've tried so many things y'know.. Trying to make them feel jealous of the other, ask them constantly about it, try to make them sleep together or just have a simple talk.. Nothing works." The Icebreaker sighed sadly, feeling bad for them.

"What's with the long face now? You haven't even heard my offer.." Bora pouted, surprised when the man hugged her as an apology. "Sorry for that.. I'm just a little worried.. They were literally together all the time and now they're just like.. strangers." Minjoon looked down, getting pat on the back in return.

"Don't worry Minjoon, I think my idea could work properly.. unless something else happens but let's hope it won't." Bora said with an awkward smile, getting the attention of Minjoon. "I'm interested.. Tell me more."

...

"You're actually crazy Bora."

Minjoon shook his head in an instant, doing an X sign with his hands as well.

"But why?? It might go as planned!" Bora pleaded, getting shut down again. "It MIGHT go as planned.. How did you even think of that?" Minjoon sighed, thinking he should give up at this point.

"It's always been Yooh that came up with the amazing plans, but I'm sure this one will work out. Please, let's just try it?" Bora softened her gaze, instantly getting happy when Minjoon gave into her pouts.

"Gosh.. Fine, but if something bad happens, you'll be the one to blame." He pointed his finger at her, being taken aback when she hugged him as a reply. "I swear it'll go well, trust me on that! You tell Minji to go there and I'll tell Yoohyeon that Minji is in trouble- but don't actually get your sister in trouble, since I'm not sure if it's full moon or not. And kaboom, easy peasy!" The woman smiled widely, giving him a fist bump before running out the dorm to find Yoohyeon.

"Gosh, it better work out or I'm going to be pissed.."

› 11 PM:

Bora reached the library, seeing Yoohyeon reading a book while being crawled up on a chair like a little kid. The woman weakly smiled, soon switching to a serious expression. She whispered in a special way to get her ex leader's attention, and it worked. Yoohyeon instantly looked at Bora in confusion and worry, waving her hand like a lost puppy.

"Hey, what's with that whistle? Did something bad happen?" Yoohyeon asked, widening her eyes at the answer.

"Minji is in trouble.."

"O-Oh.. What kind of trouble?" Yoohyeon answered soullessly, making Bora sigh to herself at that reaction. "She went to search for something and got in very bad trouble.." Bora lied just to check if Yoohyeon would react in any way, feeling defeated when the only girl hummed.

"That's.. unfortunate.. Is she okay now?" Yoohyeon asked, not sounding too interested. "Wha- Kim Yoohyeon? Are you for fucking real? I'm telling you that Minji got in trouble and all you do is react like she's nothing to you.. Do you even care about her anymore!?" Bora scoffed, making Yoohyeon put the book down while massaging her temple.

"You're making me seem like someone heartless right now. Of course I care about her, but it's obviously a lie by the way how you're constantly fidgeting with your sleeves and looking around." Yoohyeon pointed out her flaws, making Bora sigh. "I actually hate you so much.." The woman sat on the ground in defeat, getting pat on the head.

"I love you too, Bora." Yoohyeon said with a weak smile, getting back into reading. Bora just sulkily looked down at her radio, suddenly getting a call by Minjoon.

"Hey Minjo-"

"Bora, We're fucked.. I'm not even joking right now, we fucked up."

The man informed nervously, making Bora hum loudly in shock. "W-Wait, you mean.." Bora asked hesitantly, instantly standing up, which also got Yoohyeon's attention. "Why did you actually tell her to go!? I told you not to tell her anything unless it's full moon tonight, you idiot!" Bora raised her voice, walking around in circles out of anxiety.

"I-I thought it was full moon, but it's not.. Gosh, I'm so damn stupid.." Minjoon shakily spoke, making Bora bite her bottom lip while thinking of what to do.

"Is anyone with her? Just don't tell me she'll actually go alone.." Bora asked, worriedly waiting for an answer.. "She's alone there.. Completely alone.. And she's not picking up her radio, we have to go to her." Minjoon answered sternly, making Bora stare at Yoohyeon while the girl was completely confused.

"Who'll be alone and where?" Yoohyeon asked, sighing at the answer. "M-Minji is alone right now at an abandoned warehouse near Hongdae.." Bora answered shakily, making Yoohyeon shake her head.

