โ”โ”โ”๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐ ๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๏ฟฝ...

Per xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... Mรฉs

โ˜…Heyโ˜…
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-12
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-23

3.4K 194 150
Per xoxewonzzn

_____.______

.
.
_____
_________
.
.
Author POV

At choi mansion

"Wow, you know what hyung, stop with your nonsense things okay, I am really done with you since the day you left me with your selfish Mom" Beomgyu said to the other person in the call .

"I am telling sorry right then why is my brother is so angry on me?"The person from the other side said as Beomgyu rolled his eyes .

"Just shut up Taehyung hyung, you're enjoying your life at LA and here I was suffering thanks to your moth" Beomgyu replied.

"What can I do , I am at LA since my childhood so I can't do anything with what mom did to you" The older replied back with a whine .

"Okay just shut up I don't want to argue about this anymore" Beomgyu said while walking inside his room .

"Yeah but anyway how is everything with your husband, because I heard that you got married with mafia thanks to my father" Taehyung said while leaning toward the cold bars .

"Everything is going good with him at least better then I thought" Beomgyu said and take the files Taehyun left messy at the table .

"At least you get a better life with your husband my boy after suffering this past years"Taehyung said while chuckling.

"But both of you have feelings for each other I mean I know it's just an arranged marriage but still you guys have any feelings?" Taehyung asked as Beomgyu stopped what he was doing.

He don't know what to said in answer to the older because yeah they both get along with each other, they both enjoyed each other company but did they confess that they love each other or have any types of feelings? What if the older don't love him or just see him as friends?

"Hello, Beomgyu?" Beomgyu come back into his sense when he heard the deep voice of the older calling his name .

"Y-yeah , what was you were saying" Beomgyu again asked even though he know what did the older said right now .

"I am saying do you guys have any feelings for each other or not, I guess you should know about this?" Taehyung repeat the same words as Beomgyu remain silent .

"Hyung , let's talk later , I have something to do bye" Beomgyu Hang up the call and place down his phone at the table while blankly staring at the wall .

He was staring at the wall while thinking Taehyung's words . Did he have any feelings for the older? Or did the older have feelings for him? If Taehyun just saw him as friends then he will never felt hesitate to divorce him and for something Beomgyu don't want it .

He was in deep of his thoughts until Taehyun entered the room while talking to someone in the phone.

Beomgyu come back to the reality and turned to the older who was unfixing his tie while still on the phone.

"Welcome back" Beomgyu said with a low tone as Taehyun just nodded his head . His raised his eyebrows because Taehyun never replied him like this but what made him so busy today?

He thinks it will better if he don't ask the older because maybe some of his Mafias works . But suddenly some negative thoughts bumped into his mind .

He shrugged off the thoughts and went to Taehyun then take the coat from the older who was still in his phone.

"Okay bye I will talk about this later" Taehyun hang up and turned to meet his husband who was standing beside him .

"Oh! Sorry , I was talking to my bodyguard " Taehyun said as Beomgyu nodded his head . "I understand, I think your tired so you should take shower now I already filled the Tub with warm water" Beomgyu said as Taehyun smiled at him .

"Thanks Beomgyu, I was really need of a warm shower" he said and went to the bathroom with his towel .

Beomgyu place Taehyun coat at the chair and walked outside of the room with lots of thoughts running around his mind .

Time skip at the other side

Yeonjun rolled his eyes while looking at the pair sitting at the couch, sticking to each other while watching a movie and ignoring his existence at the house .

Danny was getting more closer to Soobin so Yeonjun felt jealous and the older was sitting there with her without saying anything.

"If I was in her place then by now he had killed me at the spot like seriously how close she is sitting with her like a snake well there is no difference between a snake and her" Yeonjun was mumbling under his breath while looking at them from the kitchen.

When Yeonjun turned his face away from them, soobin turned to look at him at the moment. He smiled at how Yeonjun was pouting there .

He let out a chuckle then again turned to the TV to continua watching the movie.

"Danny , I guess it's getting late why don't you went home by now" soobin said while breaking the silence .

"Yeah just go away" Yeonjun mumbles when he heard what soobin said to her because he desperately want that bitch to left .

"Should I? Because I want to live with you Soobin" Danny said with a pout as Yeonjun make a disgusting face and turned his face away again.

"You will live with me when I will divorce Yeonjun and marry you but for now you can't stay with me" soobin said while playing with her hairs.

"And also we can't forget he lived here so it will be illegal right" he added more and Yeonjun was heating this all from the kitchen.

"Huh? Why can't I , just ignore him, he need to saw what happen when he steal someone else love" Danny said as Yeonjun again rolled at her words.

"Danny , if you still continue arguing with me then I will left you as well as Yeonjun okay!" Soobin threatened and Danny eyes widen.

"Okay fine ,I am leaving just stay away from him and also I will come tomorrow" she said while getting up from her sit and take her bag and walked outside of the mansion.

"Yeah bye" soobin waved his hand and closed the door then turned around and let out a sigh of tiredness.

Yeonjun was about to walk away from the kitchen to their room but soobin stop him.

"Ah! Uhm I am going to sleep late so" soobin said while looking everywhere not at him.  "Didn't she told you to stay away from me then why are you telling me this" Yeonjun said with a low tone.

"Yeah she did but not like I will do what she said" Soobin said while walking toward the stairs.

"What's wrong with you this days!?!Like at first you hate me like I was the only thing you hated so much and now your seeking for my attentions and behaving so well with me when Danny is already back?" Yeonjun said with a serious tone .

"just fucking tell me what do you want soobin!?? Why don't you just divorce me by now!?" Yeonjun said more like a yell.

soobin just sigh and looked up to him with his usual cold stare which Yeonjun saw after so many days and it did made him felt shiver and regret for shouting but what he said was right .

"Do you want a divorce?" Soobin asked with his Deep cold voice while walking near the younger.

Yeonjun remain silent and he don't know why he can't answer him , after all things soobin did to him he should have left the older long time ago but he didn't because he love Soobin.

"I asked, Do you want a divorce?" Soobin said , this time his voice was more deep and low and the tone was cold as the north pole.

"I-i" Yeonjun stopped at his sentence because he is not sure about this . He just said it out of anger but now he is confused .

He was in his deep thoughts but suddenly he was pinned to the wall by the older which made him gasped.

"Why are you thinking about this much , if you want divorce just said it straightforward but listen here to me" soobin said as Yeonjun was already feeling weak under his stare.

"I am not going to divorce you"

Yeonjun eyes widen and he felt his heart stopped for a while when he heard what did the older said.  Like is he serious?

Yeonjun stared at the older deep into the eyes. He gulped as he was lost in words to say for now .

What will happen?

Something between Taegyu is starting to fade away ?

Soobin don't want to divorce Yeonjun but he don't love him right? Then why?

Will Yeonjun divorce him?

How was the part hope u guys enjoy it and please vote of for it.

Bye love u

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

231K 9.6K 35
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„...
64.5K 6.3K 59
12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "Should I?" "Do it, I don't care." "I save...
158K 9.6K 57
Soobin is head over heels for his boyfriend Yeonjun. They met in high school and even now in college they are still going strong, he's even thought a...
35K 2.7K 24
{Completed} Where Taehyung and Jungkook are married and have two sons, Yeonjun and Beomgyu. "Two teenage kids" Well, we all know that handling teena...