daylight - robby keene

By maddieluvrs

IN WHICH daphne larusso crossed paths with her dads rival enemies son, will the rivalry cause them to drift o... More

daylight
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
season 2 - introduction
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
season 3 introduction
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
season 4 introduction
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
season 5 introduction
chapter 38
not an update!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 22

829 19 6
By maddieluvrs

daphne got driven home by her dad that day robby got arrested. the car ride was pretty quiet, nobody wanted to speak up until somebody finally did.

"why'd you go with him?" daniel asked daphne who was sitting in the passenger seat next to him looking out of the window.

daphne sighed, "i didn't want him to be alone." she replied sitting back crossing her arms, eyes staying on the road infront of her.

"but him running away was his choice. i'm sure he would've been perfectly fine on his own." daniel stated making daphne sigh.

"we were worried sick about you, daph. we weren't even sure if you had ended up with robby in the first place. or if you'd just ran away because-" daniel started before daphne was quick to cut him off.

"i went with him because i felt bad, obviously i agree with everybody what he did was wrong but he didn't mean it. he's a good person dad. and this whole summer i've wanted to be there for him but i haven't been able to because him and sam have been all over each other. and in that moment i thought you know what, screw it. and so i went with him. and i know i probably should've called first but i didn't and im sorry and i-" daphne said before she was cut off.

"i understand daphne." daniel said keeping his eyes on the road.

daphne sighed before putting her head against the window.

"daphne." daniel said as they pulled into a parking lot.

daphne opened her eyes, the girl wasn't asleep she was just thinking about everything that's happened.

"yeah." daphne said looking around at her surroundings. "wait where are we?" she said as daniel turned to face her.

"me and your mom we-" daniel started before daphne cut him off before he could finish.

"nu-uh." she said shaking her head.

"it's what's best for you. it's going to help you." daniel stated as she shook her head.

daniel and amanda had been thinking about this for a while, they had noticed something was up with the girl for a long time. during freshman year she was referred to the school counsellor but she never attended the appointments.

they figured therapy sessions outside of school would be a better option for the girl and she wouldn't be able to miss them if they took her.

"come on, they just want to talk to you." daniel said and daphne shook her head.

"please. just try for me and your mom. i'll be right outside." daniel said and she sighed.

"fine but if i don't like it i'm not going back." she said and daniel took that as pretty successful.

as the two walked into the building daniel walked up to the front desk.

"hi, appointment for daphne larusso." daniel said and the lady smiled.

"second door on the left." she said and daniel nodded.

"thank you." he said before turning to daphne.

"i'll wait in the car for you." he said and she nodded before walking down the hall.

daphne knocked on the door that was half open to see a lady inside sitting at a desk which was facing a small couch.

"daphne larusso?" she asked and daphne nodded.

"hi i'm lily. please take a seat." she said standing up shaking daphnes hand before closing the door and sitting back down.

"okay, before we get started i just want you to know that everything we are going to be talking about in these sessions are confidential, and won't leave this room. this is a safe space daphne. you can talk about whatever you want." lily said and daphne nodded.

"i know, i know how it works." she said crossing her arms looking at the woman.

"okay well i'm just going to start by asking you a few questions." lily said and daphne nodded.

"your mom and dad have told me you've had a lot going on the past few years especially this past year. how has this affected you mentally?" lily asked.

"not good." daphne said bluntly.

"would you like to elaborate?" lily asked and daphne shook her head.

"no." she said.

"okay then, next question. is there anything in your life that has been really bothering you lately?" lily asked and daphne thought about it for a moment.

she could say so much. there is so much she could talk about. she doesn't want her parents to be all proud of themselves though knowing she would open up. she doesn't want to see that look on their faces when they were right.

"yeah." daphne said looking at the woman.

"okay. go on tell me all about it." lily said smiling causing daphne to sigh bouncing her leg up and down fiddling with the rings on her fingers.

"my sister is- i mean was uh, dating my crush?" daphne started before mentally facd palming herself. she'd never said it out loud before and it sounds so stupid.

"ok, and how did that make you feel?" lily asked and daphne kept her eyes on the ground.

"stupid. i felt like a fucking loser. this has always happened to me my whole life. she takes everything. everything i want she gets and i get shit." daphne says.

"and what's her relations with him now?" lily asked daphne who looked up at her with furrowed brows.

"what?" daphne asked confused.

"you said she was dating your crush. i'm assuming they broke up." lily says and daphne realised what she said.

"oh. i have no idea i mean... they are still dating, theoretically. but i'm assuming they will break up." daphne stated looking back down at the floor.

"why would you assume that?" lily asked and daphne sighed rubbing her temples.

"because of the karate fight. she cheated on him. that's the whole reason that fight happened." daphne said looking up at the woman.

"oh. were you involved in the fight?" lily asked and daphne sighed not wanting to be reminded of the events.

"yeah. i didn't want to be though, i tried to stay out of it, i tried to break up the fight but unfortunately that just got me more involved." daphne sighed.

"i'm very sorry to hear that. what happened after the fight? did you get to talk to your sister?" lily asked and daphne put her head in her hands.

"no. not about that. i haven't seen my sister since the fight." daphne said.

"i'm very sorry to hear that, daphne. are you planning to see her?" she asked.

"i mean she's my sister i can't really hide from her. the only reason i haven't seen her is because i haven't been home since the fight. and i will see her, but i don't want to talk to her. the whole reason this happened is because of her. she's the whole reason i am here." daphne said sitting up in her chair egar to leave.

"that's not true. your parents said you've been having issues for years and i'm going to help you with those i promise." lily started before daphne cut her off.

"go on then. i'd like to see you try." she said sitting with her arms crossed looking out of the window.

"okay well before i let you go, one thing i'd like you to try before our next session-" she started before she was cut off.

"who said i was coming back?" daphne said before lily sighed.

"just, this next week. try not to lash out on anybody. can you do that for me? because i can tell you are keeping it all bottled up inside and that's not good." lily said before standing up.

"okay. i'll try no guarantee." she winked at the woman.

"it was lovely to meet you daphne. see you next week." she said before opening the door.

daphne rolled her eyes. "see you." she said before walking out of the door and out of the building to her dads car.

"hey, how'd it go in there?" daniel asked as daphne sat down in the passenger set doing her seatbelt.

"fine. can i go home now?" she said and daniel nodded driving the girl home.

ANA SPEAKS🙏🏻🙏🏻
OKAY I THINK THESE SESSIONS WILL BE GOOD FOR DAPHNE especially in the upcoming seasons!!!!!!!! and yeah idk if you've figured out what i've got planned yet !!! anyways until next time ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 262 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...
203K 3.5K 106
Athena LaRusso and Robby Keene had never gotten along. It started when Daniel LaRusso starts to train Robby Keene when he can't even seem to stop and...
146K 2.1K 26
❝𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲...
827K 24.5K 60
Katherine Flynn has the lifestyle most would envy: huge mansion, six-figure allowance no normal teen would have, imported sports cars, private partie...