"I almost fell for it the first time, but it won't work the second time. If you're done with this, let's go back to the dormitory." Yoohyeon fake yawned, putting the book down. She walked a bit towards the exit, turning around and seeing Bora still standing in one spot while clenching her radio.

"I'm serious Yoohyeon. I-I think Minji really got in trouble." Bora said shakily, finally alerting the younger. Yoohyeon paced towards Bora, holding her shoulders and staring right into her soul.

"What were you guys planning in the first place?" Yoohyeon asked with a neutral tone, making Bora gulp. "W-We wanted to get you two to talk in private in that warehouse, but I told Minjoon not to tell Minji to go there unless he was completely sure that it's full moon.." Bora answered, making Yoohyeon slightly squeeze the older's shoulders.

"Bora.. Minji is on an expedition with a team.." Yoohyeon tilted her head, making Bora instantly shake her hands. "She was, but me and Minjoon told her to go there as a lie that there's something SYM related in that warehouse.." Bora looked down, feeling guilty for lying in such a stupid way.

Yoohyeon frowned, looking up to the ceiling in defeat and instantly getting serious again. It was time.

"Tell Minjoon to stay here. I'm going there alone." Yoohyeon ordered, turning around to leave. "Wait, what if it's way too dangerous?" Bora worriedly said, noticing a slight spark in Yoohyeon's eyes. The woman then nodded, knowing that no matter what, Yoohyeon had to go there. Alone.

"Be careful Yooh.. And please come back soon with her."

Yoohyeon slightly smiled, instantly running straight towards the settlement's exit. The girl didn't have any unnecessary thoughts other than Minji's safety and health.

She was running at full speed, reaching the warehouse in almost 10 minutes.

The girl shook her radio a few times, finally getting enough connection to contact Bora.

"Bora? I'm there and it's pretty silent right now." Yoohyeon informed, getting a slight sigh of relief as a response. "Gosh, I hope she didn't reach this place.." The woman said silently.

"No, she definitely did. If it's about SYM, I'm sure she dashed there in an instant." The younger outcast replied confidently.

Yoohyeon gulped, worriedly looking around for a slight bit of light. "You guys really chose this dark fucking spot out of everywhere in the city?" Yoohyeon scoffed, making Bora spur out excuses.

"It's not our fault you guys haven't spoken in so damn long! We had to do something to fix it but I never thought this would happen!" Bora kept on talking and talking for a solid minute, noticing Yoohyeon was being very silent."Yooh?-"

"Shh! I think I heard something." The girl shushed at the older, leaning her head forward towards the opened backdoor to the warehouse.

"Yooh, is something going on?-"

"Fucking die already!"

Yoohyeon widened her eyes, recognizing the familiar voice. "I heard her. I'm off for now."

"Wait-"

Yoohyeon didn't let the older finish her words since she had disconnected and was already running inside without a second thought. The girl glanced at a few corners, trying to locate where she could've heard that shout from. She saw corpses of infected, as well as of survivors and people from other factions, feeling more nervous than usual.

"Where the hell are you Minji.." The girl whispered to herself, feeling her breath shaking from too much worry.

Yoohyeon then heard a groan of struggle, running straight towards that location. The girl then widened her eyes, seeing an infected being close to biting off Minji's shoulder. Yoohyeon didn't waste a second and ran towards them, jump-kicking the infected's head to get him away from Minji.

"Y-Yoohyeon..?" Minji silently uttered, being completely surprised by the girl's sudden appearance. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt..?" Yoohyeon asked, feeling surprised by the way how Minji was staring at her with glossy eyes. "You finally spoke to me again.." Minji weakly said with a weak smile, making Yoohyeon soften her gaze. But right then, Minji widened her eyes and pointed behind Yoohyeon.

The girl understood the older's gesture, instantly turning around and swinging her hatchet out of instinct. Yoohyeon sighed in relief, having successfully managed to cut the infected's neck before he could attack them. The spot was now safe.

The younger then suddenly looked back at Minji in shock, hearing her wince while trying to stand up.

"A-Are you hurt..?" Yoohyeon weakly asked, noticing how Minji was holding her stomach. "I'm.. okay. Just a little cut from stumbling.." Minji assured the younger, but the way how she was standing while painfully wincing didn't seem like she was okay. "Let me see it." Yoohyeon asked, being taken aback when Minji shook her head in immediate denial.

"I'm okay, don't.. don't worry." Minji put her other hand out, trying to take a step closer, but almost stumbled to the ground. Yoohyeon was quick enough to catch the older, carefully helping her walk towards a wall to let her rest by leaning her back on it.

"Please Minji, let me see.." Yoohyeon whispered, looking into Minji's weakened state. "I told you.. I-I can handle a small wound. Not the first time.." The Icebreaker tried not to sound too bothered by the pain, but felt how Yoohyeon was holding onto her hand and pushing it away from her stomach. Minji was way too weak to resist her actions, and only winced silently.

"Yooh, please.. Don't.." Minji tried to protest, but the latter wasn't going to let it go.

The girl raised Minji's shirt a bit, instantly widening her eyes at the deep, bleeding cut on her stomach. Thankfully, it wasn't a cut done by an infected, but most probably a human. Maybe one of the survivors whose corpses she saw on the ground near the entrance.

"S-Stay here, I'll go look for a first aid kit a-and treat this.." Yoohyeon stuttered, panicking because the wound was fully opened and the woman was losing a lot of blood. "Fucking hell, Kim Minjoon.. I'm so going to kill your ass for bringing Minji here for no reason.." The girl mumbled to herself, it being heard by Minji.

"Did.. Did Minjoon and Bora lie about the SYM items?" The woman weakly asked, instantly getting shushed at. "Don't talk Minji, you'll tire yourself even more.. And yeah, you're in this mess all because Bora and Minjoon wanted us to have a proper talk.." Yoohyeon answered, hearing a breathy chuckle from Minji.

"I guess it worked.. We're talking to eachother again.." Minji weakly said, noticing Yoohyeon looking down. The woman cuped the younger's cheeks with her bloodied hands, making her tear up. "It's not only your your fault Yoohyeon, I wasn't talking to you as well.. I'm so sorry about that.." Minji caressed the younger's cheeks, feeling how Yoohyeon's tears were dropping down to her hands.

"Minji please don't apologize for anything.. Just stay awake and I'll go look for something to stop the bleeding." Yoohyeon whispered, silently sobbing out of worry. The stab wound was clearly hurting the Icebreaker a lot and that shattered Yoohyeon's heart.

Right when Yoohyeon was about to stand up, she felt Minji holding onto her hand tightly and pulling her back infront of her. Yoohyeon closed her eyes for a split second, not wanting to think of anything negative since Minji's state was way too bad.

"Minji, please, let me go.. I'll come back quickly.." Yoohyeon softly spoke, getting a head-shake in return. "I'm not.. going to let you go again.. Stay with me, please.." Minji hardly begged, smiling when Yoohyeon hesitantly crouched infront of her.

The woman cuped the girl's cheeks again, tearing up while looking at her.. She missed Yoohyeon. A lot.

"I missed you.." Minji let her silent tears roll, making Yoohyeon shakily cup Minji's cheeks as well, trembling at the view. "I-I missed you too Minji.. S-So fucking much.." The girl sniffed, getting pulled into a little hug. Minji sighed, closing her eyes and burying her head in the younger's neck. She missed the girl's scent so much.

"I'm sorry Yoohyeon.."

"For what..?"

"M-Minji..?"

Yoohyeon hesitantly said amidst the hug, widening her eyes when Minji didn't answer her. She quickly pulled out, panicking in an instant when Minji had her eyes closed.

"No no no, wake up Minji! I'm here, please wake up!!" The girl shouted, feeling her tears falling down and her voice breaking. "Please Minji, don't do this to me, wake up!" The younger slightly shook Minji's body, shouting out of fear and frustration when the older didn't respond in any way.

"Shit..- B-Bora! She'd know what to do.." Yoohyeon spoke to herself, rummaging inside her pockets to find her radio and instantly dial her best friend. It didn't take long before the call was connected, making Yoohyeon slightly feel relieved.

"Yoohyeon?-"

"Bora, help me out! Minji isn't waking up and bleeding a lot! The fuck should I do now??" Yoohyeon spoke with fear in her voice, hearing Bora gasp at the sudden information.

"F-Fuck..- Look for a first aid kit at the storage room inside the warehouse! There has to be one." Bora quickly thought of something, sighing loudly in relief when Yoohyeon shouted that she found a first aid kit after going in there. "N-Now what?" The girl said, completely forgetting how to treat wounds out of panic.

"Disinfect the cut and quickly put something on the wound to make it stop bleeding, you know that!" Bora exclaimed, feeling way too anxious because of Yoohyeon's panics. "O-Okay, I can do that, I can do it.. I'll come back with her no matter what.."

"You better do that.. Be careful and gentle with the wound, Yooh.. Don't waste time."

"I-I won't.. Talk to you later." Yoohyeon ended the call, putting the radio in her pocket and running straight back to Minji. The girl sat on the ground, pulling Minji's shirt a little and biting her inner cheeks at the worsened state of the wound.

"Please stay strong Minji.. I need you to wake up.." Yoohyeon weakly uttered, carefully disinfecting around the corners of the wound and tying the bandage tightly around the woman's stomach area. Yoohyeon did that many times until she was completely sure the bleeding had stopped, sighing in relief when she was done. She checked the woman's pulse, feeling her eyes get swelled with tears out of relief.

Minji was still alive.

"Good job Minji.. Good job for enduring it all.." Yoohyeon cuped the unconscious woman's cheeks, bringing their foreheads together and crying. The girl almost had her world crumble apart in the matter of a few minutes, which made her realize one thing.

She really couldn't live without Minji.

"I'm so sorry for keeping my distance from you, Minji.." The girl talked to the woman, even though she knew Minji probably wouldn't be able to hear whatever she was going to say. "I'm so sorry for being so stubborn and thinking it was you that wanted to stay away from me.. because of that kiss.." She admitted, sniffing while silently sobbing.

"We never talked about that kiss.. mainly because I was too big of a coward to admit how much it meant to me.." Yoohyeon silently uttered, kissing the woman's forehead and letting her lips rest on it for a bit. "I was so scared Minji.. I still am.. I'm scared that I was the only one that felt something different about that kiss.. I'm scared of admitting how important it was to me.."

"I'm scared of admitting how much you mean to me because I'm scared of my own thoughts.. I don't want to show how weak I am because I want to appear as someone strong enough, I want to seem dependable.. I'm scared of depending on other people because I'm scared of possibly losing them because of my selfishness.." Yoohyeon weakly admitted, feeling how her eyes were so heavy to the point she had to look down and hug the older's shoulders to cry on them.

"I'm scared of losing you, Minji. I don't want to lose you.. Y-You became my number one in everything and i-if I had lost you today.. I'd never forgive myself for being such a coward. I-I'm so sorry for not being able to say this to you sooner or when you're awake.. I'm sorry for d-disappointing you all the time.." Yoohyeon weakly uttered the last words, crying hard while holding the woman's body closer.

"You.. have never disappointed me.."

Yoohyeon widened her eyes, pulling out the hug and staring into Minji's orbs while she was weakly blinking.

"Minji..?" The girl wiped her tears, cuping the older's cheeks. "How are you feeling? Does your wound hurt a lot?" Yoohyeon worriedly whispered, surprised when Minji suddenly pulled her in a hug again.

"What you just said.. Did you mean it?" Minji weakly asked, getting a little nod in return from Yoohyeon. "I did.. You mean so much to me Minji, I really don't see the point of living in this world if you're not in it.." Yoohyeon rested her head on Minji's shoulder, slightly closing her eyes because of the warmth she felt.

"I meant the kiss.. from a week ago.. Did you really feel something?" Minji asked, taking Yoohyeon aback by that. The girl sighed, pulling out the hug and preparing herself to speak while looking down. "I.. I did.. I can't explain it, it just felt right. Everything felt right, I felt right.. You felt right." Yoohyeon sighed, feeling how Minji was moving her hands to cup Yoohyeon's cheeks with a slight smile.

"I'm so glad you felt it too.." Minji silently whispered, making Yoohyeon widen her eyes while staring into Minji's ones. "I was sure it wasn't a 'spur of the moment' kind of kiss, because I could truly feel how much it meant to me.. and to you too." The Icebreaker caressed the younger's skin, smiling at her. "I was scared as well, but don't you ever think that I'm disappointed in you.. I'm always proud of who you are Yoohyeon, don't you dare forget that.. Never forget it."

Minji pulled the girl closer, kissing her trembling lips. Yoohyeon closed her eyes, letting the swelled up tears roll down her cheeks while melting in the very much longed for, warming kiss.

They felt it again.. the emotions of the other in that simple, yet important interaction. The feelings were much stronger now that they've revealed what they've been keeping deep inside themselves for a whole week.

Yoohyeon slightly pulled out the kiss, smiling at the comfortable atmosphere. Minji smiled as well, rubbing the younger's skin while resting her forehead on the latters. Yoohyeon hugged Minji, not too tight because she didn't want to hurt the woman, but at the same time she didn't want to let go of her.

"I missed hugging you.." The girl whispered, making Minji lean her head towards the girl's one. "Me too Yooh.. I missed hugging you, talking to you, seeing you.. I just missed everything about you." Minji admitted, suddenly trying to stand up. Yoohyeon held the latter properly, pulling her up carefully. "Can you walk?"

"I-I can manage, even though it hurts.." Minji winced, holding onto the younger's waist while taking slow steps. "That won't work, you'll get hurt more. Get on my back." Yoohyeon carefully stood infront of the woman, motioning with her hands for her to hold on to her. Minji nodded, slowly getting pulled up by her legs while she hugged Yoohyeon's neck.

"Doesn't this feel like deja vu?" Minji uttered, making Yoohyeon chuckle. "It does, but the only problem is that I hate both moments because you're the one who's hurt.." Yoohyeon pouted to herself, being taken aback when Minji kissed her cheek.

"Thank you for always saving me.. I probably would've died both times if you weren't there." Minji snuggled into Yoohyeon's nape, breathing heavily because of the pain on her stomach. "I'll always jump into risks as long as I'd save you in the end. I don't mind dying for you as well." Yoohyeon said, getting a slight slap on her shoulder.

"Don't you dare do that! I would rather die than see you risk your life for me.." Minji scolded the younger, earning a chuckle from her. "I can't promise you that, but I'll try my best not to die for my princess." Yoohyeon whispered, feeling Minji hug her tighter.

"If you die for me, I'll kill you again.." Minji sulkily said, slightly smiling when Yoohyeon turned her head to kiss her cheek. "I won't die without a proper fight, I can promise you that." The girl uttered with a slight smile, walking stealthily without wanting to attract any infected whom were roaming on the streets.

...

Yoohyeon reached the settlement after a long walk, surprising the outside Icebreakers that were scouting. She assured them that everything was okay, then proceeded to walk towards the dormitory where Minjoon and Bora were.

The girl opened the door, shocking the two because of the view.

"Oh my god, is-is she alive..?" Bora weakly asked, sighing in relief when Yoohyeon nodded. "She is, but she's asleep now.." The girl looked towards the sleeping woman behind her, smiling at her.

Bora and Minjoon watched the two, slightly smiling to eachother since their plan worked, even though one was badly hurt.

Minjoon looked at Bora, noticing how saddened she looked. He tapped on her shoulder, nudging her waist while putting his arm around her.

"Don't look so sad, I'm sure Ji knows we would never mean to hurt her on purpose." Minjoon slightly smiled, noticing Bora was less tensed up than before thanks to his words. "I can't help but feel like a bad person, you know? If it wasn't for Yoohyeon, she would've died tonight.." Bora glanced at the girl, smiling at the way how Yoohyeon was being careful with everything.

Bora then tilted her head, noticing something seemed different about Yoohyeon. The girl looked unusually different while taking care of Minji.

"Doesn't Yoohyeon seem a little different?" Bora asked, getting a nod in return from Minjoon. "I think they definitely talked about their problem and.. it seems like it went well." Minjoon chuckled, smiling at how gentle Yoohyeon was with everything. The girl covered Minji's body with a warm blanket, sitting on the ground while keeping track of Minji's pulse, breathing and checking on her wound at all times.

"Hey Yooh?" Bora called out, getting the girl's attention. "What's up?" The younger answered. "Will you stay here tonight?" The small woman asked, getting a thumbs up in return. "I'll watch over her all night long, you can trust me on that." Yoohyeon smiled, fully switching her attention back to Minji.

"You heard the girl, she'll protect her princess." Minjoon chuckled, walking over to Yoohyeon and ruffling her hair. "Thanks for helping her Yooh.. but can you tell us what the actual problem was now that everything seems okay?" Minjoon asked, getting a weak nod in return.

Both Minjoon and Bora sat down behind the younger, patiently waiting for Yoohyeon to start explaining everything.

...

Yoohyeon explained everything about their unusual kiss and the stupid reason why they kept their distance, surprised when Minjoon and Bora understood everything.

"Are you guys seriously not going to question anything?" Yoohyeon asked, shocked when they nodded with smiles. "I mean, I'm only confused about why you guys thought you shouldn't talk to eachother instead of clearing everything up. Otherwise, it's all good." Minjoon gave a thumbs up to Yoohyeon, glancing at Bora who seemed to have a similar opinion to his one.

The duo then stood up, sighing while chuckling at Yoohyeon. The girl tilted her head, knowing there was something that they weren't telling her just for teasing.

"What is it?" Yoohyeon poutily asked, getting her hair ruffled by the Icebreaker. "Nothing Yooh, we'll leave you and my sis alone now. Good night!" Minjoon waved at the girl, pulling Bora out with him. The second they were out, they clapped their hands and got excited like kids.

"Holy shit, I swear they both fucking like eachother!" Minjoon whisper-shouted, laughing when Bora seemed to be too dramatic with her reactions. "Woah- I never thought my Yooh would be so damn shy! That's clear evidence she likes Minji!" The woman whisper-shouted as well, suddenly hugging the man.

Minjoon hesitantly hugged her back, feeling how his heart was palpitating. Bora noticed how stiff he got, calling him out for it.

"Did you suddenly forget how to breathe or something?" Bora teased the Icebreaker, tilting her head when he got a little serious. "Bora, I.. I want to tell you something." Minjoon said, making the woman think about something, but she instantly denied that thought. She pulled him to sit on a bench on the hallways, smiling while waiting for his words.

"L-Look, after I listened to Yoohyeon's story and how she almost regretted not telling Minji what she felt during their kiss, I thought I should tell you what I truly feel as well." Minjoon stared straight into Bora's eyes, leaving her shocked. The thing Bora thought wouldn't happen at all was actually happening. And she couldn't lie, her heart was beating very fast.

"After we first met in that club night, I fell for you the moment I watched you dance. And now that we've spent almost every single day together because of my sister and Yoohyeon, I'm sure of my feelings. I-I like you Bora.." Minjoon stuttered out the last sentence, worried that he would possibly get rejected.

He didn't have high expectations as he never thought he could ever date someone as amazing as Bora, but he had hope. He hoped that maybe she would give him a chance to prove just how fond he was of her.

Though, he didn't expect her response to his confession to be.. that?

"Minjoon.. You have no idea how upset I am right now." Bora said out of nowhere, taking the man aback. "Upset..? Wait, is that because of my.. confession?" He worriedly asked, surprised when Bora nodded. He looked down, sighing to himself.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have confessed.." He weakly sighed, getting a stern nod with a little 'hmph' sound in return. "You bet you shouldn't have! I wanted to confess first!" Bora scoffed, trying to suppress her laughter when Minjoon frowned.

"Wait what..?' He tilted his head in shock, earning a sigh of defeat from Bora.

"I can't believe this.. I've been planning to confess for almost a week and you decided to say that now? Couldn't you have waited a day or two more?" She shook her head, secretly smiling to herself.

"Hold on.. Are you saying that-"

"Oh my god- you fucking idiot! Yes I like you too! Gosh, both you and Yoohyeon are so clueless sometimes.. No wonder you two are friends." She scoffed, laughing at how happy the man was. "You're not joking, right? You actually like me?" Minjoon stood up, laughing out of joy when Bora rolled her eyes from shyness.

"Okay, can't you be more quiet? I don't want some of your fangirls to kill me in my precious sleep." Bora joked, earning a smirk from the man. "They won't hurt you if you sleep beside me, y'know?" He smugishly said, earning a scoff in return. "What a cute way to say you want me in your bed." Bora joked, yelping when Minjoon suddenly carried her on his shoulder.

"It was actually a cute way of saying that I want you beside me even when I sleep, but yours works too." He teased, giggling when Bora squealed at the way he was faking that he would drop her. "You're so damn mean to your future girlfriend.." Bora sulkily said, making Minjoon stop and suddenly carry her while she was facing him forward.

"Are we dating now?" He asked, not managing to hide his smile when Bora cuped his face and kissed his lips. "I'll only date you once I'm the only woman who'll be beside you. I'm sure you know what I mean." Bora gestured by pointing at a dorm room, it being Minji and Hayoung's one.

"I'll tell her tomorrow, I promise you that." He sternly nodded, making Bora smile at how elated he looked. "Are you that happy that I like you back?" Bora asked with a cheeky scoff, getting a caress on her thighs in return. "What kind of a question even is that? Of course I'm happy that my dream girlfriend likes me back." He answered with a big smile, chuckling at how shy Bora got when he called her his dream girlfriend.

"Such a stupid flirt.." She silently sighed, burying her face in the crook of his neck when they reached Bora's dorm. Yoobin was sitting on the couch, frowning with a gag the second she noticed them.

"Gosh, I don't want a second pair of Jiu and Yoohyeon.." Yoobin scoffed, slightly smiling when she noticed a different vibe coming from them. "You guys actually seem different than them. Are you two finally dating?" Yoobin asked, shocking the two.

"You could say so- But how the hell did you know?" Bora questioned in confusion, making the other woman clap in amazement. "I'm just too good at guessing. I'm happy for you guys! Hope you'll last for a pretty long time."

"I'm not planning to leave Bora any time soon, so don't you worry about that." Minjoon smiled, putting the small woman down and caressing her head. Yoobin sighed to herself, bidding the two goodnight and went to sleepover at Hayoung's dorm.

Bora and Minjoon looked at eachother, both confused and thinking about the same thing.

"What do people in relationships do?" Bora asked, chuckling when Minjoon shrugged like a kid. "We can just act like usual, but with a few add ons." Minjoon pursed his lips into a little smile, getting a nod in return from Bora. "I guess so. What are the add ons supposed to be though?" She asked, earning a hum from the man.

"Spending more time together? Or going on dates whenever we want to and.. mostly staying loyal to eachother." He answered by counting on his fingers, looking at the small woman next to him. Bora slightly smiled, hugging his arm and pulling him towards the bed. She lightly pushed him to lie down, positioning herself next to him and hugging his waist.

"I like those ideas." Bora rested her head on his shoulder, making him instantly smile. "Wanna know what I like the most though?" Minjoon cheekily smiled, making Bora roll her eyes since she knew what he would say. "If you're going to be a cheesy idiot all the time, I might just steal Yoobin's ear plugs." The small woman teased, chuckling when Minjoon pouted.

"Why can Minji and Yoohyeon be cheesy all the time but I can't.." He sulkily spoke, getting a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Because their words don't make me flustered, yours do.." Bora shyly answered, making Minjoon turn his head to look at the woman next to him. He sweetly caressed her cheek, smiling happily at her.

"You're so damn cute, you know?" He teased the latter, making her squeal and hide her face in the crook of his neck. Minjoon lightly chuckled, caressing her head and pecking her temple.

"Cutie.. Goodnight, Bora." He whispered, closing his eyes with a big smile on his face. "Goodnight, Joon.." She whispered back, hugging him closer and smiling as well.

They fell asleep with the excitement of telling their friends about their new begining, hoping to motivate two others to reveal their true feelings for eachother as well.

They hoped Minji and Yoohyeon wouldn't deny the feelings they had for eachother anymore.

› END OF CHAPTER 21 ‹

New ship is out hehe~

› ‹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 39 6
❝Don't speak. Don't make noise. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲.❞ The world falls victim to a man-made plague, one that captures it's host through...
738 63 5
"Is there a chance that parallel lines will meet?" "It's up to you. We're not lines, we are humans. We can meet the path that we want without having...
41 2 4
amidst an apocalyptic landscape of pain, violence, and sacrifice, two college boys struggle for survival among a war-torn Seoul. Soobin was a lonely...
9.7K 536 20
A popular girl group Blackpink is happily living inside of a dorm when suddenly a virus spread at their City, this virus is uncontrolable, no one can...